April 26, 2024, 12:10:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230437 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #700 on: February 26, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »

I hope Morgan was at the court house door when it opened this morning. Does that judge remind anyone else of that crazy fool in the Anna Nicole case or is it just me?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #701 on: February 26, 2009, 09:49:25 AM »

Good Morning, and if it is true the Anthonys are going on a cruise, my first thought was man overboard. And tofu and those awful burgers that are made with no meat just dirt, weeds and assorted vegetables, they should be outlawed.

Tofu overboard!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #702 on: February 26, 2009, 09:50:38 AM »

I hope Morgan was at the court house door when it opened this morning. Does that judge remind anyone else of that crazy fool in the Anna Nicole case or is it just me?
Do you mean Judge Weepy?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 26, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »

monkeys, I had to search to find this crippity crap. One of you at least watch it and then say how creepy it is. Sheesh!!!

Not much creeps me out anymore, but I will say those creepy doll videos did.

Well thank you to you and Always1 for taking one for the team. Yeah, it's creepy but I think it's a random weirdo.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #704 on: February 26, 2009, 09:53:19 AM »

So since they have 20 more days to get their stories straight, learn them, memorize them, and work on their "distress look"....I think it only FAIR that Mr. Morgan request they take the depositions while hooked up to lie detectors.  We have to be sure that the "truth" is the TRUTH.  (If you get my drift)

Boy I am being snippy today...maybe I should hold off on posts today.  This is the 2nd day with no meat (per Lent) and I already want to burry the creator of Tofu in a hole of Tofu...tastes like chicken my bum!
Dolce, it's Thursday...you can eat meat today. Not tomorrow...the only meatless days are Ash Weds, and all Fridays during Lent. (he, got my handy-dandy Idiots Guide to Lent at church last Sunday!)
Nope we can't.  The hubs had the bright idea to go Vegan for Lent, we gave up meat.  Does anyone else feel the urge to knock him upside the head with a 1st edition copy of "The Secret Garden"??
Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 26, 2009, 09:54:21 AM »

Do you mean Judge Weepy?

That is the one!!!!

Dolce make sure you eat foods with alot of protein for the babies.

God Bless!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #706 on: February 26, 2009, 09:54:26 AM »

Good Morning, and if it is true the Anthonys are going on a cruise, my first thought was man overboard. And tofu and those awful burgers that are made with no meat just dirt, weeds and assorted vegetables, they should be outlawed.

I hope it's "a three hour crusie, a three hour cruise".

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 26, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »

Anthonys Have 20 Days To Prove Emotional Distress
Thursday, February 26, 2009 – updated: 9:06 am EST February 26, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18800480/detail.html

I call BULLLLLLCHIT on this. Sure they're emotionally distressed. They lost a grandchild. So, does that mean they are above the law free to do whatever the hell they want include slandering innocent people??? Really? GMAFB.

They were not too distressed to run their big mouths every time a camera got in front of their face and to stay at the Ritz and to try and cover up and lie for their skank azz daughter. Pizza in the trunk, pizza in the trunk.

ARRRRRRRRRGH They piss me off -- if it wasn't obvious. 

Sure they're emotionally distressed. They lost a grandchild.

Reading this makes me think, why were they not emotionally distressed when she was "missing"??? If anything I would think that would be ALOT more emotionally stressful, not knowing where she was, who she was with, and whether or not she was safe/alive!!! Now, as sad as it is, they know she is no longer alive and I would think that would help the stress "somewhat" in that it should help them to deal better in that they can now atleast try to heal and even "move on" (atleast however much a person can move on at this point). Of course Caylee coming home alive would be the best least stressful outcome, but it is not what happened. But they now know Caylee is at peace, and they should be doing whatever they can to help!
They can deny all the things they want, but they can't change the truth!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 26, 2009, 09:56:36 AM »

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #709 on: February 26, 2009, 09:57:08 AM »

Gilligan where are you 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 26, 2009, 09:58:03 AM »

Ok totally O/t - you have to see the Baby Elvis that Klaasend posted in the EP thread!!!!

It's great.I'm so glad Klaas posted that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: February 26, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »

Yeah, and pirates get em, and take away all their supplies, but leave them TOFU!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: February 26, 2009, 09:59:22 AM »

Stop    I had to spit out my peanuts. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #713 on: February 26, 2009, 10:01:57 AM »

So since they have 20 more days to get their stories straight, learn them, memorize them, and work on their "distress look"....I think it only FAIR that Mr. Morgan request they take the depositions while hooked up to lie detectors.  We have to be sure that the "truth" is the TRUTH.  (If you get my drift)

Boy I am being snippy today...maybe I should hold off on posts today.  This is the 2nd day with no meat (per Lent) and I already want to burry the creator of Tofu in a hole of Tofu...tastes like chicken my bum!
Dolce, I can't believe you are doing the vegan thing. Are you not even eating dairy? Eggs? Tofu is disgusting.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: February 26, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »

Stop    I had to spit out my peanuts. 

Lifeboat made of cement..without paddles

God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #715 on: February 26, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »

Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"
  I do not own a shovel!!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: February 26, 2009, 10:05:28 AM »

OMG!! MORGAN WAS JUST ON WITH MIKE GALANOS TALKING ABOUT THE PHONECALLS HE'S GETTING!! AND THAT THE A'S HAVE BEEN BEFORE THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE GET TO HEAR IT!!!??? 

Yep!    I hope Conway was listening!     

Morning All!!

This may have been mentioned already ( still reading back a few pages.....Y'all write so fast!!)

On NG, there was a short clip of Mitnick ( sp?) when he came out of the hearing and someone mentioned that George et al had been on camera for the Haleigh search.....He seemed surprised.  Bet he's been brought up to speed by now!!

Imagine all the calls and emails .......

I know.I wish we could have seen some of the emails. 

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 26, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »

I probably shouldn't write this (don't want to give any ideas) but all G or C would have to do is climb up and just "pretend" they are going to jump off (or even that they're contemplating it) a few witnesses, someone "talks them down" and they're all good!! Of course, I'm saying I think they would do this, but I wouldn't be shocked if something like that happened.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #718 on: February 26, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »

Nothing against vegans ... but making the change to meatless while pregnant is a bad idea. I would have cracked him one just for suggesting it and then bitten into a big, juicy burger right in front of him. 
I see the doctor on Monday.  I am going to let her tell him to let me break my vow.  I will agree to like 2 days a week...maybe!  We shall see.
Call the doctor now, she will tell you to just give of meat on Fridays. You need protein and tofu sux.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 26, 2009, 10:06:31 AM »

Anthonys Have 20 Days To Prove Emotional Distress
Thursday, February 26, 2009 – updated: 9:06 am EST February 26, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18800480/detail.html

I call BULLLLLLCHIT on this. Sure they're emotionally distressed. They lost a grandchild. So, does that mean they are above the law free to do whatever the hell they want include slandering innocent people??? Really? GMAFB.

They were not too distressed to run their big mouths every time a camera got in front of their face and to stay at the Ritz and to try and cover up and lie for their skank azz daughter. Pizza in the trunk, pizza in the trunk.

ARRRRRRRRRGH They piss me off -- if it wasn't obvious. 

Sure they're emotionally distressed. They lost a grandchild.

Reading this makes me think, why were they not emotionally distressed when she was "missing"??? If anything I would think that would be ALOT more emotionally stressful, not knowing where she was, who she was with, and whether or not she was safe/alive!!! Now, as sad as it is, they know she is no longer alive and I would think that would help the stress "somewhat" in that it should help them to deal better in that they can now atleast try to heal and even "move on" (atleast however much a person can move on at this point). Of course Caylee coming home alive would be the best least stressful outcome, but it is not what happened. But they now know Caylee is at peace, and they should be doing whatever they can to help!
They can deny all the things they want, but they can't change the truth!!!!!

They are so full of sh**! It is obvious where Casey gets it!!! They were not distressed until their little game of deceiving the public came to a halt with the remains discovery. Remember, they were doing interviews on Today and Larry King and spewing lies about rotten pizza and Caylee's alive and she was at the mall! And they had their Kidfinders and t-shirts and rolling billboard. Those were the good ol' days for this family.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.