April 19, 2024, 08:10:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230207 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #800 on: February 26, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »

You are so welcome Dolce. Glad to be of service. Sorry he has to do it alone! Vegan, that is just crazy 
You are always a great deal of service Miss Skipper!!  ::hugs::
Don't feel sorry for him, it was his idea!  Maybe next time he won't want to go so over the top.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #801 on: February 26, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »

Okay monkeys, I gotta get to work.  Sorry if I was off topic last night! I will try not to let it happen again.  I wish they would give us a doc dump!

Hey JSM.All you monkeys were funny last night. 

You gave me much needed laughter on a very difficult day.Many thanks!
Glad you got the laugh you needed. I hope your day is better today!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #802 on: February 26, 2009, 11:57:23 AM »

Hey Monkeys...I'm catching up, although there isn't much new news....but I'm sure you've all heard about the Judge's ruling to postpone the Ants deposition(if not, look in the document section)....the Ants better have to prove that they are "seeking counseling" if the media has to prove why they should be allowed to be present at the depositions.

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...JMO

And, what about this doc dump??? Are they teasing us??? I'm goin nutty here!

You and me both! I have been fixated and yet no mention.... so I am going to do a bit of cleaning and run some errands, surely they will come then. I am going away for the weekend and leaving tomorrow around 2 so if they don't get here today I am sure it will happen tommorow

I hope you're right leslee!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #803 on: February 26, 2009, 12:00:02 PM »

You are so welcome Dolce. Glad to be of service. Sorry he has to do it alone! Vegan, that is just crazy 
Don't feel sorry for him, it was his idea!  Maybe next time he won't want to go so over the top.
Skipper. I love that!! Maybe next time he will give up something really easy, like liver and onions or brussel sprouts. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: February 26, 2009, 12:00:52 PM »

The Tiffany's ring that she has, that was mentioned by Cindy, WHO'S IS IT?  I have not seen in the released documents that any of her friends mention it is missing from their jewelry box.
That brings up my next question...WHO GAVE IT TO HER?
I know that Tiffany's rings are pretty inexpensive for the most part (not talking about the diamond ones, more of the accent pieces), but she would have had to order it online as their is not a Tiffany's located in Orlando, FL.  Tony does not make mention of picking it up for her in NY either.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 26, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
((edit))@forthepeople.com
When you write him, make sure he knows the property owners name next to the site the remains were found!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:48:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: February 26, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »

Hey Monkeys...I'm catching up, although there isn't much new news....but I'm sure you've all heard about the Judge's ruling to postpone the Ants deposition(if not, look in the document section)....the Ants better have to prove that they are "seeking counseling" if the media has to prove why they should be allowed to be present at the depositions.

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...JMO

Thats just it though, Zenaida is not the ONLY vicitim within this case itself, her MINOR children are as well! 
Cindy and George can make appearances on LKL, GMA, David Louer (sp?), Nancy Grace, Dr. Phil, Greta, every local news stations possible, and their front yard....yet to answer a court appointed and overseen Q&A may be too traumatizing to them?  Well the Grand Jury sure as hell did not think that George was too distraut to give statements under oath....who the hell does this Judge think he is?

I want this Judge investigated, I want to know who is paying him off.  I do not buy the bull shit that the Anthony's are in financial trouble, not with this latest tid-bit that ABC is flipping the bills........IMO this Judge is in SOMEONES BACK POCKET!

Dolce,

You are 100% right-on!  Some (or a lot of ) judges are known to favor their attorney friends.  Judges are attorney's, too.  Well, we know who this yahoos friend is.  Can't a different judge be requested?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 26, 2009, 12:02:50 PM »

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...[/b][/color]JMO

You are 100% correct!  Quite frankly, I wish Zenaida would sue the judge, too.  Where is the justice here?????

ITA I believe that Zenaida is being further victimized by the judge's ruling.  It seems that in the system's partisanship in favor of the nutty Anthonys, Zenaida's rights are being trampled. What if this delay contributes further to her emotional fragility?  Nobody cares. The Anthonys are legitimate witnesses and it should not be their choice whether or not to be deposed.  And the judge referring to "Sweeps week" as if it had a bearing on the case was absurd.  Maybe he wants to be sure that he is on TV during "Sweeps week."  Get himself a job like Judge Judy.  Won't have to handle real cases anymore.  I wouldn't be surprised at anything that happens in the Orlando courts if what we have seen is an example of justice, Orlando style.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: February 26, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
When you write him, make sure he knows the property owners name next to the site the remains were found!
I thought his name was John Morgan?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:48:06 PM by klaasend » Logged

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: February 26, 2009, 12:07:24 PM »

Dolce,

You are 100% right-on!  Some (or a lot of ) judges are known to favor their attorney friends.  Judges are attorney's, too.  Well, we know who this yahoos friend is.  Can't a different judge be requested?
I still say that Conway is getting the disability pitty from some of these clowns.  I know that is the reason that Cindy picked him, more pitty for her party.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: February 26, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »

ugggh! noon news has cadaver dogs at the Cummings area searching for remains    they took Misty back in for questioning...this isn't good.  I haven't been over to the Haleigh forum...don't think I can follow two at the same time. I don't know how you all do it, emotionally and physically.

Nothing new on Casey on today's news ... grrrr

I hope that Morgan and Mitnik are more prepared tomorrow for Lee. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: February 26, 2009, 12:08:39 PM »

Yikes, I just did a quick search cause I knew someone had posted it in this thread.  Someone correct this if wrong!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:48:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: February 26, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »

And, Dolce.  God had given you the gift of two babies.  And, he intends for those babies to be put first and foremost.  He would not want you to deprive those little miracles of the proper nutrition for their health and well being, whether they are still in your womb, or sitting in their little high chairs.  Your hubby needs some common sense knocked into his head if he thinks differently.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 26, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »

The Tiffany's ring that she has, that was mentioned by Cindy, WHO'S IS IT?  I have not seen in the released documents that any of her friends mention it is missing from their jewelry box.
That brings up my next question...WHO GAVE IT TO HER?
I know that Tiffany's rings are pretty inexpensive for the most part (not talking about the diamond ones, more of the accent pieces), but she would have had to order it online as their is not a Tiffany's located in Orlando, FL.  Tony does not make mention of picking it up for her in NY either.

The Mall of Millenia in Orlando has a Tiffany's in it. My son and his ex were shopping wedding rings there.  The prices were crazy!  But they were looking at diamonds.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: February 26, 2009, 12:09:40 PM »

Zanaida needs to pull out the racial card!  (Hey it could work, Baez is doing it! So is Geraldo!) 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: February 26, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »

Sorry OT question! Does any monkey know what this means, and why it does this sometimes? Everyone once in awhile I get this on my photobucket and I don't know why it does it with some images. If any one knows and could explain, TIA!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: February 26, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

The Mall of Millenia in Orlando has a Tiffany's in it. My son and his ex were shopping wedding rings there.  The prices were crazy!  But they were looking at diamonds.
Thanks, did not see that location listed on the website.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #817 on: February 26, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »

Thats just it though, Zenaida is not the ONLY vicitim within this case itself, her MINOR children are as well! 
Cindy and George can make appearances on LKL, GMA, David Louer (sp?), Nancy Grace, Dr. Phil, Greta, every local news stations possible, and their front yard....yet to answer a court appointed and overseen Q&A may be too traumatizing to them?  Well the Grand Jury sure as hell did not think that George was too distraut to give statements under oath....who the hell does this Judge think he is?

I want this Judge investigated, I want to know who is paying him off.  I do not buy the bull shit that the Anthony's are in financial trouble, not with this latest tid-bit that ABC is flipping the bills........IMO this Judge is in SOMEONES BACK POCKET!

Dolce,
Great point about the Ants making media appearances, yet being unable to answer questions that actually matter. I also agree that the Ants are not hurting for money....that's a JOKE!!!

And you're right about Zenaida's children...they are in the crossfire of this tragedy.

I hadn't thought about the Judge being in someone's pocket....I guess it's possible, but I think he's just crossing his Is and dotting his Ts...or at least I hope so. I have a feeling that if George hadn't "attempted" suicide, this might not even be an issue.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #818 on: February 26, 2009, 12:12:02 PM »

ugggh! noon news has cadaver dogs at the Cummings area searching for remains    they took Misty back in for questioning...this isn't good.  I haven't been over to the Haleigh forum...don't think I can follow two at the same time. I don't know how you all do it, emotionally and physically.

Nothing new on Casey on today's news ... grrrr

I hope that Morgan and Mitnik are more prepared tomorrow for Lee. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: February 26, 2009, 12:12:11 PM »

I thought so too Dolce, I'm pretty positive it is.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:49:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.