April 30, 2024, 02:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207971 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #660 on: February 28, 2009, 03:07:50 AM »

Has anyone ever posted a criminal history on Schaefer?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: February 28, 2009, 03:08:35 AM »

75.The foregoing statements were materially untrue and misleading because they omitted to disclose that Mermis was seeking to secure projects for competitors. Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior. CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.

LifeSong.Can we narrow down the potential dates that Mermis would have traveled to Venezuela?Billed Superior for these trips.Schaefer was aware of this i would think?NO?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2009, 03:08:55 AM »

HotPing....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2009, 03:10:04 AM »

HotPing....
Ya want to see it? 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2009, 03:12:16 AM »

HotPing....
Ya want to see it? 

Let me eat my Snickerdoodle cookie then drink my milk.Oh hell.Bring it on...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2009, 03:12:32 AM »

HotPing....
Ya want to see it? 

YES!!!!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 28, 2009, 03:12:41 AM »

Honestly should I post it or not? 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2009, 03:13:22 AM »

If it's public redord!Bring it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 28, 2009, 03:14:45 AM »

Yep It's a Public Record....Just like if it was You or Me...

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 28, 2009, 03:14:51 AM »

Go Hotping, Go Hotping, Go Hotping!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: February 28, 2009, 03:17:14 AM »

76.In a similar manner, the Registration Statement also failed to disclose that Defendant Schaefer would directly profit from Superior' s failure in that, as reported by CW 5, when Schaefer stepped down as Chairman of the Board of the Company - he started another Company called Legacy Diving. When Superior closed its Belle Chase, Louisiana location, it sold a number of assets to Legacy for "pennies on the dollar."Material Misstatements and Omissions Re2ardin2 the Company's Expenditures andOperating Expenses and Internal Controls77.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 28, 2009, 03:17:34 AM »

75.The foregoing statements were materially untrue and misleading because they omitted to disclose that Mermis was seeking to secure projects for competitors. Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior. CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.

LifeSong.Can we narrow down the potential dates that Mermis would have traveled to Venezuela?Billed Superior for these trips.Schaefer was aware of this i would think?NO?

I can't imagine he wouldn't know.  Even if it was after 11/07 when he resigned from the company, obviously he and Mermis had to be close, we've seen the industrial incest at work.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: February 28, 2009, 03:17:44 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
ASSAULT BODILY INJURY-MARRIED/
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Agency Description
BEXAR COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
DSMD-OTHER Sentence Description
 Sentence Term (YYYMMDDHHH)
0000000000 Fine

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 28, 2009, 03:19:13 AM »

I can't imagine he wouldn't know.  Even if it was after 11/07 when he resigned from the company, obviously he and Mermis had to be close, we've seen the industrial incest at work.

Is the receptionist saying he travel there during the Class Period..When is the class period?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 28, 2009, 03:23:22 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
0000000000 Fine

Was it domestic?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2009, 03:23:53 AM »

Who are Schaefer's two sons...James Scott and who is the other?

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 28, 2009, 03:24:27 AM »

Is the receptionist saying he travel there during the Class Period..When is the class period?

02/29/08LINK CORRECTED
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

That's the Class Period, KTF!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 28, 2009, 03:25:37 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
0000000000 Fine

Was it domestic?
That's what I figured but I'm not sure...I believe one of His exwife's lives in Bexar County TX....

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: February 28, 2009, 03:26:36 AM »

02/29/08LINK CORRECTED
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

That's the Class Period, KTF!

So can we say Mermis was potentially flying to Venezuala during preparations for the Persistence search??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 28, 2009, 03:28:34 AM »

84.Company funds were used to pay for personal expenses incurred by Schaefer and his family, which began when the Company was privately owned but continued after the Company became public:(a)CW 9 reported that, prior to the IPO, Schaefer utilized Company employees to repair damage after his ex-wife "destroyed" cars and homes. Company funds were also used to pay his ex-wife's mortgage and bills.(b)According to CW 5, Company employees - including Pat Wilson, a projectmanager on the Superior Offshore payroll -were being used by Schaefer's sons to work on a project  specifically related to Greenhead Rentals.(c)CW 5 also reported that prior to the IPO, Company funds were used to pay for fuel for Schaefer' s personal 50-foot fishing boat.

I'm sure there was a little volatilty.You think??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.