April 20, 2024, 02:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230217 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 25, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6871427&page=1

George Anthony, Other Familiar Faces Involved in Haleigh Cummings Case
Anthony Lawyer: George 'Felt Like He Had to Go,' Related to Father's Anguish

By LEE FERRAN
Feb. 13, 2009

"[The Anthonys] have been working behind the scenes for the last few days," Conway said. "They have been contacting people in the media to publicize it. But nobody wants to detract from the search effort. They don't want this to turn into a George and Cindy story with that girl still missing up there."

I can't pull the quote but the article also quoted Conway as saying that George wanted to use his "notoriety" to bring attention to Haleigh's case.

If GA is secure enough to use his notoriety in a national arena, then it stands to reason that he is more than ready to take the stand to try and bring justice to another person, ZFG.  This really smacks of bait n switch. They are selective as to their stability, if it's for promoting themselves or KFN, they're coping well, if it's anything they don't feel like doing, well forget it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 25, 2009, 05:36:51 PM »

OMG!! MORGAN WAS JUST ON WITH MIKE GALANOS TALKING ABOUT THE PHONECALLS HE'S GETTING!! AND THAT THE A'S HAVE BEEN BEFORE THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE GET TO HEAR IT!!!??? 

Yep!    I hope Conway was listening!     
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 25, 2009, 05:37:43 PM »

OMG!! MORGAN WAS JUST ON WITH MIKE GALANOS TALKING ABOUT THE PHONECALLS HE'S GETTING!! AND THAT THE A'S HAVE BEEN BEFORE THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

No,  didn't get to hear it but thank you so much for posting it. That just helped lower my blood pressure a little. 
I have found his second hour is often a repeat of the first so look around 6:20ish EST for this.  Might be a few minutes after that, but better safe than sorry!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: February 25, 2009, 05:38:36 PM »

HE HE!!!!!!    John Morgan (I had called) just talked on Mike Galanos HLN CNN and stated "Well they were on Geraldo!"

WOO HOO 

Capp, he had  to have been talking about you!! 

Yup!!    Im very persuavive and to the point!   I had to do a double take so I'll have to watch the repeat at the top of the hour to catch the whole comment...its not the first time nor the last that I will assist in making dang certain we all get Justice for Caylee 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #364 on: February 25, 2009, 05:39:33 PM »

No,  didn't get to hear it but thank you so much for posting it. That just helped lower my blood pressure a little. 
I have found his second hour is often a repeat of the first so look around 6:20ish EST for this.  Might be a few minutes after that, but better safe than sorry!

Thanks news junkie for the info...but I don't have cable.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 25, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

[/quote

]I really want Conman Conway to get a really bad case of the "Jose Baez I cant stop crapping my pants, gotta check myself into the hospital syndrome"   I hope he gets a raging case of hemorroids as an extra bonus!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #366 on: February 25, 2009, 05:42:37 PM »

Great
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 25, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »

Great
Replaying (dvr) and Morgan says, he was in Chapel Hill today, but says you won't believe the email I am getting on this.  The public is outraged!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 25, 2009, 05:45:24 PM »

[/quote

]I really want Conman Conway to get a really bad case of the "Jose Baez I cant stop crapping my pants, gotta check myself into the hospital syndrome"   I hope he gets a raging case of hemorroids as an extra bonus!

Me, too!     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 25, 2009, 05:46:56 PM »

Part 6 is where the question to George in reference to his daughter's case is   

It wouldn't hurt to forward these links on over to Morgan & Mitnik just to be on the safe side that they are aware.   

DONE!
Capp - did you call, email or what?  we want details!  Did you tell him to file a bar inquiry for Conway lying to the judge today?

I called Morgan's office and talked to his legal assistant directly, he is in a meeting right now but I left the pertinent info with her & on his direct voice mail that she put me on to give him the info & stated that if he needed to call me back that he couldnt get the links himself that I have it set aside for him.  I made it clear that Brad Conway lied today in court & that there is indeed proof that BOTH the Anthonys are fit enough to be on camera & appearing in public, in addition to what I feel is relevant to assist him in compelling them to deposition.
Thanks - make sure to let us know if he calls you or writes you!

I surely will!!    Choke on that Anthony Camp!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #370 on: February 25, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

O/T but I need some help - can someone give me the site for the deep web search that we have posted on here again?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: February 25, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »

[/quote

Me, too!     

How in the h*ll does these peope attract the bottom dwellers of the world.  Nejame is the only decent person in this whole mess.  He walked away, that is very telling as to the depth of their insanity!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »

Great
Replaying (dvr) and Morgan says, he was in Chapel Hill today, but says you won't believe the email I am getting on this.  The public is outraged!

I bet.   Everyone is sick of the special treatment the A's get.    Are the judges voted in down there in Orange County - or appointed?   Anyone know?     I hope the people of Florida let him know how they feel.   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 25, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »

Great

I bet.   Everyone is sick of the special treatment the A's get.    Are the judges voted in down there in Orange County - or appointed?   Anyone know?     I hope the people of Florida let him know how they feel.   

I think we vote these in.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2009, 05:53:09 PM »

Disgusting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 25, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-zenaida-022509,0,5033735.story

Judge delays questioning of parents in defamation case against Casey Anthony
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:37 PM EST, February 25, 2009
The lawyers representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez -- the woman suing Casey Anthony in a defamation case -- will have to wait to question George and Cindy Anthony under oath.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez postponed the depositions, which were scheduled for Thursday, until media outlets could submit documents on why they should be allowed to attend the interviews.

Depositions in civil cases are public proceedings but can be closed under a court order. The media have 20 days to respond.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, argued that the Anthonys are seeing counselors to help cope with their granddaughter's death and their daughter's arrest. The stress of taking depositions in front of the media may prove too much for them, he said.

Rodriguez asked to see psychological reports from the Anthonys' doctors about the issue. He will review them under seal, which means the documents are not public record.

On the shopping list for the Scamthonys:  purchase doctor who will provide proper psych  validation
                                                             First class tickets for R & R to "heal the pain"

I hope that Zenaida's attorneys pay particular attention to the dates on any psychological reports presented to the court to prove the Anthonys' disability.  Since Conway said that they were presently under treatment, the dates when they were first seen will be very interesting.  I don't think any mental health professional will backdate his/her records, but then with George and Cindy, people bend over backwards to support them even to the extent of lying in court.  So, who knows?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 25, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »

Great

The public is outraged!

RIP Sweet Puppy
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: February 25, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »

For anyone who may have direct contact with Mr. Morgan, please pass this link along. It is a 2+ min interview that our grieving one gave to the cameras and reporters in Satsuma on 2/12/09. He mainly plugs for Kidfinders (should be called  Kashfinders).

He goes on to say he is there because he is needed and he now belongs to an "Elite Club"

Just too pissed to try any contacts myself. I am just getting sooooooo overtired of this group of people that seem to be the Teflon Family

http://www.wftv.com/video/18776362/index.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 25, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »

So Lee's deposition is still scheduled for Friday, right?

Hi everyone! (I am not caught up, you guys have been busy monkeys!)

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 25, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-zenaida-022509,0,5033735.story

Judge delays questioning of parents in defamation case against Casey Anthony
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:37 PM EST, February 25, 2009
The lawyers representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez -- the woman suing Casey Anthony in a defamation case -- will have to wait to question George and Cindy Anthony under oath.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez postponed the depositions, which were scheduled for Thursday, until media outlets could submit documents on why they should be allowed to attend the interviews.

Depositions in civil cases are public proceedings but can be closed under a court order. The media have 20 days to respond.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, argued that the Anthonys are seeing counselors to help cope with their granddaughter's death and their daughter's arrest. The stress of taking depositions in front of the media may prove too much for them, he said.

Rodriguez asked to see psychological reports from the Anthonys' doctors about the issue. He will review them under seal, which means the documents are not public record.

On the shopping list for the Scamthonys:  purchase doctor who will provide proper psych  validation
                                                             First class tickets for R & R to "heal the pain"

I hope that Zenaida's attorneys pay particular attention to the dates on any psychological reports presented to the court to prove the Anthonys' disability.  Since Conway said that they were presently under treatment, the dates when they were first seen will be very interesting.  I don't think any mental health professional will backdate his/her records, but then with George and Cindy, people bend over backwards to support them even to the extent of lying in court.  So, who knows?

I hope Morgan challenge's the therapists report.  Most therapists will not write a report unless a judge requests it by order.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.