April 18, 2024, 09:59:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230150 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

In 55 minutes the A's "I DON'T WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH EMBARASSES ME" hearing will begin!  YIPPEE! 

The whole thing is a joke!! If they can get out of it because of that, then so should every person who has to show up and testify in court for whatever reason. It's probably embarrassing and inconvenient for anyone, sorry but they are not special!!

I agree QM.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

Anthonys File Motion To Block Depositions
Attorney Seeks Ruling In Zenaida Gonzalez Lawsuit
POSTED: 5:30 pm EST February 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:37 am EST February 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has filed a motion to prevent them from giving depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, said in the motion Tuesday that forcing them to give depositions in the suit is nothing more than an attempt to annoy and embarrass them.

Video | Read The Motion | Share Your Comments

The motion will be heard Wednesday at 2:15 p.m.

Gonzalez is suing their daughter for defamation after Casey Anthony claimed a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee.

Casey Anthony eventually was charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial later this year.

In his motion, Conway points out that George Anthony recently tried to commit suicide. He also acknowledged that both he and Cindy Anthony are getting professional help to deal with the grief of losing their granddaughter.

Conway argues that the Anthonys don't know Gonzalez. Conway is asking that the Anthonys' depositions be put off until after the judge decides in May whether the civil suit will even continue.

Conway said Gonzalez' lawyers are asking for punitive money damages. But the family has no money for her to win. The Anthonys are scheduled to give depositions Thursday.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18786804/detail.html

This guy is dumb as a brick.  Zenaida is not suing George and Cindy so it doesn't matter if they have any money or not.  She is suing Casey, who I suspect has a secret source of funds to pay all of those high-powered experts.  Probably got it from selling pics of Caylee. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »

In 55 minutes the A's "I DON'T WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH EMBARASSES ME" hearing will begin!  YIPPEE! 

The whole thing is a joke!! If they can get out of it because of that, then so should every person who has to show up and testify in court for whatever reason. It's probably embarrassing and inconvenient for anyone, sorry but they are not special!!

I had to give a deposition several months ago right after I had given birth to my son, via C-section, for one of clients.  The defense was trying to attack my professional judgment.  I got no free pass just because I was inconvenienced and my then condition.  On top of that, the defense attorneys made me wait two hours past my scheduled depo time!  The A's have no valid excuse.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »

Lee will respond to the deposition because he didn't know anything about ZFG and that's what he'll say and, if any question that is asked puts him in an awkard position, Lee will plead the 5th.

However, the A's have a more difficult time, especially Cindy, because she's been all over the airwaves spouting Zenaida's name.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »

And, when they finally get around to doing the deposition, their "pat answer" will be   "I Don't Recall".   You can bet your life on that.

(BTW -Thanks for the kind words)

Monkey hugs

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »

AK - did you see the link I left you in the last cage?  About the yearbook and a person who has them for sale?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SASSYCAT))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, I saw it.  I am still chasing this, I am almost there.  That was not the name of the yearbook in the eighties.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »

I had to sign back on today to leave a few messages, so here goes:

Janetruth:  You do not even come near to that category I was talking about.  I was talking about the peope who have kids, then claim abuse, then leave the kids with the abuser, then start yet another family with someone else. Meanwhile, the dad starts another family with another girl, and then has an entirely different girl babysitting his other two kids so he can work.  That seems to be the rule, no comittment to each other or the kids.

A News Junkie:  I did post the wrong link, but here is the correct one regarding the 12-year-old girl:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html

I hope they find out who she real soon.

I signed on today because even trying to avoid this forum for awhile, info regarding this case was in the headlines in Baltimore today.  Roy Kronk to be specific!

http://wjz.com/local/missing.girl.child.2.943561.html

Now, during the course of looking up information regarding missing children, I came across this web site a long time ago and thought you all would be interested in it, trying to pass time between document dumps:

Recently missing children (within the last 60 days) in the United States.  At the bottom of the page, click on New York, then California, then Texas.  Lastly, click on Florida!  What a shock.  Notice where these children were when they went missing! 

http://recentlymissing.org/

Seems something is going on in Florida.

Anyway, I needed to respond to Janetruth and News Junkie.  I need to take a nice vacation away from the forums and now I am thinking away from the computer, just to get back to being okay.

Take care all monkeys.  I will come back sometime and lurk, but for now, I need to get away and stop crying at a moments notice about all these children. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2009, 01:35:06 PM »

The Anthonys knew they were lying through their teeth when they first started with the Zanny the nanny chit. They knew that was utter BS.

so sorry about their fragile states 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »

Thanks for all nice words and hugs my Monkey friends.    You guys are the greatest.
I've got a massive headache.     I need some fresh air.   BBL.   
Hugs to you all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2009, 01:38:26 PM »

Thanks for all nice words and hugs my Monkey friends.    You guys are the greatest.
Hugs to you all.
Take a nice walk, it might help a little. Take care Mary
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 01:39:39 PM »

The Anthonys knew they were lying through their teeth when they first started with the Zanny the nanny chit. They knew that was utter BS.

They might as well go along with the deposition, what difference does it make, they will lie anyway.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »

Anthonys File Motion To Block Depositions
Attorney Seeks Ruling In Zenaida Gonzalez Lawsuit
POSTED: 5:30 pm EST February 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:37 am EST February 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has filed a motion to prevent them from giving depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, said in the motion Tuesday that forcing them to give depositions in the suit is nothing more than an attempt to annoy and embarrass them.

Video | Read The Motion | Share Your Comments

The motion will be heard Wednesday at 2:15 p.m.

Gonzalez is suing their daughter for defamation after Casey Anthony claimed a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee.

Casey Anthony eventually was charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial later this year.

In his motion, Conway points out that George Anthony recently tried to commit suicide. He also acknowledged that both he and Cindy Anthony are getting professional help to deal with the grief of losing their granddaughter.

Conway argues that the Anthonys don't know Gonzalez. Conway is asking that the Anthonys' depositions be put off until after the judge decides in May whether the civil suit will even continue.

Conway said Gonzalez' lawyers are asking for punitive money damages. But the family has no money for her to win. The Anthonys are scheduled to give depositions Thursday.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18786804/detail.html

This guy is dumb as a brick.  Zenaida is not suing George and Cindy so it doesn't matter if they have any money or not.  She is suing Casey, who I suspect has a secret source of funds to pay all of those high-powered experts.  Probably got it from selling pics of Caylee. 

Conway has turned out to be a different version of Bozo, with his version of distorting the truth and protecting the ones that should have protected Caylee.

I am surprised that the A's were never charged with failure to protect a child since they knew of KC's reckless regard for Caylee.  They need to be held accountable.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

They might as well go along with the deposition, what difference does it make, they will lie anyway.

Maybe Cindy is afraid George will do something "stupid" like tell the truth. 

I remember you, Caylee.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »

Hugs to you all.

Sassycat..I'd like to add my sentiments as well. ((((((Sassycat)))))  Monkeys love you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »

You're right about that, it didn't enter my mind, but George might just tell the truth, and we can't have that happen.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:44 PM »

I had to sign back on today to leave a few messages, so here goes:

Janetruth:  You do not even come near to that category I was talking about.  I was talking about the peope who have kids, then claim abuse, then leave the kids with the abuser, then start yet another family with someone else. Meanwhile, the dad starts another family with another girl, and then has an entirely different girl babysitting his other two kids so he can work.  That seems to be the rule, no comittment to each other or the kids.

A News Junkie:  I did post the wrong link, but here is the correct one regarding the 12-year-old girl:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735155/detail.html

I hope they find out who she real soon.

I signed on today because even trying to avoid this forum for awhile, info regarding this case was in the headlines in Baltimore today.  Roy Kronk to be specific!

http://wjz.com/local/missing.girl.child.2.943561.html

Now, during the course of looking up information regarding missing children, I came across this web site a long time ago and thought you all would be interested in it, trying to pass time between document dumps:

Recently missing children (within the last 60 days) in the United States.  At the bottom of the page, click on New York, then California, then Texas.  Lastly, click on Florida!  What a shock.  Notice where these children were when they went missing! 

http://recentlymissing.org/

Seems something is going on in Florida.

Anyway, I needed to respond to Janetruth and News Junkie.  I need to take a nice vacation away from the forums and now I am thinking away from the computer, just to get back to being okay.

Take care all monkeys.  I will come back sometime and lurk, but for now, I need to get away and stop crying at a moments notice about all these children. 

Thank you for all the links and for the one on the 12yr old.  I will check them out as soon as I am done writing this.  Hurry back, you have so much to offer - but, alas as you can tell by all the frolic, it gets to us all - we try each  day just to cope with it all.  So, you are not alone. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »

Wouldn't you all just love the chance to interview Mark NeJame right about now?   
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

Bingo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »

NUT - thanks for catching the thread change.  I was hijacked by my husband and was at the hardware store. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

No Rose Quote:  (from last thread)      About the dismemberment comment made by a lawyer on HLN.   

Yes, I remember watching him say it.   Was it that Mark E. defense lawyer HLN talking head that said it?    He was the one who knew about Baez trying to sell the photo's of KC as a child - and that Baez told him that if anyone used them, he would sue.    He might have had some inside scoop.   

Sorry I was having a brain fart and didn't know what you were talking about at first.    I'm not doing too good today. I found out a friend of mine committed suicide.   This case is pissing me off.   Freaking C&G.   Just answer the stupid questions C&G - and let us have our doc dump.    There.  I feel better. 

Awwwww Sassy... I'm so sorry..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.