April 24, 2024, 03:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230356 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2009, 03:38:17 PM »

Got it!  Geraldo...remember George was on TV on Geraldo's show!!  Not before the cameras, my azz!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2009, 03:38:25 PM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

That judge appeared to me to already know how he was going to rule.
I agree.  I want to see where the ABC money is going since the Anthony's now claim to be in financial troubles.  Are they paying off the Judicial system of Orange County??

Bah!  This is all a load of horse shit.  Mr. Morgan needs help, of the monkey kind, we need to produce and show that these morons are mentally sound!  Last I checked even the most professional of psychiatrist can be bought for a favorable "health screening".
Dolce - what is his email?  Lets all send him links and photos of George at Haleighs case.  Send him the articles talking about all the days he was there.  Grrrrrrrrrrr - why didn't he do his homework or at least read monkeys first.
Lets, and if I'm not mistaken didn't Boo have contact with Morgan with the info of the names of the people who owned the houses by the remains site?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »

Let's all take a deep breath and remember what LE said,"OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE".....
Tater, I see your upside here, but honestly what good is it going to do if it continues to fall on the BLIND eyes of these moronic Judges?  Why set this standard now for future families to be able to use this as their ways around the system...they need to pay for the crimes committed and face the music.  No one goes through this much trouble to not have to say something unless what they have to say will bite them and everyone around them in their ass.  This is not the actions of a family with a murdered grandchild who is completely innocent of wrong doing!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

I agree.  I want to see where the ABC money is going since the Anthony's now claim to be in financial troubles.  Are they paying off the Judicial system of Orange County??

Bah!  This is all a load of horse shit.  Mr. Morgan needs help, of the monkey kind, we need to produce and show that these morons are mentally sound!  Last I checked even the most professional of psychiatrist can be bought for a favorable "health screening".
Dolce - what is his email?  Lets all send him links and photos of George at Haleighs case.  Send him the articles talking about all the days he was there.  Grrrrrrrrrrr - why didn't he do his homework or at least read monkeys first.
Lets, and if I'm not mistaken didn't Boo have contact with Morgan with the info of the names of the people who owned the houses by the remains site?

Nejame would probably be happy to help!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2009, 03:40:27 PM »

Got it!  Geraldo...remember George was on TV on Geraldo's show!!  Not before the cameras, my azz!!!

And George looked pretty feisty to me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2009, 03:41:23 PM »

IMO Conway showed up in court with no psych docs because he would have to submit them and they would become public docs and we'd eventually get to read them; Conway, by doing it this way, was able to get the judge to tell him he had to produce the docs and that they would be "under seal".

You are absolufrigginlutely correct, underhanded garbage to save these lying lowlifes....truly this is the most disgusted Ive been over this case in weeks

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »

I can just see Cindy, George and Conway having a chuckle over this over a fine meal.
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

Yikes! Please don't make me look at Cindy's face.

« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »

IMO Conway showed up in court with no psych docs because he would have to submit them and they would become public docs and we'd eventually get to read them; Conway, by doing it this way, was able to get the judge to tell him he had to produce the docs and that they would be "under seal".

Smart thinking on Conway's part.  He went to that hearing and decided to throw it all against the wall and see what stuck.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2009, 03:43:03 PM »

Yes,
I responded to the heli crash.  It was very sad.  I did eat at the BK.  Congrat to your son.  This case really angers the heck out of me! 

Thanks!  And wow, Norfolk was lucky to have you back then!  Bet they wish you were still there.  It's the best hospital for countless miles and miles around that area. 

I'm with you and the other monkeys in being angry.  Just cannot wrap my mind around the continual 'kid gloves' treatment of the A's.  grrrrrrrrrrrrr

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2009, 03:43:18 PM »

Let's all take a deep breath and remember what LE said,"OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE".....
Tater, I see your upside here, but honestly what good is it going to do if it continues to fall on the BLIND eyes of these moronic Judges?  Why set this standard now for future families to be able to use this as their ways around the system...they need to pay for the crimes committed and face the music.  No one goes through this much trouble to not have to say something unless what they have to say will bite them and everyone around them in their ass.  This is not the actions of a family with a murdered grandchild who is completely innocent of wrong doing!

I've only seen one moronic judge Dolce and that was this last one.We can't lump them all together.Remember the one that ordered Casey to appear?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »

I will ask Boo to get it for me.  I can not find it on his website.
www.forthepeople.com

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2009, 03:45:21 PM »

Smart thinking on Conway's part.  He went to that hearing and decided to throw it all against the wall and see what stuck.
Karma is a biotch - hope the reports come back to read that cindy is a narcissist, socialpath like her daughter and george is unable to testify because he lacks the proper balls to stand up.  Seriously, hope they regret opening that box!
All just IMHO. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »

I've only seen one moronic judge Dolce and that was this last one.We can't lump them all together.Remember the one that ordered Casey to appear?
I love Strickland, I so wish he would have over seen this hearing.  That judge was a lump!!

BandWagon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

I am ready to see this OVERWHELMING evidence.  Time to spill the beans; peel the banana; makes some pudding; look over the docs.  Release the 1,100 pages.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »

I will ask Boo to get it for me.  I can not find it on his website.
www.forthepeople.com
Thanks, don't forget his Geraldo appearance!  If you need us to do anything - just ask!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »

Let me just add, I do not think that anyone in a wheelchair seeks out special treatments, but I DO think that a slimey DEFENSE ATTORNEY is going to use every last tool in his tool box to help better himself.....NO SHAME!

Well he did do a nice roll out behind the desk in case no one noticed.The judge said neither attorney was in the back of the bus but it sure seems like ZG just went under it eh?
May not be at the back of the bus, but what about the short bus?  (Not meaning that in a funny way, but seriously)  He is a Defense attorney, he is paid to be scum, he is going to wallow in it if he can in order to squeeze his clients out of the tight situations.  I seriously believe that his disability was a prime reason as to why Cindy picked him.  Even though society as a whole would like to say that they do not give special treatment or attention to those who are handicap, its a load of crap, they most certainly do, its an automatic response, its in our psychy (sp?).
I do not think that even the Pope would render this much pitty from a Judicial system. 

Also May I add "The Anthonys may have won the battle but.......... Justice for Caylee will win the .... 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »

I am ready to see this OVERWHELMING evidence.  Time to spill the beans; peel the banana; makes some pudding; look over the docs.  Release the 1,100 pages.

Patience is a virtue.....

BandWagon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2009, 03:48:17 PM »

Mitnik just won a 2 million dollar suit for a 15 year old paraplegic involved in an accident a few years ago.  Let's see him pull a rabbit out of his hat on Zenaida's case.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

Patience is a virtue.....
Or said the News Junkie way:  Patience is a virtue..... Acquire it quickly!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »

And George looked pretty feisty to me.

Thats what I was saying as I was spiting venom!    They BOTH went to Satsuma with their new business partners & then appeared on Geraldo WITH BRAD CONWAY at his side and what to put forward that people shouldnt judge lowlife families with scummy children?   What they cant answers questions about the murder of the granddaughter but they are ready to give commentary on missing children, of which their grandchild never was missing!!  What they can advertise for their new fraud business with KFN but they cant answer questions that their daughter lied that caused this Zeneida Gonzalez public scrutiny and suspicion that she was involved in an heinous crime?    Send Morgan the footage, man he should have been savvy enough to have that at his side

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.