April 30, 2024, 02:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207966 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 28, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »

Must say hello to San before i go to bed...

God Bless the Monkey's,as well as LifeSong's Timeline......

NATALEE HOLLOWAY...WE HAVE NOT,NOR WILL NOT,FORGET..........

I missed your post last night because I went to bed early.

I will say good morning instead.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: February 28, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »

Good Morning, all!

I can't follow the conglomerates but I can the Class Action Law Suit.

What a shame all of this has turned out to be!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 28, 2009, 09:24:07 AM »

Good Morning, VMS.

Thank you for the corrections.  They will be noted.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 28, 2009, 09:27:35 AM »

Good Morning, VMS.

Good Morning Magnolia. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 28, 2009, 09:36:31 AM »

Magnolia, Hope you are OK as the weather is very bad across the central portion of the state still.

Not exactly good here either, for that matter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 28, 2009, 09:44:19 AM »

Off to work I go but will check back in for updates throughout the day.

Hope all have a wonderful and productive day.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 28, 2009, 09:54:21 AM »

Magnolia, Hope you are OK as the weather is very bad across the central portion of the state still.

Not exactly good here either, for that matter.

Thank you Anna for your concern.
We had six inches of rain and lots of thunder, but nothing severe here.
I guess that means it will frost in April, according to the old farmers tales.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 28, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »

Good Morning, VMS.

Good Morning Magnolia. 

Good Morning to all...excuse my rudeness, please.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #708 on: February 28, 2009, 10:23:21 AM »

Good morning everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: February 28, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_53275.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Process started catering smugglers

27 Feb, 2009, 14:48 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The trial of nine persons suspected of large-scale cocaine smuggling from Aruba to the Netherlands, this morning started. Besides coke smuggling, the defendants also indicted because of money laundering, membership of a criminal organization and possession of cocaine. The facts which have been charged, in a few cases even back to June 2002.

On November 11 last year during a joint police operation in the Netherlands, Aruba and Netherlands Antilles fifteen suspects arrested on suspicion of cocaine smuggling, money laundering and a series of other criminal offenses. A number of suspects were arrested at Schiphol Airport, while others, including a customs official, were arrested.

The suspects were over a long period, through a local caterer 'specially prepared' eetkarretjes on board of aircraft with the Netherlands as a destination. One of the suspects caused some caterers at the right time, was. In the Netherlands were co-perpetrators ready to cocaine packages from the plane out. Except in the sidewalls of the catering carts there was also cocaine hidden in garbage bags and a laptop bag.

In house searches in the homes of the suspects in the Netherlands and Aruba were then laptops, mobile phones, a large amount of cash, a gun, cocaine and cars seized. A search on the island was only the administration account. The seized cocaine had a wholesale value of about 1.7 million florin.

The study, which was launched in February 2008, was a collaboration between the National Research Service of the National Police, the Search Team Collaboration in Aruba, the Royal Military Police and customs at Schiphol, the FIOD-ECD and Regiopolitie Brabant-Noord.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: February 28, 2009, 10:28:38 AM »

Wow, been reading up on what I missed and what a research team !!!! You have peeled the onion back to reveal Schaefer's shell game from the get-go!! As I said, rarely do companies commit to such large endeavors/expenses for totally altruistic reasons. Like Magnolia, I'm not sure I 'get' what the benefit was in the Natalee search except my hinky meter seems to think it was surely to disguise some other intent/goal of that voyage. Or that Aruba wanted the trap found to confirm Natalee's remains truly never would be found, or to provide cover for mappings that might concern some on Aruba with ecological concerns around drilling offshore. This search was also occurring during a period of time that oil and oil futures were beginning to explode economically and South America and the Caribbean being the new frontier for drilling.

I'm just impressed by all you've discovered and share your disdain for Schaefer and friends. He's good at playing the shell game as a serial entrepreneur, I'd compare him to a snake oil salesman post what you've found - investors beware. But when people seek a get rich quick then they often find themselves hooked up with the likes of Schaefer.

I know kermit has said they are ensuring the family sees this, I hope it will be as revealing and enlightening for them, as it has been for all of us. In the past I think we've also seen Tim Miller steer clear of criticizing even Aruba, I don't think he sees that as his role.

Again major kudos to all of you who have worked so diligently to drill down to the realities of these playas in this game.

Applause !!!

this link has some interesting comments at the bottom by "anonymous", not necessarily related to the Persistence search but in looking for that article Klaas and I recall from a few years back linking Oduber to oil and China - I discovered this and just found the comments pretty interesting. They range from comments regarding the boycott, to Russian and Iranian investment in the island, and the oil futures biz. I haven't been to Michelle's site in a long time, some of you may have, so forgive me if you've seen this before.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/07/paulus-web-of-his-pedophile-network.html

I do agree with you Nonesuche. I am amazed at what has been uncovered here so far.
I have sat back and have spent my time reading and trying to digest this huge web. 
Believe me I have had my doubts about where it was leading but with each thing uncovered another comes to light.  I applaud all who have so diligently worked on this and brought so much to light. 

No one can say this is a witch hunt.  Imagine what can be uncovered just by Goggling and connecting the dots.  The timeline is a tremendous help, Kudos to each one for what they have done to see that Justice for Natalee and her family is ALWAYS in the forefront.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: February 28, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53255.php

Human trafficking gang rounded up
26 Feb, 2009, 09:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD – With the arrest of four suspects yesterday morning and the rescue of five victims, the authorities have put an end to the activities of a criminal organization that was dealing in people and human trafficking from Surinam to Trinidad and Curaçao.

The Surinamese authorities have requested the Public Prosecutor to trace a number of victims that were deprived of their freedom and the arrest of the suspects involved that fled from Trinidad to Curaçao and forced a number of victims to go with them.
Two men and two women between the age of 22 and 29 were arrested on the property Dorus H in Sta Catharina yesterday morning.  All four are from Surinam.  They imprisoned five compatriots, two men and three women.  The five persons will be received by social workers and eventually returned to Surinam. 

The suspects recruited men and women in Surinam to work in the horeca (hotel, restaurants and cafes) in the Netherlands.  To do so, they first had to go to Trinidad to follow a course.  After paying thousands of euros, dozens of men and women were taken from Surinam to Trinidad.  Once in that country, the gang confiscated the victims’ passports, they were forced to do heavy physical labour in and around the home of the suspects.  The victims were also ill-treated and forced to have their family in Surinam transfer money from Surinam to Trinidad for the benefit of the suspects. 

When the suspects realized that the Surinamese- and Trinidad authorities were after them, they fled from Trinidad to Curaçao.  Some of the victims got a chance to escape and returned to Surinam, where they were received by the Surinamese authorities.  The suspects forced some victims to go with them to Curaçao, where they arrived in November and December of last year.  The suspects tried to do the same thing they were doing in Trinidad, but they were caught this morning.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: February 28, 2009, 10:50:53 AM »

Hi Monks.. juss wanted to drop by and say hello and let ya all know I'm still out here and follow when I can.

I guess I never thought that the Persistence endeavor could have been strictly based on the nominal contributions made by the few of us that are still left. As we learned from the beginning, this was gonna take over 1 million and there are only so many people left willing to donate to this cause. So, some could have come from corporate donations and some from people like us, but I always felt that the bulk had to be "in house". Shaeffer admits he put up most of the money.

As I have been reading along, something struck me and I really don't know if it has anything at all to do with this, but some may recall that there was a woman that fled to Aruba in a monetary shell game involving a company named Capital??? something or other.

Her partners were arrested in the scheme and this lady had never been found if I recall correctly. This scheme involved about 5.3 billion and we talked about it at the time. This (IIRC) was the summer before the Persistence made it's voyage to Aruba.

Someone may want to see if that company and the scheme are tied to Shaeffer, Slivetti, and the lot of derelicts masquerading as victim's rights advocates.

The article is in our archives somewhere, along with the names of the company, the players involved, and the entire scheme itself.

Every monetary scheme such, as the one Shaeffer has attempted, needs a financial front - I'm not saying that this company is it, but it has ties to Aruba and could be the lynch pin you all need.

Take care and see you all again soon.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: February 28, 2009, 11:38:30 AM »

That's flawed research on Judith McNaught. I doubt she ever met Louis Schaefer.

Judith McNaught and Eagle Syndication are only connected to him by means of a real estate transaction. And to call her his girlfriend... Rolling Eyes

How bout that court documeent VMS?Flawed research?Bad boys,bad boys.watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do  ::MonkeyWink::when they come for you..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 28, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: February 28, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »

Hi Monks.. juss wanted to drop by and say hello and let ya all know I'm still out here and follow when I can.

I guess I never thought that the Persistence endeavor could have been strictly based on the nominal contributions made by the few of us that are still left. As we learned from the beginning, this was gonna take over 1 million and there are only so many people left willing to donate to this cause. So, some could have come from corporate donations and some from people like us, but I always felt that the bulk had to be "in house". Shaeffer admits he put up most of the money.

As I have been reading along, something struck me and I really don't know if it has anything at all to do with this, but some may recall that there was a woman that fled to Aruba in a monetary shell game involving a company named Capital??? something or other.

Her partners were arrested in the scheme and this lady had never been found if I recall correctly. This scheme involved about 5.3 billion and we talked about it at the time. This (IIRC) was the summer before the Persistence made it's voyage to Aruba.

Someone may want to see if that company and the scheme are tied to Shaeffer, Slivetti, and the lot of derelicts masquerading as victim's rights advocates.

The article is in our archives somewhere, along with the names of the company, the players involved, and the entire scheme itself.

Every monetary scheme such, as the one Shaeffer has attempted, needs a financial front - I'm not saying that this company is it, but it has ties to Aruba and could be the lynch pin you all need.

Take care and see you all again soon.

Heyyy Rob!Thanx for info..Hope all is well and God Bless!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: February 28, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »

Good Morning, VMS.

Good Morning Magnolia. 

Good Morning to all...excuse my rudeness, please.

You being rude again Magnolia? We must really applaud VMS for keeping the Monkeys rolling.The post regarding Legacy Offshore was great motivation.Again.I commend you VMS.You've done more then you know..Please do confirm when our research is flawed.Let me know what you think about the court document and which part is flawed!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: February 28, 2009, 01:08:58 PM »

Firms Eye Valero’s Aruba Refinery
02/6/2009
Bill Klesse, CEO of Valero Energy Corp. said, “A couple of strategic companies” are interested in the firm’s Aruba refinery. When asked about how the company plans to deal with Aruba during the troubled economic climate, Mr. Bill said, “The right answer for Aruba remains to be seen. Aruba is still an asset where we're looking at our strategic options.” He added, “All refineries are not created equal. Some have much more earnings power capability than others. But that doesn't mean you can't run them very well and cash flow them and that's the trick here.”

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?capId=311679

A fairly recent article.Will be interesting to see how this plays out,as well as who will buy..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 28, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »

Business Name: UNDERWATER EXPEDITIONS LLCOfficer's
Physical:350  Saint Paul   St,  Dallas,  TX  75201
Officer's Physical: 2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
Corporate ID:TX800816593
Filing State:TX

Eagle Syndication Inc

2210 Twin Oaks Blvd
Kemah, TX
77565 2153 Tel: (281) 334-5222

Mitchell Co
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd 
Phone: 281-334-3621
http://www.nwwin.com/kemah.tx/m.htm

BUT -  that phone number is Judith mCnAUGHT

Judith Mcnaught
2525 S Shore Blvd
League City, TX 77573
(281) 334-5222

Search for Natalee Holloway
PO Box 948
Kemah Tx 77565

100 Newest Foundations in America2008-10  205423424 LOUIS E SCHAEFER JR FOUNDATION       LOUIS E SCHAEFER       2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD        KEMAH       TX       77565-2153       Private Grantmaking Foundations
http://www.foundationsearch.com/fs-html/newrf100.asp

Inventors
Schaefer Jr., Louis E. (2210 Twin Oaks Boulevard, Kemah, Texas 77565, US)
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP1828563.html

Louis Schaefer
MAIL ADDRESS:

STREET 1:      9302 LAMBRIGHT ROAD
      CITY:         HOUSTON
      STATE:         TX
      ZIP:         77075
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1390560/0001209191-07-025983.txt
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 28, 2009, 01:14:02 PM »

Business Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION INC
<snip>
Description:Prerecorded Video Tapes (Wholesaling of)
Registered Agent:JUDITH MCHNAUGHT
Filing Number:0121890600
Record Number:10008_0207
FIPS Code:48
Address(es):
2524  Highway 35,  ALVIN,  TX  77511
2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565

Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:MCNAUGHT,  M  JUDITH
Officer/Owner Name:MCNAUGHT,  M  JUDITH
Officer/Owner Name:MCNAUGHT,  M JUDITH
Associated Business(es):
Business Name:SCHAEFER MARINE HOLDINGS LLCBusiness Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION INC

She's the author of the book!  What'd he do?  Publish his girlfriend's book?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.480

Looks like this Eagle Syndication that Schaefer Marine Holdings owns is NO stranger to 'entertainment'.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.500

Eagle Syndication Inc
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd
Kemah, TX 77565 2153 Tel: (281) 334-5222
Toll Free: No number available.
Fax: No number available.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4584.480

Judith Mcnaught
2525 S Shore Blvd
League City, TX 77573
(281) 334-5222

Eagle Syndication books
Title:     Almost heaven / Judith McNaught Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Title:     Double exposure / Judith McNaught
Title: Every breath you take : a novel / Judith McNaught - Ballantine Books for Eagle Syndication, Inc.
Title: A gift of love / Jude Deveraux, Judith McNaught, Kimberly Cates, Andrea Kane, Judith O’Brien.
Title: A Kingdom of dreams / Judith McNaught
Title:     Night whispers / Judith McNaught
Title:     Miracles / Judith McNaught
Title:     Paradise / Judith McNaught
Title:     Perfect / Judith McNaught
Title:     Remember when / Judith McNaught
Title:     Something wonderful / Judith McNaught
Title:     Until you / Judith McNaught

Double standards / Judith McNaught - Harlequin Temptation
Title: Someone to watch over me / Judith McNaught - Simon & Schuster & Eagle Syndication, Inc.

Eagle Syndication Inc
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd
Kemah, TX 77565 2153
Tel:    (281) 334-5222

Book Inforamtion:
Brief Synopsis:
    Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Copyrighted By:
    Eagle Syndication, Inc.
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/legacy?id=40796&type=book
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.