April 30, 2024, 05:36:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208026 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »

I need to know if any of You Smart Monkeys know Tim Trahan's full name....Does He live in Texas or Louisiana? I think that I might have found what I have been looking for.....keep praying Monkeys..... 

He lives in Texas, Freeport, I think...
Yipeee 

I'm glad you two are so good at researching.  It's been a good read, for sure.  Thank you, both. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »

Have to go to a basketball party for the daughter.BBL!Go HotPing...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2009, 09:19:28 PM »

This is Louis Schaefer's Son

2.  SCHAEFER, JAMES SCOTT (Age 40)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

BLUEBONNET PET CREMATORY, INC
 THE LOUIS E SCHAEFER, JR FOUNDATION 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »

I wonder what the purpose of this Foundation is.

I know, I know. . . .Google is my friend.  Just thought someone might know from memory.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2009, 10:05:10 PM »

OK...Here's what I'm up to...I'm taking the physical addresses that are listed along with the PO Box 948 holders and comparing them to see if any match.... this is a timely process.....I will let You know when I come up with a positive match the reason that I got so excited about Tim Trahan is because in My comparison of one address a Tim Trahan showed up I have no way to be positive that it is the same Tim Trahan that We all know ... so if anyone has any information on the Tim Trahan please post it....  like I said it takes time to do these comparisons....I just wanted to let everyone know what's up......    

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »

Thanks, Hotping.   Tim Trahan was difficult to trace, as noted earlier.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »

I know, I know. . . .Google is my friend.  Just thought someone might know from memory.

Hi Anna,

I don't have anything on the foundation, sorry. You've been cracking me up though!  I especially liked it when you answered yourself earlier.    

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2009, 10:13:08 PM »

Thanks, Hotping.   Tim Trahan was difficult to trace, as noted earlier.   

Trehan is a fairly common name, too, at least I think it is because a family with that name used to live in our neighborhood. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2009, 10:17:00 PM »

Trehan is a fairly common name, too, at least I think it is because a family with that name used to live in our neighborhood. 

My understanding is that if you need a diver that can stay at 90 feet for more than one minute you should call somebody else.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2009, 10:17:56 PM »

Hi Anna,

I don't have anything on the foundation, sorry. You've been cracking me up though!  I especially liked it when you answered yourself earlier.    

Lifesong, I appreciate all the work you have put in to your Timeline and it is very helpful.

Yes, I answer myself when no one else does.  We have to learn to meet our own needs, right?  

I am pondering the fact that PI and I would assume Beth knew about this giving the contents of the trap to ALE exclusively as early as April, 2008.  That had to be crushing for them.

And yet another such search is planned?  I don't quite understand that.   

But I am lost in all the conglomerates and must leave that to others who understand them better than I do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2009, 10:21:25 PM »

My understanding is that if you need a diver that can stay at 90 feet for more than one minute you should call somebody else.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2009, 10:23:43 PM »

Yep, that one seems to go down with empty tanks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2009, 11:26:23 PM »

Has anyone ever heard of Tim Trahan being involved with either of these two Businesses...TIA

H2O TOURS, INC
 TRA-BAR INVESTMENTS, INC

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »

Has anyone ever heard of Tim Trahan being involved with either of these two Businesses...TIA

H2O TOURS, INC
 TRA-BAR INVESTMENTS, INC

Most definitely.Will have to find the link!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2009, 11:36:49 PM »

H2O TOURS, INC
 TRA-BAR INVESTMENTS, INC

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/a71/5ab
Located in Freeport, TX

This is his link Hotping.Then click on websites.The one to underwaterexpeditions doesn't work.That would be the business with Schaefer!Must be bankrupt??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

H2O TOURS, INC
 TRA-BAR INVESTMENTS, INC

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/a71/5ab
Located in Freeport, TX

This is his link Hotping.Then click on websites.The one to underwaterexpeditions doesn't work.That would be the business with Schaefer!Must be bankrupt??

Tra Bar Investments Inc  
8300 El Mundo St APT 404 
Houston TX 77054-4638
United States

http://paper-and-cardboard.masterseek.com/id/6507928/Tra-Bar-Investments-Inc.htm

Has a link to the minnesota teachers retirement??Don't know if it's normal for a company to use an APT # for business?Will keep looking!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2009, 11:50:14 PM »

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C.
Litigation Release No. 17213 / October 31, 2001
Securities and Exchange Commission v. William A. Rothrock, IV et al., Civil Action No. H013732 (MH) (S.D. Tex.)

FORMER SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AT USA WASTE SERVICES, INC. AND NINE OTHERS SETTLE INSIDER TRADING CHARGES BY AGREEING TO BE ENJOINED AND TO PAY MORE THAN $2.5 MILLION IN DISGORGEMENTS, INTEREST AND PENALTIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed a complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Houston Division) alleging that (1) ten individuals --William A Rothrock, IV, W. Gregory Orr, Logan L. Nichols, Glenn A. Oakes, Clarence L. Miller, Stephen P. Gauthier, Richard M. Miller, Darrell L. Goodreau, Matthew E. Miller, and Timothy D. Trahan -- engaged in unlawful insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's acquisition of American Waste Services, Inc. in February, 1998, and (2), five weeks later, Rothrock and seven of the individuals engaged in illegal insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's merger with Waste Management, Inc. in March, 1998.

The Complaint alleges that Rothrock learned of USA Waste's plan to acquire American Waste in his capacity as Senior Vice President of Business Development at USA Waste and breached his duty by tipping Orr, Nichols and Oakes in advance of the public announcement of the acquisition on February 6, 1998. Based on these tips, Orr, Nichols and Oakes each purchased American Waste stock. Shortly thereafter, Nichols tipped his friends Clarence L. Miller, Stephen Gauthier, Richard M. Miller and Robert "Dale" Trahan ("Dale Trahan") (now deceased), each of whom also purchased American Waste stock. Richard Miller then tipped his son, Matthew E. Miller and his friend Goodreau, both of whom traded. Dale Trahan tipped his son Timothy D. Trahan, who also traded. Between February 5 and 6, the trader defendants and Dale Trahan purchased, in the aggregate, 322,500 shares of American Waste stock, which they later sold for combined profits of $567,634.75.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr17213.htm

Could this be THE TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN????????We must confirm,and or deny???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

Hi Anna,

Lifesong, I appreciate all the work you have put in to your Timeline and it is very helpful.

Yes, I answer myself when no one else does.  We have to learn to meet our own needs, right?  

I am pondering the fact that PI and I would assume Beth knew about this giving the contents of the trap to ALE exclusively as early as April, 2008.  That had to be crushing for them.

And yet another such search is planned?  I don't quite understand that.   

But I am lost in all the conglomerates and must leave that to others who understand them better than I do.

I personally am not at all convinced another search is planned at this time.  I think it's likely we'd already be hearing alot more buzz if there was.  As I recall, there was one Dutch article picked up in Aruba and that's it.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »

Washington, D.C.
Securities and Exchange Commission v. William A. Rothrock, IV et al., Civil Action No. H013732 (MH) (S.D. Tex.)

FORMER SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AT USA WASTE SERVICES, INC. AND NINE OTHERS SETTLE INSIDER TRADING CHARGES BY AGREEING TO BE ENJOINED AND TO PAY MORE THAN $2.5 MILLION IN DISGORGEMENTS, INTEREST AND PENALTIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed a complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Houston Division) alleging that (1) ten individuals --William A Rothrock, IV, W. Gregory Orr, Logan L. Nichols, Glenn A. Oakes, Clarence L. Miller, Stephen P. Gauthier, Richard M. Miller, Darrell L. Goodreau, Matthew E. Miller, and Timothy D. Trahan -- engaged in unlawful insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's acquisition of American Waste Services, Inc. in February, 1998, and (2), five weeks later, Rothrock and seven of the individuals engaged in illegal insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's merger with Waste Management, Inc. in March, 1998.

The Complaint alleges that Rothrock learned of USA Waste's plan to acquire American Waste in his capacity as Senior Vice President of Business Development at USA Waste and breached his duty by tipping Orr, Nichols and Oakes in advance of the public announcement of the acquisition on February 6, 1998. Based on these tips, Orr, Nichols and Oakes each purchased American Waste stock. Shortly thereafter, Nichols tipped his friends Clarence L. Miller, Stephen Gauthier, Richard M. Miller and Robert "Dale" Trahan ("Dale Trahan") (now deceased), each of whom also purchased American Waste stock. Richard Miller then tipped his son, Matthew E. Miller and his friend Goodreau, both of whom traded. Dale Trahan tipped his son Timothy D. Trahan, who also traded. Between February 5 and 6, the trader defendants and Dale Trahan purchased, in the aggregate, 322,500 shares of American Waste stock, which they later sold for combined profits of $567,634.75.

Timothy D. Trahan will disgorge $6,422.88 plus prejudgment interest of $1,970.82 and pay a penalty of $6,422.88.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2009, 12:01:54 AM »

Washington, D.C.

You have got to be kidding me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.