April 30, 2024, 07:13:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208051 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 28, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »

I'm signing off...
Good night SM..and God Bless you for all you do.
billb

Think you can go to bed without a stack!How dare you make me stack all by myself.Paybacks are a bi..You know BillB..

Go back to bed Billb....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: February 28, 2009, 02:15:45 AM »

Regarding transactions with related parties, among other things, the Company'sRegistration Statement reported "annual salaries of $120,000 and $48,000" to Schaefer's two sons;arrangements with future-COO Patrice Chemin's contracting company to charter ships; and rentalpayments to property owned by Schaefer, including "two of the properties that we use in ourbusiness... a new lease agreement with a company that Mr. Schaefer owns in respect ofour propertyin Houston, Texas... [and] two additional lease agreements with a company that Mr. Schaefer owns inrespect of our property in Belle Chasse, Louisiana

How much money did he STEAL from the company????

Wow!  Talk about playing favorites...
How'd you like to be the son that only got $48k?   

I bet he was pissed when he read the lawsuit and found out how much his brother had been  getting!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 28, 2009, 02:17:35 AM »

Regarding transactions with related parties, among other things, the Company'sRegistration Statement reported "annual salaries of $120,000 and $48,000" to Schaefer's two sons;arrangements with future-COO Patrice Chemin's contracting company to charter ships; and rentalpayments to property owned by Schaefer, including "two of the properties that we use in ourbusiness... a new lease agreement with a company that Mr. Schaefer owns in respect ofour propertyin Houston, Texas... [and] two additional lease agreements with a company that Mr. Schaefer owns inrespect of our property in Belle Chasse, Louisiana

How much money did he STEAL from the company????

Wow!  Talk about playing favorites...
How'd you like to be the son that only got $48k?   

I bet he was pissed when he read the lawsuit and found out how much his brother had been  getting!

Now that's funny!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: February 28, 2009, 02:18:07 AM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

What was the date that Louis is involved with Legacy?
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 28, 2009, 02:18:30 AM »

I'm signing off...
billb

Think you can go to bed without a stack!How dare you make me stack all by myself.Paybacks are a bi..You know BillB..

Go back to bed Billb....

He must be typing a post with that one finger....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 28, 2009, 02:20:03 AM »

I'm signing off...
billb

Go back to bed Billb....

He must be typing a post with that one finger....

Bill likes to say that he uses to pick his nose but really he's tickling his brain.That's all you need to know to understand Bill.Really.No bullsh..tin

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: February 28, 2009, 02:20:59 AM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: February 28, 2009, 02:21:54 AM »

Kermit.. .But Kermit.They had NO MONEY TO FINISH THE SEARCH.....NOW THAT'S FUNNY.....152 MILLION F'ING CLAMS.WHAT'S THAT IN FLORINS????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: February 28, 2009, 02:23:50 AM »

Kermit.. .But Kermit.They had NO MONEY TO FINISH THE SEARCH.....NOW THAT'S FUNNY.....152 MILLION F'ING CLAMS.WHAT'S THAT IN FLORINS????

Those florins be owing to not enough.  Come across.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 28, 2009, 02:23:56 AM »

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

Tell me this is not more orchestrated then a symphony?????Schaefer is the Conducter.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 28, 2009, 02:27:29 AM »

Look at the date of this:

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: February 28, 2009, 02:27:51 AM »

Really though!Schaeffer could have a MANSION in Aruba,as well as a new moor at the new terminal being built with his name on it???Do his charters in Aruba from time to time to follow up with his buddies on how the port's coming,and or the oil explorations...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 28, 2009, 02:29:21 AM »

I would like to see the date if it would come up!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 28, 2009, 02:29:37 AM »

11/20/2007 - NEW

Okay so April 2007 he is selling shares of stock

July 2007 he is at the stock exchange whooping it up

By November 2007 he's set up Legacy Offshore and sells off his stock in Superior Offshore

Man, this stinks.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »

Sneak Peek

11/20/2007 - NEW

10/23/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC, a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston. The acquisition would be a stock-for-stock transaction valued at approximately $15 million. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, is expected in the fourth quarter of 2007

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007 - – LINK CORRECTED
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/14/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer retires and resigns his position as Chairman of the Board of Superior Offshore International.

11/15/2007 - NEW
The Houston Business Journal reports:  Superior Offshore International Inc. has appointed James Persky as board chairman.   Persky replaces Louis Schaefer Jr., founder of the Houston subsea construction and commercial diving service provider, who retired and resigned from the board on Nov. 14.  Persky has been a director of Superior Offshore (NASDAQ: DEEP) since April.

11/20/2007 - NEW

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: February 28, 2009, 02:31:50 AM »

On the bldg it is July 5, 2007.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 28, 2009, 02:34:11 AM »

I just wanna know who's idea it was to include this family of a missing girl in their sick,twisted game?????Anybody up for some wild-boar hunting??Just kidding.Joke.Ha-ha

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 28, 2009, 02:35:17 AM »

On the bldg it is July 5, 2007.

07/05/2007
Schaefer rings opening bell @ NASDAQ stock market

ktf - if you click the link and scroll down, the picture should be there...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 28, 2009, 02:38:26 AM »

and CW 1 noted that there was a variety of undisclosed dealings betweenSuperior and companies owned by executives at the time of the IPO which would dramaticallycontribute to the Company's inability to succeed and to reach the goals touted in the IPO. Forexample, according to CW 1, around the time of the IPO, Mermis was trying to attain a project outof Venezuela. Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project toKaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venezuela........................................ 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: February 28, 2009, 02:38:42 AM »

Really though!Schaeffer could have a MANSION in Aruba,as well as a new moor at the new terminal being built with his name on it???Do his charters in Aruba from time to time to follow up with his buddies on how the port's coming,and or the oil explorations...

I think he probably falsified his SEC filings for Superior Offshore.
You can see he's doing shady things with switching assets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.