April 24, 2024, 06:16:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230361 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: February 26, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »

seriously aside from stealing from her family and friends how did she get money? Surely those thefts were not enough to get her through every expense she had. Was she always asking mom and dad for money? what did they say? where's your paycheck? what are you spending it on? she was living rent free and car payment free I assume but what about fast food, nightclubs, drinks, etc.

Did she have another source of income? one that paid cash maybe? idk just rambling

GNM, the super disfunctional As's only tried to "buy" KC's love; gave her money, covered for her stealing, covered for her murdering her daughter who was also their granddaughter, etc.  You had SinCin monster raising a monster.  I think that they asked KC a lot of questions, or maybe not, but in the end, they always gave in so they could stay "popular people" with her.  That sh*t still hasn't stopped.  Damn, this whole thing makes me SO ANGRY!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: February 26, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »

how could they claim Casey ho on their tax returns? I thought over a certain age, they could no longer be claimed as a defendant unless they are in college? Casey Ho should have been working and then she could have done her own tax return and claimed Caylee on her return...

Cookie,

They could as a "qualifying relative".  The test is KC couldn't have more than $3500 in income and the Ant's had to provide more than 50% of her support.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: February 26, 2009, 11:23:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Morgan, Zitnick, etal. need to get a judge to sign a court oder to obtain tax returns for George & Spindy as well as Casey for each year since Caylee's birth.  Find out who is claiming whom as a dependent and look for the Child Care Credits.  To claim any child care credits, taxpayers must list the provider's name and SS# or for a business, the Federal ID#.  This can absolutely "prove" there never was a nanny, KC never was employed and the Ants are FOS!

I believe Morgan will find that George and Spindy claimed both Caylee and Casey as dependents since they provided more than 50% of their support and slore never had income in excess of $3500 per year.  I also believe there will be no claim for a child care credit because there never was anyone being paid to watch Caylee!
Good point, I'm sure there will be no claim for child care, unless you can do that for an invisible child care provider.
This will be interesting to find out..........
Maybe LE has already.....and casey's showing she hadn't filed because she wasn't working....
I don't know if this is going to make much of a difference, only showing  that she lied again.

She'd probably just lie and say she paid cash!

If Casey says she paid cash, she will have to show a source of income to do so and will have to show Income tax returns if she claims she had an income.   Zenaida will not appear in any financial record the Anthonys, including Casey, can produce.  That will prove definitively that she never existed and all of the Anthonys, with the possible exception of Lee, were lying repeatedly when they accused Ms. Gonzales of kidnapping Caylee and they knew they were lying, especially Cindy, who was the most vocal about it.  I am surprised that Morgan has not included in the lawsuit, if he has not,  the fact that Casey said she dropped Caylee off on the way to work and when she returned after work Zenaida had taken her.  We all know Casey didn't have a job so that in itself proves she was lying about Zenaida and never dropped Caylee off there or anywhere else. What she did with Caylee all day after she would leave George and Cindy's home remains to be seen, but having no money she certainly did not pay someone to care for Caylee.

Well hopefully the prosecution can and will prove that she (the nanny) never existed! I'm sure the defense will do all they can to disprove the proof that she doesn't exist though! I still know there has to be alot of evidence we haven't seen yet, so I don't know why these other lawyers are speculating already about how the prosecution is going to have a hard time proving guilt because the ME couldn't give the actual cause of death. They seem to say all the other evidence is so easy to explain away (like the duct tape & laundry bag). I too know this isn't necessarily a slam dunk case, but it's not exactly a weak case either. Actually, it's a very strong case with strong evidence. Even if there is no finger prints on that duct tape, it's not a surprise. Someone on HLN said it's possilbe to put excess duct tape on & then cut off the excess (that has the finger prints), therefore leaving no prints. Wonder if they can tell if the tape was cut with scissors (or if it's too deteriorated)? Anyway, I'm sure they tested everything, like the garbage bags, for prints too. Just cause there may not be prints on the tape, it doesn't mean they didn't find them somewhere else. Hopefully there are prints on the tape & the garbage bag too!! Anyway, I'm not too worried, but I just get tired of hearing all the talk from all the talking head lawyers who downplay alot of the evidence as though most of it is not that significant.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #783 on: February 26, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »

Okay, I just want you and the babies to be okay. 
We will be alright, my mind just has to get over the initial shock of the taking away of something, the whole "no no" thing makes ya want it more... Come Monday though, you better believe I will sit down in front of him with a nice plate of Chicken Marsala and garlic mashed potatos and eat it in front of him!! 
Dolce, just found this for you

In the United States pregnant women, nursing women, people over 65 and children under 14 are not obligated to fast, nor to abstain from meat. See canons 1250-3.

On Ash Wednesday a Catholic Christian is allowed two collations (light meals) and one full meal on Ash Wednesday - all without meat.
Eat up girlie 

Thank you JSM!!!  This is almost as good as coming from the Pope himself!  Did speak to hubs, he is waiting a call back from our doctor as she was meeting with others this morning.  He will be so sad that he has to go this "journey" alone.  (hee hee)

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: February 26, 2009, 11:27:20 AM »

seriously aside from stealing from her family and friends how did she get money? Surely those thefts were not enough to get her through every expense she had. Was she always asking mom and dad for money? what did they say? where's your paycheck? what are you spending it on? she was living rent free and car payment free I assume but what about fast food, nightclubs, drinks, etc.

Did she have another source of income? one that paid cash maybe? idk just rambling

Goodnmad...that's my $64,000 question!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #785 on: February 26, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »

Okay monkeys, I gotta get to work.  Sorry if I was off topic last night! I will try not to let it happen again.  I wish they would give us a doc dump!

Hey JSM.All you monkeys were funny last night. 

You gave me much needed laughter on a very difficult day.Many thanks!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: February 26, 2009, 11:28:45 AM »

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have the link to the videos I saw on youtube showing a memorial to Caylee filmed in JULY or August. Maybe filmed in the Carolinas. The ones with the dolls around plants and especially the one with the doll with red lips?   Very important to me.
TIA
Was it this one?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #787 on: February 26, 2009, 11:35:26 AM »

GNM, the super disfunctional As's only tried to "buy" KC's love; gave her money, covered for her stealing, covered for her murdering her daughter who was also their granddaughter, etc.  You had SinCin monster raising a monster.  I think that they asked KC a lot of questions, or maybe not, but in the end, they always gave in so they could stay "popular people" with her.  That sh*t still hasn't stopped.  Damn, this whole thing makes me SO ANGRY!

you're prob right ... I'd say they also knew or had an inkling the slore wasn't working. i mean CA and GA were paying all of Caylee's expenses right? And most if not all of Casey's? Why the hell would they think she WAS working.  The Anthonys have this effect one me. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: February 26, 2009, 11:37:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..

Morgan, Zitnick, etal. need to get a judge to sign a court oder to obtain tax returns for George & Spindy as well as Casey for each year since Caylee's birth.  Find out who is claiming whom as a dependent and look for the Child Care Credits.  To claim any child care credits, taxpayers must list the provider's name and SS# or for a business, the Federal ID#.  This can absolutely "prove" there never was a nanny, KC never was employed and the Ants are FOS!

I believe Morgan will find that George and Spindy claimed both Caylee and Casey as dependents since they provided more than 50% of their support and slore never had income in excess of $3500 per year.  I also believe there will be no claim for a child care credit because there never was anyone being paid to watch Caylee!
Good point, I'm sure there will be no claim for child care, unless you can do that for an invisible child care provider.
This will be interesting to find out..........
Maybe LE has already.....and casey's showing she hadn't filed because she wasn't working....
I don't know if this is going to make much of a difference, only showing  that she lied again.

She'd probably just lie and say she paid cash!

If Casey says she paid cash, she will have to show a source of income to do so and will have to show Income tax returns if she claims she had an income.   Zenaida will not appear in any financial record the Anthonys, including Casey, can produce.  That will prove definitively that she never existed and all of the Anthonys, with the possible exception of Lee, were lying repeatedly when they accused Ms. Gonzales of kidnapping Caylee and they knew they were lying, especially Cindy, who was the most vocal about it.  I am surprised that Morgan has not included in the lawsuit, if he has not,  the fact that Casey said she dropped Caylee off on the way to work and when she returned after work Zenaida had taken her.  We all know Casey didn't have a job so that in itself proves she was lying about Zenaida and never dropped Caylee off there or anywhere else. What she did with Caylee all day after she would leave George and Cindy's home remains to be seen, but having no money she certainly did not pay someone to care for Caylee.

Well hopefully the prosecution can and will prove that she (the nanny) never existed! I'm sure the defense will do all they can to disprove the proof that she doesn't exist though! I still know there has to be alot of evidence we haven't seen yet, so I don't know why these other lawyers are speculating already about how the prosecution is going to have a hard time proving guilt because the ME couldn't give the actual cause of death. They seem to say all the other evidence is so easy to explain away (like the duct tape & laundry bag). I too know this isn't necessarily a slam dunk case, but it's not exactly a weak case either. Actually, it's a very strong case with strong evidence. Even if there is no finger prints on that duct tape, it's not a surprise. Someone on HLN said it's possilbe to put excess duct tape on & then cut off the excess (that has the finger prints), therefore leaving no prints. Wonder if they can tell if the tape was cut with scissors (or if it's too deteriorated)? Anyway, I'm sure they tested everything, like the garbage bags, for prints too. Just cause there may not be prints on the tape, it doesn't mean they didn't find them somewhere else. Hopefully there are prints on the tape & the garbage bag too!! Anyway, I'm not too worried, but I just get tired of hearing all the talk from all the talking head lawyers who downplay alot of the evidence as though most of it is not that significant.

Hi Quiet Monkey--not peeking out from under your manhole cover today?  You did look cute.  I agree with your assessment of the evidence against that murdering "Totmom." When those taking heads and others say it's just a circumstantial case, of course it is.  Most murders do not occur in the presence of eyewitnesses.  Even Casey was cautious enough not to murder Caylee in front of someone (as far as we know!!!!) Everything else is circumstantial.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #789 on: February 26, 2009, 11:39:29 AM »

Hey Monkeys...I'm catching up, although there isn't much new news....but I'm sure you've all heard about the Judge's ruling to postpone the Ants deposition(if not, look in the document section)....the Ants better have to prove that they are "seeking counseling" if the media has to prove why they should be allowed to be present at the depositions.

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...JMO

And, what about this doc dump??? Are they teasing us??? I'm goin nutty here!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: February 26, 2009, 11:42:16 AM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 26, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

Hey Monkeys...I'm catching up, although there isn't much new news....but I'm sure you've all heard about the Judge's ruling to postpone the Ants deposition(if not, look in the document section)....the Ants better have to prove that they are "seeking counseling" if the media has to prove why they should be allowed to be present at the depositions.

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...JMO

You and me both! I have been fixated and yet no mention.... so I am going to do a bit of cleaning and run some errands, surely they will come then. I am going away for the weekend and leaving tomorrow around 2 so if they don't get here today I am sure it will happen tommorow
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...[/b][/color]JMO

You are 100% correct!  Quite frankly, I wish Zenaida would sue the judge, too.  Where is the justice here?????

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »

I guess it doesn't pay to be the victim, because the accused has all the rights! Not saying you shouldn't have rights when you're accused (of course there is good reasons for that). It's just if you're a victim you have less rights and in some cases the victim is put under the microscope so that it can help prove the victim is somehow responsible for what happened to them.
Ok, I'm getting myself depressed here. I know things aren't always that bad, just letting this case get me down a little. I will try to keep my faith, it's just hard some days.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: February 26, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
Boo has it, but Boo is busy and not here.  (She may have received her doggy bone fountain today)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #795 on: February 26, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »

ok, pretty monkeys, off to catch a nap. maybe something good will happen while I'm asleep. 

I remember you, Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #796 on: February 26, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

Okay, I just want you and the babies to be okay. 
We will be alright, my mind just has to get over the initial shock of the taking away of something, the whole "no no" thing makes ya want it more... Come Monday though, you better believe I will sit down in front of him with a nice plate of Chicken Marsala and garlic mashed potatos and eat it in front of him!! 
Dolce, just found this for you

In the United States pregnant women, nursing women, people over 65 and children under 14 are not obligated to fast, nor to abstain from meat. See canons 1250-3.

On Ash Wednesday a Catholic Christian is allowed two collations (light meals) and one full meal on Ash Wednesday - all without meat.
Eat up girlie 

Thank you JSM!!!  This is almost as good as coming from the Pope himself!  Did speak to hubs, he is waiting a call back from our doctor as she was meeting with others this morning.  He will be so sad that he has to go this "journey" alone.  (hee hee)
You are so welcome Dolce. Glad to be of service. Sorry he has to do it alone! Vegan, that is just crazy 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #797 on: February 26, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Brand new post in the Fashion forum, in case anyone's interested! I'm kinda obsessed with Victoria's Secret! 

Waiting for documents!!! 

i love their pink line for comfort, i own everything they have in my size. this is o/t but the last time i bought something kind of um, sexy, i put it on to surprise my husband & this is no joke. he had a damn HEART ATTACK! not sure if it was how i looked in it or what but i will never do that again. i was so freaked out! & embarrassed!

wendi

waiting on doc dump!

You would be surprised how many men do that - But only when their women look GOOD. so in some strange way, his MI was a complement!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: February 26, 2009, 11:55:20 AM »

Thats just it though, Zenaida is not the ONLY vicitim within this case itself, her MINOR children are as well! 
Cindy and George can make appearances on LKL, GMA, David Louer (sp?), Nancy Grace, Dr. Phil, Greta, every local news stations possible, and their front yard....yet to answer a court appointed and overseen Q&A may be too traumatizing to them?  Well the Grand Jury sure as hell did not think that George was too distraut to give statements under oath....who the hell does this Judge think he is?

I want this Judge investigated, I want to know who is paying him off.  I do not buy the bull shit that the Anthony's are in financial trouble, not with this latest tid-bit that ABC is flipping the bills........IMO this Judge is in SOMEONES BACK POCKET!

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #799 on: February 26, 2009, 11:55:24 AM »

Goodnmad...that's my $64,000 question!

I'm torn about this....

First of all, she had practically NO bills to pay...no rent, no utilities, no car payment, etc. And she apparantly paid her phone bill(s) by stealing. I also think GA and CA gave her money a lot....she probably made up BS excuses, like needing the money for Caylee or some BS about her paycheck not coming on time(which we know she did on at least one occasion). And I'm sure CA paid for all of Caylee's expenses, except for maybe a diaper here and there... So she really didn't have any expenses. Anything she stole or was given was used for her own pleasure.

I also have a feeling she stole from a lot more friends than we know about. Perhaps they didn't even know about it. Maybe that's one reason she moved from friends to friends so often, so as not to get caught.

That being said, I also have a strange feeling that she might have had some other source of income. I don't think the escort service theory is too far fetched....I mean, what did she do with all of her time?? Even while seeing a million guys at once, they had lives too and couldn't be available 24/7....so it does makes me wonder...

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.