April 25, 2024, 02:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230382 times)
Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: February 27, 2009, 12:52:35 PM »

Blink ... page 73 of this thread ... paladine was looking for you ...

Oh what a good monkey I am!   

You are a GREAT Monkey, Newfie! 

Monkey of the Year, in my eyes....got what i needed, thanks!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: February 27, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

CC....he probably thinks parking cars at the Super Bowl was a big deal. Mallory, you lucky girl, quite the catch.

He'll never be allowed to park Trimm Witless News cart..... ever.   

I'd like to go parking, I mean a ride.  Oh nevermind.   
What happened to the "new CC"

Gave him up for lent, Ms. Bernard??? 
Isee, carry on, (just dont be too rough!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1562 on: February 27, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »

Kathy Belich reporting.....LEE still at it....2.5 hrs so far.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18810932/index.html

She is hoping to have the actual depo on later today.

Thank you Grama.  Sounds like Mr. Morgan is getting his "moneys" worth, or in this case his "endured slanders" worth.

Paladine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: February 27, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys! 

I am wondering how to contact Blink. I have a friend that has something, might be nothing, but wants to pass it on to Blink. How can she do that? I can't find an email...help!
When you see that a mod is here ... just bump the post ... or one of us nice monkeys will bump it for ya!   

Will do! And thanks so much for your help, Newfie!

Hi Paladine,

Check your PM's at WS 

Thanks, Klass...I forwarded it to the friend it question...thanks, again, and again, lol!

I love this board...gotta come here more often and post. Usually, I just lurk and sponge all the info...peace, All!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: February 27, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »

CC....he probably thinks parking cars at the Super Bowl was a big deal. Mallory, you lucky girl, quite the catch.

He'll never be allowed to park Trimm Witless News cart..... ever.   

I'd like to go parking, I mean a ride.  Oh nevermind.   
What happened to the "new CC"

He has left the building. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: February 27, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »

Look I got kicked out for 20 minutes.Come back to you guys screameing no mods.Have you looked up? Klaas is here.   

miki monkey,  I love your dragon.  He is so cute.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1566 on: February 27, 2009, 01:07:50 PM »

Danh y'all two and a half hours of

ABSOLUTELY! I plead the 5th, I say, the 5th!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: February 27, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: February 27, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »

Hello

Any video release yet?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: February 27, 2009, 01:11:20 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Lee Anthony's deposition leads noon news
posted by halboedeker on Feb 27, 2009 12:21:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Television couldn't relay what Lee Anthony was saying in a Friday deposition.

Nevertheless, he was the top story on the noon newscasts of WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6.

Anthony sat across from Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing his sister, Casey, for defamation. Gonzalez says her life was ruined when Casey Anthony linked her to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

WFTV's Kathi Belich noted that the deposition was continuing at noon and that it had started late because of confusion about whether an attorney for Casey Anthony would attend. He didn't.

WKMG's J.R. Stone noted that Lee Anthony wasn't talking to the press, but the station showed him during the deposition sitting with his arms folded most of the time or briefly fiddling with his hands.   

The deposition was being recorded, and Belich said reporters hoped to see it later today.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-lee-anthonys-deposition-leads-noon-news.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: February 27, 2009, 01:12:01 PM »

Does anyone know who this guy is with Caylee??

I was hoping someone was going to answer you, because I was wondering, too.    Is he the relative that came for a visit around the time that KC got pregnant?   Is his name Jeremy?   I'm not sure.   Anyone know?
The reason no body is answering is because those of us here have beat that pic to death!  Some think it is Caylee's dad.  I think the conclusion is we don't know for absolute certain who he is.  Someone correct me if I am wrong
He is cute - too bad I am so old! LOL

I don't think monkeys ignore anyone cos a subject has been "beat to death" monkeys are always kind and helpful. 

I haven't seen that picture before and Caylee looks so much like grandma there I don't think I can see anyone else in her.

Hmmm...no mods you say????
Miki - guess that came out wrong.  My point was I don't think we know, but BOY have we tried to find out.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: February 27, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »

The video was just of Lee yawning and looking stupid, maybe later they will release the deposition of Lee still yawning and looking stupid.

no rose 

Mr. Anthony did you or did you not steal a sign from a peace-loving protestor in front of your parents home? Did you or did you not get your a** kicked by said sign?
And did you not steal a poor doggy's water? Your scuminess, Mr. Anthony, is only exceed by that of your parents, GeorgiePorgie and Spinderalla, and your sister, The Princess Slore.

(thought I'd go with that whole "DisneyTheme" thing, since the Ants so enjoy a nice fantasy....and I'm warming up to write that 7 page paper. How's my APA style? Speaking of which, do we have any APA gurus here? My prof never did decide how to properly cite lyrics, and I always use lyrics in my papers....and none of my papers are about music. They're on Family Theory....Ants are SO gonna be featured!

Re style issues, Tevye, I'm leaving a post for you in Musings.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: February 27, 2009, 01:13:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/27/lee_anthony_deposed_in_zenaida_defamation_lawsuit.html#

ORLANDO -- Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, is now in a deposition hearing for the defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey.

The deposition began at 9 a.m. Friday in the News 13 building, at the law offices of Morgan & Morgan.

In the suit, Gonzalez claims Casey ruined her life by mentioning her name in the investigation.

Lee's attorney said his client will not answer any questions if members of the media are allowed in the room while the deposition is happening.
New Hearing Set For Monday In Casey Anthony Case

A new hearing date has been set for two motions filed by Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez.

One of the motions is asking a judge to stop the release of personal images of Casey's that were put on the Photobucket Web site.

Baez argues that the images were taken a year before Caylee disappeared and have no connection to the case.

In addition, Baez said the pictures will only embarrass Casey and may paint her in a negative light.

Meanwhile, Baez also filed a second motion to try to delay the release of a jailhouse video that allegedly shows Casey's reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.

Baez claims the video violates his client's Sixth Amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law.

The hearing for the motions is set for Monday at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

you mean Casey doesn't want to be embarrassed? By something she's done? By her photos? Really? Isn't MURDERING your daughter and the whole world knowing it pretty embarrassing? 

What a weird comment!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: February 27, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/27/lee_anthony_deposed_in_zenaida_defamation_lawsuit.html#

ORLANDO -- Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, is now in a deposition hearing for the defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey.

The deposition began at 9 a.m. Friday in the News 13 building, at the law offices of Morgan & Morgan.

In the suit, Gonzalez claims Casey ruined her life by mentioning her name in the investigation.

Lee's attorney said his client will not answer any questions if members of the media are allowed in the room while the deposition is happening.

A new hearing date has been set for two motions filed by Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez.

One of the motions is asking a judge to stop the release of personal images of Casey's that were put on the Photobucket Web site.

Baez argues that the images were taken a year before Caylee disappeared and have no connection to the case.

In addition, Baez said the pictures will only embarrass Casey and may paint her in a negative light.

Meanwhile, Baez also filed a second motion to try to delay the release of a jailhouse video that allegedly shows Casey's reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.

Baez claims the video violates his client's Sixth Amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law.

The hearing for the motions is set for Monday at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

you mean Casey doesn't want to be embarrassed? By something she's done? By her photos? Really? Isn't MURDERING your daughter and the whole world knowing it pretty embarrassing? 

What a weird comment!

Whose? mine?    Baez's?

Tater 

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1574 on: February 27, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »

Ok, so no doc dumps but Lee is in Court, right?  Did I miss anything else???

A monkey pillow fight!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: February 27, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »

What a weird comment!

Whose? mine?    Baez's?

Tater 

Never you Goodnmad! Big Hugs to you!!Of course I meant that freak JB or Nutjob,whichever you choose,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: February 27, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »

hmmm ... Tater for Mr. Jose Butfuz I choose the term of endearment: Petrified Turd!

Or waits, he's dumber than that. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1577 on: February 27, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »

Go get em, ZFG!!!

Do No Evil 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: February 27, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »

Lord have mercy, we need a doc dump! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: February 27, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »

What a weird comment!
How much more negative can it get honestly?  She does a great job of painting herself negatively...and Baez you BOZO you do not help the situation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.