April 30, 2024, 01:15:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208186 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 28, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

Even that court doc is giving me a headache now.  But the impression I am getting is that not only were they defrauding the stockholders in a rather blatant manner but possible downright incompetent as well.

Good Gried, Charlie Brown! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #821 on: February 28, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED TONIGHT @ 9 EST. 

ADJI DESIR 

THANK YOU! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 28, 2009, 09:02:15 PM »

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN HUNTSVILLE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 12 PM CST SUNDAY. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

PRECIPITATION WILL BEGIN PUSHING INTO NORTH ALABAMA AND PARTS OF SOUTHERN MIDDLE TENNESSEE THIS EVENING. AS COLDER AIR FILTERS IN... THE RAIN WILL CHANGE OVER TO SNOW AROUND MIDNIGHT. PERIODS OF SNOW WILL OCCUR OVERNIGHT AND INTO SUNDAY MORNING... BEFORE FINALLY TAPERING OFF AROUND MIDDAY. MOST AREAS TONIGHT CAN EXPECT ACCUMULATIONS OF ONE TO TWO INCHES. HOWEVER... AS SNOWFALL CONTINUES OVER THE TENNESSEE VALLEY SUNDAY... TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF TWO TO FOUR INCHES ARE EXPECTED.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 28, 2009, 09:18:02 PM »

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN HUNTSVILLE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 12 PM CST SUNDAY. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

PRECIPITATION WILL BEGIN PUSHING INTO NORTH ALABAMA AND PARTS OF SOUTHERN MIDDLE TENNESSEE THIS EVENING. AS COLDER AIR FILTERS IN... THE RAIN WILL CHANGE OVER TO SNOW AROUND MIDNIGHT. PERIODS OF SNOW WILL OCCUR OVERNIGHT AND INTO SUNDAY MORNING... BEFORE FINALLY TAPERING OFF AROUND MIDDAY. MOST AREAS TONIGHT CAN EXPECT ACCUMULATIONS OF ONE TO TWO INCHES. HOWEVER... AS SNOWFALL CONTINUES OVER THE TENNESSEE VALLEY SUNDAY... TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF TWO TO FOUR INCHES ARE EXPECTED.

I was just away reading that, Anna.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: February 28, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »

http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article165400.ece
Venezuela to open Orinoco licensing bid
News wires Friday, 24 October, 2008, 16:44 GMT

Venezuela will a unveil a licensing round for several oil blocks in the country's Orinoco region next week, Oil Minister Rafael Ramirez has announced.

"This coming week we will open up the licensing round with the interested companies," Ramirez said.

He was referring to three oil blocks in the Carabobo field, in the oil-rich Orinoco basin.

Ramirez said a number of oil companies have shown interest, but he would not say which ones, said Dow Jones Newswires.

Both Ramirez and President Hugo Chavez have insisted that they will carry on plans to diversify the country's partners to include companies from Russia and Asia as well as nations in Latin America.

Venezuela: Oil Minister Rafael Ramirez

====================================================

http://energy.ihs.com/News/WW-News/news-2006/MOEOffshore.htm

This article is extracted from International Oil Letter, Vol 22 issue 18 published 2006-05-08.

Ministry of Energy and Petroleum to invite bids for three offshore blocks - Venezuela

The Venezuelan Ministry of Energy and Petroleum (MENPET) is planning to invite bids for three blocks in the offshore La Blanquilla Este Area, covering 3,000 sq km, during the second half of 2006. The acreage is in Caribbean waters off the coast from Nueva Esparta State. The particular area north of La Tortuga and Margarita islands is one of four offshore regions where PDVSA hopes to find major reserve accumulations in excess of two billion barrels of oil and 3.5 Tcf of natural gas. Also included in the area to be offered is Punta Pescador, Mariusa and the west of Block 1 of the Plataforma Deltana area, all located just south of the maritime boundary with Trinidad & Tobago. On 31 December 2001, acquisition of a 3,100 sq km 3D survey, comprised of two separate surveys and each named "La Blanquilla," commenced in the same offshore area. The area under investigation is located in 100 to 1,000m of water. As of March 2002, a total of 1,999 sq km had been acquired. Punta Pescador is divided into two areas, each approximately 1,000 sq km. Guarapiche and Delta Centro are not going to be offered in the near future because both blocks are considered oil prone.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 28, 2009, 10:01:44 PM »

This may be a little closer to our timeline....

Venezuela to Resume Offshore E&P Gas Licensing     
  BNamericas      Thursday, January 25, 2007 

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=40457

Venezuela's government will resume the Delta Caribe offshore natural gas E&P licensing process this year, awarding some blocks in 2007, PDVSA Gas president Felix Rodriguez told BNamericas.
"[Delta Caribe] is part of the state's strategic policy and is being handled by the energy and oil ministry. There are some blocks going out and some are on the backburner," Rodriguez said.

Delta Caribe, originally due to be awarded November 28, includes three blocks near La Blanquilla Island and a fourth between the Orinoco river delta and Trinidad & Tobago.

The government delayed bidding in light of the December 2006 presidential elections.
The government invited 34 companies to participate in the auction, of which 13 paid for rights to take part.

The 13 are: Anglo-Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B); Brazil's Petrobras (NYSE: PBR); Japan's Teikoku and Mitsubishi; France's Total (NYSE: TOT); US major Chevron (NYSE: CVX); Russia's Lukoil; Hocol; Italy's ENI (NYSE: E); India's ONGC; Spain's Repsol YPF (NYSE: REP); Norway's Statoil (NYSE: STA); and Vinccler, the Venezuelan unit of Canada's PetroFalcon (TSX: PFC).

PDVSA Gas is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA

======================================

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 28, 2009, 10:02:58 PM »

That contract is gonna pop out of nowhere!Heading out for dinner.Will see you all in a little while!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: February 28, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »

This may be a little closer to our timeline....

Venezuela to Resume Offshore E&P Gas Licensing     
  BNamericas      Thursday, January 25, 2007 

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=40457

Venezuela's government will resume the Delta Caribe offshore natural gas E&P licensing process this year, awarding some blocks in 2007, PDVSA Gas president Felix Rodriguez told BNamericas.
"[Delta Caribe] is part of the state's strategic policy and is being handled by the energy and oil ministry. There are some blocks going out and some are on the backburner," Rodriguez said.

Delta Caribe, originally due to be awarded November 28, includes three blocks near La Blanquilla Island and a fourth between the Orinoco river delta and Trinidad & Tobago.

The government delayed bidding in light of the December 2006 presidential elections.
The government invited 34 companies to participate in the auction, of which 13 paid for rights to take part.

The 13 are: Anglo-Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B); Brazil's Petrobras (NYSE: PBR); Japan's Teikoku and Mitsubishi; France's Total (NYSE: TOT); US major Chevron (NYSE: CVX); Russia's Lukoil; Hocol; Italy's ENI (NYSE: E); India's ONGC; Spain's Repsol YPF (NYSE: REP); Norway's Statoil (NYSE: STA); and Vinccler, the Venezuelan unit of Canada's PetroFalcon (TSX: PFC).

PDVSA Gas is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA

======================================

PDVSA may turn up with someone?We'll find it LifeSong.. I shall return..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 28, 2009, 10:21:38 PM »

As long as we are being weather O/T I'll say it was 83 here today.  Had to take my sweatshirt off, LOL   
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 28, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »

O/T   BUT good~!!!!

Most people who have followed Natalee's case remember two posters who posted here that did not want to see Joran convicted for his crime.

1.Medley Relay aka   Jan Brennan

2.Roger   aka   Scott Redman  founder of scrux

Most know that the two worked together to post a online book called " No Evidence Of A Crime".

Most know that those two were certainly not wanting Justice done in the Natalee Holloway Case.

I have some information to share with the monkeys about the latest adventure of these two, who defend the guilty.

They are at it again together~!! 

They have attached themselves to a case about Wayne Bent,   read about the case here::

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Bent

This guy started a "cult" as a front to Molest young girls.

These two just love to defend predators, as stated in one of the comments, They would rather see a few guilty "walk" rather than one innocent person locked up. When are they gonna understand the people they are defending have committed crimes, and are not inocent.  I give you thier new "project"  enjoy~!! Scroill down the page to see the box that has thier pictures together in it. They have started a new site ( which I am sure will become the next book ).

http://beyond90seconds.com/2009/02/10/wayne-bent-trial-transcripts-emerging-online/

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: February 28, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

O/T   BUT good~!!!!

Most people who have followed Natalee's case remember two posters who posted here that did not want to see Joran convicted for his crime.

Most know that the two worked together to post a online book called " No Evidence Of A Crime".

Most know that those two were certainly not wanting Justice done in the Natalee Holloway Case.

I have some information to share with the monkeys about the latest adventure of these two, who defend the guilty.

They have attached themselves to a case about Wayne Bent,   read about the case here::

These two just love to defend predators, as stated in one of the comments, They would rather see a few guilty "walk" rather than one innocent person locked up. When are they gonna understand the people they are defending have committed crimes, and are not inocent.  I give you thier new "project"  enjoy~!! Scroill down the page to see the box that has thier pictures together in it. They have started a new site ( which I am sure will become the next book ).

http://beyond90seconds.com/2009/02/10/wayne-bent-trial-transcripts-emerging-online/

Something just hit me when you said that Elaine.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 28, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »

Hi San!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: February 28, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

Hi San!

Good to see you Elaine.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: February 28, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »

I remember those two Elaine.  How disgusting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 28, 2009, 11:05:47 PM »

O/T   BUT good~!!!!

No offense to Medley/Jan, but she really should get herself a more professional looking photo.  It's really amazing what they can do now with filters and photoshop, just ask WordofWisdom. 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 28, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »

Jeesh, Elaine
I haven't thought about those two in a Pig's age!

So, they are still around. Still riding the wrong horse.

THanks for that post!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 28, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

No offense to Medley/Jan, but she really should get herself a more professional looking photo.  It's really amazing what they can do now with filters and photoshop, just ask WordofWisdom. 

Looks like she pasted a man's face on the front of her head.   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: February 28, 2009, 11:12:19 PM »

ROFLMAO!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 28, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »

Again, no offense but don't you usually find the BEST photo to publish?  Like realtors sometimes use really old photos of themselves when then are years younger?  LOL (I said sometimes)

So was this the best she could do?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 28, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.