April 30, 2024, 11:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208093 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 28, 2009, 01:17:27 PM »

OK.Do any Monkey's sleep around here? Time for me to start the pot of coffee....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: February 28, 2009, 01:25:15 PM »

Lifesong - for your time line if you don't have these yet, I think you have the ones towards the end though

1985  Superior Offshore Services founded by Louis Schaefer  Jr.
1995  Superior Offshore Services renamed Superior Diving Company
1995 Superior Diving Company acquired the Gulf Diver III, a 165 ft. 4-point DSV
2000 Superior Diving Company developed new construction/fabrication division
2005  Superior Diving Company renamed Superior Offshore International
2005  Superior Offshore International purchases the Superior Endeavour, a 265 ft. DP II saturation diving vessel
2006 (March) Superior Offshore International acquires (2) 4-point DSVs (Gulf Diver IV and VI) and (1) non-4-point USV, (Gulf Diver V.)
2006 (April) Superior Offshore International establishes a long-term charter for the DP II saturation DSV, the Gulmar Falcon
2006 (June) Superior Offshore International acquires (2) new Perry Slingsby Triton-XLS ROV's
2006 (August) Owner, Louis Schaefer Jr., appoints Jim Mermis as president/CEO of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer shifts his position to chairman of the board.
2006 (September) Superior Offshore International awards Holland-based Merwede Shipyards to build the Superior Achiever, a 435 foot DPIII-MSV
2007 Superior Offshore International officially launches its new ROV division
2007 (February) Superior Offshore International upgrades the Gulf Diver V to a 4-point DSV
2007 (February) Superior Offshore International charters the Adams Surveyor, a 228 foot DPII-RSV, from Adams Offshore Ltd. for a period of 12 months.http://tinyurl.com/byxrde

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the Offering.

Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially false and misleading Registration Statement.
Koch sold 1.3 million shares of Superior Offshore stock through Schaefer Holdings LLP for
proceeds of $19.5 million in the Offering. During the relevant period, Koch sold an additional
64,667 shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of over $634,486.15.
Source: Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 5 of 24

JULY 5, 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFFER'S IS AT THE NASDAQ

November 15, 2007
Superior names Persky chairman -Persky replaces Louis Schaefer Jr.

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS MORE OF HIS STOCKS:
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR
Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

FEBRUARY 14 - KYLE IS IN USA TRYING TO "STRIKE A DEAL" under the direction of Louis and Tim Terhan. (Tim Tehran being a finacial guy. Louis being a business man looking for what? - MONEY).

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA

March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

APRIL 1, 2008 - SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL INC. NT 10-K, 4/1/2008, 12/31/2007, View this filing in your web browser with section navigation. ...
www.edgar-online.com/brand/CreditRisk/search/?sym=DEEP

ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
DATED AS OF APRIL 3, 2008
BY AND BETWEEN
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
AND
LEGACY OFFSHORE, L.L.C.
http://sec.edgar-online.com/superior-offshore-international-inc/8-k-current-report-filing/2008/04/15/Section8.aspx
April 3, 2008 - John Silvetti makes his first Posted at BFN dsurveyor1
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 28, 2009, 01:26:06 PM »

OK.Do any Monkey's sleep around here? Time for me to start the pot of coffee....

Good Morning, Everyone!!

I'm just finishing my first cup of coffee, ktf!  Been up for about an hour working on the timeline, am going to start posting it now - it takes a while to do with formatting and checking for errors.

Great work last night!  On we go...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: February 28, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »

For all who continue to work toward justice for Natalee

Keep it up! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: February 28, 2009, 01:37:48 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

I'm just finishing my first cup of coffee, ktf!  Been up for about an hour working on the timeline, am going to start posting it now - it takes a while to do with formatting and checking for errors.

Great work last night!  On we go...

The pot of coffee is brewing.KTF is getting excited!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #725 on: February 28, 2009, 01:40:07 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Here are some Galveston County TX Properties owned by Schaefer some do not pertain to Louis Schaefer....

Click on the Property ID# then on Datasheet
Gives alitttle history

http://www.galvestoncad.org/Appraisal/PublicAccess/PropertySearchResults.aspx

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: February 28, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Here are some Galveston County TX Properties owned by Schaefer some do not pertain to Louis Schaefer....

Gives alitttle history

Didn't work for HotPing!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: February 28, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »

Wow, been reading up on what I missed and what a research team !!!! You have peeled the onion back to reveal Schaefer's shell game from the get-go!! As I said, rarely do companies commit to such large endeavors/expenses for totally altruistic reasons. Like Magnolia, I'm not sure I 'get' what the benefit was in the Natalee search except my hinky meter seems to think it was surely to disguise some other intent/goal of that voyage. Or that Aruba wanted the trap found to confirm Natalee's remains truly never would be found, or to provide cover for mappings that might concern some on Aruba with ecological concerns around drilling offshore. This search was also occurring during a period of time that oil and oil futures were beginning to explode economically and South America and the Caribbean being the new frontier for drilling.

I'm just impressed by all you've discovered and share your disdain for Schaefer and friends. He's good at playing the shell game as a serial entrepreneur, I'd compare him to a snake oil salesman post what you've found - investors beware. But when people seek a get rich quick then they often find themselves hooked up with the likes of Schaefer.

I know kermit has said they are ensuring the family sees this, I hope it will be as revealing and enlightening for them, as it has been for all of us. In the past I think we've also seen Tim Miller steer clear of criticizing even Aruba, I don't think he sees that as his role.

Again major kudos to all of you who have worked so diligently to drill down to the realities of these playas in this game.

Applause !!!

this link has some interesting comments at the bottom by "anonymous", not necessarily related to the Persistence search but in looking for that article Klaas and I recall from a few years back linking Oduber to oil and China - I discovered this and just found the comments pretty interesting. They range from comments regarding the boycott, to Russian and Iranian investment in the island, and the oil futures biz. I haven't been to Michelle's site in a long time, some of you may have, so forgive me if you've seen this before.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/07/paulus-web-of-his-pedophile-network.html

Thank you for posting that. very interesting. I had not read that before.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 28, 2009, 01:50:55 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Gives alitttle history

Didn't work for HotPing!
Sorry...Try this one and look in the left column and click on owner name and put in Schaefer then follow the above directions.....let Me know if it works or not....

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: February 28, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

89.CW 8 reported that a former female bartender who was hired to answer the phoneswas immediately promoted to a $50,000 accounts payable position.

I think we now know why the X-Wife was so mad!

Thank you for posting these, for some reason I can't get into the site to read them.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 28, 2009, 01:52:07 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Gives alitttle history

Didn't work for HotPing!
Sorry...Try this one and look in the left column and click on owner name and put in Schaefer then follow the above directions.....let Me know if it works or not....

Forgot the link...duh

http://www.galvestoncad.org/Appraisal/PublicAccess/default.aspx?PropertyID=&PropertyOwnerID=&NodeID=11

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: February 28, 2009, 01:58:25 PM »

89.CW 8 reported that a former female bartender who was hired to answer the phoneswas immediately promoted to a $50,000 accounts payable position.

Thank you for posting these, for some reason I can't get into the site to read them.

Here is the link to the Court document Kermit.All the posts i made are contained within it!

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 28, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »

Here is the link to the Court document Kermit.All the posts i made are contained within it!

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Finally, I got it to open. Thank you KFT.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 28, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Gives alitttle history

Didn't work for HotPing!

Forgot the link...duh

http://www.galvestoncad.org/Appraisal/PublicAccess/default.aspx?PropertyID=&PropertyOwnerID=&NodeID=11

Hotping,

I clicked on the property search and put in Schaefer's name, but it said no properties.

Can you pull up what you had and do a screenshot?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 28, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »

CW 1 found senior management to be "really incompetent" and noted they probably
"couldn't even run a McDonald's.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 28, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Gives alitttle history

Didn't work for HotPing!

Forgot the link...duh

Hotping,

I clicked on the property search and put in Schaefer's name, but it said no properties.

Kermit I have no idea how to do a Screenshot....
When You get to the owner name search Just put in Schaefer as the last name no first name.....

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 28, 2009, 02:26:34 PM »

Can't wait for the case to move forward.Very interesting stuff ehh Kermit??Still wanna know if VMS thinks the court document is flawed as well.Guess i'll have to wait for a response!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 28, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »

Good Day Monkeys.....

Gives alitttle history

Didn't work for HotPing!

Forgot the link...duh

Hotping,

Kermit I have no idea how to do a Screenshot....
When You get to the owner name search Just put in Schaefer as the last name no first name.....

It worked for me HotPing!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: February 28, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »

Can't wait for the case to move forward.Very interesting stuff ehh Kermit??Still wanna know if VMS thinks the court document is flawed as well.Guess i'll have to wait for a response!

Thank you Hotping.
(screenshot) = press on your keyboard the key Prt Scr Sys Rq (should be on the right side of your keyboard at the top) then open up Paint and press edit, click on paste, file and save it.

KFT very, very interesting stuff.
I think I found something. I am going to go and check it and read the rest of this.
bbl

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 28, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »

Thank you Hotping.
(screenshot) = press on your keyboard the key Prt Scr Sys Rq (should be on the right side of your keyboard at the top) then open up Paint and press edit, click on paste, file and save it.

KFT very, very interesting stuff.
I think I found something. I am going to go and check it and read the rest of this.
bbl

Hop along Kermit!Hope it's good...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.