April 19, 2024, 01:32:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230192 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 25, 2009, 09:09:59 PM »

About the Anthonys dodgin' the civil deposition:  what does it really matter?  I've been wracking my brain wondering why it matters and can't come up w/anything. 
Morgan said in a news article yesterday (or the day before) that he has some surprise questions for them ... I want to see those questions and their answers ...

and ... I want them to squirm ... I want them to purger themselves ... I want them to sweat ... I want them to worry they are about to say something that can be used against Casey during trial ...

Oh Foggy ... I could go on and on ...

Yeah, I get all that Newfie, but good things come to those who wait    

They can't dodge this forever.  And if you really want to see perjury there is just as much a chance of it happening the longer they put of the inevitable (imho).  Frankly, I don't blame 'em for dodging because it's  bad enough Caylee is dead.  Since its pretty apparent their kid committed the unthinkable deed, I guess they don't want to be the ones who hammer down the final nails in her coffin.  Can you imagine the criminal trial hangs in the balance, there are holdouts on the jury but then they hear the Anthonys giving sworn testimony from the civil case they go w/folks voting her guilty for her child's murder?

Something else to consider: if this civil thing goes through, its gonna further contaminate the pool of potential jurors.  I think that's playing into Baez's hands, adding more justification for his change of venue argument.  He can motion for change of venue again can't he?   

Just some things that are going through my mind...I'm open to debate       

Foggy 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: February 25, 2009, 09:10:54 PM »

Okay Monks, gotta take the evil one outside. I just wish I could get Josef and KC in the same cell together. We could take bets on which spawn of satan would win the fight. My money is on Joesama! BBL 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: February 25, 2009, 09:13:01 PM »

Good Night Brandi.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #563 on: February 25, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »

Okay ... past Newfie's bedtime ... and I have to go see who wins Top Chef ... if I can stay awake that long ...

Nighty Night Monkeys!
Night Newf. Delia Smith is my favorite chef. She owns Norwich FC a football team in England. She is good to my extended family in England. Other than Delia, Jack, Ronald and Long John Silver are my other favorite chefs. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: February 25, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »

About the Anthonys dodgin' the civil deposition:  what does it really matter?  I've been wracking my brain wondering why it matters and can't come up w/anything. 
Morgan said in a news article yesterday (or the day before) that he has some surprise questions for them ... I want to see those questions and their answers ...

and ... I want them to squirm ... I want them to purger themselves ... I want them to sweat ... I want them to worry they are about to say something that can be used against Casey during trial ...

They can't dodge this forever.  And if you really want to see perjury there is just as much a chance of it happening the longer they put of the inevitable (imho).  Frankly, I don't blame 'em for dodging because it's  bad enough Caylee is dead.  Since its pretty apparent their kid committed the unthinkable deed, I guess they don't want to be the ones who hammer down the final nails in her coffin.  Can you imagine the criminal trial hangs in the balance, there are holdouts on the jury but then they hear the Anthonys giving sworn testimony from the civil case they go w/folks voting her guilty for her child's murder?

Something else to consider: if this civil thing goes through, its gonna further contaminate the pool of potential jurors.  I think that's playing into Baez's hands, adding more justification for his change of venue argument.  He can motion for change of venue again can't he?   

Foggy 

YIKES, I didn't mean to put that naughty red "smilie" at the end.  Its was supposed to be two red faced smilies yacking at each other.  So sorry 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: February 25, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

Hey monkeys what's shaking??

I want the song kitty is listening to.    

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 25, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »

No, JSM, I don't think you've ever told me that.  And do you hate them too?

How's Josef?  Does he observe Lent too?
I do hate them.  Josef doesn't observe lent, he can't even go to the church on the St Francis of Assisi day and get blessed. He is too evil he can't stand in line long enough without trying to bite the other animals. 

We can put Josef and my Neiko in the same bad doggie line then.  Neiko is my very well trained service dog, bred for temperament, and very well socialized.  He's three years old and even tho he's a stubborn and hard-headed doxie, he's always gotten along well with any other animal around him, even cats. 

Today he decides he's gonna snap at and try to take down a huge dog, he barely comes up to his ankles!   I was like:        Fortunately, the other dog just looked at him like wtf is this?     So yeah, he can join Josef in the bad doggie line.   

Your Neiko is a saint compared to Josef. Joe tries to attack a Mastiff sitting on the Mastiff's 4th floor balcony. Joe isn't the brightest crayon in the drawer. He also can sniff out red tail hawks and loves to bark at them until the hawk comes swooping down at me not Joe. Gotta love him though. He's just not right in the head. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: February 25, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »

My money is on Joesama too!

Now how do we arrange this "encounter"?
IDK but if my beautiful Sherrif Beary were still the big man in town, he would find a way to get it done. 
I totally forgot you have the hots for the Big Bear.   
I love the big Bear. Where is he Dolce? He never arrested GA or CA, so I can't send him a pizza. But I will send any LE agency that does arrest them the biggest pizza in the world.

Oh gosh, how could we have forgotten those nightly pleas to Beary?   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 25, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »

Good night newfie and everyone else. I am headed out of here for the night.

Night Miss Brandi. I am behind so have a good evening. Sleep well.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 25, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »

I do hate them.  Josef doesn't observe lent, he can't even go to the church on the St Francis of Assisi day and get blessed. He is too evil he can't stand in line long enough without trying to bite the other animals. 

We can put Josef and my Neiko in the same bad doggie line then.  Neiko is my very well trained service dog, bred for temperament, and very well socialized.  He's three years old and even tho he's a stubborn and hard-headed doxie, he's always gotten along well with any other animal around him, even cats. 

Today he decides he's gonna snap at and try to take down a huge dog, he barely comes up to his ankles!   I was like:        Fortunately, the other dog just looked at him like wtf is this?     So yeah, he can join Josef in the bad doggie line.   

Your Neiko is a saint compared to Josef. Joe tries to attack a Mastiff sitting on the Mastiff's 4th floor balcony. Joe isn't the brightest crayon in the drawer. He also can sniff out red tail hawks and loves to bark at them until the hawk comes swooping down at me not Joe. Gotta love him though. He's just not right in the head. 

Too funny.  My little 8lb doxie tried to take on a bull mastiff the other day.  She was very upset that another dog walked down "her" street!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 25, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »

My money is on Joesama too!

Now how do we arrange this "encounter"?
IDK but if my beautiful Sherrif Beary were still the big man in town, he would find a way to get it done. 
I totally forgot you have the hots for the Big Bear.   
I love the big Bear. Where is he Dolce? He never arrested GA or CA, so I can't send him a pizza. But I will send any LE agency that does arrest them the biggest pizza in the world.

Oh gosh, how could we have forgotten those nightly pleas to Beary?   

And he is no longer the sheriff. I don't know who to plea with anymore. JSM isn't rich but if the Ants go to jail I will send all the OCSO pizza and/or donuts. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: February 25, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

Now that ZG's lawyer knows this little tidbit .. can he file some emergency motion with the judge ... or file charges against Conway?

Sure am hoping so!  Am betting he's not a happy camper with this news.  Can just see the wheels turning...  Whatcha want to bet he's the first one in the door of the court tomorrow morning, with an emergency motion in hand? 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 25, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »

Too funny.  My little 8lb doxie tried to take on a bull mastiff the other day.  She was very upset that another dog walked down "her" street!
That's exactly what the Mastiff did to Joe. Looked at him like "ya really wanna take me on, come and get it".

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: February 25, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »

Foggy 

Hmmm... Good food for thought, Foggy! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 25, 2009, 09:29:08 PM »

Night monkeys and Mods!!! I promised I gave O/T for lent. I promise I will be more on topic tomorrow or if I can't you won't hear a peep out of me. Love ya monkeys. Gotta take Josef out one more time. He needs to get ready for the bout of the century. Joesama versus the Slorarama!!! Nite all.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: February 25, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »

4th floor???      

Yeah... gotta love him! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #576 on: February 25, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »

Good Night JSM and Joe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #577 on: February 25, 2009, 09:32:09 PM »

Now that ZG's lawyer knows this little tidbit .. can he file some emergency motion with the judge ... or file charges against Conway?

Sure am hoping so!  Am betting he's not a happy camper with this news.  Can just see the wheels turning...  Whatcha want to bet he's the first one in the door of the court tomorrow morning, with an emergency motion in hand? 

Can you imagine the pow wow going on at Mr. Morgan's office today? How the hell are we shown up by a bunch of monkeys??? You never checked to see if GA and CA were on TV? Someone is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: February 25, 2009, 09:32:45 PM »

Yeppers!  That sounds just like a doxie!     Neiko stalked down a bug yesterday that dared to land in "his" yard. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: February 25, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »

Can you imagine the pow wow going on at Mr. Morgan's office today? How the hell are we shown up by a bunch of monkeys??? You never checked to see if GA and CA were on TV? Someone is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!!!

They best be reading over here before they attempt to go into court again. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.