April 19, 2024, 02:35:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230197 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: February 26, 2009, 05:19:17 PM »

HMMM    My instincts might be right.   She is "Missing" after she was asked to give her DNA - she said she had a doctors appt, they have a feeling where she went
Wow ... that move is right out of the Anthony hand-book isn't it ... wonder where she got that idea ...

I haven't even posted over there,just read.Sick feeling in my stomach about that case. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1081 on: February 26, 2009, 05:20:12 PM »

HMMM    My instincts might be right.   She is "Missing" after she was asked to give her DNA - she said she had a doctors appt, they have a feeling where she went
Wow ... that move is right out of the Anthony hand-book isn't it ... wonder where she got that idea ...
HLN and First Coast News are not on the same page with this story, major discrepancies, so I have no idea what is the truth in this matter.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: February 26, 2009, 05:23:57 PM »

HLN and First Coast News are not on the same page with this story, major discrepancies, so I have no idea what is the truth in this matter.

sniped from their article

Also, investigators want a DNA sample from Crystal Sheffield, the mother of Haleigh Cummings, the five-year-old who has been missing for over two weeks.

Thursday afternoon, detectives came looking for Sheffield, who had apparently gone to the doctor.

The detectives are trying to track her down after going to the wrong office. Investigators would not comment on what type of DNA sample they need, or why.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases," said Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. "This search is being conducted to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Ron Wirth, a former FBI agent who's been doing general analysis on the investigation as a representative of First Coast Crime Stoppers, says the move to get the DNA from Haleigh's mother may be about evidence.

"They may be seeking the biological mother's DNA to establish a basis for test comparisons on items that they have found, or will find, to positively identify or eliminate those items as evidence in this matter," said Wirth.

Wirth says the new search with cadaver dogs is also not unusual at this stage in the investigation.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: February 26, 2009, 05:26:23 PM »

First Coast is saying Crystal is at the trailor and has already given her DNA, HLN has her on the run, I have no idea.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: February 26, 2009, 05:32:46 PM »

Don't know if you all heard or read yet... Casey due back in court MONDAY!!! About photos...and they are waiting on the release of more documents. Baez says that the only reason the documents are being released is to paint Casey in a bad way PUH-LEASE!!!  How long has bonehead lived in FL 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: February 26, 2009, 05:33:17 PM »

O/T but for WS members.  This is horrible if true, read the comments.  Just proves sometimes you just never know:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=613&cpage=1#comment-11550

Oh, uck... Let's hope, whomever this um person is, they have amended their ways.  Although, i for one would NOT want them around any vulnerable segment of the population.  How very sad.  I pray no one else has been harmed by this person &/or their spouse along their road in life.

A.

PS:
Quiet Monkey,  Thank-you for the warm welcome w/icons.  Your smilies and icons always gimme a chuckle. 

Life IS Good!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: February 26, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »

First Coast is saying Crystal is at the trailor and has already given her DNA, HLN has her on the run, I have no idea.

Was that on a live broadcast, the article isnt updated yet.   I hope so, but it doesnt take away my feelings of what she & her family has been doing regarding trying to custody back & using this as leverage.  Merit or not Im merely observing the very aggressive attempt to do so & dont feel this is the time to wage this war unless it has some very concrete association to why Haleigh is missing and by whom.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: February 26, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

Don't know if you all heard or read yet... Casey due back in court MONDAY!!! About photos...and they are waiting on the release of more documents. Baez says that the only reason the documents are being released is to paint Casey in a bad way PUH-LEASE!!!  How long has bonehead lived in FL 
http://www.wesh.com/news/18804565/detail.html

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: February 26, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »

Thanks Mags 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: February 26, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »

Was that on a live broadcast, the article isnt updated yet.   I hope so, but it doesnt take away my feelings of what she & her family has been doing regarding trying to custody back & using this as leverage.  Merit or not Im merely observing the very aggressive attempt to do so & dont feel this is the time to wage this war unless it has some very concrete association to why Haleigh is missing and by whom.
All I know is one of these news outlets have their story wrong and it is very irresponsible in the least.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: February 26, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorneys are challenging the release of hundreds of photos of Casey Anthony, which they say prosecutors are using to embarrass and harass their client.

The motion was filed Thursday afternoon and a hearing is scheduled for 4:15 p.m. on Monday.

Attorney Jose Baez said in the motion that the photos were on Photobucket.com, a photo-sharing site that contained many images of Anthony partying.

He said the photos are irrelevant to the case and will paint Anthony in a negative light. In his motion, Baez includes a photo of a "Casey Anthony doll," which is similar to a photo showing Anthony wearing an American flag at a party.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, whose body was found in east Orange County in December 2008.

WELL BOZO if your client didnt take the pictures & upload them or behave in such a sl@tty fashion they wouldnt be available to "paint your client in a bad light"  CASEY EMBARASSED HERSELF 10X OVER...what a putz    This is the hold up folks as I suspected but we didnt see a motion yet...well here it is

MONDAY LIVE COURT HEARING!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: February 26, 2009, 05:39:13 PM »

Thanks for the updates monkeys.I missed it while I was cooking. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: February 26, 2009, 05:39:43 PM »

All I know is one of these news outlets have their story wrong and it is very irresponsible in the least.

I so do agree with that

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: February 26, 2009, 05:40:05 PM »

What is up with Baez?  Why does he think a pic of the KC doll wearing a flag has anything to do with the photobucket account he wants blocked from public view?  He keeps talking about public perception--then he brings his own photo of the doll?   Isn't *that* also inflammatory?   What a weird attorney.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: February 26, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »

... there must be something more than partying in those hundreds of photos ... to make Jose go to court ... I mean, if they are just photos of her partying ... the world has already seen a lot of those ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: February 26, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »

Oh here we go again with the boo hoo hooing from the defense. They're only releasing the documents to embarass and harass their client. GIMME A BREAK!!!  Sounds like the same thing Conway said. Oh Brother!!! I only read the first paragraph before I had to stop so I could come here and rant!!! Uggghhhhh! Poor KC, poor poor baby KC! Waaa Waaa!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: February 26, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »

... there must be something more than partying in those hundreds of photos ... to make Jose go to court ... I mean, if they are just photos of her partying ... the world has already seen a lot of those ...

Yes, they must be *excellent* photos.  Perhaps already seen by us (parking lot scene, etc.)   Wonder what Strickland will say....if he thinks KC needs protection.  Very fragile, these Anthonys.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: February 26, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

Hey Blurry. 

Howdy Trimm!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: February 26, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »

I think she is miserable sitting in there.  Which brings me some comfort. Being isolated for the last 4 month and deep down inside knowing your going to be probably spending the rest of your life in there.  Knowing you are labled one of the biggest POS on the earth.  I don't know about you, but I would go crazy day in and day out in a little cell.  They should help her along and start playing the twilight theme in a speaker in her cell... lol
I think she likes the attention, even if it is negative.  I agree they should play something in her cell, maybe Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine".

I read somewhere about a prison, or some sort of institution like that, which plays Barry Manilow music all day long.  Maybe it's just one song, I don't exactly remember.  Anyway, guess it drives the inmates nuts, which is the intent.  Not that I think that Barry Manilow's music is bad, or anything like that.  But, can you imagine having to listen to something like "I Write the Songs" over and over.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: February 26, 2009, 05:43:22 PM »

klaasend
why is it that the forum is so clickish. I know there a few handful that are friendly like  cappucino... and maybe a few others. I come here to see if there's anything new. I try sometimes to ask question's and so far only cappucino answer's me.
I have been told by others that they feel the same. I have asked this question before. personaly klaasend you are the only one that has thanked me for links I sometimes find. I am very friendly and always try to include everyone that askes me a question. I especialy love the blog section because people there seem to be alot more friendlier. This isnt to be mean please dont misunderstand . I just dont get it!! are there other newbie's that feel the same..

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.