April 23, 2024, 07:07:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230324 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Brand new post in the Fashion forum, in case anyone's interested! I'm kinda obsessed with Victoria's Secret! 

Waiting for documents!!! 

i love their pink line for comfort, i own everything they have in my size. this is o/t but the last time i bought something kind of um, sexy, i put it on to surprise my husband & this is no joke. he had a damn HEART ATTACK! not sure if it was how i looked in it or what but i will never do that again. i was so freaked out! & embarrassed!

wendi

waiting on doc dump!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: February 26, 2009, 10:57:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Morgan, Zitnick, etal. need to get a judge to sign a court oder to obtain tax returns for George & Spindy as well as Casey for each year since Caylee's birth.  Find out who is claiming whom as a dependent and look for the Child Care Credits.  To claim any child care credits, taxpayers must list the provider's name and SS# or for a business, the Federal ID#.  This can absolutely "prove" there never was a nanny, KC never was employed and the Ants are FOS!

I believe Morgan will find that George and Spindy claimed both Caylee and Casey as dependents since they provided more than 50% of their support and slore never had income in excess of $3500 per year.  I also believe there will be no claim for a child care credit because there never was anyone being paid to watch Caylee!
Good point, I'm sure there will be no claim for child care, unless you can do that for an invisible child care provider.
This will be interesting to find out..........
Maybe LE has already.....and casey's showing she hadn't filed because she wasn't working....
I don't know if this is going to make much of a difference, only showing  that she lied again.

She'd probably just lie and say she paid cash!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 26, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

Who is this judge?  I want to write him a letter pointing out all the "cameos" they have made and how this was a poor decision.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: February 26, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »

Boo, hate to put you on the spot my furry friend, but do you have Mr. Morgan's email that you could forward him these videos?  I think it would really help his case as it shows George recently in front of the cameras, along with Conway...and they claim they have not been in front of the cameras at all.......bah!!

ok so as recently as Feb 15 this "distressed" George was on Whoraldo??? 

Lies!

yea, he was, but when it got to the good stuff, he let Conway do the talking. On NG last night, they talked about Cindy & Lee having to give a depo even if George gets out of it.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: February 26, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Brand new post in the Fashion forum, in case anyone's interested! I'm kinda obsessed with Victoria's Secret! 

Waiting for documents!!! 

Hi Monken, Good Morning to you!!

Hey, Quiet!!  We're still waiting for doc., I see! 

...........Yup!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #765 on: February 26, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »

just think about this ... Caylee was "missing" supposedly as far as GA and CA knew. And they plain old lied about the Nanny. so if they really and truly believed she was missing, they LIED to law enforcement and hurt chances of Caylee being found safe. WTF? What kind of grandparents would do this?

So, I guess it makes more sense to think they KNEW all along that Caylee was dead and they LIED about the Nanny to cover Casey's azz.

Which one is more sick?

And NOW they want to claim distress when being called to task about their LIES. Not just Casey's lies THEIR LIES.

I swear they're sick.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #766 on: February 26, 2009, 11:01:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waiting for documents!!! 
Now I hate to tell you this, but Victoria's Secret's profits are in the toilet, looks like women are buying $5.99 bras at Walmart.

You don't say  I have a few of those! Check out their site; it's much more than undies! 
I'll have to, I do know I like the perfume they sell there. But I don't shop there much, the last time it was for different lotions and perfumes for presents, and I was embarrased walking through the mall, with a V Secrets bag, thinking people were snickering at the middle age bag carrying the Victoria's Secret bag.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: February 26, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waiting for documents!!! 

i love their pink line for comfort, i own everything they have in my size. this is o/t but the last time i bought something kind of um, sexy, i put it on to surprise my husband & this is no joke. he had a damn HEART ATTACK! not sure if it was how i looked in it or what but i will never do that again. i was so freaked out! & embarrassed!

wendi

waiting on doc dump!

Wendi! You must have looked pretty damn good! And i have waaay too much Pink stuff; good thing i take care of the bill paying! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: February 26, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Morgan, Zitnick, etal. need to get a judge to sign a court oder to obtain tax returns for George & Spindy as well as Casey for each year since Caylee's birth.  Find out who is claiming whom as a dependent and look for the Child Care Credits.  To claim any child care credits, taxpayers must list the provider's name and SS# or for a business, the Federal ID#.  This can absolutely "prove" there never was a nanny, KC never was employed and the Ants are FOS!

I believe Morgan will find that George and Spindy claimed both Caylee and Casey as dependents since they provided more than 50% of their support and slore never had income in excess of $3500 per year.  I also believe there will be no claim for a child care credit because there never was anyone being paid to watch Caylee!
Good point, I'm sure there will be no claim for child care, unless you can do that for an invisible child care provider.
Maybe LE has already.....and casey's showing she hadn't filed because she wasn't working....
I don't know if this is going to make much of a difference, only showing  that she lied again.

This information would help both SA and Zanaida's attorneys.

In the ZFG case, Morgan could have a field day deposing the Ants because they signed a tax return claiming KC and Caylee as dependents with no child care credit for a "nanny".  Therefore, either they lied on their tax return...or they lied to media and LE.

In the criminal case, SA has documented proof that KC was NOT employed (even though they already know it).  It's a verifiable way to prove a negative.   Also, if any agency chooses to pursue charges against George and Spindy..here's more proof of their lies.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: February 26, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waiting for documents!!! 
Now I hate to tell you this, but Victoria's Secret's profits are in the toilet, looks like women are buying $5.99 bras at Walmart.

You don't say  I have a few of those! Check out their site; it's much more than undies! 
I'll have to, I do know I like the perfume they sell there. But I don't shop there much, the last time it was for different lotions and perfumes for presents, and I was embarrased walking through the mall, with a V Secrets bag, thinking people were snickering at the middle age bag carrying the Victoria's Secret bag.

They don't have all the clothes & stuff in their stores, it's only online & in catalog! Do check it out! 

Phaedrus
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 26, 2009, 11:06:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

She'd probably just lie and say she paid cash!

If Casey says she paid cash, she will have to show a source of income to do so and will have to show Income tax returns if she claims she had an income.   Zenaida will not appear in any financial record the Anthonys, including Casey, can produce.  That will prove definitively that she never existed and all of the Anthonys, with the possible exception of Lee, were lying repeatedly when they accused Ms. Gonzales of kidnapping Caylee and they knew they were lying, especially Cindy, who was the most vocal about it.  I am surprised that Morgan has not included in the lawsuit, if he has not,  the fact that Casey said she dropped Caylee off on the way to work and when she returned after work Zenaida had taken her.  We all know Casey didn't have a job so that in itself proves she was lying about Zenaida and never dropped Caylee off there or anywhere else. What she did with Caylee all day after she would leave George and Cindy's home remains to be seen, but having no money she certainly did not pay someone to care for Caylee.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: February 26, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »

I am outraged, in all my years I have never seen such a sappy decision in all my life.   Most judges would say no proof, too bad

Who is this judge?  I want to write him a letter pointing out all the "cameos" they have made and how this was a poor decision.

Rodriguez......I think his name is.  I can't stand him.  I think he had his mind made up going into yesterday's hearing and wasn't going to change it for Morgan/Mitnik.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #772 on: February 26, 2009, 11:09:50 AM »

Forget hitting him with the book, why not try a shovel instead?
That's right, he gave you the choice of meat or chocolate? Normally, I'd say a pregnant woman should eat all the meat they can stand.....but if the other maybe give up was chocolate? I feel safe in speaking for the group in saying "Oh, hell no! Can't have our Dolce without her chocolate!"
  I do not own a shovel!!   
Borrow the neighbor's.
  (Way to stay on topic JSM!!)

I will ask the lawn care guys when they come...
  I'm trying really hard to stay on topic.

I think I get more resonses & replies when I stay OFF topic! 
  Me too QM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: February 26, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »

Who is this judge?  I want to write him a letter pointing out all the "cameos" they have made and how this was a poor decision.

Rodriguez......I think his name is.  I can't stand him.  I think he had his mind made up going into yesterday's hearing and wasn't going to change it for Morgan/Mitnik.
I agree that Rodriguez had his mind made up prior to the hearing (It seems the Anthonys have mad another conquest) and I would like to write him too. If anyone can find his address, please post it here.  thanks..

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #774 on: February 26, 2009, 11:11:14 AM »

Yes, I think his mind was made up also, and what was that nonsense about sweep weeks, or whatever you call that on tv for ratings?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: February 26, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

This information would help both SA and Zanaida's attorneys.

In the ZFG case, Morgan could have a field day deposing the Ants because they signed a tax return claiming KC and Caylee as dependents with no child care credit for a "nanny".  Therefore, either they lied on their tax return...or they lied to media and LE.

In the criminal case, SA has documented proof that KC was NOT employed (even though they already know it).  It's a verifiable way to prove a negative.   Also, if any agency chooses to pursue charges against George and Spindy..here's more proof of their lies.

Good morning all.

Since Morgan obviously does not keep up to snuff with anything regarding the As's, shouldn't someone forward all of this information to him? 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: February 26, 2009, 11:12:25 AM »

how could they claim Casey ho on their tax returns? I thought over a certain age, they could no longer be claimed as a defendant unless they are in college? Casey Ho should have been working and then she could have done her own tax return and claimed Caylee on her return...

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #777 on: February 26, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »

seriously aside from stealing from her family and friends how did she get money? Surely those thefts were not enough to get her through every expense she had. Was she always asking mom and dad for money? what did they say? where's your paycheck? what are you spending it on? she was living rent free and car payment free I assume but what about fast food, nightclubs, drinks, etc.

Did she have another source of income? one that paid cash maybe? idk just rambling

I remember you, Caylee.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 26, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

So since they have 20 more days to get their stories straight, learn them, memorize them, and work on their "distress look"....I think it only FAIR that Mr. Morgan request they take the depositions while hooked up to lie detectors.  We have to be sure that the "truth" is the TRUTH.  (If you get my drift)

Boy I am being snippy today...maybe I should hold off on posts today.  This is the 2nd day with no meat (per Lent) and I already want to burry the creator of Tofu in a hole of Tofu...tastes like chicken my bum!
Dolce, I can't believe you are doing the vegan thing. Are you not even eating dairy? Eggs? Tofu is disgusting.
Heck no, cheese and eggs are ok!  Just no meat. Sad  We only eat chicken for the most part anyway so its not too bad...   

Almonds are a good source of protein and fat...the good kind in place of meat.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #779 on: February 26, 2009, 11:18:22 AM »

Okay, I just want you and the babies to be okay. 
We will be alright, my mind just has to get over the initial shock of the taking away of something, the whole "no no" thing makes ya want it more... Come Monday though, you better believe I will sit down in front of him with a nice plate of Chicken Marsala and garlic mashed potatos and eat it in front of him!! 
Dolce, just found this for you

In the United States pregnant women, nursing women, people over 65 and children under 14 are not obligated to fast, nor to abstain from meat. See canons 1250-3.

On Ash Wednesday a Catholic Christian is allowed two collations (light meals) and one full meal on Ash Wednesday - all without meat.
Eat up girlie 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.