April 26, 2024, 08:00:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230487 times)
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: February 27, 2009, 12:48:11 AM »

Baez must be joking, thinking he can hide those pics of Casey!  Given all of the publicity surrounding the MySpace and Facebook issues with predators and minors, plus all of the internet issues with nude/semi-nude/scantily clad pictures of people being transmitted-LE's position is generally, that if you don't want it out there for everyone to see, don't post it.  It's a personal responsibility thing.  Those pics were out there because:  she put herself in a position to have them taken (no pun intended-she chose to go to said events); she allowed someone to take them; she posed for a majority of them; and they were uploaded to her Facebook site (if I understand correctly).  He's worried they'll damage her character-what character?

Yeah, I agree: Good Luck on that, Jose.  I would think the pix would be considered "published" material on Facebook, especially if not set to private.

What do you and the other Monkeys think?
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: February 27, 2009, 12:49:13 AM »

Sorry to post and run...hope to catch up tomorrow and see what Lee did (or didn't do).  Take good care everyone!

Tomorrow will be a big day.

Cheers!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: February 27, 2009, 12:49:18 AM »

Baez must be joking, thinking he can hide those pics of Casey!  Given all of the publicity surrounding the MySpace and Facebook issues with predators and minors, plus all of the internet issues with nude/semi-nude/scantily clad pictures of people being transmitted-LE's position is generally, that if you don't want it out there for everyone to see, don't post it.  It's a personal responsibility thing.  Those pics were out there because:  she put herself in a position to have them taken (no pun intended-she chose to go to said events); she allowed someone to take them; she posed for a majority of them; and they were uploaded to her Facebook site (if I understand correctly).  He's worried they'll damage her character-what character?

what pics are ya'll talking about?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: February 27, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »

I'm sorry that I cannot remember which Monkey said this (so I can give credit where it's due), but as his/her tagline said "People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing." Do you hear that, Cindy/George/Lee?

BTW, special thanks to that monkey.  That's now become a very famous saying in our household when we discuss personal honesty, honesty in local/state/government politics, honesty in news reporting & advertising, and honesty in newspaper stories.  Monkeys are so smart!

Actually, Dr. Phil has said that (a mantra?) when dealing w/cheaters et alfor quite some time.  I don't know when a monkey posted it, but it might have been borrowed from Dr. Phil.

Judge Judy says something a bit more down to earth, but darn it I can't recall her exact words re. lying vs. truth.  My take on her remarks is that telling the truth is much easier 'cause it doesn't require imagination, let alone memorizing what lie (or lies) were told along the line.   

Foggy
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: February 27, 2009, 12:53:25 AM »

Hi, Juju.  I don't have the link handy, but if you look back a little bit around close of news cycle time EST, Baez filed a motion to block LE from making KC's Facebook  pix public.  The motion will be heard Monday 4:15.   

what pics are ya'll talking about?
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: February 27, 2009, 12:55:37 AM »

Oh, drat.

JuJu--I replied but messed up quoting system.  See above.

I think is time for me to say good night. 

"Good night."   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: February 27, 2009, 01:05:15 AM »

Hi all. This is off but on topic for this thread.. If cadaver dogs hit but nothing was found,what does this do to the Caylee case?? know what I mean? My son has been watching these cases with me and he just said "mom,what if this is related to that case,maybe staged to prove false hits by dogs happen"  kinda made me go hmmm.. I mean it is the first case GA and spindy have interjected themselves into....

It proves nothing..........they will not hit unless there has been a decomposing body there. That does not mean the body is still there, just like in KC's trunk.

They are trained to ONLY hit on the decomposition chemicals. They are able to distinguish between human remains, animal remains, and a wide range of other odors that would normally be expected to distract them. Thus, their ability to distinguish between sources of similar biological odors enhances their application in the area of Human Remains detection (HRD).

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: February 27, 2009, 01:20:35 AM »

Me too, I need to go to bed. I am so tired.

I have been up since 4 am this morning - with a sick pet.
I cannot heal old age. That I cannot do.

My Dad told me last night - Don't worry Baby, All pets go to Heaven
One Day you will reunite and you will never have to worry any more.
I believe in what he says. But watching another suffer before your eyes,
and nothing you can do .. Its too hard.
So - I must go now and do something to keep me going or doing - I feel
guilty to go to sleep. Need Foggy Dew .. just to be around. She is a guardian
of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

O/T Oh K (Deenie?) You are so kind.  Thank you for the compliment (again  ).  I've been over w/Haleigh posters trying to catch up.  Came over here and read last page, and there you were.  I'm so sorry to have missed you.  

I'm gonna write you a message in SM 4-Legged Friends (if I can find it  ).  I've been so caught up in the missing little ones that I've never gone there, but sounds like now is the perfect time. 

Foggy 

I AM SO SORRY! please tell me if there is anything i can do? i am sure there is not, except keep you in my thought & payers! again, i am so sorry.

luv,
wendi

Wendi darlin' I'm sure you just being "here" for Deenie is wonderful medicine.  Sometimes folks can't "do" anything, but their empathy is enough to help keep someone marching along.  I wish I'd known many monkeys during past trials in my life 'cause I know it would have helped lighten my load. 

I think its so dear that you are reaching out to Deenie.  You are so special...and I hope that you truly recognize it bit by bit. 

In my post to you elsewhere I wrote that I would have welcomed your support when my older mare was so ill.  I forgot to mention that one never knows whom might be affected by anothers need (or kindness) around the bend in the road. 

You are a dear.  Don't ever forget it!

Foggy 

Thank you Foggy! that's how i feel right now-FOGGY!!!! you are so kind & i will never forget what you  & other monkeys have done for me! i just want to be back to normal,  & i hate this medicine & the way i feel now. i really feel like i feel like i found the monkeys for a reason! (not for me but for the kind people i have met!) thank you so much, i am usually not this emotionally, but right now i am pathetic. everything makes me sad, if i can even think it thru. i love all ya'll & THANK YOU for not judging me. if i can ever help you in any way, please tell me, i will move heaven & earth!

huggs, wendi

Wendi, I don't know what's going on w/you let alone what meds you are on. 

I just want you to find a good doctor who will work w/you and find appropriate meds/adjust 'em (if indeed you need 'em).  You are NOT pathetic.  Please, please find another health care professional who will hold your hand (if necessary), prescribe a healthful diet (and meds?) to help you over this hurdle. Everything shouldn't make you sad.   

Wendi, you don't need to move heaven and earth to help anyone.  You need to move heaven and earth to help yourself. 

Are you eating well? One must eat well to feed the brain and body you know.

Foggy

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: February 27, 2009, 01:21:08 AM »

nite, all monkeys! guess i am gonna have to go to bed. hubby found out that i haven't taken my nite meds tonite & he is kinda mad. so i had to take them, i just wish he knew what it feels like. I HATE IT!!!!! i am sooo out of it. he says it doesn't matter but it does! (to me at least) i really cannot think.anyway, thank you to all the momkeys, i luv you all. i hope tomorrow will be better but i am not so sure. sorry to complain (cause there is so much more to complain about, no not me,  other monkeys) but i really do hate  how these stupid meds make me feel!!!!!!! sorry, need to shut up!

too tired-hubby made me take my meds,
wendi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: February 27, 2009, 01:42:17 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1310 on: February 27, 2009, 01:47:45 AM »

happy birthday im!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1311 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:21 AM »

night klaas...sweet dreams!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: February 27, 2009, 04:07:15 AM »

Hi Monkeys, *shuffles feet and looks to the ground*
Im a bit embarrassed cos i was 6 beers short of a slab the other night in here.  Just wanted to say sorry, I love it here and dont want to be a fool.  Thats all I can say.  I will be away for a week on Sunday, flying over to perth to spend a week with my beloved son.  I will return in good spirits.  It might have been posted in here, but did you all see this link:  apologies if its been mentioned
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--8.html

read down : to Posted by: Concerned parent | February 24, 2009 at 12:59 PM.  Might be cindy or a troll.  A mate emailed the link to me. 
I love you all, and sorry i was crazier than a cut snake the other day.  Just had too many beers, it wont happen again.  Love lucinda

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: February 27, 2009, 06:01:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: February 27, 2009, 06:18:40 AM »

morning trim

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: February 27, 2009, 06:43:30 AM »

Hi all. This is off but on topic for this thread.. If cadaver dogs hit but nothing was found,what does this do to the Caylee case?? know what I mean? My son has been watching these cases with me and he just said "mom,what if this is related to that case,maybe staged to prove false hits by dogs happen"  kinda made me go hmmm.. I mean it is the first case GA and spindy have interjected themselves into....

Well Cindy tried to put forward that the dogs errored but the difference in this case is the cadaver dogs not only hit in their backyard but Casey's trunk where human decomposition was indeed found.   The Anthonys themselves stated quite distinctly several times that the car smelled like there was a dead body in it & Cindy not only washed Casey's pants but then sent them to the dry cleaners - that was NOT an innocent act of just cleaning them because they reeked, she knew precisely what she was doing & why.  This defense is as ridiculous as Cindy's nugget of nonbrillance "science is just that science" & Casey's defense going to court based on one report that proves anything but DNA is "junk science" is yet once again the defense not looking at the double edged sword that any expert they put up there will be looked at in the same vain according to the report they cite along with scruntizing their motives as highly paid defense experts, some with tainted pasts in other cases.   Now that we know several items were with the remains that came directly from the Anthony home it will show the dots getting connected from the Anthony home to Casey's trunk to the Suburban Drive woods.  I do believe there will be additional evidence that we are not privy to yet that will directly link Casey to Caylee's murder & disposal...ugh I hate referring to that knowing we're speaking of a precious babygirl.

This is further bolstered by Cindy sending DC into the Suburban woods in secret at the same time they were reporting to the public the "live Caylee" sighting at the Florida Mall in November in secret.  They did not imagine that Hoover would turn on them after he spoke to LP and was advised to contact the FBI & turn over his tape, he was in their inner circle even after the discovery including being at the Ritz with them & being trusted to go lock up their house after the first post discovery search warrant.  After the tape was exposed you'll notice that they let DC give the lame excuse that they were checking to see if it was a teen hangout, Cindy never admitted she was the one that sent him there not once but 3 times.   Well, you don't need to dig & probe to find that out so when that excuse didnt fly they found one of their koolaid drinkers from out of state to say she called DC with a very descriptive vision -- way too descriptive, not to mention the woman never did prove her calls by supplying her bills.   How is this confirmed beyond Hoover or LP's claims....right from the witches mouth on after the remains were found & the home was searched Cindy blurted out to investigators that she "sent someone" to that area the month before and they found nothing there.   O she thought she was being clever to admit that then because if there wasnt a body there in November it meant someone put it there after DC's digging and probing coming up with nothing BUT she didnt think it thru because we now know that plant & bug life proves the remains were there for an extensive period of time, well over a month.  What else does Cindy disclose in an excited utterance, this is when she admits to investigators that there was a Winnie the Pooh blanket missing from the home - this after she did a People Mag spread & the Local6 interview with Jessica D'Onofiro in Caylee's room surrounded by the Winnie the Pooh motif, she had to have noticed that sooner but she sure didnt report it until they then had to fear that they would be charged.  But here is the kicker, the Anthony's attorney Brad "Conman" Conway really screwed up with his statement the other day that the Anthonys thought there was a murder, but a murder without a body - WHAT!   This shows that they knew Casey killed Caylee, they knew to go look in those woods & they were relying on no body, no murder, no conviction.   Question is just how far would these lowlives have gone had Dominic Casey found Caylee's remains so Cindy could save her murdering slore & pretend to the world that her family was anything but riddled with dysfunction & ill repute.    Oddly enough, despite their deplorable efforts they have all but guaranteed Casey's conviction - they shouldnt get a pass, they should be charged as well.   You can love a child to the end's of the earth but that doesn't mean it gives you the right or parental pass to lie or worse yet commit a felony in an attempt to get them out of a heinous crime they committed, not to mention it  is just inexcuseable how they dishonored their granddaughter in doing so.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: February 27, 2009, 06:51:48 AM »

Morning monkeys

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1317 on: February 27, 2009, 07:05:04 AM »

nite, all monkeys! guess i am gonna have to go to bed. hubby found out that i haven't taken my nite meds tonite & he is kinda mad. so i had to take them, i just wish he knew what it feels like. I HATE IT!!!!! i am sooo out of it. he says it doesn't matter but it does! (to me at least) i really cannot think.anyway, thank you to all the momkeys, i luv you all. i hope tomorrow will be better but i am not so sure. sorry to complain (cause there is so much more to complain about, no not me,  other monkeys) but i really do hate  how these stupid meds make me feel!!!!!!! sorry, need to shut up!

too tired-hubby made me take my meds,
wendi

Wendi - I know meds suck. But sometimes we do not have a choice but to deal with the suckys!  (Is that a word?)  Anyway, I know that it is a huge adjustment for you to feel different but remember that normal was once different too! Just give yourself some time and I am sure the meds with stop making you feel so foggy. Vent here anytime - I am glad you are back- I missed you! {{{hugs}}}}

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: February 27, 2009, 07:12:51 AM »

Media Cameras Welcome At Lee Anthony Deposition
Gonzalez Looks Into Legally Changing Her Name
POSTED: 3:17 pm EST February 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:23 pm EST February 26, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A lawyer for Casey Anthony's brother Lee said his client will give sworn testimony Friday morning in connection with the defamation suit brought by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez has the same name as the person Casey Anthony named as her daughter Caylee's nanny. Casey Anthony said Caylee's nanny kidnapped the toddler last summer.

Special Section | New Images: Crime Scene, Anthony Home

Casey Anthony is currently being held on murder charges at the Orange County Jail.

Gonzalez said she is looking to have her name legally changed.

Television cameras will be invited into the downtown courtroom Friday, according to attorney John Morgan.

Morgan said Gonzalez's name was taken in a public forum, so it should not be cleared behind closed doors.

Lee Anthony's attorney said Anthony wants to get the deposition over with. He said he knows nothing about Gonzalez.

Gonzalez's lawyer said his client may claim not to know much, but they still have plenty of questions to ask.

The deposition is slated for 9 a.m.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18803648/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1319 on: February 27, 2009, 07:24:05 AM »

Morning Lucinda Trimm and Capp...

I don't think your state of mind matters much around here, Lucinda. I have heard somewhere that Monkeys need not grovel. I didn't see anything wrong and look forward to seeing you whenever I get the chance.

We love our Australian Monkey!!    Hey ,do you know what pictures Baez is trying to squelch?? Is there pics. we have NOT seen yet?? OR are these the pics. you sent me in an email?? I am a bit confused.

BTW..Casey is already getting such special treatment. In case they haven't noticed The twit is in jail. Lounging around ,raking in the dough!! Geez....They don't even make her work in jail!! What a loser AND people feel sorry for her?? I don't get it!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.