April 25, 2024, 04:35:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230392 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #720 on: February 26, 2009, 10:07:02 AM »

Nothing against vegans ... but making the change to meatless while pregnant is a bad idea. I would have cracked him one just for suggesting it and then bitten into a big, juicy burger right in front of him. 
I see the doctor on Monday.  I am going to let her tell him to let me break my vow.  I will agree to like 2 days a week...maybe!  We shall see.
Call the doctor now, she will tell you to just give of meat on Fridays. You need protein and tofu sux.
Give up it should read.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #721 on: February 26, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »

So since they have 20 more days to get their stories straight, learn them, memorize them, and work on their "distress look"....I think it only FAIR that Mr. Morgan request they take the depositions while hooked up to lie detectors.  We have to be sure that the "truth" is the TRUTH.  (If you get my drift)

Boy I am being snippy today...maybe I should hold off on posts today.  This is the 2nd day with no meat (per Lent) and I already want to burry the creator of Tofu in a hole of Tofu...tastes like chicken my bum!
Dolce, I can't believe you are doing the vegan thing. Are you not even eating dairy? Eggs? Tofu is disgusting.
Heck no, cheese and eggs are ok!  Just no meat. Sad  We only eat chicken for the most part anyway so its not too bad...   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: February 26, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »

Put them on that sinking ship!!  (Although I think they already did board the Titanic way back when)
Feed them Tofu!! 

Speaking of ships, is seafood considered meat?  I can live off of Mahi Mahi!!     Although since "meeting" Casey I can not stomach tuna any longer.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: February 26, 2009, 10:10:27 AM »

Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"
  I do not own a shovel!!   
Borrow the neighbor's.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 26, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »

So since they have 20 more days to get their stories straight, learn them, memorize them, and work on their "distress look"....I think it only FAIR that Mr. Morgan request they take the depositions while hooked up to lie detectors.  We have to be sure that the "truth" is the TRUTH.  (If you get my drift)

Boy I am being snippy today...maybe I should hold off on posts today.  This is the 2nd day with no meat (per Lent) and I already want to burry the creator of Tofu in a hole of Tofu...tastes like chicken my bum!
Dolce, I can't believe you are doing the vegan thing. Are you not even eating dairy? Eggs? Tofu is disgusting.
Heck no, cheese and eggs are ok!  Just no meat. Sad  We only eat chicken for the most part anyway so its not too bad...   
Okay, I just want you and the babies to be okay. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 26, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »

Anthonys Have 20 Days To Prove Emotional Distress
Thursday, February 26, 2009 – updated: 9:06 am EST February 26, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18800480/detail.html

I call BULLLLLLCHIT on this. Sure they're emotionally distressed. They lost a grandchild. So, does that mean they are above the law free to do whatever the hell they want include slandering innocent people??? Really? GMAFB.

They were not too distressed to run their big mouths every time a camera got in front of their face and to stay at the Ritz and to try and cover up and lie for their skank azz daughter. Pizza in the trunk, pizza in the trunk.

ARRRRRRRRRGH They piss me off -- if it wasn't obvious. 

Sure they're emotionally distressed. They lost a grandchild.

Reading this makes me think, why were they not emotionally distressed when she was "missing"??? If anything I would think that would be ALOT more emotionally stressful, not knowing where she was, who she was with, and whether or not she was safe/alive!!! Now, as sad as it is, they know she is no longer alive and I would think that would help the stress "somewhat" in that it should help them to deal better in that they can now atleast try to heal and even "move on" (atleast however much a person can move on at this point). Of course Caylee coming home alive would be the best least stressful outcome, but it is not what happened. But they now know Caylee is at peace, and they should be doing whatever they can to help!
They can deny all the things they want, but they can't change the truth!!!!!

They are so full of sh**! It is obvious where Casey gets it!!! They were not distressed until their little game of deceiving the public came to a halt with the remains discovery. Remember, they were doing interviews on Today and Larry King and spewing lies about rotten pizza and Caylee's alive and she was at the mall! And they had their Kidfinders and t-shirts and rolling billboard. Those were the good ol' days for this family.   

Those were the good ol' days for this family.

That's pretty much what Geo said at Caylees memorial. Something to the effect that he "misses those days in the tent". He seemed to have fond memories with KFN.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 26, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »

Put them on that sinking ship!!  (Although I think they already did board the Titanic way back when)
Feed them Tofu!! 

Speaking of ships, is seafood considered meat?  I can live off of Mahi Mahi!!     Although since "meeting" Casey I can not stomach tuna any longer.

LMAO 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 26, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »

The Ant's don't want to do the depos as that would ELIMINATE Zenaida from the picture.  They want to keep Zenaida up front, so they have someone to POINT THE FINGER AT, along with the many others that are in their LINE UP.  Jesse, Amy, etc...

But I love the point that was made...Cindy got herself into this by herself, by being a spokesperson (on camera). 

I am looking for a link to the Mike Galanos videos. Anyone??? I have tried to find them, but ....still looking.

Thanks,

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: February 26, 2009, 10:14:10 AM »

Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"
  I do not own a shovel!!   
Borrow the neighbor's.
  (Way to stay on topic JSM!!)

I will ask the lawn care guys when they come...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 26, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »

Feed them Tofu!! 

O/T

Too much tuna not good either

http://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/article.cfm/foods_to_avoid_during_pregnancy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: February 26, 2009, 10:16:02 AM »

Okay, I just want you and the babies to be okay. 
We will be alright, my mind just has to get over the initial shock of the taking away of something, the whole "no no" thing makes ya want it more... Come Monday though, you better believe I will sit down in front of him with a nice plate of Chicken Marsala and garlic mashed potatos and eat it in front of him!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: February 26, 2009, 10:16:55 AM »

Yes!  Due to mercury content right?  I will read that and see if they mention the Maji.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 26, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

Feed them Tofu!! 

LMAO 

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #733 on: February 26, 2009, 10:21:01 AM »

Hell cindy has already said herself in her LE interview that "Zanny could be anyone" Amy, Jesse, etc.

and plus we all know and hopefully the state will point out exactly where the body was left in regard to property lines. that is not a coinky-dink.

Give it up Anthonys. Too emotionally distressed to open your big fat mouths. HAH! That'll be the day.

I remember you, Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 26, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »

OT here, but a developing fetus need high protein for the brain to develop properly. I would rethink what I was giving up for Lent at this time.

The "experts" got on a kick when my 13 year old was an infant that you should only give your infant skim milk.  My pediatrician even said that was a good plan. I refused. I kept him on whole milk because in school, we were taught that infant's brains need high fat and high protein to develop properly. About 5 years later they found out that their stupid idea had caused a lot of ADD children because of the low fat in the milk.

Dolce, I would not take that chance........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #735 on: February 26, 2009, 10:22:16 AM »

Yes!  Due to mercury content right?  I will read that and see if they mention the Maji.

Yes, and anyone needs to limit tuna for the same reason though maybe not as cautiously as preggers.

Casey = tuna 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: February 26, 2009, 10:26:18 AM »

OT here, but a developing fetus need high protein for the brain to develop properly. I would rethink what I was giving up for Lent at this time.

The "experts" got on a kick when my 13 year old was an infant that you should only give your infant skim milk.  My pediatrician even said that was a good plan. I refused. I kept him on whole milk because in school, we were taught that infant's brains need high fat and high protein to develop properly. About 5 years later they found out that their stupid idea had caused a lot of ADD children because of the low fat in the milk.

Dolce, I would not take that chance........
Thanks guys for all the helpful info.  I just called the job site telling hubs I need him to call the doctor for me to see if this "diet change" is right.  (If I do it he will think I am ganging up on him...boys!  Better to let him find out for himself.)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:07 AM »

Yes, and anyone needs to limit tuna for the same reason though maybe not as cautiously as preggers.

Casey = tuna 

Yup!  We really need to duct tape her knees together.  I do not mind leaving finger prints, but I refuse to leave a sticker of any kind.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #738 on: February 26, 2009, 10:30:31 AM »

Good Morning Fellow Primates!

All these talking heads who say this will not be a slam dunk for the prosecution forget one thing...

The average juror has common sense!

Us monkeys know the truth because we have been following the evidence.  Once the jury learns what we already know, how can they come to any other conclusion?

Put a fork in her, she's done!

Hopefully the jury will hear a lot more then we have. Remember,there are people that have heard what we have,yet continue to send her money in jail and have sympathy for her since she has been so wrongly accused.. Not all people have the common sense they should or that us monkeys do, THAT is what scares me. Bradley McGee's egg donor has done her not even adequate amount of time, went on to have another child that has shown signs of abuse and she still has that child as far as I have found. She should have gotten LWOP. but her age and claims of herself being abused got her a light sentence.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 26, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »

Hell cindy has already said herself in her LE interview that "Zanny could be anyone" Amy, Jesse, etc.

and plus we all know and hopefully the state will point out exactly where the body was left in regard to property lines. that is not a coinky-dink.

Give it up Anthonys. Too emotionally distressed to open your big fat mouths. HAH! That'll be the day.

Oh ya, all there lies..........To much for them to handle when it all came out of there mouths....................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.