April 30, 2024, 04:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208005 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: February 28, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »

Capslockwizard (Comment #73) on December 24th, 2007 @ 2:38 am: 
“To Katablog, maybe you are so stupid that you do not se that I am trying to help. you are so absorb in your little peabean that you have no clue about the case.. First you need to be there to talk and see thing for your self… behinde that screen you can rumble and rumble and noting will get done… any Ideas overlook should be looked at… and this is what I am Doing now. I will go do someting about it…What are you going to do someting..I flow down and I am here … researching what not even a private investigater did over looked.”

So CapsLockwizard fle down there?

now add that to what I told ya before......remember.....

Maybe my lightbulb will go off in a minute or two.My brain is going in 20 different directions..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 28, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »

Kermit, I can't get this link to work:

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b   

Do you have another one?

*Parts 1 & 2 are updated and posted in the timeline thread - and we're only at 2/01/08 starting Part 3. 
Try this one
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-193405439.html

Yep - got it.

Thanks, Kermie!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: February 28, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »

Yes it is, Lifesong really does deserve many kudos, that was a large document to benchmark and create with the details that were inclusive. GREAT job !!

Kermit, did you see some of the snarky monkeys across the webpond think I'm "green" with you, seems I 'reappeared' to back you up.  I guess they need something to kvetch about.

No matter. I'm glad you showed up.

But it was KTF and Lifesong, and Hotping and bc??? cajun miracle oh darn I forgot the other nic, and bill and San and Klassend and whole bunch of monkeys that have made the inroads, not moi.

I quite agree!!

I don't think anyone could take more slings and arrows than Klaas does from the dark sides, you have endured many........I just found it so ridiculous that they would see this as yet one more conspiracy of effort. I think the last time you and I emailed it was over two years ago?

The whole CapsLockWizard thing just astounds me.After reading CapsLockWizards posts,as well as Lifesongs timeline.How can you uphold that??How can you uphold the Search?It's beyond me..Those that post on behalf of the Persistence search are either participants in the cover up,work for,or are related to people involved!JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #803 on: February 28, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »

Hi Monks.. juss wanted to drop by and say hello and let ya all know I'm still out here and follow when I can.

I guess I never thought that the Persistence endeavor could have been strictly based on the nominal contributions made by the few of us that are still left. As we learned from the beginning, this was gonna take over 1 million and there are only so many people left willing to donate to this cause. So, some could have come from corporate donations and some from people like us, but I always felt that the bulk had to be "in house". Shaeffer admits he put up most of the money.

As I have been reading along, something struck me and I really don't know if it has anything at all to do with this, but some may recall that there was a woman that fled to Aruba in a monetary shell game involving a company named Capital??? something or other.

Her partners were arrested in the scheme and this lady had never been found if I recall correctly. This scheme involved about 5.3 billion and we talked about it at the time. This (IIRC) was the summer before the Persistence made it's voyage to Aruba.

Someone may want to see if that company and the scheme are tied to Shaeffer, Slivetti, and the lot of derelicts masquerading as victim's rights advocates.

The article is in our archives somewhere, along with the names of the company, the players involved, and the entire scheme itself.

Every monetary scheme such, as the one Shaeffer has attempted, needs a financial front - I'm not saying that this company is it, but it has ties to Aruba and could be the lynch pin you all need.

Take care and see you all again soon.
Bump

Any Ideas on what article Rob is talking about?   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: February 28, 2009, 07:30:42 PM »

KTF, after reading more of the allegations in the lawsuit it may be a miracle that the Persistence found anything at all, much less that trap! But I think it's abundantly clear now that Shaefer's primary goal throughout was to build a relationship with Aruba so that muddies the waters from start to finish !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 28, 2009, 07:30:51 PM »

Thanks, Ktf!  Not exactly a looker, is he?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: February 28, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 28, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »

“To Katablog, maybe you are so stupid that you do not se that I am trying to help. you are so absorb in your little peabean that you have no clue about the case.. First you need to be there to talk and see thing for your self… behinde that screen you can rumble and rumble and noting will get done… any Ideas overlook should be looked at… and this is what I am Doing now. I will go do someting about it…What are you going to do someting..I flow down and I am here … researching what not even a private investigater did over looked.”

Maybe my lightbulb will go off in a minute or two.My brain is going in 20 different directions..

If I remember correctly it had to do with "dogs" and being in Georgia.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: February 28, 2009, 07:38:13 PM »

KTF, after reading more of the allegations in the lawsuit it may be a miracle that the Persistence found anything at all, much less that trap! But I think it's abundantly clear now that Shaefer's primary goal throughout was to build a relationship with Aruba so that muddies the waters from start to finish !

For me it's mind-boggling.How could you not have the proper protocal set up well in advance of the trip.FBI should have been on board everyday.The only reason you don't have the proper authorities on board is because you are down there for nefarious reasons...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: February 28, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »

Brazil
Brazil’s state-owned company
Petrobras is so optimistic that there is oil
and gas below the Colombian portion of the
Caribbean sea that it plans to expand its
operations there and regain rights on an
area it relinquished to the government earlier
this year
, according to a MarketWatch
news report. Dirceu Abrahao, the chief
executive of Petrobras’ Colombian unit,
told Dow Jones Newswires in an interview
that the company would participate in the
auction of ten oil blocks scheduled in
December, MarketWatch said. The sale
will include the Tayrona block, which
Petrobras and its partners had to hand back
to the government in February under terms
of their original exploration contract. In
May 2004, Petrobras teamed up with U.S.
major ExxonMobil and Colombia’s stateowned
company Ecopetrol to explore
Tayrona, an area of more than 4.4 million
hectares off Colombia’s northern coast in
the Caribbean waters.
Armando Zamora,
the head of the Colombian hydrocarbonlicensing
agency, or ANH, in July identified
at least eight companies interested in
participating in the auction, including
Norway’s Statoil, Italy’s Eni and Russian
gas giant Gazprom
. Total investment in the
ten blocks could reach $500 million,
according to Zamora.

http://www.offshoresource.com/pdf/os_nov_06.pdf

This is an article from 2006 but found it interesting!

Zamora...where have I seen that name before?

Oh yeah.....

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

Idk, maybe Zamora is Venezuelan for Smith.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: February 28, 2009, 07:42:28 PM »

If I remember correctly it had to do with "dogs" and being in Georgia.

Thanx BM..

Vernon Vrolijk
Regional Sales Representative
Aruba Tourism Authority
Marietta Ga 30064

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: February 28, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »

Brazil
Brazil’s state-owned company
Petrobras is so optimistic that there is oil
and gas below the Colombian portion of the
Caribbean sea that it plans to expand its
operations there and regain rights on an
area it relinquished to the government earlier
this year
, according to a MarketWatch
news report. Dirceu Abrahao, the chief
executive of Petrobras’ Colombian unit,
told Dow Jones Newswires in an interview
that the company would participate in the
auction of ten oil blocks scheduled in
December, MarketWatch said. The sale
will include the Tayrona block, which
Petrobras and its partners had to hand back
to the government in February under terms
of their original exploration contract. In
May 2004, Petrobras teamed up with U.S.
major ExxonMobil and Colombia’s stateowned
company Ecopetrol to explore
Tayrona, an area of more than 4.4 million
hectares off Colombia’s northern coast in
the Caribbean waters.
Armando Zamora,
the head of the Colombian hydrocarbonlicensing
agency, or ANH, in July identified
at least eight companies interested in
participating in the auction, including
Norway’s Statoil, Italy’s Eni and Russian
gas giant Gazprom
. Total investment in the
ten blocks could reach $500 million,
according to Zamora.

http://www.offshoresource.com/pdf/os_nov_06.pdf

This is an article from 2006 but found it interesting!

Zamora...where have I seen that name before?

Oh yeah.....

11/20/2007 - NEW
Louis Schaefer and Charles Zamora register Legacy Offshore, LLC; a Louisiana Limited Liability Company

Idk, maybe Zamora is Venezuelan for Smith.

If you could connect those two....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: February 28, 2009, 07:50:19 PM »

This is interesting:

Publicly:
05/14/2008
Kyle Kingman posts in open forum at SM regarding the pond, essentially repeating Caps message of 5/05/08.
“Greetings, I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.  All the best”

Privately:
05/16/2008
Kyle Kingman:  “I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. The witness claims to have seen a muddy Joran coming out of the Monserat pond after disposing of her body…The 40+ investigators brought in from Holland never stepped foot in the pond”

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: February 28, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »

Just more excerpts from the lawsuit that you have already uncovered trails regarding......

note the market trends which are quoted also and the sheer numbers.....no wonder they were pursuing that pot of gold

KTF, if you want to see nefarious, not Gerard Ledet's reputation 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: February 28, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »

Gerard Ledet.That's a name to Follow....I guess Nefarious is an understatement!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »

Petrobras Confident of Oil, Gas Finds in Colombia Sea

by Diana Delgado
Fri, Oct 6, 2006 11:27 GMT

BOGOTA - Brazil's state-owned company Petroleo Brasileiro SA (PBR), or Petrobras, is so optimistic that there is oil and gas below the Colombian portion of the Caribbean sea that it plans to expand its operations there and regain rights on an area it relinquished to the government earlier this year.

Dirceu Abrahao, the chief executive of Petrobras' Colombian unit, told Dow Jones Newswires in an interview that the company will participate in the auction of ten oil blocks scheduled in December.

The sale will include the Tayrona block, which Petrobras and its partners had to hand back to the government in February under terms of their original exploration contract.

"We see a lot of features that could indicate that (the Tayrona block) could have oil, but there is more potential for gas," Abrahao told Dow Jones Newswires in an interview. "That's why we are interested in reacquiring the rights on that block," he added.

In May 2004, Petrobras teamed up with Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM) and Colombia's state-owned company Ecopetrol to explore Tayrona, an area of more than 4.4 million hectares off Colombia's northern coast in the Caribbean waters.

Armando Zamora, the head of the Colombian hydrocarbon-licensing agency, or ANH, in July identified at least eight companies interested in participating in the auction, including Norway's Statoil ASA (STO), Italy's Italian ENI Sp A (E) and Russian gas giant Gazprom OAO (GSPBEX.RS).

Total investment in the ten blocks may reach $500 million, according to Zamora.

In the meantime, Petrobras and its partners are moving forward with exploration activities in the parts of Tayrona they still control.

According to Abrahao, seismic studies have identified the presence of hydrocarbons but the companies will only be able to drill their first well - an essential part of confirming a discovery - in the fourth quarter of 2007, because of a shortage of drilling rigs.

http://www.oil-gas-news.com/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=102&214ee2435893d17beda1431c523cf00a=447cd0e483bc8223d60e6e535eb0338c

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »

This is interesting:

Publicly:
05/14/2008
Kyle Kingman posts in open forum at SM regarding the pond, essentially repeating Caps message of 5/05/08.
“Greetings, I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.  All the best”

Privately:
05/16/2008
Kyle Kingman:  “I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains. The witness claims to have seen a muddy Joran coming out of the Monserat pond after disposing of her body…The 40+ investigators brought in from Holland never stepped foot in the pond”

Kyle and Caps had the same source it seems.  Nobody else ever saw the investigators from Holland.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:18 PM »

This is interesting:

Publicly:
05/14/2008

Privately:
05/16/2008

Kyle and Caps had the same source it seems.  Nobody else ever saw the investigators from Holland.

And the pond had already been searched looking for Jose Tromp.  I doubt that if anything possibly related to a missing person was found it would have just been discarded if not Jose related.

So we know that previously the pond was thoroughly searched and by a private company and nothing was found.

What was the need to search it AGAIN?  What could be there later that wasn't there before? 

And I guess if Caps had to fle to Aruba that would explain why he didn't know the pond was really more of a storm sewer and seasonally dry.  All locals would know that and so I doubt any local would use the pond to try to hide anything because it would dry up a couple of times a year and expose anything hidden.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: February 28, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »

This is interesting:

Publicly:
05/14/2008

Privately:
05/16/2008

I know, right?  And the only person they had in common, to my knowledge, was John Silvetti.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 28, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »

The photos originally posted of the pond had the label "Inlets" for what Caps kept calling drains.

And they were well above the obvious water lines.  They were for taking water INTO the pond and not out. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.