April 20, 2024, 05:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230226 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: February 27, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »

I don't think it matters if ZG wins or not ... as far as what Jose will use as defense.  If he decides to go with the ZG scenario ... he will say it was another ZG (and have some lame story as to the Saw Grass connection) ... or the whole Cin Cin spin ... that ZG was Casey's "code name" for Amy or Annie or Jesse or ....

Okay ... I have to go get refreshments for the big "Depo Show" ... any monkey need liquor ... I'm buying!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: February 27, 2009, 01:47:36 PM »

Medical privacy laws, so filming Casey's reaction to finding the remains, falls under this?
Maybe if it includes her asking for (and receiving) meds ???  Dang HIPAA ... it's the bane of my real life ... and now gonna be the bane of my monkey life too! 
I think you got it, yes, if she asked for meds, which I believe she did. 

If this works, every lawyer should tell their clients to just ask for some meds during the taped meetings and voila, privacy!!

I'd think that unless the video was of a doctor/patient conversation, it wouldn't qualify as 'medical privacy'.....the other is way too broad....?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1642 on: February 27, 2009, 01:47:38 PM »

This was Zeneida today

I wonder why she looks better and different in this picture?
IMO she has one of the false pony tail clip ons on the back of your hair, it looks like she may have her real hair bunned up and the clipon covering it.  The rooted hair is of a different tone than the pony tail.  Hair that has been that "processed" (she is of hispanic decent with darker hair) is not normally that healthy looking, and the rooted hair looks severely damaged, hence the need for the hair spray helmet thing going on.
She does look very nice though.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »

I'm no body language expert but here goes, pretty easy I think

crossed arms, tapping fingers and yawning:

"I am too busy to be here. This is a waste of my time. I don't care about you or the pain my sister/family caused. I am too good for this. P.S. Bite me."

Yep, that sums him up. 

CMA,CMA,CMA..Cover my arse please.....

The crossing of the arms is actually a sign for women that are guarded  usually done subconsciously to alleviate tension, in men its most often a sign of self-confidence and arrogrance.  It also might suggest self-importance or disagreement especially if you see it displayed with a straight back & elbows out

Your comments reflect observing his arrogrance.  Lee's demeanor has always been that & one that displays his own perception that he's much brighter and above others when he is far from that.     Also take note that he didnt maintain his hard appearance look he displayed at the memorial, I find it interesting that the appearance he displayed there was so deliberate & different from his norm - I'd like to choke him with his knee hi's!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »

Can anyone tell me or think that if ZFG wins the civil suit, then does JB have to use the nanny story as his defence? anyone know?
That's a good question, he would be a fool  to use that defense anyway.

Hi Monkeys...
I don't understand...if KC has said that the nanny took Caylee..how can she change her defence to anything else and expect to be found not guilty?

She's simply going to say this is not the right ZG that took Caylee..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1645 on: February 27, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »

The stress that ZG must be under is really taking a toll, but Lee, Cindy and George look pretty good, go figure. This should be an interesting video when released.

I think they should put her and Casey in a room together and just let them work it out. 
I agree!!!

That would be worth a pay per view show....make it a cage match, only one gets out walking

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: February 27, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »

Oh Capp!  I mean thanks for the info ... but no dump until NEXT WEEK!   
<< Newfie is off to clear everything she possibly can from her calendar for next week >>

We all better get our work took care of. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: February 27, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »

Can anyone tell me or think that if ZFG wins the civil suit, then does JB have to use the nanny story as his defence? anyone know?

Hi Monkeys...
I don't understand...if KC has said that the nanny took Caylee..how can she change her defence to anything else and expect to be found not guilty?
That is why these depositions are so very important, they completely taint the defenses..defense!  All they can TRY and say "it was another Zanny"...but the evidence points to her framing this one. (Sawgrass, her kids, her car, her NAME)

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1648 on: February 27, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

Can a smart monkey do a favor for me please?  I heard a song today and I thought of our Caylee so can a monkey put her pictures to the song for me please??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHLh8YqqLA

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: February 27, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »

This was Zeneida today

Grooming, no different for plaintiffs than defendants - her attorneys are cleaning her up just as criminal defendant attorneys make monsters into matronly librarians

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: February 27, 2009, 01:52:56 PM »

Look I got kicked out for 20 minutes.Come back to you guys screameing no mods.Have you looked up? Klaas is here.   

miki monkey,  I love your dragon.  He is so cute.

AW....thank you He's an Irish dragon of course 
Given your bowing Monkey there...are you Chinese?

LOL...no,  I am English but live in Oregon and I try to be a very polite monkey

May I say congratulations on the precious little ones you are growing, you all look beautiful.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1651 on: February 27, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

I think KC is going to change to story to an accidental overdose.
..and maybe the overdose is the truth..it just wasn't accidental.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1652 on: February 27, 2009, 01:55:11 PM »

This was Zeneida today

IMO she has one of the false pony tail clip ons on the back of your hair, it looks like she may have her real hair bunned up and the clipon covering it.  The rooted hair is of a different tone than the pony tail.  Hair that has been that "processed" (she is of hispanic decent with darker hair) is not normally that healthy looking, and the rooted hair looks severely damaged, hence the need for the hair spray helmet thing going on.
She does look very nice though.

Yes, the attorneys have groomed her well... and BTW, since I am responding to your post now, my 16 year old said to tell you you're hot.... lol.... kids... I would not give him up for the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1653 on: February 27, 2009, 01:55:31 PM »

I don't think it matters if ZG wins or not ... as far as what Jose will use as defense.  If he decides to go with the ZG scenario ... he will say it was another ZG (and have some lame story as to the Saw Grass connection) ... or the whole Cin Cin spin ... that ZG was Casey's "code name" for Amy or Annie or Jesse or ....

Okay ... I have to go get refreshments for the big "Depo Show" ... any monkey need liquor ... I'm buying!   
Please pick up some ciggies, I'm running low. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: February 27, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »

LOL...no,  I am English but live in Oregon and I try to be a very polite monkey

May I say congratulations on the precious little ones you are growing, you all look beautiful.
Thank you!  I love your little monkeys.  They remind me of a day in the cage there was a very heated arguement, Tater was in the thick of it, and she put a monkey like the ones you are using that looked as if it was saying something like "na na na na" as it turned its head from side to side...it was so FUNNY!  I am laughing just thinking about it.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: February 27, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

I think KC is going to change to story to an accidental overdose.
..and maybe the overdose is the truth..it just wasn't accidental.

That would be the most believable one but wonder why Bozo and Baden made the Fugitive Theory part of the PR ?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1656 on: February 27, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »

oh, CC, you might want to take care of the little umm problem there

See what messing with Casey'll get ya!

CC's been messing with KC 

and I thought he was going to Florida to play " Golf "..is that what it's called now 

What was he thinking? 

Now that I'm up to "par" on the new lingo with "Golf" ...what, exactly, does that make a..... "Golf Cart" 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: February 27, 2009, 01:57:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys...
That is why these depositions are so very important, they completely taint the defenses..defense!  All they can TRY and say "it was another Zanny"...but the evidence points to her framing this one. (Sawgrass, her kids, her car, her NAME)

Even if ZG wins...what does she really win? 
Her name will always be tainted. 
I believe KC is already going to prision for the rest of her life.
And there is no money.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1658 on: February 27, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »

Yes, the attorneys have groomed her well... and BTW, since I am responding to your post now, my 16 year old said to tell you you're hot.... lol.... kids... I would not give him up for the world.
Tell him "Thank you" for the compliment!  (Good son you have there... Wink)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1659 on: February 27, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »

Thanks Dolce for explaining ZG's hair, her hair looks burnt from so much processing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.