April 26, 2024, 10:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230495 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 25, 2009, 10:16:08 PM »

OK, we are all going off topic way too much. So from now on I need everyone to end their off topic comments with an Anthony comment. For example:

I bought Grissom a new drinking water fountain today! Boy I wish I could push Cindy's head under the water till she spoke the truth!! 

Good idea, Boo! 

Maybe we can borrow George's garden hose to refill it as needed! 

Here it is ....

in the garage, right next to Cindy's hammer!

That's cute Brandi!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 25, 2009, 10:18:33 PM »

Made those back in the summer. Still relevant, I say.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 25, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »

Did my singing scare everyone away?????? 

Nope. I just got home but I need to read back to see what was discussed. Have you all been behaving? I was soo mad at C&G earlier, now I am just exhausted. Honestly they are not worthy of my energy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: February 25, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

Hey monkeys what's shaking??

I want the song kitty is listening to.    

Kitty is listening to "I shot the Sheriff" 

"But I did not shoot the deputy!!" 

...and all this time, I thought it was, "We are the World."

Now both songs are stuck in my head!

You guys are all wrong, the cat is listening to.....IT'S A SMALL WORLD 

I dare you to get that song out of your head now, lol
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: February 25, 2009, 10:54:10 PM »

You could be right, I think this kitty is listening to "I shot the sheriff"

RIP Sweet Puppy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: February 25, 2009, 10:56:17 PM »

No!  No!  Pleaaaase! Any song but "It's a Small World"    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 25, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »

No!  No!  Pleaaaase! Any song but "It's a Small World"    

Hi Muffy! Hi Klaas! They're all stuck in my head now!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 25, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »

Time for me to be a good quiet monkey and head to the bunky! See you monkeys tomorrow!
Good Night!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #608 on: February 25, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »

You guys are all wrong, the cat is listening to.....IT'S A SMALL WORLD 

I dare you to get that song out of your head now, lol

Aw, now that was just CRUEL! What a way to end a night!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: February 25, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »

Good night  QuietMonkey and any other monkeys headed to the bunkey.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #610 on: February 25, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »

O/T but I need some help - can someone give me the site for the deep web search that we have posted on here again?

What site are you looking for? 

Someone posted a site that did a search of all the web - news and blog sites ect. I can not remember who posted it but I want to use it again and I can not find it. 
I am way behind but just in case, do you mean pipl?
http://pipl.com

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 25, 2009, 11:36:16 PM »

In 55 minutes the A's "I DON'T WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH EMBARASSES ME" hearing will begin!  YIPPEE! 

The whole thing is a joke!! If they can get out of it because of that, then so should every person who has to show up and testify in court for whatever reason. It's probably embarrassing and inconvenient for anyone, sorry but they are not special!!

I had to give a deposition several months ago right after I had given birth to my son, via C-section, for one of clients.  The defense was trying to attack my professional judgment.  I got no free pass just because I was inconvenienced and my then condition.  On top of that, the defense attorneys made me wait two hours past my scheduled depo time!  The A's have no valid excuse.

I gave depositions when my youngest was less than a week old in a real estate scam case. I took his bassinet to the depositions. I am sure that they were in much better shape than I was to sit there all day.

They have no excuse, but they will lie about their mental condition. The good news is if they do, the court will make them provide doctors statements with their diagnosis and we will get to see them under the FOIA.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 25, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »

I like what Mitnik said on NG... that ZG was was put out in the media, but the A's want to hide the deposition from the media. You can bed Morgan is steamed over today's events...he's gonna fight.

Happy Birthday to Mark Williams! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: February 25, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »

Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide.     Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide,yet.     Judge: That was highly inappropriate.  So is Conway suggesting that Cindy is suicidal?

So, does anyone think Conway was hinting that Cindy might commit suicide?  Watch out NG. Cindy might write a suicide letter blaming you.   
Maybe it will be Cindy's turn after the next Doc Dump?

Oh goody!  Wonder where she will stage her suicide attempt.  I am not making light of this situation.  Many people suffer from depression and attempt suicide.  It's just that the thought of Cindy staging a depressive episode is getting to me; bringing out the wild side.  Maybe Cindy will go to Universal studios and get on one of the rides; threaten to not buckle her seatbelt.  She might even get on the TeaCup ride at Disney and threaten to throw up; maybe even choke.  That should be enough to show she's a little nutso.  Nuts!  Suicide by squirrel attack.  She'll fill her pockets with nuts and lay on the front lawn.  The media can tape the entire scene.  I'll sign her papers if she would do that.

Maybe she will STUFF herself in a black garbage bag out of her garage and STUFF herself in the trunk of a hot Florida car, so she can also be dumped like garbage after she dies.

That scenario I could appreciate.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 25, 2009, 11:43:21 PM »

About the Anthonys dodgin' the civil deposition:  what does it really matter?  I've been wracking my brain wondering why it matters and can't come up w/anything. 
Morgan said in a news article yesterday (or the day before) that he has some surprise questions for them ... I want to see those questions and their answers ...

and ... I want them to squirm ... I want them to purger themselves ... I want them to sweat ... I want them to worry they are about to say something that can be used against Casey during trial ...

Oh Foggy ... I could go on and on ...

Foggy,  It matters because ZFG did not deserve what has happened to her. She went to look at an apartment at Sawgrass. She lost her job because of the lies that KC and CA told. She has children to feed and cloth and has been living in a shelter. The least George and Cindy could do is to say they do not know her and they never met her. Clearing this woman's name is what matters.

Darla, of course her name has to be cleared.

But lets be real.  She has had a boatload  of nat'l press and I daresay everyone who now hears her name is aware that she is yet another victim of alleged perps lies.  If she was in good standing where she was employed/resided but was booted based on CA's lies, a thinking employer/landlord would've welcomed her back w/open arms--esp considering the positive pr.

Gee, could she sue the employer for unlawful termination and the landlord for unlawful eviction?   

Anyhow, I don't feel too sorry for her--well, not for some time anyway considering the widespread coverage of the pathetic nonsense alleged perp perpetuated.   

Foggy

I agree with Darla.  This poor woman is perfectly innocent in this.  Because Cindy kept repeating what Casey had told her, ZG lost her job.  Not because of what was said about her, but because the press descended on her and her boss couldn't deal with it.  Unless I am mistaken, she was a cleaning lady at the business.  She has several children and no one wants to have to deal with this so she can't get a job. She lost her apartment because she couldn't pay the rent because she lost her job as a direct result of her being accused of being a kidnapper and by extension, a murderer.  She now lives in a shelter with her children.  Personally, I consider her plight to be important, not to be brushed off as just a side effect of the main event, the murder trial.  She has nothing to do with that and she deserves justice just as much as any of us would.  She deserves to get her life back but she probably can never get her good name back.
And I will dare take it one step further.  One of Nancy's talking heads just said her claim is worth more after the trial - why didn't Nancy say in her best indignant voice, yeah and who is gonna feed her kids while she waits?  The idea that her mere lively hood should wait, because it is a civil case - what an insult.  How dare they add insult to injury.  If she - Zanida gets a lifetime movie one day - I say, YOU GO GIRL!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: February 25, 2009, 11:44:11 PM »

Conway's excuse for not having a doctor's written assessment of the Anthony's mental state is because the doctors don't want their names public. I guess I can't blame the doctors for that.

My Hubs is a doctor.  Any doctor on the up and up would have no problem with their name being released.

That is assuming they diagnosed the Anthonys as too unstable "at this time"  for depositions. I am guessing they have NO DOCTOR which has told them that, and they are trying to scam the judge.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 25, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »

OK, we are all going off topic way too much. So from now on I need everyone to end their off topic comments with an Anthony comment. For example:

I bought Grissom a new drinking water fountain today! Boy I wish I could push Cindy's head under the water till she spoke the truth!! 

Good idea, Boo! 

Maybe we can borrow George's garden hose to refill it as needed! 

And, boy I could use a vacation and a cruise sounds like fun, and has anyone else heard the rumor that George and Cindy are going to take a cruise, I thought they had no money.
-------->  DON'T GO GEORGE ........ too many people fall off those boats in international waters with no law enforcement, much less reporting. Just a tip!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 25, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »

O/T but I need some help - can someone give me the site for the deep web search that we have posted on here again?

What site are you looking for? 

Someone posted a site that did a search of all the web - news and blog sites ect. I can not remember who posted it but I want to use it again and I can not find it. 
I am way behind but just in case, do you mean pipl?
http://pipl.com
This drove me crazy too, and didn't want to ask........but after due diligent searching, I found this:  http://www.newspopl.com/   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 25, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »

I like what Mitnik said on NG... that ZG was was put out in the media, but the A's want to hide the deposition from the media. You can bed Morgan is steamed over today's events...he's gonna fight.

Happy Birthday to Mark Williams! 
I got a kick outta Mark Klass saying almost exactly what I said in the last cage!
ME : Yes, and it might oppress their ability to earn a living - hey cindy and george, that is Zanida's claim - FIND YOU OWN!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4579.msg690416#msg690416   Sometimes, I do wonder if they read us here!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: February 25, 2009, 11:56:08 PM »

O/T.Klaas.Over on NH.Check my post out!TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.