April 30, 2024, 07:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208053 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #920 on: March 01, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »

Yes, thank you, Monkeys.  The rain has stoppedand we have a blanket of snow everywhere.  I slopped and mopped water and DH and a friend dug out around the perimeter of the house to allow water to escape.  It's very cold out there and it's been snowing since about 4 a.m. and its still coming down but I expect soon the sun will come out and melt the snow and then we can have insurance adjusters and contractors assess and start on our problem. 

After 27 hours of being under a tornado warning, constantly and a flooded house, the snow was a relief but to have it go will also be a relief so we can figure out what happened and what to do.

DON'T FORGET THE MOVIE ON LMN APRIL 19 NATALEE HOLLOWAY.  I KNOW IT'S EARLY, THAT'S SIX WEEKS AWAY BUT JUST SO EVERONE CAN PLAN AHEAD.

Hi guys!!  It's good to see you, Tyler!! I rarely post here because I'm afraid I don't have much to contribute, but I read, and all of you just amaze me! I don't know about the movie...........

What's LMN?
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 01, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

These oil reserves appear to be at least among the most important if not the most important ones in the world right now involving underwater exploration and drilling, pipelines, etc.

So even without the location of an actually awarded contract, would just being there, having a map and able to bid on everything be where it was at for companies like these?

At the least to rent or sell some equipment, jobs for professionals in this field, etc.?  I mean how would you even start to bid on anything without a map?  Could be solid rock, coral beds, etc. all over, wouldn't even have accurate depths, etc,. without a map, right?

So just being in the area has to have value and be the first step toward involvement in the latest and biggest global action in underwater enterprises in this field.

At least that is what I would think.

Yes, Anna - exactly.  We have to remember too, these guys are not the actual oil companies, it may be that they submit their bids as a service-providing subcontractor to the main bidding party as part of a bundled bid response. 

It may also be that their quotes to the oil companies aren't even included the primary Bid Response, the bid winner may take quotes and hire their subs after the contract is awarded.

Whatever, with the monies being spent, you are exactly correct that having a map of the seabed floor in the waters between Aruba and Venezuela is a very valuable bargaining tool.  iirc, it's what - like 18 miles from Aruba to Venezuela by water, and they were mapping 10 miles out?  (Don't know where I got that...somebody please correct me if its wrong!)

http://www.pdvsa.com/
Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A.
Oil Sowing Plan 2005-2030
"...For the first period of this Plan, an overall investment of around $56,000 billion has been estimated between 2005 and 2012..."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 01, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

These oil reserves appear to be at least among the most important if not the most important ones in the world right now involving underwater exploration and drilling, pipelines, etc.

So even without the location of an actually awarded contract, would just being there, having a map and able to bid on everything be where it was at for companies like these?

At the least to rent or sell some equipment, jobs for professionals in this field, etc.?  I mean how would you even start to bid on anything without a map?  Could be solid rock, coral beds, etc. all over, wouldn't even have accurate depths, etc,. without a map, right?

So just being in the area has to have value and be the first step toward involvement in the latest and biggest global action in underwater enterprises in this field.

At least that is what I would think.

Yes, Anna - exactly.  We have to remember too, these guys are not the actual oil companies, it may be that they submit their bids as a service-providing subcontractor to the main bidding party as part of a bundled bid response. 

It may also be that their quotes to the oil companies aren't even included the primary Bid Response, the bid winner may take quotes and hire their subs after the contract is awarded.

Whatever, with the monies being spent, you are exactly correct that having a map of the seabed floor in the waters between Aruba and Venezuela is a very valuable bargaining tool.  iirc, it's what - like 18 miles from Aruba to Venezuela by water, and they were mapping 10 miles out?  (Don't know where I got that...somebody please correct me if its wrong!)

http://www.pdvsa.com/
Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A.
Oil Sowing Plan 2005-2030
"...For the first period of this Plan, an overall investment of around $56,000 billion has been estimated between 2005 and 2012..."

We may have to let things shake out over time but the motives of the Persistence endeavor will be brought to the light!I still would love to know what Mermis actual reasons were for going to Venezuela???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #923 on: March 01, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

I don't remember this being posted, forgive me if it's a repeat.

http://www.arubatoday.com/

U.S. Marshals visit Aruba’s Prime Minister 

Local News 
Friday, 27 February 2009 

ORANJESTAD – On Thursday morning, the Prime Minister of Aruba Nelson Oduber received a courtesy visit from two U.S. Marshals from the Police Force of New York and New Jersey.  U.S. Marshal Ron Sepe and his wife together with U.S. Marshal Alan Sierchio and his wife visited the Prime Minister’s office accompanied by Richard Kramers of the Aruban Police Department.
The Marshals brought U.S. Marshal flannel and cap a souvenirs for P.M. Oduber who in turn gave each Marshal a symbol of Aruba’s freedom.   The Marshals and their families are enjoying their stay on our “dushi” and island of Aruba

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 01, 2009, 03:14:09 PM »

Local News 
Friday, 27 February 2009 

ORANJESTAD – On Thursday morning, the Prime Minister of Aruba Nelson Oduber received a courtesy visit from two U.S. Marshals from the Police Force of New York and New Jersey.  U.S. Marshal Ron Sepe and his wife together with U.S. Marshal Alan Sierchio and his wife visited the Prime Minister’s office accompanied by Richard Kramers of the Aruban Police Department.
The Marshals brought U.S. Marshal flannel and cap a souvenirs for P.M. Oduber who in turn gave each Marshal a symbol of Aruba’s freedom.   The Marshals and their families are enjoying their stay on our “dushi” and island of Aruba

WTF!?!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 01, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »

Gas drilling close to Aruba 14 November 2008
ORANJESTAD - Venezuela and Russia have started with mutual drillings for gas in sea. One of the fields where they are gong to drill, Cardón III, lies close to Aruba. The Venezuelan company PdVSA and the Russian Gazprom do the exploitation. Almost 190 Venezuelans, Russians, and Americans work on the project Venezuela and Russia close to Aruba.The idea is that also the American Chevron-Texaco participates actively in the project, which is something that Venezuela has promised a few years ago. Chevron-Texaco is coping with the anti-American attitude of the Chavez-government.

http://www.yellowpages-aruba.com/home/news

The link to Amigoe.com convenietly can not be found??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 01, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

Local News 
Friday, 27 February 2009 

WTF!?!
Surely these two nimrods weren't on official business! Just what are "U.S. Marshalls from the Ploice Force of New York and New Jersey"???

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 01, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »

Yes, thank you, Monkeys.  The rain has stoppedand we have a blanket of snow everywhere.  I slopped and mopped water and DH and a friend dug out around the perimeter of the house to allow water to escape.  It's very cold out there and it's been snowing since about 4 a.m. and its still coming down but I expect soon the sun will come out and melt the snow and then we can have insurance adjusters and contractors assess and start on our problem. 

After 27 hours of being under a tornado warning, constantly and a flooded house, the snow was a relief but to have it go will also be a relief so we can figure out what happened and what to do.

DON'T FORGET THE MOVIE ON LMN APRIL 19 NATALEE HOLLOWAY.  I KNOW IT'S EARLY, THAT'S SIX WEEKS AWAY BUT JUST SO EVERONE CAN PLAN AHEAD.

Hi guys!!  It's good to see you, Tyler!! I rarely post here because I'm afraid I don't have much to contribute, but I read, and all of you just amaze me! I don't know about the movie...........

What's LMN?

Lifetime Movie Network.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: March 01, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »

We may have to let things shake out over time but the motives of the Persistence endeavor will be brought to the light!I still would love to know what Mermis actual reasons were for going to Venezuela???

I want to know too, Ktf!!   And we can't really pinpoint when he went until we pinpoint what projects were on the table that they might have been interested in.

If Mermis was traveling to Venezuela before Schaefer volunteered for the search, then we have further proof of Schaefer's  motives for calling Dave.  If it was after, the questions change - but to me do still exist depending on when.  Possible, if not probable, that if it was afterward it could even turn out to be related to the expansion of the search grid to 10 miles out.

We've got 2 blatant lies by Kyle so far related to protecting Silvetti.  First, that he's not the guy pictured in the red shirt, and second, that UE was dissolved.  So I'm certainly looking at Kyle's statements with a jaded eye as it relates to protecting anyone providing his source of income.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 01, 2009, 03:32:23 PM »

Local News 
Friday, 27 February 2009 

How about he give Natalee Holloway her freedom and release her body from that POS island.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: March 01, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »

I want to know too, Ktf!!   And we can't really pinpoint when he went until we pinpoint what projects were on the table that they might have been interested in.

If Mermis was traveling to Venezuela before Schaefer volunteered for the search, then we have further proof of Schaefer's  motives for calling Dave.  If it was after, the questions change - but to me do still exist depending on when.  Possible, if not probable, that if it was afterward it could even turn out to be related to the expansion of the search grid to 10 miles out.

We've got 2 blatant lies by Kyle so far related to protecting Silvetti.  First, that he's not the guy pictured in the red shirt, and second, that UE was dissolved.  So I'm certainly looking at Kyle's statements with a jaded eye as it relates to protecting anyone providing his source of income.

A picture will emerge.We must keep our eyes open!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 01, 2009, 03:38:42 PM »

ORANJESTAD - Venezuela and Russia have started with mutual drillings for gas in sea. One of the fields where they are gong to drill, Cardón III, lies close to Aruba. The Venezuelan company PdVSA and the Russian Gazprom do the exploitation. Almost 190 Venezuelans, Russians, and Americans work on the project Venezuela and Russia close to Aruba.The idea is that also the American Chevron-Texaco participates actively in the project, which is something that Venezuela has promised a few years ago. Chevron-Texaco is coping with the anti-American attitude of the Chavez-government.

Nice!  Chevron was the American company, I think, that got part of the Delta Carribean project from PDVSA.  Let me see if I can find it again...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 01, 2009, 03:51:27 PM »

President Chavez has also announced the Petroandina Initiative, which includes the building of an oil pipeline from Venezuela to the Pacific Ocean. The pipeline will traverse Colombia. This will allow Venezuela to gain greater access to Asian Markets by making oil transport faster and lowering freight costs.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/353428/venezuela_the_new_saudi_arabia_an_industrialinfocom_news_alert/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 01, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »

Surely these two nimrods weren't on official business! Just what are "U.S. Marshalls from the Ploice Force of New York and New Jersey"???

Yeah, Federal Marshalls from NY/NJ Police Force.

They don't understand our system.  No such thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #934 on: March 01, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »

Local News 
Friday, 27 February 2009 

WTF!?!
Daury and Ramona Rodriguez are both still in New Jersey jails and I think that there was another big drug bust in New York having to do with another Rodriguez......hmmmm...I wonder if someone in jail is doing some talking.....   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 01, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »

Lot's of intersting angles to keep our eyes on!OIL,DRUGS,MONEY-LAUNDERING,HOTELS and HUMAN TRAFFICKING..ONE HAPPY ISLAND!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 01, 2009, 04:02:58 PM »

President Chavez has also announced the Petroandina Initiative, which includes the building of an oil pipeline from Venezuela to the Pacific Ocean. The pipeline will traverse Colombia. This will allow Venezuela to gain greater access to Asian Markets by making oil transport faster and lowering freight costs.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/353428/venezuela_the_new_saudi_arabia_an_industrialinfocom_news_alert/

CARACAS, VENEZUELA: Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA and Russia's Gazprom today began drilling the first offshore well in the Gulf of Venezuela, President Hugo Chávez announced, according to a report from state news agency ABN.

http://www.energycurrent.com/?id=2&storyid=14209

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #937 on: March 01, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »

Local News 
Friday, 27 February 2009 

WTF!?!

I doubt very seriously they were there on official business (with the wives?). 

My guess is they were just making sure they got a free/cheap/lots of perks vacation in Aruba!   

When I googled them I came up with the Italian American Police Society of New Jersey.

Check out the Italian American Police Society of New Jersey's website.  In their photo gallery click on Aruba 2006, there are over 40 pics of a trip several made with their families to Aruba.  Looks like they got the red carpet treatment, complete with official Polis vehicles carting their luggage, Polis tour bus, etc.  Here's a couple of the photos. 

http://www.iapsnj.org/

http://www.iapsnj.org/photos.htm

http://www.iapsnj.org/photos/2006Aruba/

Dompig

Bernadina with his "friendship" award

Infuriating!  What about Natalee?????   

Where have I seen the dark haired guy (Ron Sepe?) before?  I know I've seen him in relation to Natalee's case before.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: March 01, 2009, 04:24:23 PM »

http://www.pdvsa.com/index.php?tpl=interface.en/design/readsearch.tpl.html&newsid_obj_id=2959&newsid_temas=0

Delta Caribe Project areas attract interest of 13 companies
22-08-2006

A total of 13 companies from 12 countries showed their interest in taking part in the development of natural  gas production in the La Blanquilla and Punta Pescador areas of the Delta Caribe Project, by purchasing the corresponding technical information packages from the Energy and Petroleum Ministry, this Tuesday.

Hydrocarbons vice-minister Bernard Mommer chaired the participating companies’ registration ceremony and handed over copies of the technical data pack to representatives of Anglo-Dutch Shell; Brazil’s Petrobras, Teikoku  and Mitsubishi of Japan; France’s Total; Chevron of the US; Russia’s Lukoil; Hocol of the UK;  Italy’s Eni; ONGC of India; Statoil, of Norway; and Vinccler Oil of Canada.

Each company paid 350,000 dollars for the purchase of the technical material containing geochemical, gravimetric, geological, seismic and geodesic information on the La Blanquilla area, located  northwest of the State of Nueva Esparta, and Punta Pescador, north of the State of Delta Amacuro.

The data package includes 19 magnetic tapes on the La Blanquilla area,  containing 19,287 kilometers of 2D seismic and 1,800 square kilometers of 3D seismic, while the Punta Pescador area is covered by five magnetic tapes with 2,251 kilometers of 2D seismic and 620 square kilometers of 3D seismic. The package also includes profiles and logs on 11 wells in both areas, information on production and reserves, as well as on occupational health, industrial and environmental safety, the license model, the bases for the company selection process, and the presentations.

All 13 of the company representatives had the opportunity to attend a session containing three detailed technical presentations on the four blocks considered for the development of non-associated natural gas production, with the basic aim of meeting Venezuela’s internal market needs.

===================================================================

Venezuela to Resume Offshore E&P Gas Licensing     
  BNamericas      Thursday, January 25, 2007 

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=40457

Venezuela's government will resume the Delta Caribe offshore natural gas E&P licensing process this year, awarding some blocks in 2007, PDVSA Gas president Felix Rodriguez told BNamericas.
"[Delta Caribe] is part of the state's strategic policy and is being handled by the energy and oil ministry. There are some blocks going out and some are on the backburner," Rodriguez said.

Delta Caribe, originally due to be awarded November 28, includes three blocks near La Blanquilla Island and a fourth between the Orinoco river delta and Trinidad & Tobago.

The government delayed bidding in light of the December 2006 presidential elections.
The government invited 34 companies to participate in the auction, of which 13 paid for rights to take part.

The 13 are: Anglo-Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-B); Brazil's Petrobras (NYSE: PBR); Japan's Teikoku and Mitsubishi; France's Total (NYSE: TOT); US major Chevron (NYSE: CVX); Russia's Lukoil; Hocol; Italy's ENI (NYSE: E); India's ONGC; Spain's Repsol YPF (NYSE: REP); Norway's Statoil (NYSE: STA); and Vinccler, the Venezuelan unit of Canada's PetroFalcon (TSX: PFC).

PDVSA Gas is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA

===================================================================

Eight agreements to foster the Delta Caribe Oriental project are signed
19-09-2008

Caracas.- In an act held this Friday in the Miraflores Palace Petróleos de Venezuela, S. A. (PDVSA) signed eight framework agreements to build Natural Gas transportation and liquefaction trains for the Delta Caribe Oriental project together with companies from Qatar, the United States, Japan, Italy and Malaysia, among others, for a total estimated investment 19.6 billion dollars.

The first of the liquefaction trains will have an annual capacity of 4.7 million tons, and a gas pipeline to transport liquefied petroleum gas. It will receive its feed from the Deltana Platform.  The export destination will be the markets of South America, Europe, the Caribbean, and Asia. The conceptual engineering will start at the end of this year, and its completion and startup is estimated for 2013, with an investment of 6.4 billion dollars.

In this project PDVSA will have 60% of the shares; Galp Energía, from Portugal, 15%; Chevron, from the United States, 10%; Qatar Petroleum, 10% and the Mitsubishi-Mitsui consortium, from Japan, 5%.

The construction of the second liquefaction train will end in 2013, with an annual capacity of 4.7 million tons. It will receive feed from the second phase of the Mariscal Sucre project, developed 100% by PDVSA, with an investment of 5.2 billion dollars. The share distribution is: PDVSA, 60%; Enarsa, of Argentina, 10%; Galp, of Portugal, 15%; the Mitsubishi-Mitsui consortium, 5%; and Itochu, 10 %, the latter two from Japan.

Likewise, a memorandum of understanding was signed to exploit and produce natural gas in the Blanquilla and Tortuga off-shore fields, to be liquefied in Train No. 3 which includes three phases: prospecting, risk exploration, and economic evaluation. The expected investment will be 5.7 billion dollars, and the works will start in 2009 and end in 2016. PDVSA will have 60% of the shares; Energías de Portugal (EDP), 5%; Gazprom, from Russia, 15%; ENI, from Italy, 10%; and Petronas, from Malaysia, 10%.

These projects are part of the Oil Planting Plan, through which Venezuela will go from eighth to fourth place in proven gas reserves in the world.  By 2012 our country will complete the certification of proven reserves of 11.5 billion cubic feet.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #939 on: March 01, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »

What's LMN?

Lifetime Movie Network.

Thank you, San!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.