April 24, 2024, 11:02:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230368 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1240 on: February 26, 2009, 08:56:48 PM »

On Nancy Grace a few minutes ago, that psychologist woman (not sure of her name) with the blonde hair said something like, "With these abductions involving sexual abuse of a child, what you often see is the child's body being dumped just a few blocks away -- we saw that happen in the Caylee case." HUH? I wasn't aware that the Caylee case involved an abduction by a sexual predator.
  WTH, Caylee was abducted by a sexual predator? Who the heck are these people on NG?

If Caylee was "abducted by a sexual predator" JSM was abducted by aliens last night and had a night cap with the man in the moon. What a crock of crap. Do these people think their viewers are idiots? JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: February 26, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »

On Nancy Grace a few minutes ago, that psychologist woman (not sure of her name) with the blonde hair said something like, "With these abductions involving sexual abuse of a child, what you often see is the child's body being dumped just a few blocks away -- we saw that happen in the Caylee case." HUH? I wasn't aware that the Caylee case involved an abduction by a sexual predator.
  WTH, Caylee was abducted by a sexual predator? Who the heck are these people on NG?

If Caylee was "abducted by a sexual predator" JSM was abducted by aliens last night and had a night cap with the man in the moon. What a crock of crap. Do these people think their viewers are idiots? JMO JSM

I know -- and pigs might fly out of my butt! It was so bizarre! I was wondering if maybe she just didn't choose her words carefully and it came out the wrong way?
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: February 26, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »

RE: Windchime

SoNoFaBiTcH
February 26th, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Windchime has been banned. No other info at this time on statements from Tricia, other staff, or members.

She HAS to make a statement, this is going to blow up and the truth will be unavoidable. There is no way to shrug off the serious nature of the crime committed.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=613&cpage=1#comment-11550
  Who is windchime if I may ask? I am way behind. Do you know windchime sled? I am so confused about this bacon hell and all that. TIA JSM

She was one of the moderators @ Webslueths

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: February 26, 2009, 09:05:32 PM »

Desdemona,
I just wanted to post a reply to you from the other night -- I signed off before your compliment:

rmcalo:  You loook maaah-velous!  Nice duds...  And thanks for posting this!

THANKS, and you're welcome. All credit for my new duds goes to Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: February 26, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »

I know -- and pigs might fly out of my butt! It was so bizarre! I was wondering if maybe she just didn't choose her words carefully and it came out the wrong way?
I don't have cable so I rely on the monkeys for updates. I hope she wasn't chosing her words carefully, because if they thing she was abducted by a predator, I have more than pigs flying outta my butt!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: February 26, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

SoNoFaBiTcH

Windchime has been banned. No other info at this time on statements from Tricia, other staff, or members.

She HAS to make a statement, this is going to blow up and the truth will be unavoidable. There is no way to shrug off the serious nature of the crime committed.

Who is windchime if I may ask? I am way behind. Do you know windchime sled? I am so confused about this bacon hell and all that. TIA JSM

She was one of the moderators @ Webslueths
Thanks sled, I never have looked at Websleuths. Looked at the Murts one time. Gave me a headache.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: February 26, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »

Oh no JSM it's true, I caught it on tape!

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: February 26, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »

I don't have cable so I rely on the monkeys for updates. I hope she wasn't chosing her words carefully, because if they thing she was abducted by a predator, I have more than pigs flying outta my butt!
i think she was just "generalizing" which is a very bad thing to do for a reporter.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: February 26, 2009, 09:12:04 PM »

You are so right Scarlett. I have an ACD that would tear someone up in a minute if someone came at me or came into my apartment. Usually when I walk Josef, most people jump out of the way of him. They just don't know he is barking at the birds in the sky, not at the people walking by.

Have no doubt that ANY dog is capable of trying to defend his master. Even the sweetest of babies can turn into attack dogs when their mama is threatened. The smaller ones might not be successful but they would try!! JSM I think you are safe with Josef at your side!!
    That's what the $100 an hour dog trainer told me. He couldn't help Joe with his separation anxiety, but for $100 told me no one would touch me if I were out with him in the middle of the night.  My mom can't stand Joe, but at least she knows he is my protector. What does she know anyways, she has two Scotties, one without any teeth. 
Hi, JSM and Boo and all---
My dog is just a mutt that someone dumped by the side of the road.  He is a great dog.  When I first got him I had a Yorkie and was afraid he might hurt her.  I had a trainer come, her name is Dawn and she has a show on the Animal Planet Channel. She worked with him about an hour, and she said he would never hurt the Yorkie as male dogs seldom go after females.  My Yorkie was old and sick and when she was terminal, I held her most of the day but had to put her in a box on her blankie from time to time.  When I did that, he would go over and lay down by her box until I picked her up again.  Dogs are more loyal than many people and I can't imagine not having one in my life.  I know this is O/T but it is dear to my heart.  Sorry.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: February 26, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »

You are so right Scarlett. I have an ACD that would tear someone up in a minute if someone came at me or came into my apartment. Usually when I walk Josef, most people jump out of the way of him. They just don't know he is barking at the birds in the sky, not at the people walking by.

Have no doubt that ANY dog is capable of trying to defend his master. Even the sweetest of babies can turn into attack dogs when their mama is threatened. The smaller ones might not be successful but they would try!! JSM I think you are safe with Josef at your side!!
    That's what the $100 an hour dog trainer told me. He couldn't help Joe with his separation anxiety, but for $100 told me no one would touch me if I were out with him in the middle of the night.  My mom can't stand Joe, but at least she knows he is my protector. What does she know anyways, she has two Scotties, one without any teeth. 
My dog is just a mutt that someone dumped by the side of the road.  He is a great dog.  When I first got him I had a Yorkie and was afraid he might hurt her.  I had a trainer come, her name is Dawn and she has a show on the Animal Planet Channel. She worked with him about an hour, and she said he would never hurt the Yorkie as male dogs seldom go after females.  My Yorkie was old and sick and when she was terminal, I held her most of the day but had to put her in a box on her blankie from time to time.  When I did that, he would go over and lay down by her box until I picked her up again.  Dogs are more loyal than many people and I can't imagine not having one in my life.  I know this is O/T but it is dear to my heart.  Sorry.

Many here are animal lovers.  I have 5 dogs myself...Have you seen the thread "Our Four Legged Friends"?  It's a great place to share pics and stories of our furry friends.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: February 26, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »

Oh no JSM it's true, I caught it on tape!

You are so NOT a Quiet Monkey!!! I love it!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: February 26, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »

SoNoFaBiTcH

Tricia has made an announcement now

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/announcement.php?f=166
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1252 on: February 26, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »

No need to be sorry, Baby Bear. I don't trust anyone who can't love a dog!   

I can't help but think how much better off Caylee would have been with a loving, loyal dog for a mother, rather than the biotch she had......   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: February 26, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »

Oh baby, that is so sweet. Josef had a friend that was a girl. She was arthritic and old. He loved her to death. After I had to give her to my brother is when Josef became evil. I think maybe I will try getting him to at least inner act with a female dog while he is at school. Dogs are more loyal than people, that is one of the reasons I don't want to go on vacation next month. I don't think I can stand being away from Josef and I know he will have bad anxiety while he is being boarded.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: February 26, 2009, 09:28:23 PM »

I think Casey was a sexual predator.  She seemed to prey on young men though, not children. It's funny that Baez said in his motion that she might be embarrassed by the pics.  I mean, this woman couldn't keep her pants on and it seems that sex to her was the equivalent of a handshake.  She killed her kid.  After that, I should think she is incapable of being embarrassed.  But that was Conway's claim about the monster parents, too.  Maybe these people don't know the meaning of the word "Embarrass."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1255 on: February 26, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »

I come back from the doctor and all heck is bringing loose.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: February 26, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »

Oh baby, that is so sweet. Josef had a friend that was a girl. She was arthritic and old. He loved her to death. After I had to give her to my brother is when Josef became evil. I think maybe I will try getting him to at least inner act with a female dog while he is at school. Dogs are more loyal than people, that is one of the reasons I don't want to go on vacation next month. I don't think I can stand being away from Josef and I know he will have bad anxiety while he is being boarded.

Awww JSM, Joe does not look evil, he's too cute to be evil!! I have a pup too, well he's almost 10, but I call him a pup still!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: February 26, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »

No need to be sorry, Baby Bear. I don't trust anyone who can't love a dog!   

I can't help but think how much better off Caylee would have been with a loving, loyal dog for a mother, rather than the biotch she had......   
I agree, my brain is going back way far into high school Latin, but romulus and remus were raised by a dog. It's too bad that that Cindy didn't wait until Caylee was almost three. She should've kicked the slore to the curb and raise Caylee as her own. JMO JSM

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1258 on: February 26, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

SoNoFaBiTcH

Tricia has made an announcement now

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/announcement.php?f=166

That's awful! I'm sure Websleuths had no idea................

Just so you know, Klaas,  I'll send you a a release of information to run anything you want!  Just sayin!!   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: February 26, 2009, 09:32:19 PM »

I come back from the doctor and all heck is bringing loose.

What heck NR? Not sure how long have you been gone? I don't know what you missed cause I don't know what time you were last here. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.