April 30, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208066 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

Source: Superior Offshore International, Inc. 
Superior Offshore International Appoints Fontanille as Senior Vice President - Middle and Far East/Africa
HOUSTON, Dec. 7, 2007 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced the appointment of Jean-Pierre Fontanille to the Company's global management team.

Fontanille was named Senior Vice President - Middle and Far East/Africa. He is based in Superior's recently opened office in Dubai, U.A.E., and is responsible primarily for operations but will also be involved in marketing for the region.

"Jean-Pierre will play an important role at Superior Offshore as we continue to re-focus the Company toward international and deepwater opportunities," said Jim Mermis, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We see a lot of opportunities in the Middle East, Far East and Africa, and Jean-Pierre's many years of experience in these markets will be a tremendous asset as we move forward in our strategic repositioning of the Company."

Fontanille has more than 30 years' experience in the global subsea market in the Middle East, West Africa and Southeast Asia. He previously worked in general management and business development with Stolt Comex Seaway and Gulmar Offshore Middle East. He reports to Mermis.

http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=132719

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2009, 05:54:25 PM »

Superior Offshore International Inc. Announces Management Team Additions to Lead Global Subsea Operations
GlobeNewswire
Posted: 2007-11-14 18:54:59

HOUSTON, Nov. 14, 2007 (

PrimeNewswire

delivered by Newstex) -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq:DEEP) today announced four new appointments to its global management team as well a senior management promotion.

"The appointment of this new management team is an important step in our strategic transition from a shallow water diving company to a leading provider of subsea construction and commercial diving services to the global offshore oil and gas industry," said

Jim Mermis,

Superior Offshore president and chief executive officer. "We are now poised to go forward with providing expanded expertise and resources to the global subsea market in the Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia and Mexico."

Steve Singer, Vice President -- Corporate Development and Tax, was promoted to Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Singer joined the Company in July 2007 and reports to

Roger Burks,

Superior's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer.

Tom Armstrong joined Superior as Vice President -- Special Projects. Based in Houston, he will be responsible for managing the integration of the Superior Achiever DP-III vessel, which is scheduled for delivery in the second half of 2008. Armstrong has 19 years' experience as a diver and operations manager with several companies, including CalDive International, Torch Offshore, Stolt Offshore and American Oilfield Divers. He reports to

David Weinhoffer,

Executive Vice President -- Commercial Operations.

Phil Doyle joined the Company as Vice President -- Americas, responsible for diving operations in North and South America. Doyle has more than 16 years of diving and diving operations management experience and formerly served as Global Divers & Marine Contractors' manager in charge of West Africa and Mexico. He is based in Houston and reports to Weinhoffer.

Richard Deitl Jr. has joined the company as Vice President of Superior's Middle East/Africa diving services, reporting to Weinhoffer. He is based in Houston and will be responsible for business development in those international markets. Deitl formerly served as Global Industries' regional manager in charge of West Africa diving operations and has more than 17 years of diving management experience in Africa.

John Whites III joined Superior as Vice President -- Business Development, based in Houston. Whites started his career in the petrochemical industry as a design engineer and project manager, then moved into the offshore pipeline industry. He has worked in the offshore industry in both the domestic and international markets for such companies as Cameron, Gripper/Hydrotech, Big Inch Marine Systems/American Oilfield Divers and most recently, Submar, Inc. Whites reports to Weinhoffer.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2009, 05:58:43 PM »

Link for above article...

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/qp/pr/_a/superior-offshore-international-inc/rfid39707097

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2009, 06:03:32 PM »

I'm probably confused here -- it seemed like the name Mermis above was one of the possible "Kemah,TX" PO Box holders. (I'm pretty sure I'm wrong though)

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »

I'm still working, big workday for final deliverables but have been keeping up and reading along with you.

All I can say at this point is what a very large onion you are slowly peeling.......alarming at some levels. You do great research !

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2009, 06:10:16 PM »

I'm probably confused here -- it seemed like the name Mermis above was one of the possible "Kemah,TX" PO Box holders. (I'm pretty sure I'm wrong though)
I WAS wrong!!

here is the list again for reference:

Brian David Collier
Stephanie Collier
Rebecca Collier
Katherine Friston Collier
Ted M Collier
Kristi Machelle Collier
Judy F Collier
Mark J Collier
Brenda Francis Royall
Jerry Andrew Royall
Misty Dawn Bright Kautzmann
Keith Nicholas Kautzmann
Holly J Cooper
Connie J Lehotsky Jones...Eliminated
Michael John Jones....Eliminated
Brooke Bradley Perkins
Debra B Bright Antley...Eliminated
Debra B Coward
Ellis Carl Antley....Eliminated
Anita Antley...Elimianted
Holly J Cooper
Sally A Felger
Lisa A Anderson

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2009, 06:11:50 PM »

SUPERIOR ACHIEVER launched at IHC Krimpen Shipyard
21 January 2008
General

http://www.ihcmerwede.com/about-ihc-merwede/news/newsmessage/article/superior-achiever-launched-at-ihc-krimpen-shipyard/

WHICH IS OUT OF THE NETHERLANDS!

Links

Our clients within the offshore market

Subsea 7
Hornbeck Offshore Services
Seaway Heavy Lifting
Helix Energy Solutions
Sealion Shipping Limited
Solstad AS
Global Marine Systems
Smit

http://www.merwede.com/index.php?id=2547

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »

It appears that the Dateline Special that implied that the contents of the cage were not case related stood in the way of any attempted deal with ABC.

However ... the fact that Kyle Kingman was attempting to interest ABC with the ROV images speaks volumes.  Obvious ... this ROV analyst believed that something case related was revealed in those images.

Janet

++++++++

coolhand
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #526 on: February 29, 2008, 03:00:09 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357201#msg357201

oceanexploration
« Reply #544 on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:32 AM »

This is a very good idea.  We've been working on that for a couple weeks.  I've personally been handling the matter while I was on the east coast last week.  Unfortunately, the Dateline story aired along with Greta and scooped up the remainder of what the press felt was immediately worth reporting on.  I can't blame them.  It's business.  Definitely shot that down though.  Move on.  Deal with it. Stay the course.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.540

________

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2009, 07:21:51 PM »

Kyle Kingman's own words state that there was more than a piece of fabric retrieved from the cage/trap.  In actuality ... Kyle Kingman's own words state that he believes the fabric was denim from Natalee's skirt ... not blouse fabric.

Janet

+++++++

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media

From The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

+++++++++

Fabric - Tarp - Vertibre - Skull

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle: Notice the blue fabric swayed in the current.

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.

Kyle:  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

Kyle:   … John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand

Kyle:  I'm sorry if this is disturbing. I took the picture of Natalee standing on the beach and cropped, rotated, and scaled the image to correlate with the trap body form.  Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.

Kyle: The bag that is above the denim bag looks to me as though it contains pieces of  vertebrae.

Kyle: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle:  The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle:  In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand.  Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle: I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.

Kyle:  … Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.

Kyle: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew.  In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »

Bijleveld wants have talks with Oduber about the judiciary on Aruba.

She is increasingly worried about the situation on Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53178.php

AIVD to stay on Aruba

Bijleveld criticizes Rudy Croes about making the leaked VNO-report public.

Bijleveld is positive about PG Pietersz

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53179.php

(tomorrow in English at http://www.amigoe.com/english/ )

no response yet from Rudy Croes. but that won't take long i guess.

Bijleveld is positive about PG Pietersz

What does this mean?  Thought they labeled him "oily"...as in slick??  not sure??  looks good but really taking directions from Croes??   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »

It appears that the Dateline Special that implied that the contents of the cage were not case related stood in the way of any attempted deal with ABC.

However ... the fact that Kyle Kingman was attempting to interest ABC with the ROV images speaks volumes.  Obvious ... this ROV analyst believed that something case related was revealed in those images.

Janet

++++++++

coolhand
« Reply #526 on: February 29, 2008, 03:00:09 AM »

Maybe Mr Schafer can sell the television rights to the remainder of the search to one of the networks so they can raise enough money to finish the search,  and possibly recoup his own money.  Any thoughts?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357201#msg357201

oceanexploration
« Reply #544 on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:32 AM »

This is a very good idea.  We've been working on that for a couple weeks.  I've personally been handling the matter while I was on the east coast last week.  Unfortunately, the Dateline story aired along with Greta and scooped up the remainder of what the press felt was immediately worth reporting on.  I can't blame them.  It's business.  Definitely shot that down though.  Move on.  Deal with it. Stay the course.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.540

________

Kyle:
Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

I can only imagine that following Tim Trahan's thumbs down on the Dateline Special that aired on February 22, 2008 ... Peter Devries was no longer interested and ... neither were the major networks.

Janet

++++++

Kyle:
I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2009, 07:29:54 PM »

More About David Weinhoffer
David Weinhoffer, formerly CEO and President of Maritime Capital Solutions, an international ship brokerage and financial
advisory firm has 25 years of experience in the maritime and offshore energy industries. From 2001 to 2005, David was the
Managing Partner of Barry Rogliano Salles USA LLC, a subsidiary of the 150-year old Paris based international ship brokerage
firm. From 1994 to 2001, David served in a number of capacities including Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing for
Nautronix, Inc., a manufacturer of marine and industrial integrated automation, dynamic positioning and subsea acoustic
systems for both commercial and governmental entities. From 1991 to 1994, David was the Principal of Xebec International Inc.,
serving as a consultant to various U.S. Defense Contractors in commercializing high technologies including autonomous
underwater vehicles and laser imaging systems. From 1982 to 1991, David served in a variety of capacities at Oceaneering
International with his last position as AWS Operations Manager.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »

Well ... it has been a quiet day on the forum but ... it appears that it has been a productive.

The great research encompassing the Silvetti and Schaefer is still very confusing to me but ... a picture is beginning to emerge when I read Lifesong's timeline.

I will crawl out from my own little hidey hole and ... dinner will be where it is at.  What to cook?  What to cook?

Janet
4:40 PM PT

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »

Parts 2 & 3 of the revised timeline are now up, starting Here.

(It's taken me an embarrassingly long amount of time to understand that the reason I couldn't preview Part 2 was because it was too long...I just kept hitting Preview thinking the server must be busy...)      

I have a lot of new items to add from the last few days, so it'll update again relatively soon.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2009, 08:50:12 PM »

I need to know if any of You Smart Monkeys know Tim Trahan's full name....Does He live in Texas or Louisiana? I think that I might have found what I have been looking for.....keep praying Monkeys..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2009, 08:53:11 PM »

I need to know if any of You Smart Monkeys know Tim Trahan's full name....Does He live in Texas or Louisiana? I think that I might have found what I have been looking for.....keep praying Monkeys..... 

Prayers HotPing!Good Job.Let's find out his name,where he's born.Gotta have a birth certificate.How old is he?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »

Prayers HotPing!Good Job.Let's find out his name,where he's born.Gotta have a birth certificate.How old is he?
I think that this is Him but I'm not for sure....Do We know if He is from Texas or Louisiana.....

43.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY MATTHEW (Age 51)

Associated names:

TRAHAN, TIM 
 TRAHAN, TIMOTHY DALE

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2009, 08:58:23 PM »

He lives in Texas, Freeport, I think...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

He lives in Texas, Freeport, I think...
Yipeee 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

I think that this is Him but I'm not for sure....Do We know if He is from Texas or Louisiana.....

43.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY MATTHEW (Age 51)

Associated names:

TRAHAN, TIM 
 TRAHAN, TIMOTHY DALE

O'Lord.What do we potentially have HotPing?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.