April 30, 2024, 03:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207977 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: February 28, 2009, 02:40:41 AM »

I just wanna know who's idea it was to include this family of a missing girl in their sick,twisted game?????Anybody up for some wild-boar hunting??Just kidding.Joke.Ha-ha

It is quite disturbing to say the least. Beth and Dave trusted them.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: February 28, 2009, 02:42:05 AM »

and CW 1 noted that there was a variety of undisclosed dealings betweenSuperior and companies owned by executives at the time of the IPO which would dramaticallycontribute to the Company's inability to succeed and to reach the goals touted in the IPO. Forexample, according to CW 1, around the time of the IPO, Mermis was trying to attain a project outof Venezuela. Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project toKaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venezuela........................................ 

OMG!  Could that be it?

IPO - April
Call Dave - May

Venezuala opportunity - When?
Given to Kaplan to bid - When?

I want to know!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 28, 2009, 02:42:31 AM »

Thanx.Looked at thos pictures LifeSong,Kermit.This guy truly is SICK.Standing there ringing the bell at the Nasdaq all tha while,SCHEMING AND PLOTTING!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: February 28, 2009, 02:43:03 AM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

What was the date that Louis is involved with Legacy?

Sneak Peek

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

10/23/2007
Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ocean Flow International, LLC, a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm based in Houston. The acquisition would be a stock-for-stock transaction valued at approximately $15 million. The closing, which is subject to customary conditions including obtaining certain consents, is expected in the fourth quarter of 2007

11/2007
Superior Offshore South Africa has purchased a Modular Jack-Up Barge which is expected to significantly enhance the company’s capacity in terms of inshore civil marine operations.

11/14/2007 - – LINK CORRECTED
Superior Offshore shares decline again after defendants belatedly revealed that the Company was operating even below its recently revised forecasts, and that its core business was operating even worse than previously disclosed.

11/14/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer retires and resigns his position as Chairman of the Board of Superior Offshore International.

11/15/2007 - NEW
The Houston Business Journal reports:  Superior Offshore International Inc. has appointed James Persky as board chairman.   Persky replaces Louis Schaefer Jr., founder of the Houston subsea construction and commercial diving service provider, who retired and resigned from the board on Nov. 14.  Persky has been a director of Superior Offshore (NASDAQ: DEEP) since April.

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

Why does a man ring the bell at the Stock exchange (basically announcing his company) in July
and 4 months later is selling off his stock and bails out of his own company?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: February 28, 2009, 02:44:51 AM »

and CW 1 noted that there was a variety of undisclosed dealings betweenSuperior and companies owned by executives at the time of the IPO which would dramaticallycontribute to the Company's inability to succeed and to reach the goals touted in the IPO. Forexample, according to CW 1, around the time of the IPO, Mermis was trying to attain a project outof Venezuela. Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project toKaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!  Could that be it?

IPO - April
Call Dave - May

I want to know!

I want to know too.

John said he wanted to set up an office in Aruba to do business with South America.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 28, 2009, 02:49:38 AM »

OMG!  Could that be it?

IPO - April
Call Dave - May

I want to know!

I want to know too.

John said he wanted to set up an office in Aruba to do business with South America.

Chavez-Venezuela ; Castro-Cuba.  Communist.

We have embargoes, etc. against Cuba.  Are American companies legally allowed to work in/for Venezuela?

I don't know...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: February 28, 2009, 02:50:26 AM »

With respect to the Endeavor, according to CW 1,the Endeavor was purchasedthrough a company owned by one ofDefendant Mermis's friends.This related party transaction wasnot disclosed in the Registration Statement.73.Also not disclosed in the Registration Statement, according to CW 1, Defendants contracted out a significant amount of refurbishing for the Endeavor and those contracts weregranted to friends of Mermis. In addition, according to CW 5, immediately after the IPO, when Weinhoffer officially joined the Company after working closely with Mermis prior to the IPO,Superior also chartered boats from Weinhoffer's company at rates that were dramatically higher than other charter companies.Material Misstatements and Omissions Regarding Management's Conflicts of Interest74.The Registration Statement noted (in addition to the biographies ofthe directors) the following regarding potential conflicts of interest:As of December 31, 2006, Mr. Schaefer and Schaefer Holdings, LP owned all of the membership interests of Superior Offshore International,

I may need to read this court document a few times.This could put a lot of the puzzle together in regards to whole set-up for what transpired.....

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 28, 2009, 02:51:16 AM »

Form of Stock Option Agreement
Parties:    
Superior Offshore International
Sectors:    Energy
http://tinyurl.com/c5qofa
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 28, 2009, 02:52:16 AM »

With respect to the Endeavor, according to CW 1,the Endeavor was purchasedthrough a company owned by one ofDefendant Mermis's friends.This related party transaction wasnot disclosed in the Registration Statement.73.Also not disclosed in the Registration Statement, according to CW 1, Defendants contracted out a significant amount of refurbishing for the Endeavor and those contracts weregranted to friends of Mermis. In addition, according to CW 5, immediately after the IPO, when Weinhoffer officially joined the Company after working closely with Mermis prior to the IPO,Superior also chartered boats from Weinhoffer's company at rates that were dramatically higher than other charter companies.Material Misstatements and Omissions Regarding Management's Conflicts of Interest74.The Registration Statement noted (in addition to the biographies ofthe directors) the following regarding potential conflicts of interest:As of December 31, 2006, Mr. Schaefer and Schaefer Holdings, LP owned all of the membership interests of Superior Offshore International,

I may need to read this court document a few times.This could put a lot of the puzzle together in regards to whole set-up for what transpired.....

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Thank you KFT
This does add more to the web of these guys.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: February 28, 2009, 02:52:19 AM »

OMG!  Could that be it?

IPO - April
Call Dave - May

I want to know!

I want to know too.

Chavez-Venezuela ; Castro-Cuba.  Communist.

We have embargoes, etc. against Cuba.  Are American companies legally allowed to work in/for Venezuela?

I don't know...

If the company is registered in,say,somewhere like Aruba what can the U.S. do?It's a Global economy.Backdoor deals are done all day long....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 28, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »

I don't know, but what is to stop someone from setting up a business offshore in Aruba and doing business with South America?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: February 28, 2009, 02:56:54 AM »

Patrice Chemin, who is expected to become our Chief Operating Officer in May2007, is the president and sole shareholder of Carmel Contracting Company, Inc., thecompany that acted as a commercial agent in connection with our charters of theGulmar Falcon in April 2006 and the Gulmar Condor in October 2006, for whichCarmel received a commission 2006 in the amount of $395,818 from GulmarOffshore with respect to the Gulmar Falcon. Carmel did not receive a commission2006 from Gulmar Offshore in connection with our charter of the Gulmar Condor.Carmel will receive future commissions from Gulmar Offshore of 2.5% and 1.25%of the amounts that we pay Gulmar Offshore under the charters for the GulmarFalcon and the Gulmar Condor, respectively

This is why i was asking about the Gulmar company that is in Panama,as wellas the middle east and Asia i believe!There's a connection to South America.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 28, 2009, 02:57:22 AM »

Well, I hope Venezuelan is easier to translate than Papiamento!  Maybe they just speak Spanish?

We'll find the bid, Kermit.  Count on it.

All I'm getting on Kaplan Industries so far is compressed gas cylinders.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: February 28, 2009, 02:58:16 AM »

I don't recall if this was posted or not.

http://tinyurl.com/bx53zn
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 28, 2009, 03:00:17 AM »

Well, I hope Venezuelan is easier to translate than Papiamento!  Maybe they just speak Spanish?

I'm glad you brought this court document back out LifeSong.It is VERY revealing.It truly is......I looked at that Kaplan industries for awhile but got frustrated..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: February 28, 2009, 03:01:27 AM »

You guys are really putting together amazing work and I congratulate you.
Seriously, great work and I hope you'll continue. I'm sure there is a contract that we just have not found and it will piece it all together.

Good night.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 28, 2009, 03:02:49 AM »

I don't recall if this was posted or not.

http://tinyurl.com/bx53zn

What???  Triple-love the link - but how's he going to appeal the bankruptcy?  I don't understand that.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 28, 2009, 03:03:12 AM »

Seriously, great work and I hope you'll continue. I'm sure there is a contract that we just have not found and it will piece it all together.

Good night.

Goodnight Kermit and thanx for hopping into the cage for a minute!Much appreciated!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 28, 2009, 03:04:29 AM »

I'm glad you brought this court document back out LifeSong.It is VERY revealing.It truly is......I looked at that Kaplan industries for awhile but got frustrated..

If we find Mermis, we'll find Kaplan.  That's a job for tomorrow, I think.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 28, 2009, 03:05:51 AM »

Good night.

Good night, Kermit, thanks.  God Bless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.