March 28, 2024, 06:34:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 229101 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: February 25, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »

IMO Conway showed up in court with no psych docs because he would have to submit them and they would become public docs and we'd eventually get to read them; Conway, by doing it this way, was able to get the judge to tell him he had to produce the docs and that they would be "under seal".

Smart thinking on Conway's part.  He went to that hearing and decided to throw it all against the wall and see what stuck.

It made for a delaying tactic, at least.....but some of what he was throwing may end up on his own face.....If ZG's lawyer can show that  Conway has lied to the court.....and surely it will come to his attention before the next hearing.  Some of Nancy's people had to notice, and you know they will point it out at the tops of their lungs !! ( they'd probably provide the video tape from Satsuma as well )

Karma will not be denied.....eventually all of the lies will be exposed, and they will pay!
I would think MR. Conway would be leary of a legal bar inquiry into his conduct, given the fact that he was on camera with george with Geraldo.

No kidding;  Also, judges frown on being lied to in their courtrooms.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: February 25, 2009, 04:18:41 PM »

IMO Conway showed up in court with no psych docs because he would have to submit them and they would become public docs and we'd eventually get to read them; Conway, by doing it this way, was able to get the judge to tell him he had to produce the docs and that they would be "under seal".

Smart thinking on Conway's part.  He went to that hearing and decided to throw it all against the wall and see what stuck.

It made for a delaying tactic, at least.....but some of what he was throwing may end up on his own face.....If ZG's lawyer can show that  Conway has lied to the court.....and surely it will come to his attention before the next hearing.  Some of Nancy's people had to notice, and you know they will point it out at the tops of their lungs !! ( they'd probably provide the video tape from Satsuma as well )

Karma will not be denied.....eventually all of the lies will be exposed, and they will pay!
I would think MR. Conway would be leary of a legal bar inquiry into his conduct, given the fact that he was on camera with george with Geraldo.

hmmm.    Now that's an idea!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: February 25, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »

Bandwagon    I wasnt trying to be a rude monkey, Im just a spitting livid one at the moment so sorries I missed giving you a proper WELCOME!
I am livid also, but even if Morgan is told about George being on Geraldo and in Satsuma, do you think it will make a difference?

It will show "Conman" lied straight up in the judge's face....integrity my still adorable booty!  The bottom line is whether they are mentally anguished right now, a month from now, a year from now  their testimony in this civil matter should not be an issue for them if they arent trying to hide anything Casey or they have done...to me as I count to 10 realize that this makes them look all the more guilty.   Just as guilty as LP exposing his convo with Hoover & calling Nick Savage of the FBI informing Hoover to the same...as it turns out we know from the sow's mouth that she sent Dominic Casey to those woods from what she admitted to LE on Dec 11th- and for what reason, Cindy knew she wouldn't find Caylee playing in those woods 6 months later...O for the love of God I cannot wait until this all comes crashing down on their heads once and for all 
It does make them look all the more guilty. And how long can this mental anguish go on, it can go on for a very long time, and watch it will. My question is will it continue on to Casey's trial, and then they can't testify? It will come crashing down on their heads, but I have no patience.

No it wont affect them testifying in Casey's case...we are no less than 8 months away from trial, my instincts say we will not be at trial until the earliest mid fall of this year possibly later.   Their "grief" only goes so far - many millions have had to testify in enormous positions at trial while grieving the loss of a loved one.   Their mental health will also only go so far in this civil mater - it wont be their shield forever.    Showing George in Satsuma & on Whoraldo with Brad indicates he is capable of appearing in public & commenting on cases involving victimized children - too bad he doesnt have the "palenes" (Italian for two body parts he evidently lacks) to speak up about his granddaughter's murder by his daughter & his wife's campaign to save her monster!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: February 25, 2009, 04:20:09 PM »

I can just see Cindy, George and Conway having a chuckle over this over a fine meal.

Probably paid for by ABC.
Yes, but aren't they mad at ABC because they paid Kronk 20,000 for that stupid snake pic.

Oh, they can be bought cheap.  Probably just the cost of a good steak dinner at the Ritz.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: February 25, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »

Was there any video of Cindy showing up in Satsuma ?
I heard she was there with George, but didn't see her on film.

Was it written up in one of the local papers perhaps ?  If so, that info plus Geraldo's Geo/Conway/Satsuma video needs to be seen by Morgan & Mitnik, asap.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: February 25, 2009, 04:21:37 PM »

Aren't the A's just making this case go on longer and longer? They could have just answered some questions and been done. Now they need papers to say they're "emotionally distressed/embarrassed/annoyed/inconvenienced/too busy/too special". If they don't want to talk, is this their way of saying that they do accuse this ZG, because they won't go under oath and say it isn't? Sorry if I'm making no sense, but if they don't blame/accuse this woman of being the ZFG, what is the big deal to take an hour or so out of their day to say "no sir, this is not the ZFG our daughter was talking about"?? Why make this much worse than it has to be. Just answer some questions so that she and THEY can get on with their lives. Geeeesssshhhhh! 

I agree QM!! 

Have been meaning to ask you... where do you get these cute lil smilies?  I have some like this, they are my fav after monkey smilies, of course.  Would love to have some more of these smilies. 

We steal them from each other!!!   

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »

Conway's excuse for not having a doctor's written assessment of the Anthony's mental state is because the doctors don't want their names public. I guess I can't blame the doctors for that.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 25, 2009, 04:22:55 PM »

OK, Just got onto Morgan and Morgan sight.   Spoke with a live operator.  Told them that Georgie porgie was not too frail to be on Geraldo and travel to Satsuma.  Said they would let Mr. Morgan know. Blood is boiling here! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: February 25, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »

I didn't see her, but I heard her in the background of one video.  Just cannot remember which one!  grrrrrrr

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #249 on: February 25, 2009, 04:23:30 PM »

Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide.     Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide,yet.     Judge: That was highly inappropriate.  So is Conway suggesting that Cindy is suicidal?

So, does anyone think Conway was hinting that Cindy might commit suicide?  Watch out NG. Cindy might write a suicide letter blaming you.   
Maybe it will be Cindy's turn after the next Doc Dump?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2009, 04:23:55 PM »

Conway's excuse for not having a doctor's written assessment of the Anthony's mental state is because the doctors don't want their names public. I guess I can't blame the doctors for that.

My Hubs is a doctor.  Any doctor on the up and up would have no problem with their name being released.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2009, 04:23:57 PM »

Does anyone have Nancy G's email and Kathi Belich's email?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »

OT - but since so many here are from Florida - please read!
Those who have followed missing kids in Florida for awhile (IE pre Katrina days) please read this link that jaggard19 posted.  http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html
The reason is, this man in his 60's claims the 12 yr old is his (and she says he is her dad, but we all know she might say that out of fear) - anyway, long story short if you look at the fraud papers he was really from the "middle district of Florida" http://www.news4jax.com/download/2009/0217/18734818.pdf    -- mentions this city: Ponte Verda Beach.  No pic of the child yet, but her condition at the time of the arrest is suspect at best. 
So, sorry for OT - but those in Florida, does this ring any bells?

Am sure hoping that LE is on top of that!! 

Me too!  If my fingers are right, that would have made this child about 8 at the time of Katrina. 

Wow...that altered birth certificate should lead LE to some answers.  I do hope that they post a pic of the girl.  There are seveal sites that show missing childen, from various states.  I do hope there is more info released on this. 

If you can direct me where to post further on this subject.  I found this in on the missing kids site.

Search Results Records Found:  3

JADE ABRAMOV
Missing Since: 10/26/01
Age Now: 11
Missing from:
MIAMI BEACH, FL 
    View Poster   
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 

SABRINA PAIGE AISENBERG
Missing Since: 11/24/97
Missing from:
VALRICO, FL 
    View Poster   

ANASTACIA MARIE ARGENTOVA-STEVENS
Missing Since: 4/23/03
Missing from:
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 
    View Poster   

Okay - I started a new topic here (hope I am allowed to do that!)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4602.new#new
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »

I didn't see any.   She probably stayed home to be with Dominik.

But wasn't it reported somewhere that she showed up on a Saturday ?  [ After George was there earlier in the week ? ]..

Yes, reportedly after the Cummings family asked George & Milstead of KFN to leave, Cindy & George returned that Saturday afternoon - its easy enough to confirm it by asking people that were there that day.  "Conman" also put forward that Cindy was busy on the phone with media outlets to make sure the story stayed in the news as if the media wasnt already camped out in Satsuma without her words of wisdom...give me strength!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »

Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide.     Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide,yet.     Judge: That was highly inappropriate.  So is Conway suggesting that Cindy is suicidal?

So, does anyone think Conway was hinting that Cindy might commit suicide?  Watch out NG. Cindy might write a suicide letter blaming you.   
It sure sounded that way.

Emotional blackmail;  I think that's why Nancy has been on tippy toe throughout this entire ordeal.

Yep, that's exactly what this is! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »

OK, Just got onto Morgan and Morgan sight.   Spoke with a live operator.  Told them that Georgie porgie was not too frail to be on Geraldo and travel to Satsuma.  Said they would let Mr. Morgan know. Blood is boiling here! 
OMG, good for you! WTG!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2009, 04:24:39 PM »

Why don't we all just write the judge and tell him about George's appearances on Geraldo and in Satsuma and about Cindy's vocalizing at the so-called memorial.  And we could point out that George was not taken to the hospital from the Hawaii Motel by ambulance, but leisurely in the Chief's car and they chatted on the way? Also that George must have wanted to be comfy as he died since he took his blankie and pillow.

I wonder if you have to be an attorney to file an Amicus Curie.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »

I heard she was there with George, but didn't see her on film.

Was it written up in one of the local papers perhaps ?  If so, that info plus Geraldo's Geo/Conway/Satsuma video needs to be seen by Morgan & Mitnik, asap.
I bet it is also on one of the news websites, I believe George was there and one of the relatives told him and Milstead to leave, and then in the afternoon George with Cindy came back.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:50 PM »

Why don't we all just write the judge and tell him about George's appearances on Geraldo and in Satsuma and about Cindy's vocalizing at the so-called memorial.  And we could point out that George was not taken to the hospital from the Hawaii Motel by ambulance, but leisurely in the Chief's car and they chatted on the way? Also that George must have wanted to be comfy as he died since he took his blankie and pillow.

I wonder if you have to be an attorney to file an Amicus Curie.

The judge will not read mail regarding a pending case.  I wish we could do that!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »

Maybe it will be Cindy's turn after the next Doc Dump?

I'm so pissed I feel like sending her RIP flowers already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.