April 19, 2024, 05:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230202 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1060 on: February 26, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »

Hey Monkeys and Guests (and welcome to the newbie...i forget your name and im too tired to go back and look, but welcome!!!)

Here's the update. You wouldn't believe the hoops I've been jumping through since my last post, and unfortunately I won't have any concrete info until tomorrow. Here's what I know:

-the person I left the voicemail with called me back and she was a freaking court reporter!!!!!
-i felt like i was getting the run-around, so I called the clerk of courts again
-they left a msg w/ someone who deals with high-profile cases
-she called me back almost immediately and was wonderful. I told her what I was looking for and she said she'd look through it and call me back.
-she called back again and said that the clerk of courts can't give out evidence(or anything relating to) until the case goes to trial. (When I asked about evidence released to them since last Monday she sighed and said "wow, that's like thousands of pages"....and I know we didn't get that much!)
-HOWEVER, she gave me the number to the State's Attorneys Office and said that is who I need to contact...which I thought was kinda cool! I feel special
-anyways, the woman who deals w/ high-profile cases said that the State's Attorneys Office will be able to provide me with any and all questions I have about evidence that has been released.
-she told me my best bet was to call them tomorrow morning (which I will), considering it's the end of the day.

So, I'm sorry I don't have more info. But I'm optimistic that I'll get some answers tomorrow morning.

And if it's true that there is tons of evidence just sitting there that the media hasn't requested, I'm going to need your help to jump on the media's back. I just have a feeling that they don't feel like paying for "thousands" of pages...but it's not up to them!!!!!

**I gotta run and do a few things and clear my head of all this craziness!!! And I gotta go get my mom out of the house(who is also a monkey, who just doesn't post), cuz while I was calling everyone in Orlando, she's was on the phone with the White House, complaining about various things...won't get into detail...don't want to offend anyone. But b/w me and her I think we've both lost our minds! I'll be back later. Love you all!

LovinLife and numbersgirl: I just read your posts in musings and I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. Thanks for the posts!!!!! I hope we can talk later:D

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: February 26, 2009, 04:57:56 PM »

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's bio mom is now MISSING !!!
OMG!  Where did you see that?

It was just on headline news. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: February 26, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »

Can a Florida monkey watch the 5:00 news to see if there's any mention of a document dump.  I have completely lost patience here. TIA

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1063 on: February 26, 2009, 04:58:41 PM »

OMG!  Where did you see that?
I can't figure this out, LE is at the trailer, mom and dad are both there watching, and then all of a sudden mom is missing, I'm really confused.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: February 26, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »

What!    Article?   Newscast?   Im searching now

I noticed on Greta last nite that Crystal's mother was on the phone and not live at the trailer park & she was still making very strong accusations against Ron & Misty.    Where is this info coming from because frankly Crystal & her mothers campaign to get custody back on a vendetta against Ron is very clear & muddy the waters of this case, its very disturbing & extremely obvious that is what they are doing.  What mother shows up on the news your child is missing and refers to it as "we we's come here for this incident"   NO ONE in this case are angels & they all have sorted backgrounds but my instincts say Crystal has been plotting for years to regain custody - which may be a sidebar issue to Haleigh being misssing...or maybe not

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: February 26, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1066 on: February 26, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »

O/T but for WS members.  This is horrible if true, read the comments.  Just proves sometimes you just never know:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=613&cpage=1#comment-11550
What is it talking about Klaas? JSM must be dumb today. Is there a child predator on the WS or on the beaconhell?  TIA JSM

No you're not dumb JSM I don't understand it either!!!!!!!!
Thanks QM, it was confusing me.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: February 26, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »

Thanks LuvLeBron for all of your work! Enjoy the warm weather and get some fresh air!  Catch up with you later!  Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: February 26, 2009, 05:02:17 PM »

LuvLeBron, thank-you so much for your hard work, and your mom someday would love to know why she called the White House with complaints, love it.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: February 26, 2009, 05:02:58 PM »

HMMM    My instincts might be right.   She is "Missing" after she was asked to give her DNA - she said she had a doctors appt, they have a feeling where she went

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: February 26, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »

O/T but for WS members.  This is horrible if true, read the comments.  Just proves sometimes you just never know:

What is it talking about Klaas? JSM must be dumb today. Is there a child predator on the WS or on the beaconhell?  TIA JSM

Windchime who is a moderator over at WS supposedly is a child predator, if that article is true.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: February 26, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

HMMM    My instincts might be right.   She is "Missing" after she was asked to give her DNA - she said she had a doctors appt, they have a feeling where she went
But this is good, because maybe that means she knows where the baby is, and she is safe.  Isnt that how you would see it?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: February 26, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »

Windchime who is a moderator over at WS supposedly is a child predator, if that article is true.

Im not sure about the truth of this outing BUT I find BH a bunch of very bitter nasty hags that just love to spew accusations & hate towards others on a whim....use extreme caution in this discussion.   If they happen to be right that is very disturbing as well, but Im not a fan of either site so I'll stay here & my private general forum but I did want to say we might want to use caution with this discussion

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: February 26, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »

JSM,

Are you here? No rush, no pressure, and I don't want to bother you. If you would care to e-mail me sometime, please do as I could talk for a minute to someone kind. If not, ok too. Pets for Josef.
I'm sorry blurry, I am at work and just saw this message. I see you are off line, but I will send you a quick email. Cheer up and check your email. JSM
Thanks JSM I made a comment to her because I was worried, but I don't have her email address so I couldn't try to help.

Thank you so much, No Rose. I did get JSM's message. I am sorry about the O/T this morning; I was just panicking for reasons I won't elaborate on here. I am doing somewhat better now and just need to suck it up and remain on topic. (I was not going to return out of sheer embarrassment, but JSM said Josef would bite me otherwise.)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: February 26, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

JSM,

Are you here? No rush, no pressure, and I don't want to bother you. If you would care to e-mail me sometime, please do as I could talk for a minute to someone kind. If not, ok too. Pets for Josef.
I'm sorry blurry, I am at work and just saw this message. I see you are off line, but I will send you a quick email. Cheer up and check your email. JSM
Thanks JSM I made a comment to her because I was worried, but I don't have her email address so I couldn't try to help.

Thank you so much, No Rose. I did get JSM's message. I am sorry about the O/T this morning; I was just panicking for reasons I won't elaborate on here. I am doing somewhat better now and just need to suck it up and remain on topic. (I was not going to return out of sheer embarrassment, but JSM said Josef would bite me otherwise.)
I'm so glad, and don't be embarrassed no need. 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1075 on: February 26, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

Lovinlife and numbersgirl:

O/T
I made time to leave you both a short msg. in musings, b/c I just couldn't leave w/out responding. I honestly got up, put my shoes on, and then felt sooo guilty!! So go over there and check it out when u get a chance.

Talk to you monkeys later!! I know I'm new to the cage and I just want to thank all of you for being so kind. It's an honor to be a part of Scared Monkeys, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

LuvLeBron

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: February 26, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »

But this is good, because maybe that means she knows where the baby is, and she is safe.  Isnt that how you would see it?
Let's face it Crystal admitted so far that she did coke with Ron & stopped when she found out she was pregnant, which is a lie.  She lost custody due to her ongoing drug use/sale (her mother has charges too) and she didnt get Haleight to her schedule doctor appts & Haleigh has a known medical condition.  It is so rare & the reasons for a mother to lose custody in most cases are severe before they lose custody.   Ron being a better choice, well that's debatable too.  It tells me that either of three things:   

1  She is involved (hopefully just a scheme to hide Haleigh & stage an abduction to get custody back)
2  She is involved in something more heinous towards Haleigh to get to Ron
3  She did go to the doctors & her whereabouts are more innocent

All I am saying for certain is I find her motives to be more towards getting back at Ron than finding Haleigh.  The past week has been nothing but her family coaching her on what accusation to make next against Ron as well as recklessly putting out there that JR said a "man in black" took Haleigh when LE never said anything about this with good reason.   Im wondering if someone rehearsed him to say another phrase regarding a stranger, you must conclude what Im getting at without saying it - the police dont seem to think the child's reporting is of any relevance so I think they also conclude that someone told him to say that.

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1077 on: February 26, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »

I got my eye on you QM.Pack your clothes.We may  have to take a road trip.   
Can you pick JSM up on the way? I will bring a 30 pack of Miller Lite.

OK Trimm, you're driving. JSM hope in back with me! Lets go!!!!!!
Oh, where are we going anyway?

Documents my monkey friend..........   

OH! Better take the bigger vehicle:

GOOD WORK on calling about the (over)due documents, Monkeys!

Watch out Orlawndo!  Road Trip!   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: February 26, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »

Wow ... that move is right out of the Anthony hand-book isn't it ... wonder where she got that idea ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: February 26, 2009, 05:17:20 PM »

Hey Blurry. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.