April 19, 2024, 01:29:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230158 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »

Capp, so if this proves George and his attorney were on tv after Caylee was found, does that mean Mr Conway perjured himself? Maybe this has already been answered, I just can't find it. TIA JSM
I would think it is perjury, but that goes unpunished as well. How's the no junk food going, I'm trying to not eat any Hershey kisses, along with you, but I have a feeling eventually I'll crumble and eat.
I had cheese ravioli for lunch today. I am trembling I am so hungry. Luckily I didn't give up beer so I am on my way to the store to get my beer, fishsticks and mac and cheese.

JSM ---Pizza is not junk food. It is serious nutrition.  I just had some delivered by Papa Johns.  Pizza is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/12/amber_alert__search_for_haleigh_continues.html

George, Cindy Anthony Offer Support To The Family
The Cummings are getting help from another family.

George and Cindy Anthony visited Satsuma Thursday to not only help with the search, but to comfort them. 

“They need to be in support of each other. They need to be there no matter what. They need to be out there when things get tough, and there are tough days. There's tough hours. There's tough minutes. They need to know they can reach out to me, to Josh (Duckett), to my wife Cindy, to my son, to other families that understand. We've become members of a unique club, and that unique club is there to help you,” said George Anthony.

Incidentally they did NOTHING to help in the search...all they did was make statements that families should stick together (lie for one another) and people shouldnt make judgements against the family as well as promote KFN.   Ron's father or grandfather asked them to leave after saying something REGARDING CASEY'S CASE that offended the Cummings family, that is what was reported.

Interesting.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2009, 05:01:33 PM »

Part 6 is where the question to George in reference to his daughter's case is   

It wouldn't hurt to forward these links on over to Morgan & Mitnik just to be on the safe side that they are aware.   

DONE!
Capp - did you call, email or what?  we want details!  Did you tell him to file a bar inquiry for Conway lying to the judge today?

I called Morgan's office and talked to his legal assistant directly, he is in a meeting right now but I left the pertinent info with her & on his direct voice mail that she put me on to give him the info & stated that if he needed to call me back that he couldnt get the links himself that I have it set aside for him.  I made it clear that Brad Conway lied today in court & that there is indeed proof that BOTH the Anthonys are fit enough to be on camera & appearing in public, in addition to what I feel is relevant to assist him in compelling them to deposition.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »

JSM just make sure you eat enough so you don't get sick. And to stay on topic do we know anything about the treatment that George is receiving after leaving the hospital?
I will No Rose, thanks for worrying. The only treatment George needs is a big Texas arse whoopin.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »

If Conway was not made aware of the Anthonys traveling to Satsuma, then he'd have a way out with the judge, but Conway appeared on Geraldo with George to discuss the Cummings situation, so he can't say he didn't know.

Guess he can pull a Lee Anthony - " I know nothing. "

Poetic justice that it's on Geraldo's segment.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #325 on: February 25, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »

Usually when a person is emotionally fragile, they tend to keep to themselves, maybe not want to leave the house, shun food, look unkept, etc. Now everyone is different but injecting ones self into a missing child's case seems like something one probably wouldn't do.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »

Anthonys Avoid Questions In Civil Suit Against Casey
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 – updated: 4:50 pm EST February 25, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18792577/detail.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

Numbers ~ Nanners 

Back at you, Monkey! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 25, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »

Go Capp Go, I'll bet he will be very interested in this info.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 25, 2009, 05:06:32 PM »

Thanks, QM
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2009, 05:06:40 PM »

Capp, so if this proves George and his attorney were on tv after Caylee was found, does that mean Mr Conway perjured himself? Maybe this has already been answered, I just can't find it. TIA JSM

Well Brad wasnt a witness on the stand so not sure it would be perjury per se, but the judge could find him in contempt of court
Okay, JSM forgot they only swear in the witnesses, not like on Judge Judy where everyone has to stand and be sworn in.  JSM is not very bright today.

HI JSM. I think that being sworn in as an Officer of the Court is the same thing. Certainly the Bar Association would expect their members to not lie to a judge.
Thanks Babybear, I would think an attorney lying to a judge would be the wrong thing to do, but with the Antonys nothing they do seems to be wrong. I HATE THEM

The koolade cups are being doled out fast and furious. Next thing out of Conman's mouth will be "well, that wasn't a lie, just a teensy tiny mistruth" . What a mockery!!!
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

Yikes! Please don't make me look at Cindy's face.

« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »

It wouldn't hurt to forward these links on over to Morgan & Mitnik just to be on the safe side that they are aware.   

DONE!
Capp - did you call, email or what?  we want details!  Did you tell him to file a bar inquiry for Conway lying to the judge today?

I called Morgan's office and talked to his legal assistant directly, he is in a meeting right now but I left the pertinent info with her & on his direct voice mail that she put me on to give him the info & stated that if he needed to call me back that he couldnt get the links himself that I have it set aside for him.  I made it clear that Brad Conway lied today in court & that there is indeed proof that BOTH the Anthonys are fit enough to be on camera & appearing in public, in addition to what I feel is relevant to assist him in compelling them to deposition.

Not only that but george demonstrated he is able to deal with the loss of caylee since he was in Satsuma to provide support to the family.  He was there dealing with a missing child situation and getting in touch with his own emotions over the loss of Caylee.  He showed to everyone on national tv that he can cope, or he wouldn't be in the middle of another missing child situation.  Neither would Cindy.  If you can't cope with the idea then why go there?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2009, 05:07:19 PM »

This whole thing is a huge mockery.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »

DONE!

Capp...YOU ROCK!          
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2009, 05:07:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-zenaida-022509,0,5033735.story

Judge delays questioning of parents in defamation case against Casey Anthony
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:37 PM EST, February 25, 2009
The lawyers representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez -- the woman suing Casey Anthony in a defamation case -- will have to wait to question George and Cindy Anthony under oath.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez postponed the depositions, which were scheduled for Thursday, until media outlets could submit documents on why they should be allowed to attend the interviews.

Depositions in civil cases are public proceedings but can be closed under a court order. The media have 20 days to respond.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, argued that the Anthonys are seeing counselors to help cope with their granddaughter's death and their daughter's arrest. The stress of taking depositions in front of the media may prove too much for them, he said.

Rodriguez asked to see psychological reports from the Anthonys' doctors about the issue. He will review them under seal, which means the documents are not public record.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Judge delays parents' depositions
posted by halboedeker on Feb 25, 2009 4:21:30 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
George and Cindy Anthony do not have to give depositions Thursday in a defamation suit against their daughter, a judge ruled Wednesday.

The latest development was a top story on 4 p.m. newscasts of WESH-Channel 2 and WKMG-Channel 6.

WESH's Bob Kealing said that the judge "with some hesitation" delayed the depositions for 20 days. During that time, the Anthonys will be allowed to present evidence that they're still grieving over granddaughter Caylee's loss. The Anthonys' daughter, Casey, is charged with Caylee's murder.

George and Cindy Anthony had been scheduled to give depositions on Thursday to lawyers for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Fernandez-Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation for linking her to Caylee's disappearance.

"I don't care about anybody else's' problems but my client, and it's frustrating," Fernandez-Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnick told WESH. "We're going to get these depositions. People are going to have to go under oath. ... One thing I promise you: It's coming."

Kealing teased to a 5 p.m. report that will explain why the lawyers especially want Cindy Anthony's deposition.

Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorneys, who include John Morgan, have invited the media to cover the depositions. The judge questioned whether the media have a legal right to be there, WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said. During the 20-day delay, the media will have a chance to argue why they should be there.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--11.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

Well Brad wasnt a witness on the stand so not sure it would be perjury per se, but the judge could find him in contempt of court

It might not be perjury, but I'll bet that an officer of the court lying outright and knowingly to a judge is probably a great big no no.
Thanks Babybear, that is what I was trying to say but the word perjury was all I could think of.

Being charged with "contempt of court" is no laughing matter... you can be put in jail and/or given a fine.  Generally speaking:

Section 1.12.010 Violation--Penalty.

Unless specifically provided, any person violating any provisions or failing to comply with any of the mandatory requirements of the provisions of this code is guilty of a misdemeanor. Any person convicted of a misdemeanor under the provisions of this code shall be punished by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars or by imprisonment not to exceed six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
    Each such person is guilty of a separate offense for each and every day during any portion of which any violation of the provisions of this code is committed, continued or permitted by any such person, and he shall be punished accordingly.
(Ord. 1338 § 1, 1981: Ord. 926 § 1, 1973: 1962 Code § 115.010)

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »

"Shake hands, go to your corners, and come out fighting."   [  Round Two should be interesting ].
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »

This whole thing is a huge mockery.

You got that right!          They make me sick.
BandWagon
Scared Monkey

Yikes! Please don't make me look at Cindy's face.

« Reply #339 on: February 25, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

Also, if George is so fragile, then why did he go back for a second time to Satsuma?  If the first visit had upset him then he wouldn't have gone back.  Those are only two incidences we know of. He might have been there more than twice.  The only thing George looked like he couldn't handle was when Geraldo asked him about testifying to the GJ about Casey.  He wouldn't answer but I don't think that was due to being fragile.  He just didn't want to say something in public that might bite him in the butt later.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.