April 30, 2024, 12:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208180 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 28, 2009, 11:20:03 PM »

Again, no offense but don't you usually find the BEST photo to publish?  Like realtors sometimes use really old photos of themselves when then are years younger?  LOL (I said sometimes)

So was this the best she could do?

Um....maybe that IS the best photo she has?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 28, 2009, 11:20:56 PM »

OK, here we go...I don't think any of this is going to mean anything right now, but it just might later. 

http://www.pdvsa.com/
Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A.

Oil Sowing Plan 2005-2030

Venezuela power policy guidelines until the year 2030 are drawn up in the appropriately named,"Oil Sowing Plan”, which includes six impressive development projects and consists of two stages:  one to be executed in the period 2005-2012, and the other, to be developed in the second stage, 2012 and 2030. 

For the first period of this Plan, an overall investment of around $56,000 billion has been estimated between 2005 and 2012. 70% of that amount will be financed by Venezuela -- state operator -- and the rest by the private sector. 

Oil Sowing Plan 2005-2012 includes six fundamental axes: 

1.-Magna Reserve:  Destined toward the Quantifying and certifying of oil reserves in the Orinoco Oil Belt; thus, an integrated geological study will be made of these reserves. Let us remember that Venezuela has (excluding the Orinoco Belt, 77 billion barrels of petroleum, whereas in the vast Orinoco zone, 235 million barrels are registered. 

2. - Orinoco Project: In charge of developing the Orinoco Belt. Twenty-seven blocks have been selected for development under this project with the cooperation of selected companies. Because of the strategic location of this hydrocarbon reservoir, it is considered of vital importance in reducing levels of overcrowding in some parts of the country and providing local employment. Services and housing will be developed to guarantee adequate oil exploitation.

3. - Delta-Caribbean Project:  Gas will be incorporated to the country energy supply. This project pursues offshore gas development in the Deltana Platform off the coast of eastern Venezuela. Further developments are located in the Paraguaná Peninsula, to the north-west of the country. 

4. - Refinement:  To increase refinement capacity in Venezuela is one of PDVSA’s strategic goals. Oil Sowing Plan undertakes the creation of new refineries: Cabruta (with capacity for 400,000 extra-heavy crude barrels per day), Batalla de Santa Ines (50,000 barrels) and Caripito (50,000 barrels per day destined to asphalt production).  With these three new refineries and the improvement of the existing ones, PDVSA’s processing capacity on Venezuelan soil will be increased to 700, 000 barrels a day. 

5. - Infrastructure: More filling centers and pipelines will be set up to guarantee fuel supplies to the whole nation. The agreement for the construction of the Transguajiro gas pipeline between Venezuela and Colombia  has been signed.

6. - Integration: Oil is the resource that will integrate all the peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean. Venezuela will directly supply volumes of crude and oil products to the Caribbean through Petrocaribe, which also foresees the expansion of refining capacity in that region. Additionally, the Petrosur agreement has been signed leading to advances in the planning of projects in South America. An announcement will be made soon regarding the final location of a refinery that will be built close to Petrobras Company in Brazil.

\

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: February 28, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »

Again, no offense but don't you usually find the BEST photo to publish?  Like realtors sometimes use really old photos of themselves when then are years younger?  LOL (I said sometimes)

"Excuse me sir, may I take your picture?"

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 28, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

"Excuse me sir, may I take your picture?"

ROFLMAO, you are cracking me up! Between you and Klaas, I am gonna need a new computer screen, lol 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 28, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

http://kaplanindustry.com/index.htm

Kaplan Industry is a leading independent international development consultancy, based in Panama with a registered office in Panama City and mayor project offices located in developing and transitional countries worldwide.

Has a long history of working with Government and National Oil & Gas Company, PDVSA, in Venezuela. Our key objective is to assist our clients all over the world in achieving the millennium development targets. Our operations in South America will continue to be in areas directly related to the infrastructure, oil exploration to development and production offshore.

Our core expertise lies in the fields of government and enterprise/utility reform and in a range of closely related critical support areas,notably policy communications and offshore industry reform. We are developing our expertise in the infrastructure and oil exploration to build upon our existing track record in these sectors.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 28, 2009, 11:43:36 PM »

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN HUNTSVILLE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 12 PM CST SUNDAY. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

PRECIPITATION WILL BEGIN PUSHING INTO NORTH ALABAMA AND PARTS OF SOUTHERN MIDDLE TENNESSEE THIS EVENING. AS COLDER AIR FILTERS IN... THE RAIN WILL CHANGE OVER TO SNOW AROUND MIDNIGHT. PERIODS OF SNOW WILL OCCUR OVERNIGHT AND INTO SUNDAY MORNING... BEFORE FINALLY TAPERING OFF AROUND MIDDAY. MOST AREAS TONIGHT CAN EXPECT ACCUMULATIONS OF ONE TO TWO INCHES. HOWEVER... AS SNOWFALL CONTINUES OVER THE TENNESSEE VALLEY SUNDAY... TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF TWO TO FOUR INCHES ARE EXPECTED.

And Phoenix area is to have above  85' to  90'degrees for the next two days!   How strange that is...it is usually around 75' this time of year....

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #846 on: February 28, 2009, 11:47:04 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery2/thumbnails.php?album=28

PG Fairwell party and new firm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 28, 2009, 11:56:40 PM »

I know someone has probably mentioned this before, but I just noticed on LMN that the Natalee Holloway movie is going to be on April 19.

The clip was from the part where Beth was asking not to let Deepak & Satish go free.

Hi Art Colley, good to see you.  Derry is a fat spoiled teenage girl now.  She loves cheese treats.   

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 28, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »

Hi AZSunny we had 75 degree temperatures early Friday morning and then the tornado warnings started going off and we were under tornado warnings for 27 hours.  What a restless time, a sauna, winds, lightning, thunder, hail, floods tornadoes, and now we are going to have snow.,

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 01, 2009, 12:01:32 AM »

Hi AZSunny we had 75 degree temperatures early Friday morning and then the tornado warnings started going off and we were under tornado warnings for 27 hours.  What a restless time, a sauna, winds, lightning, thunder, hail, floods tornadoes, and now we are going to have snow.,

Hi Tyler!   Strange weather happenings indeed!   Miss all you guys!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: March 01, 2009, 12:02:10 AM »

I know someone has probably mentioned this before, but I just noticed on LMN that the Natalee Holloway movie is going to be on April 19.

The clip was from the part where Beth was asking not to let Deepak & Satish go free.

Hi Art Colley, good to see you.  Derry is a fat spoiled teenage girl now.  She loves cheese treats.   

HI Tyler!!!! So wonderful to see you, too!!!

Aw, bet Derry is beautiful!!!! OH, and cheese treats, oh yummy!!!! 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 01, 2009, 12:05:12 AM »

Hi Artcooley too! 

Tyler,  I was thinking of you today as I was picking out hair from my Roomba from my Bichons.  It kept telling me to clean the brushes, and the brushes were clean...then i checked the instructions.  damn.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: March 01, 2009, 12:09:25 AM »

Hi Artcooley too! 

Tyler,  I was thinking of you today as I was picking out hair from my Roomba from my Bichons.  It kept telling me to clean the brushes, and the brushes were clean...then i checked the instructions.  damn.

HI, AzSunny!
OH, Bichon hair, lol
I gave PHoebe a little hairdo that makes her little face look so cute. I took off a lot of whiskers and beard since she is such a "Tomboy"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: March 01, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »

Hi Artcooley too! 

Oh dear, Colley, I made you a Cooley...LOL

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 01, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

Hi Artcooley too! 

HI, AzSunny!
OH, Bichon hair, lol
I gave PHoebe a little hairdo that makes her little face look so cute. I took off a lot of whiskers and beard since she is such a "Tomboy"

There looks can totally change with a face cut!  I am sure she is adorable!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 01, 2009, 12:17:52 AM »

Hi Artcooley too! 

HI, AzSunny!
OH, Bichon hair, lol

There looks can totally change with a face cut!  I am sure she is adorable!

Yes, I like it much better. She always looked like she was frowing with the full beard and whiskers. Now she looks like she is smiling!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: March 01, 2009, 12:23:09 AM »

LOL about the Roomba.  That silly thing scared the crap out of me when it started talking.  Now it scares Derry occasionally.  She really is pretty and she loves cheese for her treats, so when she is good (she is a very good girl, just spoiled) she gets cheese cubes at the end of the day.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: March 01, 2009, 12:37:02 AM »

LOL about the Roomba.  That silly thing scared the crap out of me when it started talking.  Now it scares Derry occasionally.  She really is pretty and she loves cheese for her treats, so when she is good (she is a very good girl, just spoiled) she gets cheese cubes at the end of the day.

Tyler, I miss my Border Collies so much, They all passed on over the past few years, the last one went last Summer.
Now its just the Bichon and I love her dearly too. (she was raised by the Border collies, lol) SHe is quite spoiled, but a nice little girl with a great temperament.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #858 on: March 01, 2009, 12:37:35 AM »

http://epiaruba.com/mambo//index.php?option=com_ice&Itemid=54&catid=16&mode=0&PageNo=32772#IceGallery

Iguana Job Shadow Day at the Hyatt

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery2/thumbnails.php?album=18&page=1

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #859 on: March 01, 2009, 12:44:39 AM »

I just wanted to come down from the rafters to tell

everyone hi

Hi Tyler-I remember the Roomba

Hi AZSunny

Hi Art

Don't know much so I will go back to the rafters.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.