April 25, 2024, 11:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230409 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2009, 06:39:09 PM »

Usually when a person is emotionally fragile, they tend to keep to themselves, maybe not want to leave the house, shun food, look unkept, etc. Now everyone is different but injecting ones self into a missing child's case seems like something one probably wouldn't do.
Sounds like me since I have been following this case (except for the shunning of food). Can I sue KC for my emotional fragility?

You sure can, just like I am gonna sue Nestle for his big butt!

I meant MY big butt.   

I knew what you meant.     I guess I'll have to sue Russell Stover for mine!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #421 on: February 25, 2009, 06:39:26 PM »

Capp, so if this proves George and his attorney were on tv after Caylee was found, does that mean Mr Conway perjured himself? Maybe this has already been answered, I just can't find it. TIA JSM
I would think it is perjury, but that goes unpunished as well. How's the no junk food going, I'm trying to not eat any Hershey kisses, along with you, but I have a feeling eventually I'll crumble and eat.
I had cheese ravioli for lunch today. I am trembling I am so hungry. Luckily I didn't give up beer so I am on my way to the store to get my beer, fishsticks and mac and cheese.

JSM ---Pizza is not junk food. It is serious nutrition.  I just had some delivered by Papa Johns.  Pizza is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Yuuummmmmmmm Pizza!! But what's pizza without meat? I may have to get me one of those whole grain organic crap pizzas with meat tomorrow.  So to be on topic, have I ever told you that KC, GA, and CA are Evil A holes? 

Can I jump in to say Yes; but I never get tired of hearing it!!    And you left Lee out!! 
DUh, how could I forget Lee? I hate him too

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 25, 2009, 06:39:44 PM »

Usually when a person is emotionally fragile, they tend to keep to themselves, maybe not want to leave the house, shun food, look unkept, etc. Now everyone is different but injecting ones self into a missing child's case seems like something one probably wouldn't do.
Sounds like me since I have been following this case (except for the shunning of food). Can I sue KC for my emotional fragility?

LOL

We all should be able to!

And hiyas, JSM!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 25, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

I meant MY big butt.   

I knew what you meant.     I guess I'll have to sue Russell Stover for mine!

Maybe a class action?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »

Kathi Is on it !!!!!

Keep an eye on the wftv website for Kathi" latest report. just minutes ago. She also confronted ZG atty Mitnik and he stated he was not aware of the appearances. When asked what he thought, he said "Very Disturbing"

She also confronted BC and he was doing the CA spinster routine. It's a must see. jmo

Kathi Belich is GOOD!!!

She really has a lot of 'guts' !!!  I really admire her strength in all of this.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 25, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »

I wonder if SinSin would share her secret Kool-aid recipe or is it a secret family recipe?  I bet she keeps it under guard just like KFC does with the chicken

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 25, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »

So Lee's deposition is still scheduled for Friday, right?

Hi everyone! (I am not caught up, you guys have been busy monkeys!)

Yes I think so but I don't think Lee will have any answers.  I think Lee is just going to say "I don't know".

I agree... he's going to take the easy way out, imo; Throwing all attention back to George & Cin Cin.; It's all criminall pre-trial gymnastics.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 25, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »

Casey Anthony case: How fragile are George and Cindy?
posted by halboedeker on Feb 25, 2009 6:27:14 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
George and Cindy Anthony won one Wednesday, but probably not in the long run.

They don't have to give depositions on Thursday in a defamation suit against their daughter, Casey Anthony, who is charged with murdering her daughter, Caylee. A judge delayed the depositions for at least 20 days.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez alleges that Casey Anthony defamed her by linking her to Caylee's disappearance. But George and Cindy's emotional health was the big issue Wednesday night.

"Their attorney went to court telling a judge they are not emotionally able to handle testifying in the defamation lawsuit against their daughter," WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said. Then she added, "But he did not bring any evidence to court today that would legally prevent them from testifying."

Fernandez-Gonzalez's lawyers say that Cindy Anthony didn't avoid the media during the stressful time that Caylee Anthony was reported missing, Bob Kealing of WESH-Channel 2 reported.

"The question at the end of the day here is whether the Anthonys truly are too grief-stricken to go through what could be a public process of giving sworn testimony under oath or is it simply a question they have gotten cold feet," Kealing said.

Judge Jose Rodriguez questioned whether the media have a right to attend the depositions, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported. The 20-day delay will give him time to research the matter and let the media make their case to be present.

"We're not inviting anyone to this," Fernandez-Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik said of the depositions. "It's a high-profile matter that everyone is interested in. And I'm not going to stand in the way of the media."

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, has said the media's presence would add to the couple's stress.

But WFTV's Belich explored the Anthonys' history with the media. "The Anthonys have never been media shy," she said. "Even after Caylee's remains were found and George Anthony's apparent suicide attempt, they've made very public appearances at Caylee's memorial service this month and the Anthonys have shown up more than once in Putman County, interjecting themselves for some reason into the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings."

WKMG's DeForest noted that even if the media are barred, videotaped versions of the depositions are likely to become public record. The deposition of Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, is still scheduled for Friday.

"Once the media show up, will Lee Anthony's attorneys allow Lee to actually answer the questions or will they walk out?" DeForest asked.

Another possible reason for the deposition delay? Belich speculated that Casey's criminal defense team could want to hold on to the Zenaida theory to create reasonable doubt at the murder trial. "That is exactly what Zenaida Gonzalez is worried about," Belich said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-how-fragile-are-george-and-cindy.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 25, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »

Capp, so if this proves George and his attorney were on tv after Caylee was found, does that mean Mr Conway perjured himself? Maybe this has already been answered, I just can't find it. TIA JSM
I would think it is perjury, but that goes unpunished as well. How's the no junk food going, I'm trying to not eat any Hershey kisses, along with you, but I have a feeling eventually I'll crumble and eat.
I had cheese ravioli for lunch today. I am trembling I am so hungry. Luckily I didn't give up beer so I am on my way to the store to get my beer, fishsticks and mac and cheese.

JSM ---Pizza is not junk food. It is serious nutrition.  I just had some delivered by Papa Johns.  Pizza is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Yuuummmmmmmm Pizza!! But what's pizza without meat? I may have to get me one of those whole grain organic crap pizzas with meat tomorrow.  So to be on topic, have I ever told you that KC, GA, and CA are Evil A holes? 

No, JSM, I don't think you've ever told me that.  And do you hate them too?

How's Josef?  Does he observe Lent too?
I do hate them.  Josef doesn't observe lent, he can't even go to the church on the St Francis of Assisi day and get blessed. He is too evil he can't stand in line long enough without trying to bite the other animals. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 25, 2009, 06:50:06 PM »

Class action law suit!!! Come on monkeys, we can start one!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 25, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »

This is one time I hated being right. From "day one" I didn't trust that creepy Judge Rodriquez: he had a phony affected way of speaking, he came across as egotistical and more concerned with that than the case. And he came across as being in the tank for the Anthony's IMO. Also, and this is JMHO, I think he is biased because he is totally impressed with "first Hispanice attorney to handle a high-profile case". Bottom line: I think he's not an honorable judge and should be voted out of office at the first opportunity. Mad
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #431 on: February 25, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »

This is one time I hated being right. From "day one" I didn't trust that creepy Judge Rodriquez: he had a phony affected way of speaking, he came across as egotistical and more concerned with that than the case. And he came across as being in the tank for the Anthony's IMO. Also, and this is JMHO, I think he is biased because he is totally impressed with "first Hispanice attorney to handle a high-profile case". Bottom line: I think he's not an honorable judge and should be voted out of office at the first opportunity. Mad
You could be right about that, he certainly isn't as impressive as Judge Strickland.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 25, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »

Well Brad wasnt a witness on the stand so not sure it would be perjury per se, but the judge could find him in contempt of court

It might not be perjury, but I'll bet that an officer of the court lying outright and knowingly to a judge is probably a great big no no.
Thanks Babybear, that is what I was trying to say but the word perjury was all I could think of.

Being charged with "contempt of court" is no laughing matter... you can be put in jail and/or given a fine.  Generally speaking:

Section 1.12.010 Violation--Penalty.

Unless specifically provided, any person violating any provisions or failing to comply with any of the mandatory requirements of the provisions of this code is guilty of a misdemeanor. Any person convicted of a misdemeanor under the provisions of this code shall be punished by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars or by imprisonment not to exceed six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
    Each such person is guilty of a separate offense for each and every day during any portion of which any violation of the provisions of this code is committed, continued or permitted by any such person, and he shall be punished accordingly.
(Ord. 1338 § 1, 1981: Ord. 926 § 1, 1973: 1962 Code § 115.010)

Thanks Capp, so JSM isn't crazy after all? 

Nope JSM is just F I N E - just a matter of the right legal remedy for lying esquires! 
Thanks Capp, I just wonder why the Mitnik attorney didn't know they had been on TV? Even JSM knew that. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 25, 2009, 06:54:20 PM »

Class action law suit!!! Come on monkeys, we can start one!

I am sure a respectable lawyer with the integrity of Bozo, Esq. or Conman, Esq. would take the case.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 25, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

LOL

We all should be able to!

And hiyas, JSM!
Hi there Brandi!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »

I really wish we would find out what the delay in releasing the docs are, I am very impatient.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #436 on: February 25, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »

I wish I could read lips so I won't have to listen to JVM 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 25, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

Kathi Is on it !!!!!

Keep an eye on the wftv website for Kathi" latest report. just minutes ago. She also confronted ZG atty Mitnik and he stated he was not aware of the appearances. When asked what he thought, he said "Very Disturbing"

She also confronted BC and he was doing the CA spinster routine. It's a must see. jmo

I was watching Kathi on the news a little bit ago while washing dinner dishes...she made a comment that ( not word for word) "the grief didn't stop them from appearing on tv recently."  I already knew that the Monkey's had gotten thru!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: February 25, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

Also, if George is so fragile, then why did he go back for a second time to Satsuma?  If the first visit had upset him then he wouldn't have gone back.  Those are only two incidences we know of. He might have been there more than twice.  The only thing George looked like he couldn't handle was when Geraldo asked him about testifying to the GJ about Casey.  He wouldn't answer but I don't think that was due to being fragile.  He just didn't want to say something in public that might bite him in the butt later.   

Good points;  In my opinion, Cindy and George were not that fragile at the memorial held at the Baptist church.

No they were not that fragile, snit Cindy pretty much tried out for America's Got Talent (and failed miserably)  Good God!

It was very embarrassing - I could not watch much of it;  I did feel empathy for Mrs. Plesea, however.  She must feel very convoluted.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 25, 2009, 06:57:35 PM »

Okay Monks, gotta take the evil one outside. I just wish I could get Josef and KC in the same cell together. We could take bets on which spawn of satan would win the fight. My money is on Joesama! BBL 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.