April 30, 2024, 04:47:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208012 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 28, 2009, 03:29:58 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
ASSAULT BODILY INJURY-MARRIED/
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Agency Description
BEXAR COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
DSMD-OTHER Sentence Description
 Sentence Term (YYYMMDDHHH)
0000000000 Fine

Hotping - can you find a legend that tells what DSMD-OTHER means?

DSMD Discount Schedule Marketing Data
DSMD Draft Ship Manpower Document
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DSMD

I don't think those are right!   

Of course, I wouldn't expect him to pay a fine...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 28, 2009, 03:33:30 AM »

75.The foregoing statements were materially untrue and misleading because they omitted to disclose that Mermis was seeking to secure projects for competitors. Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior. CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.

LifeSong.Can we narrow down the potential dates that Mermis would have traveled to Venezuela?Billed Superior for these trips.Schaefer was aware of this i would think?NO?

I can't imagine he wouldn't know.  Even if it was after 11/07 when he resigned from the company, obviously he and Mermis had to be close, we've seen the industrial incest at work.

Is the receptionist saying he travel there during the Class Period..When is the class period?

02/29/08LINK CORRECTED
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

That's the Class Period, KTF!

So can we say Mermis was potentially flying to Venezuala during preparations for the Persistence search??

I do believe we can - possibly even during those first few weeks of the search.

Un-freaking-believable!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2009, 03:34:17 AM »

Could be some type of home monitoring device???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: February 28, 2009, 03:36:49 AM »

89.CW 8 reported that a former female bartender who was hired to answer the phoneswas immediately promoted to a $50,000 accounts payable position.

I think we now know why the X-Wife was so mad!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2009, 03:37:56 AM »

Could be some type of home monitoring device???

I'm thinking he got anger mgmt at the most.  But even that, I would think, would include a fine.  Bet he got off scott-free.

Punk-ass bitch.  (Sorry, Klaas & theAmazingMods!)

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #685 on: February 28, 2009, 03:38:53 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
0000000000 Fine

I couldn't find a legend but I looked on other offenders and it shows guilty or not guilty...it could the charges were dropped....or the court date was reset.....not positive though....I will look somemore tomorrow....

I'm going to bed....Good Night!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: February 28, 2009, 03:40:01 AM »

Goodnight Hotping!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: February 28, 2009, 03:41:59 AM »

75.The foregoing statements were materially untrue and misleading because they omitted to disclose that Mermis was seeking to secure projects for competitors. Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior. CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.

LifeSong.Can we narrow down the potential dates that Mermis would have traveled to Venezuela?Billed Superior for these trips.Schaefer was aware of this i would think?NO?

I can't imagine he wouldn't know.  Even if it was after 11/07 when he resigned from the company, obviously he and Mermis had to be close, we've seen the industrial incest at work.

Is the receptionist saying he travel there during the Class Period..When is the class period?

02/29/08LINK CORRECTED
The first class action lawsuit against Superior Offshore Int’l is announced on behalf of shareholders who purchased stock between 4/20/07 and 1/09/08.

So can we say Mermis was potentially flying to Venezuala during preparations for the Persistence search??

Un-freaking-believable!!

If we could nail down the dates of those trips by Mermis to Venezuela...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2009, 03:47:33 AM »

02/29/08LINK CORRECTED

Un-freaking-believable!!

If we could nail down the dates of those trips by Mermis to Venezuela...

Si, si, mi amigo.  Y les vamos a encontrar!

(Just brushing up.)  http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2009, 03:52:46 AM »

THE TRUTH BELATEDLY EMERGES

This is actually stated in the court document...We shall start on page 38 tomorrow.....

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2009, 03:55:42 AM »

76.In a similar manner, the Registration Statement also failed to disclose that DefendantSchaefer would directly profit from Superior' s failure in that, as reported by CW 5, when Schaeferstepped down as Chairman of the Board of the Company - he started another Company called Legacy Diving. When Superior closed its Belle Chase, Louisiana location, it sold a number of assets to Legacy for "pennies on the dollar."

81.For example, undisclosed at the time of the IPO, from the time the Company waslocated in Belle Chasse, Lousiana until after its move to Lafayette, Louisiana following HurricaneKatrina in August 2005, the Company received daily calls from vendors seeking payment for unpaidbills. CW 8 reported that this nonpayment continued when the Company relocated to Lafayette as itfailed to give vendors the Company's forwarding address. CW 8 attributed this nonpayment todisorganization and misspending . CW 6 and CW 3, a former employee who worked in accounts payable during the Class Period, also noted that the Company's failure to pay its bills- including those to boat operators and equipment suppliers - continued beyond the IPO into early 2008

84.Company funds were used to pay for personal expenses incurred by Schaefer and hisfamily, which began when the Company was privately owned but continued after the Companybecame public:(a)CW 9 reported that, prior to the IPO, Schaefer utilized Company employees torepair damage after his ex-wife "destroyed" cars and homes. Company funds were also used to payhis ex-wife's mortgage and bills.(b)According to CW 5, Company employees - including Pat Wilson, a projectmanager on the Superior Offshore payroll -were being used by Schaefer's sons to work on a projectspecifically related to Greenhead Rentals.(c)CW 5 also reported that prior to the IPO, Company funds were used to pay forfuel for Schaefer' s personal 50-foot fishing boat.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Goodnight KTF - God Bless you!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2009, 04:00:01 AM »

GoodNight LifeSong...I hope we've painted a better picture for Janet rather then my random posting skills.Maybe it will be a pleasant suprise upon her return.We'll post the link again and she can peruse it from start to finish.I was able to follow the actual COURT DOCUMENT Janet so i will not take the credit...Please read the court document.That's where it's at..........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2009, 04:02:25 AM »

Must say hello to San before i go to bed...

God Bless the Monkey's,as well as LifeSong's Timeline......

NATALEE HOLLOWAY...WE HAVE NOT,NOR WILL NOT,FORGET..........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2009, 04:02:33 AM »

Let's give a shout out to Tamikosmom.Enjoying The Emerald City and The Lion king....

Hope ya had a great time Janet.Did ya throw a fish at the market??

We Miss You, Janet!!

Bumpity-Bump

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #694 on: February 28, 2009, 04:33:49 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: February 28, 2009, 07:38:20 AM »

Wow, been reading up on what I missed and what a research team !!!! You have peeled the onion back to reveal Schaefer's shell game from the get-go!! As I said, rarely do companies commit to such large endeavors/expenses for totally altruistic reasons. Like Magnolia, I'm not sure I 'get' what the benefit was in the Natalee search except my hinky meter seems to think it was surely to disguise some other intent/goal of that voyage. Or that Aruba wanted the trap found to confirm Natalee's remains truly never would be found, or to provide cover for mappings that might concern some on Aruba with ecological concerns around drilling offshore. This search was also occurring during a period of time that oil and oil futures were beginning to explode economically and South America and the Caribbean being the new frontier for drilling.

I'm just impressed by all you've discovered and share your disdain for Schaefer and friends. He's good at playing the shell game as a serial entrepreneur, I'd compare him to a snake oil salesman post what you've found - investors beware. But when people seek a get rich quick then they often find themselves hooked up with the likes of Schaefer.

I know kermit has said they are ensuring the family sees this, I hope it will be as revealing and enlightening for them, as it has been for all of us. In the past I think we've also seen Tim Miller steer clear of criticizing even Aruba, I don't think he sees that as his role.

Again major kudos to all of you who have worked so diligently to drill down to the realities of these playas in this game.

Applause !!!

this link has some interesting comments at the bottom by "anonymous", not necessarily related to the Persistence search but in looking for that article Klaas and I recall from a few years back linking Oduber to oil and China - I discovered this and just found the comments pretty interesting. They range from comments regarding the boycott, to Russian and Iranian investment in the island, and the oil futures biz. I haven't been to Michelle's site in a long time, some of you may have, so forgive me if you've seen this before.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/07/paulus-web-of-his-pedophile-network.html

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: February 28, 2009, 08:48:15 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
0000000000 Fine

I couldn't find a legend but I looked on other offenders and it shows guilty or not guilty...it could the charges were dropped....or the court date was reset.....not positive though....I will look somemore tomorrow....

Look at the date -- is it resolved yet?

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: February 28, 2009, 09:04:16 AM »

Lifesong....The new address that You found for Eagle Syndications goes to none other than.....

.  MCNAUGHT, JUDITH   4387 Cedar Bluff Ln , FRISCO, TX 75034

Type of Work:    Text
Registration Number / Date:    TX0006337005 / 2006-04-07
Title:    Every breath you take : a novel / Judith McNaught.
Edition:    1st ed.
Imprint:    New York : Ballantine Books, c2005.
Description:    334 p.
Copyright Claimant:    Eagle Syndication, Inc.
Date of Creation:    2004
Date of Publication:    2005-12-27

Names:    McNaught, Judith
   Eagle Syndication, Inc.

Registration Number / Date:    TX0004169678 / 1995-11-21
Title:    Miracles / Judith McNaught.
Appears in:    A holiday of love, p. 93-166
Date of Creation:    1994
Date of Publication:    1994-10-27

Other Title:    A holiday of love
   Eagle Syndication, Inc.

Registration Number / Date:    TX0002806217 / 1990-04-19
Title:    Almost heaven / Judith McNaught.
Description:    1 v.
Date of Creation:    1989
Date of Publication:    1990-04-12
Authorship on Application:    Eagle Syndication, Inc., employer for hire.

Eagle Syndication, Inc.

I think she probably pays to publish her own work, because she cannot get a publisher otherwise.
I know a woman who does that just so that she can say she is 'published'.

With multiple New York Times bestsellers, I hardly think she has that problem.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: February 28, 2009, 09:07:45 AM »

That's flawed research on Judith McNaught. I doubt she ever met Louis Schaefer.

Judith McNaught and Eagle Syndication are only connected to him by means of a real estate transaction. And to call her his girlfriend... Rolling Eyes

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: February 28, 2009, 09:08:18 AM »

TX Bexar Criminal Detail

Court
CC7 Case
Name
SCHAEFER, LOUIS EDWARD

Race
W
Date of Birth
Mar 12 1943
House No.

Street Name
MARINA WAY
 City
KEMMAH
State
TX ZIP Code
Offense Date
Feb 11 2007
Offense Description
Arrest Date
Feb 11 2007
Filing Date
Feb 11 2007
Disposition Date
May 14 2008
Disposition Description
0000000000 Fine

Dismissed as  Marrital Dispute?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.