April 30, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208010 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: March 01, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »

Well, if they are posing as Federal Marshalls, that's illegal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #941 on: March 01, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »

I don't get LMN  Perhaps my sister will tape it 4 me.  Sometimes after LMN runs a Movie, it will play later on Lifetime TV, television for Women who Hate Men  I get Lifetime tv 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #942 on: March 01, 2009, 04:58:47 PM »

I don't get LMN  Perhaps my sister will tape it 4 me.  Sometimes after LMN runs a Movie, it will play later on Lifetime TV, television for Women who Hate Men  I get Lifetime tv 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: March 01, 2009, 05:17:49 PM »

Nut, there are some very violent movies on that channel.  I wondered about it when watching and some of the violent ones are women.  I will enjoy (I think) knowing they did a movie to bring attention to Natalee just in time (April) when everyone is thinking about heading to warm, sunny skies of Aruba, just as a little warning of what can happen there.

P.S.  Is there Bernadino with the nice chambray shorts?   

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 01, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

Nut, there are some very violent movies on that channel.  I wondered about it when watching and some of the violent ones are women.  I will enjoy (I think) knowing they did a movie to bring attention to Natalee just in time (April) when everyone is thinking about heading to warm, sunny skies of Aruba, just as a little warning of what can happen there.

No Tyler, that's Bill Schievella he was probably the one that presented the plaque; Bernadina is to the right of him.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: March 01, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »

I KNOW......and I miss them all!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 01, 2009, 05:34:37 PM »

No Tyler, that's Bill Schievella he was probably the one that presented the plaque; Bernadina is to the right of him.

http://www.ipa-usa.org/associate-secretaries1.php

Associate Secretaries A - H
When traveling to another IPA section, you must make contact through the United States Section Associate Secretary. You must obtain a travel form from your Regional Secretary which must be forwarded to that Associate Secretary. Please DO NOT contact the section directly for assistance as they have no way to verify your membership information. If you have difficulty in contacting the Associate Secretary for the country you wish to visit, please contact First Vice President for assistance.

ARUBA
William Schievella

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 01, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »

Nut, I think it is the same outfit.  Lifetime Movie Network and just plain Lifetime TV?

So I am sure it will be on both.

And this will be the biggest thing to happen in this case in a long time.  Should get lots of publicity going again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 01, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »

Yeah!! and YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTICE 4 NATALEeeeeeeee

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 01, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »

Nut, I think it is the same outfit.  Lifetime Movie Network and just plain Lifetime TV?

So I am sure it will be on both.

And this will be the biggest thing to happen in this case in a long time.  Should get lots of publicity going again.

AMEN ! 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: March 01, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »

Janet is back!

I have missed you a whole lot.

Could we please have a reminder?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: March 01, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

THIS REMINDER???

WB Janetttt

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #952 on: March 01, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »

Hey Janet.....Welcome Back...I know You are probably back in the thread reading and trying to catch up.....I'll BBL!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: March 01, 2009, 07:02:43 PM »

Speaking of lightbulb moments...what's up with this?

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

Tues 25-Dec 0140 hrs
To the family and loved ones of the search team and crew of the Persistence:
Words can not express our longing to be with our families over Christmas and the void we all feel. The contact we receive from loved ones through phone calls and emails does provide a diminutive sense of normalcy and solace. We take comfort in knowing life goes on back home in our absence and that this project will eventually come to an end, returning us safely to our families. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous prayers, love, and support throughout this project. Loved ones are always on our minds which helps us maintain an unwavering focus and determination to complete this project with success, knowing that in success we shall return.

From the search team and crew of the Persistence to all:
Thank you dearly for your love, support, and prayers both for the search effort and the Holloway family. We hope that during this Christmas season you will stand witness and understand the true Christmas story which has been told and retold in varies forms throughout history. True love never fails and gracefully proves itself strong through sacrifice. We consider ourselves honored to use our God-given gifts and resources to this cause. From all of us, have a wonderful, safe, and merry Christmas.

The search is amidst perhaps the most difficult phase. The excitement and energy of the beginning has waned, yet the end is still on the horizon. We will persevere and give this wonderful vessel reason for it's namesake.

That was a busy six minutes for Kyle Kingman, eh?

And another one...just found this:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268#msg554268
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru

oceanexploration
November 23, 2008, 11:31:18 AM

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

==================================

Welcome back, Janet!     We missed you!

How was the Lion King?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:04 PM »

Janet is back!

Hi Magnolia

I have just got up with reading.  In regards to all the research ... all I can say is WOW!!  The timeline that is emerging is so revealing in regards to John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaffer.  They are one in regards to the almighty dollar and ... they have no scrupples.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but ... I still claim that until the ROV images of December 29th were revealed ... the ROV images that Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller were so excited about ... John Silvetti's intentions were to return Natalee Holloway's remain to her family ... to her country ... if discovered.

However ... as Tim Miller revealed ... it was at this point that the Arubans became involved and ... a meeting on board the Persistence determine that a thumbs down sign would be where it was at on the December 30th Dateline dive.

I believe with all my heart that at the meeting of December 30th with the Arubans ...  John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and (Louis Schaefer) made a pact with the devils who had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo and ... that pact implyied a betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: March 01, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »

....and the review of the Lion King?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 01, 2009, 07:41:21 PM »

Well, well.

This is just done with Google - maybe ceasu could give us a better translation.

BUT - if I am reading this correctly, it DOES look like the port is going to AMERICAN COMPANIES

portMet the president of employers association ATIA, Juan David Irausquin is
discussed the plans for the new port, Nos Aruba 2025
(future) and the economic outlook for Aruba in the light of
credit crisis.

Irausquin, in March the gavel that he and Vice President
is, last week the MEP Group of the States a presentation
on the economic impact of moving the port. He
outlined the ignorance of the Group on the costs to move
entails Thursday to know what the yield will be. There is
never an economic impact study performed. The effect of the movement
for infrastructure, employment etc were unknown quantities
for the Co-Parliamentarians. Typical was the statement of one of them:
why are you (Irausquin) against the movement if your car only
but benefit from it. Similarly, the observation of another Statenlid that this
no debate in the States because you do not publicly your brother when you fall
home quarrel with him have. The Statenleden indicated not to be aware of
discussions between the government and the Spanish group of investors.

Parliament is not adequately informed. The presentation to the MEP
was the result of presentations to parliamentarians, trade unions, political
parties and officials.
About the impact of the global financial crisis, the
President employers are not too much worry. The group of Americans
Aruba is aimed at is generally feasible enough.
Expenditure to
site will probably decline in tourist accommodation.

http://www.nrc.nl/multimedia/archive/00205/week_3_1__205580a.pdf

BUMP

I wanted to bump this before the thread ended...can someone who knows how quote Jen's post to the next thread so that hopefully caesu will see it?

I've read this several times, and I still can't figure out if they mean Americans working on the port project or American tourists still coming despite the construction ("aimed at" equaling the recent ad blitz with that comedian...can't remember his name just now).

I think it's important because if they mean the port project itself, then we can quit looking for other incentives and dig further into just this one and the Aruban "contacts" Silvetti was referring to in his comments to Kyle.

TIA!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: March 01, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »

Speaking of lightbulb moments...what's up with this?

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

Tues 25-Dec 0140 hrs
To the family and loved ones of the search team and crew of the Persistence:
Words can not express our longing to be with our families over Christmas and the void we all feel. The contact we receive from loved ones through phone calls and emails does provide a diminutive sense of normalcy and solace. We take comfort in knowing life goes on back home in our absence and that this project will eventually come to an end, returning us safely to our families. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous prayers, love, and support throughout this project. Loved ones are always on our minds which helps us maintain an unwavering focus and determination to complete this project with success, knowing that in success we shall return.

From the search team and crew of the Persistence to all:
Thank you dearly for your love, support, and prayers both for the search effort and the Holloway family. We hope that during this Christmas season you will stand witness and understand the true Christmas story which has been told and retold in varies forms throughout history. True love never fails and gracefully proves itself strong through sacrifice. We consider ourselves honored to use our God-given gifts and resources to this cause. From all of us, have a wonderful, safe, and merry Christmas.

The search is amidst perhaps the most difficult phase. The excitement and energy of the beginning has waned, yet the end is still on the horizon. We will persevere and give this wonderful vessel reason for it's namesake.

That was a busy six minutes for Kyle Kingman, eh?

And another one...just found this:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268#msg554268
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru

oceanexploration
November 23, 2008, 11:31:18 AM

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

==================================

Welcome back, Janet!     We missed you!

How was the Lion King?

Thank you Lifesong.

Until this morning ... the entire trip went as planned... good company ... lots of fun.  The weather was so-so but no complaints  There was no snow ... no ice.  During the night one of the ladies in our group came down with a flu ... so the rest of us all had devotions in one of the rooms and ... headed home rather than attending a nearby church as planned.  The lineup at the border was short and ... did not take long.

I am wiped.  I do not know why a long drive can be so tiring ... ever when you are not the driver.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 01, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »

Janet is back!

Hi Magnolia

I have just got up with reading.  In regards to all the research ... all I can say is WOW!!  The timeline that is emerging is so revealing in regards to John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaffer.  They are one in regards to the almighty dollar and ... they have no scrupples.

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but ... I still claim that until the ROV images of December 29th were revealed ... the ROV images that Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller were so excited about ... John Silvetti's intentions were to return Natalee Holloway's remain to her family ... to her country ... if discovered.

However ... as Tim Miller revealed ... it was at this point that the Arubans became involved and ... a meeting on board the Persistence determine that a thumbs down sign would be where it was at on the December 30th Dateline dive.

I believe with all my heart that at the meeting of December 30th with the Arubans ...  John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and (Louis Schaefer) made a pact with the devils who had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo and ... that pact implyied a betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family.

Janet

Janet!!!!! You're back!  Thank goodness!    

You have been missed!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 01, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »

Nut do you have the thread change or do you want me to do it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.