March 28, 2024, 04:54:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 229072 times)
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

Yikes! Please don't make me look at Cindy's face.

« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2009, 03:30:53 PM »

Conway knew this hearing was coming; heck, he asked for it.  He should have had the proper documents.  The judge should have not ruled in their favor.  He should've told Conway no way, go away.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2009, 03:30:56 PM »

Something is beginning to stink about the whole Anthony deal, seems they have more protecting them than is afforded the rest of us...haven't they used about ALL their get out of jail free cards by now. 

Hi Miki!    Haven't welcomed you yet to the cage!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »

Wyks,
Where is NE do you live.  I used to live there.  Not a native but for Hubs job.

Did you really?  How cool is that!  Whereabouts did you live?  Two of my sons and I are in Lincoln, one son and gson is in Beatrice, and my gdaughter is in Omaha.  We're not natives either, we sprang from California 8 years ago.  And it was for my job up in Norfolk at the time.     Would love to live in Wahoo and use Yahoo.   

OMG, OMG.  We lived in Norfolk.  What a small world!

Wow!  A small world indeed! 

I just moved from there, and do miss it somewhat.  Very easy going, little traffic, friendlier, much more laid back than Lincoln.  Most folks there go to the same church!     Going to Norfolk from California was a definite culture shock.  Bank tellers there remembered my first name and used it when I went in.  And even the folks at Runza, a hamburger place, remembered my fav order every time.  It's a different world there for sure!  Kind of like living in Mayberry.   

We left there in 03.  Were you there when the bank shootings happened.  It seemed the place changed (for my family anyway).  My hubs and I worked at the hospital.  I am sure that we may have even crossed paths at some time!

Yeah..  I knew some of those killed that day.    

We moved there in '01, so it's very likely we crossed paths!!  Did you ever eat at BKing on 13th?  If you did, my youngest son probably cooked your food at least once.  He started his career in food there, was kitchen manager at 16 yrs old, is now a chef at a fancy shmancy restaurant in Lincoln. 

Have you seen the hospital lately?  My gosh has it ever changed!  Were you working there when the heli crashed?  The local country radio station donated theirs.

Yes,
I responded to the heli crash.  It was very sad.  I did eat at the BK.  Congrat to your son.  This case really angers the heck out of me! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »

OT - but since so many here are from Florida - please read!
Those who have followed missing kids in Florida for awhile (IE pre Katrina days) please read this link that jaggard19 posted.  http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html
The reason is, this man in his 60's claims the 12 yr old is his (and she says he is her dad, but we all know she might say that out of fear) - anyway, long story short if you look at the fraud papers he was really from the "middle district of Florida" http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0217/18734818.pdf    -- mentions this city: Ponte Verda Beach.  No pic of the child yet, but her condition at the time of the arrest is suspect at best. 
So, sorry for OT - but those in Florida, does this ring any bells?

Am sure hoping that LE is on top of that!! 

Me too!  If my fingers are right, that would have made this child about 8 at the time of Katrina. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »

Let me just add, I do not think that anyone in a wheelchair seeks out special treatments, but I DO think that a slimey DEFENSE ATTORNEY is going to use every last tool in his tool box to help better himself.....NO SHAME!
I agree with you, there is no shame.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2009, 03:32:50 PM »

You can go there because that is Cindy's mindset.   "CONMAN" lied to the judge about their willingess to be before the camera & they are not crippled or incapicated enough to avoid questioning...if Conway couldnt show proof today it should not be allowed now because they will just fabricate medical reports now...George didnt take any pills, depressed maybe suicidal NO WAY - I hope it bites them in the ass - Zeneida's attorney offered to close the public door, that should have been sufficient tomorrow, next month - doesnt matter.    Putting it off does not alter the truth or avoid the truth from coming out.   If they have nothing to hide then answer the dang questions  OY!
Amen! 

Pitty me Cindy wins again.........I HATE THAT B!TCH!!!  (AND HER SLORE DAUGHTER TOO)

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

Let me just add, I do not think that anyone in a wheelchair seeks out special treatments, but I DO think that a slimey DEFENSE ATTORNEY is going to use every last tool in his tool box to help better himself.....NO SHAME!

Well he did do a nice roll out behind the desk in case no one noticed.The judge said neither attorney was in the back of the bus but it sure seems like ZG just went under it eh?
May not be at the back of the bus, but what about the short bus?  (Not meaning that in a funny way, but seriously)  He is a Defense attorney, he is paid to be scum, he is going to wallow in it if he can in order to squeeze his clients out of the tight situations.  I seriously believe that his disability was a prime reason as to why Cindy picked him.  Even though society as a whole would like to say that they do not give special treatment or attention to those who are handicap, its a load of crap, they most certainly do, its an automatic response, its in our psychy (sp?).
I do not think that even the Pope would render this much pitty from a Judicial system. 

Let's all take a deep breath and remember what LE said,"OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE".....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »

I cannot believe the judge is suspending the depos!   

Hi BandWagon, welcome to the cage! 

Thanks for the great welcome.  I've read here for a while but decided to jump in with all four.
Welcome, but didn't you mean jump......on the bandwagon!?!?!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »

Welcome BandWagon. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »

I cannot believe the judge is suspending the depos!   
[/quote

WELCOME BANDWAGON !!   

I'm disappointed in the decision.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »

I call a monkey revolt!

CAYLEE IS THE VICTIM....we want justice for Caylee

ZENEIDA IS A VICTIM from Casey's mouth....she deserves her name cleared!  I dont give a rats @ss about the mental well being of the Anthonys when they have slandered and defamed Zeneida, Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, Tony, Tim Mille, LP and a host of others in their campaign to save their murdering slore of a daughter

ITS TIME TO STAND UP!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2009, 03:34:41 PM »

So if Lee does his deposition Friday are there no red flags with the fact that he never heard of ZENIADA. For the life of me, I can't figure out why that alone isn't suspicious.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »

Thanks for the great welcome.  I've read here for a while but decided to jump in with all four.

You're welcome, and jumping in like this is definitely the way to go!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2009, 03:35:28 PM »

Welcome to the cage Bandwagon!! Glad you joined us!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

That judge appeared to me to already know how he was going to rule.
I agree.  I want to see where the ABC money is going since the Anthony's now claim to be in financial troubles.  Are they paying off the Judicial system of Orange County??

Bah!  This is all a load of horse shit.  Mr. Morgan needs help, of the monkey kind, we need to produce and show that these morons are mentally sound!  Last I checked even the most professional of psychiatrist can be bought for a favorable "health screening".
Dolce - what is his email?  Lets all send him links and photos of George at Haleighs case.  Send him the articles talking about all the days he was there.  Grrrrrrrrrrr - why didn't he do his homework or at least read monkeys first.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »

Conway knew this hearing was coming; heck, he asked for it.  He should have had the proper documents.  The judge should have not ruled in their favor.  He should've told Conway no way, go away.

I agree, but for some reason, they keep getting special treatment.     
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2009, 03:36:07 PM »

IMO Conway showed up in court with no psych docs because he would have to submit them and they would become public docs and we'd eventually get to read them; Conway, by doing it this way, was able to get the judge to tell him he had to produce the docs and that they would be "under seal".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »

Exactly!!!!

Morgan needs to demand a changing of the guard, a new Judge, he can make that happen with the right paperwork.  This is bull!!  I can not think of a single incident where this would have been accepted in any other court of law.

Morgan will not take the low road like Conway, but he should, he should play the racial card of Z. Gonzales being hispanic and not rendering the same rights that clearly are being dispensed to the Anthonys!!  Call a spade a spade....make these b!tches pay!!  Demand what JUSTICE states you as a citizen deserve! 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

That judge appeared to me to already know how he was going to rule.
I agree.  I want to see where the ABC money is going since the Anthony's now claim to be in financial troubles.  Are they paying off the Judicial system of Orange County??

Bah!  This is all a load of horse shit.  Mr. Morgan needs help, of the monkey kind, we need to produce and show that these morons are mentally sound!  Last I checked even the most professional of psychiatrist can be bought for a favorable "health screening".
Dolce - what is his email?  Lets all send him links and photos of George at Haleighs case.  Send him the articles talking about all the days he was there.  Grrrrrrrrrrr - why didn't he do his homework or at least read monkeys first.

Great idea!  Monkeys should get together all the info and email it to Morgan (like info has been sent to Yuri before)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

Yikes! Please don't make me look at Cindy's face.

« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  Glad to be here.  Yes, I have the wagon, I think I saw someone wanting to be a rockstar, so do we have a band?  We can all jump on the bandwagon and ride it to Ohlawndo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.