April 24, 2024, 11:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230369 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 25, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »

About the Anthonys dodgin' the civil deposition:  what does it really matter?  I've been wracking my brain wondering why it matters and can't come up w/anything. 
Morgan said in a news article yesterday (or the day before) that he has some surprise questions for them ... I want to see those questions and their answers ...

and ... I want them to squirm ... I want them to purger themselves ... I want them to sweat ... I want them to worry they are about to say something that can be used against Casey during trial ...

Oh Foggy ... I could go on and on ...

Foggy,  It matters because ZFG did not deserve what has happened to her. She went to look at an apartment at Sawgrass. She lost her job because of the lies that KC and CA told. She has children to feed and cloth and has been living in a shelter. The least George and Cindy could do is to say they do not know her and they never met her. Clearing this woman's name is what matters.

Darla, of course her name has to be cleared.

But lets be real.  She has had a boatload  of nat'l press and I daresay everyone who now hears her name is aware that she is yet another victim of alleged perps lies.  If she was in good standing where she was employed/resided but was booted based on CA's lies, a thinking employer/landlord would've welcomed her back w/open arms--esp considering the positive pr.

Gee, could she sue the employer for unlawful termination and the landlord for unlawful eviction?   

Anyhow, I don't feel too sorry for her--well, not for some time anyway considering the widespread coverage of the pathetic nonsense alleged perp perpetuated.   

Foggy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #581 on: February 25, 2009, 09:40:36 PM »

OK, we are all going off topic way too much. So from now on I need everyone to end their off topic comments with an Anthony comment. For example:

I bought Grissom a new drinking water fountain today! Boy I wish I could push Cindy's head under the water till she spoke the truth!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #582 on: February 25, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »

No, JSM, I don't think you've ever told me that.  And do you hate them too?

How's Josef?  Does he observe Lent too?
I do hate them.  Josef doesn't observe lent, he can't even go to the church on the St Francis of Assisi day and get blessed. He is too evil he can't stand in line long enough without trying to bite the other animals. 

We can put Josef and my Neiko in the same bad doggie line then.  Neiko is my very well trained service dog, bred for temperament, and very well socialized.  He's three years old and even tho he's a stubborn and hard-headed doxie, he's always gotten along well with any other animal around him, even cats. 

Today he decides he's gonna snap at and try to take down a huge dog, he barely comes up to his ankles!   I was like:        Fortunately, the other dog just looked at him like wtf is this?     So yeah, he can join Josef in the bad doggie line.   

Your Neiko is a saint compared to Josef. Joe tries to attack a Mastiff sitting on the Mastiff's 4th floor balcony. Joe isn't the brightest crayon in the drawer. He also can sniff out red tail hawks and loves to bark at them until the hawk comes swooping down at me not Joe. Gotta love him though. He's just not right in the head. 

Yea but if you had to have your little men cut off twice wouldn't you be a bit grumpy and looking for revenge?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: February 25, 2009, 09:42:55 PM »

About the Anthonys dodgin' the civil deposition:  what does it really matter?  I've been wracking my brain wondering why it matters and can't come up w/anything. 
Morgan said in a news article yesterday (or the day before) that he has some surprise questions for them ... I want to see those questions and their answers ...

and ... I want them to squirm ... I want them to purger themselves ... I want them to sweat ... I want them to worry they are about to say something that can be used against Casey during trial ...

Foggy,  It matters because ZFG did not deserve what has happened to her. She went to look at an apartment at Sawgrass. She lost her job because of the lies that KC and CA told. She has children to feed and cloth and has been living in a shelter. The least George and Cindy could do is to say they do not know her and they never met her. Clearing this woman's name is what matters.

But lets be real.  She has had a boatload  of nat'l press and I daresay everyone who now hears her name is aware that she is yet another victim of alleged perps lies.  If she was in good standing where she was employed/resided but was booted based on CA's lies, a thinking employer/landlord would've welcomed her back w/open arms--esp considering the positive pr.

Gee, could she sue the employer for unlawful termination and the landlord for unlawful eviction?   

Anyhow, I don't feel too sorry for her--well, not for some time anyway considering the widespread coverage of the pathetic nonsense alleged perp perpetuated.   

Foggy

I think it's the principle of the thing.  It's just not right what Casey did, basically pulling ZG's name out of a hat and running with it, on a whim of the moment.  It turned ZG's life upside down, and IMO Casey ought not to get away with doing that.  Am betting she's used to getting away with everything she decides to do since she was old enough to walk and talk.  Enough is enough, and I don't blame ZG one bit for going after em. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 25, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

Foggy

I agree with Darla.  This poor woman is perfectly innocent in this.  Because Cindy kept repeating what Casey had told her, ZG lost her job.  Not because of what was said about her, but because the press descended on her and her boss couldn't deal with it.  Unless I am mistaken, she was a cleaning lady at the business.  She has several children and no one wants to have to deal with this so she can't get a job. She lost her apartment because she couldn't pay the rent because she lost her job as a direct result of her being accused of being a kidnapper and by extension, a murderer.  She now lives in a shelter with her children.  Personally, I consider her plight to be important, not to be brushed off as just a side effect of the main event, the murder trial.  She has nothing to do with that and she deserves justice just as much as any of us would.  She deserves to get her life back but she probably can never get her good name back.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: February 25, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »

OK, we are all going off topic way too much. So from now on I need everyone to end their off topic comments with an Anthony comment. For example:

I bought Grissom a new drinking water fountain today! Boy I wish I could push Cindy's head under the water till she spoke the truth!! 

Good idea, Boo! 

Maybe we can borrow George's garden hose to refill it as needed! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #586 on: February 25, 2009, 09:50:47 PM »

Good idea, Boo! 

And, boy I could use a vacation and a cruise sounds like fun, and has anyone else heard the rumor that George and Cindy are going to take a cruise, I thought they had no money.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: February 25, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »

Good idea, Boo! 

Goodnight Peeps.  Have to get up really early.  I'm hoping for a more just day tomorrow and a big doc dump.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 25, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

Now that ZG's lawyer knows this little tidbit .. can he file some emergency motion with the judge ... or file charges against Conway?

Sure am hoping so!  Am betting he's not a happy camper with this news.  Can just see the wheels turning...  Whatcha want to bet he's the first one in the door of the court tomorrow morning, with an emergency motion in hand? 

Can you imagine the pow wow going on at Mr. Morgan's office today? How the hell are we shown up by a bunch of monkeys??? You never checked to see if GA and CA were on TV? Someone is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!!!
yes, tootie, they are!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: February 25, 2009, 09:55:01 PM »

Good night babybear.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 25, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »

Good idea, Boo! 

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: February 25, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »

Good idea, Boo! 

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #592 on: February 25, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys going to bed. Sleep tight!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 25, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »

Good Night Darla, I think I'm going to bed also, watch a little tv.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #594 on: February 25, 2009, 10:08:52 PM »

OK night monkeys and Remember You Too Can Stay On Topic with a simple sentence added to your post!  only $19.99 shipping, handling and taxes not included.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 25, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »

Sleep tight darla, Good Night!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 25, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »

OK night monkeys and Remember You Too Can Stay On Topic with a simple sentence added to your post!  only $19.99 shipping, handling and taxes not included.

Awww, Good Night Boo!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 25, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

Hmmmm, no doc dump, so we're talking donuts!!!!

No, we are also putting together a fight match against KC and JSM's Josef!! The bets are up to $5,000!!! 

AND all the greenies Josef can eat-lifetime supply!

wendi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 25, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

Good idea, Boo! 

Here it is ....

in the garage, right next to Cindy's hammer!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: February 25, 2009, 10:14:41 PM »

Good Night Darla, I think I'm going to bed also, watch a little tv.

Aww, you too NoRose? Everyone is going to sleep, when I'm still up!

Any monkeys still awake??

Have a good night NR! See you tomorrow!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.