April 19, 2024, 04:50:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230200 times)
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

Yikes! Please don't make me look at Cindy's face.

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2009, 03:21:30 PM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

That judge appeared to me to already know how he was going to rule.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2009, 03:22:01 PM »

Someone should wet that judges lips and stick him to the wall..I've never seen such a suck up job in all my life.Why couldn't he just have been straight up and ruled and said on with the depo's...Ugh.......
Ok, I am going to be ugly and go there....

I think that the Anthony's chose Conway for the "pitty" that Cindy (more than likely) thinks he must get being in a wheelchair.  I KNOW that not all people in wheelchairs receive pitty or favor, but I am just thinking out loud here....WTF is up with this Judge and WTH is wrong with these people??!!
They are not greiving, please bring in the photos of Cindy blowing kisses to the person sitting next to the camera man at the memorial, and her smiles, her staged ended with the over dramatics of "Goodbye Caylee Marie".

WAKE UP STUPID JUDGE PEOPLE!!  Obama only talked until 10 last night..no excuses for not getting a good nights rest!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2009, 03:22:31 PM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

Oh, no!  Just had a bad thought!

If the A's attorney comes back with official phych docs and the judge makes a ruling in favor of the A's based on the docs, does that mean there's a chance that those docs/ruling would be used to keep the A's off the stand in a criminal trial for Casey.

Is this their ultimate goal?!?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »

^^ he was stating that they have not been before the cameras since Caylee was identified

There was a reason for George's suicide attempt. And I guess it worked.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »

If the A's attorney comes back with official phych docs and the judge makes a ruling in favor of the A's based on the docs, does that mean there's a chance that those docs/ruling would be used to keep the A's off the stand in a criminal trial for Casey.

Yes
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2009, 03:23:28 PM »

I cannot believe the judge is suspending the depos!   

Hi BandWagon, welcome to the cage! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »

Let me just add, I do not think that anyone in a wheelchair seeks out special treatments, but I DO think that a slimey DEFENSE ATTORNEY is going to use every last tool in his tool box to help better himself.....NO SHAME!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »

OT - but since so many here are from Florida - please read!
Those who have followed missing kids in Florida for awhile (IE pre Katrina days) please read this link that jaggard19 posted.  http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html
The reason is, this man in his 60's claims the 12 yr old is his (and she says he is her dad, but we all know she might say that out of fear) - anyway, long story short if you look at the fraud papers he was really from the "middle district of Florida" http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0217/18734818.pdf    -- mentions this city: Ponte Verda Beach.  No pic of the child yet, but her condition at the time of the arrest is suspect at best. 
So, sorry for OT - but those in Florida, does this ring any bells?

Am sure hoping that LE is on top of that!! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2009, 03:25:39 PM »

ORLANDO PD ____PLEASE CHARGE THEM ALL NOW - then order psychological exams on them.  Any doctor who signs off that they are mentally incompetent for a deposition had better think twice, IMHO.
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2009, 03:25:43 PM »

I cannot believe the judge is suspending the depos!   

Hi BandWagon, welcome to the cage! 

Thanks for the great welcome.  I've read here for a while but decided to jump in with all four.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »

Let me just add, I do not think that anyone in a wheelchair seeks out special treatments, but I DO think that a slimey DEFENSE ATTORNEY is going to use every last tool in his tool box to help better himself.....NO SHAME!

Well he did do a nice roll out behind the desk in case no one noticed.The judge said neither attorney was in the back of the bus but it sure seems like ZG just went under it eh?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

I agree.  I want to see where the ABC money is going since the Anthony's now claim to be in financial troubles.  Are they paying off the Judicial system of Orange County??

Bah!  This is all a load of horse shit.  Mr. Morgan needs help, of the monkey kind, we need to produce and show that these morons are mentally sound!  Last I checked even the most professional of psychiatrist can be bought for a favorable "health screening".

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »

I don't know why I am following this case....till the trial begins.
I"m so mad...spitting bullets.....the ^&&^%^^#^&P

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »

Someone should wet that judges lips and stick him to the wall..I've never seen such a suck up job in all my life.Why couldn't he just have been straight up and ruled and said on with the depo's...Ugh.......
Ok, I am going to be ugly and go there....

I think that the Anthony's chose Conway for the "pitty" that Cindy (more than likely) thinks he must get being in a wheelchair.  I KNOW that not all people in wheelchairs receive pitty or favor, but I am just thinking out loud here....WTF is up with this Judge and WTH is wrong with these people??!!
They are not greiving, please bring in the photos of Cindy blowing kisses to the person sitting next to the camera man at the memorial, and her smiles, her staged ended with the over dramatics of "Goodbye Caylee Marie".

WAKE UP STUPID JUDGE PEOPLE!!  Obama only talked until 10 last night..no excuses for not getting a good nights rest!

You can go there because that is Cindy's mindset.   "CONMAN" lied to the judge about their willingess to be before the camera & they are not crippled or incapicated enough to avoid questioning...if Conway couldnt show proof today it should not be allowed now because they will just fabricate medical reports now...George didnt take any pills, depressed maybe suicidal NO WAY - I hope it bites them in the ass - Zeneida's attorney offered to close the public door, that should have been sufficient tomorrow, next month - doesnt matter.    Putting it off does not alter the truth or avoid the truth from coming out.   If they have nothing to hide then answer the dang questions  OY!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

I guess George's plan is working.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

ORLANDO PD ____PLEASE CHARGE THEM ALL NOW - then order psychological exams on them.  Any doctor who signs off that they are mentally incompetent for a deposition had better think twice, IMHO.

The Anthonys' doctors will sign off on a psychological report; at least George's will. I don't think Cindy has seen a psychiatrist or psychologist.  IF she had, she'd have been in a mental institution a long time ago.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2009, 03:28:31 PM »

They have 20 days, setting hearing date from that 20 days

Morgan asking if he closes the doors if he can proceed with the depositions

Judge says no, reviewing psychological proof UNDER SEAL

THIS IS ABSOLUTE CRAP, tons of people under stress have to answer depositions, the level to which the Anthonys are "suffering" is NOT crippling that they canot answer flipping questions!

NO DEPOSITIONS TOMORROW - judge says at fast as they can - they are actually talking about sweeps week?  Seriously?

I can only sit here and hope that something is going to be done with all the bs Cindy and George have done to protect Casey, my patience is gone, for some reason they seem to be untouchable.

I agree with both of you!  What IS it about the A's?   Seems that it's time for the public to rise up together and demand a stop to this asine treatment of the A's!

Where and when will justice for Caylee begin?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »

^^ he was stating that they have not been before the cameras since Caylee was identified

There was a reason for George's suicide attempt. And I guess it worked.

Bingo.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »

I agree.  I want to see where the ABC money is going since the Anthony's now claim to be in financial troubles.  Are they paying off the Judicial system of Orange County??

Bah!  This is all a load of horse shit.  Mr. Morgan needs help, of the monkey kind, we need to produce and show that these morons are mentally sound!  Last I checked even the most professional of psychiatrist can be bought for a favorable "health screening".

Hear! Hear!  There is a chance that Morgan is not aware of everything he should be with the A's.  There's so much....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

Well he did do a nice roll out behind the desk in case no one noticed.The judge said neither attorney was in the back of the bus but it sure seems like ZG just went under it eh?
May not be at the back of the bus, but what about the short bus?  (Not meaning that in a funny way, but seriously)  He is a Defense attorney, he is paid to be scum, he is going to wallow in it if he can in order to squeeze his clients out of the tight situations.  I seriously believe that his disability was a prime reason as to why Cindy picked him.  Even though society as a whole would like to say that they do not give special treatment or attention to those who are handicap, its a load of crap, they most certainly do, its an automatic response, its in our psychy (sp?).
I do not think that even the Pope would render this much pitty from a Judicial system. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.