April 23, 2024, 06:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230312 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #880 on: February 26, 2009, 01:39:15 PM »

I snipped this from wftv article ... and you've probably already discussed it ... but since my feed kept going down during the hearing yesterday ... this was new to me ...

But Wednesday, their attorney went to court telling a judge that they are not emotionally able to handle testifying in the defamation lawsuit against their daughter Casey.

"They believed that they had a murder case, but they didn't have a body. Now they do and you can see what it's done to this family," attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday.

Now ... color me stupid ... but when in the world did the As ever believe they had a murder case?  They were in Cali looking for a live Caylee when the remains were found for heaven sake!  I'm beginning to think Conway has a screw loose ...

Hi Newfie!  I think that "they" is refering to the SA office. 
Is he then trying to insinuate that they would feel better about Caylee being gone if they did not have the body?

IMO they aren't really crushed by the remains discovery but by the fact that it put an end to their little show. That sounds really mean. Maybe I'm wrong but it's just how I feel.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #881 on: February 26, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »

Also...your allowed to make collect phone calls from jail.
So KC must call her peps.
If the recieving part accepts the charges right?  Are the calls not recorded?

That's right, my sweet, Dolce...the receiving party has to accept the charges, which we know the ants would.  And yep...them calls are all recorded. 
Gotcha!  I want those recordings too please....  Do you hear that Doc Dumpin Peeps?

Do we know if she has had any more visits from the attorneys?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: February 26, 2009, 01:41:13 PM »

I snipped this from wftv article ... and you've probably already discussed it ... but since my feed kept going down during the hearing yesterday ... this was new to me ...

But Wednesday, their attorney went to court telling a judge that they are not emotionally able to handle testifying in the defamation lawsuit against their daughter Casey.

"They believed that they had a murder case, but they didn't have a body. Now they do and you can see what it's done to this family," attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday.

Now ... color me stupid ... but when in the world did the As ever believe they had a murder case?  They were in Cali looking for a live Caylee when the remains were found for heaven sake!  I'm beginning to think Conway has a screw loose ...

Hi Newfie!  I think that "they" is refering to the SA office. 
Ooohhh ... then that makes sense Lovin - (Sorry Mr. Conway) ... 
Don't apologize to that twit...see Dolce's post above...he's still grasping at straws.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #883 on: February 26, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

I just called WFTV about the doc dumps and here's the info I got....

-she told me that as of now they have no new documents/videos... 
-everything they received they posted on their website last week
-she said they don't have the actual video of KCs reaction to the remains being found yet--they were only told what happened
-i asked if she knew of any new docs coming soon, and she said "no", but that "they" usually just call spur of the moment and say "it's ready, come pick it up"..they don't really let them know in advance....so it still could happen today or tomorrow(I hope!!!)

**and I don't know if anyone heard this, but on WS(don't throw nanners at me pleez!) they say there's an audio b/w Lee and TL that's included in the DVDs of KCs reaction in jail....???? I don't know if Tony was wired by cops to get info out of Lee, or visa versa...I'm a little confused on this, but I just thought I'd let you know.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: February 26, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »

Welcome Aunza
OMG!  Its Klaas!!!  You ARE alive and kicking!!!  (Thats one less worry!)

I've been around most of the morning.  I did go to the store and went on 2 walks with my dogs but other than that I've been in the forum, just not this thread 
We have got to buy you a car, all this running to the store and walking that you do, I swear you must be wafer thin...not to mention exhausted!
From what I hear the NH thread is hoppin and crazy, so I am sure you are busy somewhere!  We will shine the Monkey Signal if there is trouble..or Nutt will she is in here too.  LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 26, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »

Welcome Aunza. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 26, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »

Yes!  Due to mercury content right?  I will read that and see if they mention the Maji.

Rule of the thumb: the longer the fish is in the food chain, the more merc they accumulate.
So what you are saying is that I should be pretty safe if I go with eating the Gold Fish right?

Ha ha, yup esp if its about this size:   Fishing
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: February 26, 2009, 01:43:32 PM »

That's right, my sweet, Dolce...the receiving party has to accept the charges, which we know the ants would.  And yep...them calls are all recorded. 
Gotcha!  I want those recordings too please....  Do you hear that Doc Dumpin Peeps?

From what I have gathered here...if the defense get's the documents/evidence then it's a free for all. But if the defense doesn't request then we dont get?  Because if that's the case...then I guess the calls won't get released. 
So she probably talks on the phone as much as she can.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: February 26, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

-she said they don't have the actual video of KCs reaction to the remains being found yet--they were only told what happened
-i asked if she knew of any new docs coming soon, and she said "no", but that "they" usually just call spur of the moment and say "it's ready, come pick it up"..they don't really let them know in advance....so it still could happen today or tomorrow(I hope!!!)

**and I don't know if anyone heard this, but on WS(don't throw nanners at me pleez!) they say there's an audio b/w Lee and TL that's included in the DVDs of KCs reaction in jail....???? I don't know if Tony was wired by cops to get info out of Lee, or visa versa...I'm a little confused on this, but I just thought I'd let you know.

You've been very busy, thanks for that info. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: February 26, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »

Don't apologize to that twit...see Dolce's post above...he's still grasping at straws.

try not to mince words there lovin 

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: February 26, 2009, 01:46:38 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

Wow...great job Luv!  You have guts to call.  Me?? I'm to chicken to do that stuff.  But that was really cool of you to do...Thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #891 on: February 26, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »

But I wonder why there was talk about more docs coming our way, I'm confused. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 26, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

Thanks LL ... guess that means I have to go back to work/lurk mode then ... sad sad sad ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: February 26, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

Thank You LuvLeBron!  No nanners from me, I like WS...just prefer the monkeys.  I don't believe we've crossed paths so I'd like to welcome you from one Ohioan to another!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: February 26, 2009, 01:47:28 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

Thats old news, the Monkeys broke that days and days ago.  That is why we are going crazy here!  (See last 2 threads for that discussion)

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: February 26, 2009, 01:47:38 PM »

Thank-you very much for the warm welcome.

Have enjoyed reading here, at SM, for quite some time.  Find you all to be awesome and way SMART.  Not sure i am up to your level of investigative work, sooo... IF i seem way offa the mark regarding this case, just gimme a bump on the noggin' and i will try a little harder. 

It was my thought, the ring was another false lead by Sindy.  The ring was mentioned within the converstaion regarding the house keys.  IIRC

Klaasend, Thank-you for allowing me to become a monkey.  I apprecaite this very much! (so does my hubby lol)  I will try not to abuse the privilege. ~smiles~

A.

Life IS Good!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 26, 2009, 01:48:28 PM »

try not to mince words there lovin 
Sorry!  CONWAY'S THE TWIT!  NOT OUR DOLCE!  HUGS!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: February 26, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

From what I have gathered here...if the defense get's the documents/evidence then it's a free for all. But if the defense doesn't request then we dont get?  Because if that's the case...then I guess the calls won't get released. 
So she probably talks on the phone as much as she can.
Would the calls still be available for the prosecution to gather and review?  How closely are these calls monitored for "updates" and "confessions".....
Blaze now you got me on a whole new kick!  LOL

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: February 26, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »

Thank-you very much for the warm welcome.

Have enjoyed reading here, at SM, for quite some time.  Find you all to be awesome and way SMART.  Not sure i am up to your level of investigative work, sooo... IF i seem way offa the mark regarding this case, just gimme a bump on the noggin' and i will try a little harder. 

It was my thought, the ring was another false lead by Sindy.  The ring was mentioned within the converstaion regarding the house keys.  IIRC

Klaasend, Thank-you for allowing me to become a monkey.  I apprecaite this very much! (so does my hubby lol)  I will try not to abuse the privilege. ~smiles~

A.

Welcome A!  (huggs)...you can sit next to me.  I'm like watching the monkeys in action too.  lol

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 26, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »

I'm telling y'all Baez really did eat half of the docs from the last dump and he ate the dvds too! That's why he's constipated at the moment. He's full if it!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.