April 19, 2024, 05:45:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230170 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #900 on: February 26, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »

Don't apologize to that twit...see Dolce's post above...he's still grasping at straws.

try not to mince words there lovin 
Sorry!  CONWAY'S THE TWIT!  NOT OUR DOLCE!  HUGS!
I read ya right (took 2 times, but got your point), just have my mouth full of Gold Fish at the moment.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: February 26, 2009, 01:53:16 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are to be released?

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: February 26, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »

Also...your allowed to make collect phone calls from jail.
So KC must call her peps.
If the recieving part accepts the charges right?  Are the calls not recorded?

That's right, my sweet, Dolce...the receiving party has to accept the charges, which we know the ants would.  And yep...them calls are all recorded. 
Gotcha!  I want those recordings too please....  Do you hear that Doc Dumpin Peeps?

Do we know if she has had any more visits from the attorneys?

From what I have gathered here...if the defense get's the documents/evidence then it's a free for all. But if the defense doesn't request then we dont get?  Because if that's the case...then I guess the calls won't get released. 
So she probably talks on the phone as much as she can.
Would the calls still be available for the prosecution to gather and review?  How closely are these calls monitored for "updates" and "confessions".....
Blaze now you got me on a whole new kick!  LOL

I would think because it's such a high profile case...the calls would be available for the prosecution to gather and review...heck..if they video taped her during the time she was being told about the remains being found..I would imagine, the prosecution/FBI reviews the calls and keep them on "file".
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 26, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »

Foggy....I was reading this last week.....
There is an excellent photo of my husband at the link

Report: Real-world police forensics don't resemble 'CSI'
Updated 2/18/2009 8:28 PM 
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-02-18-crime-lab_N.htm

Thanks for posting the link, Nut.    And love your man    cheers
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #904 on: February 26, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

Don't apologize to that twit...see Dolce's post above...he's still grasping at straws.

try not to mince words there lovin 
Sorry!  CONWAY'S THE TWIT!  NOT OUR DOLCE!  HUGS!

No, I'd never call Dolce a bad name and I know who you meant. Now a bad name for Conway yes. Baez yes. Cindy yes. Lee yes. George yes. Casey ... hell yes.

Twit alert!!!!

"Huhuh. Look at the pretty microphone. So shiny. Huhuh. Meet me in your cell in an hour." *wink wink

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #905 on: February 26, 2009, 01:55:08 PM »

Do you guys know how far it is from where Caylee was found to Amscot where the car was left without gas?

Amscot lot> 7501 E Colonial Dr.
I do not know the exact address where Caylee was found....sorry.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #906 on: February 26, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are to be released?

It couldn't hurt to ask. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: February 26, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

Klaas, I know I have brought this up before, but is it possible that Red may be able to aquire 2 press pass seatings for the Casey Anthony trials?  Scared Monkeys is a news source....and the Orlando Sentinal even gets to speak at trial, all we are asking for is "tickets".  I think that we could all benefit from some insiders at trial.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: February 26, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »

I would think because it's such a high profile case...the calls would be available for the prosecution to gather and review...heck..if they video taped her during the time she was being told about the remains being found..I would imagine, the prosecution/FBI reviews the calls and keep them on "file".

Good point Blaze....but now I am still wanting to hear them!  I am sure she is all bubbley and happy Casey.  BAH!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #909 on: February 26, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »

Foggy....I was reading this last week.....
There is an excellent photo of my husband at the link
Report: Real-world police forensics don't resemble 'CSI'
Updated 2/18/2009 8:28 PM 
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-02-18-crime-lab_N.htm
bump for Foggy

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: February 26, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »

Do you guys know how far it is from where Caylee was found to Amscot where the car was left without gas?

Thanks Nut...the reason I was asking this...is I was thinking about if KC didn't place Caylee's remains into the trunk until the 24th after GA got the gas cans, drove around untile the 27th, then dumped the remains and drove directly to the amscot where she was out of gas.  Just playing with the timeline.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #911 on: February 26, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

I just called WFTV about the doc dumps and here's the info I got....

-she told me that as of now they have no new documents/videos... 
-everything they received they posted on their website last week
-she said they don't have the actual video of KCs reaction to the remains being found yet--they were only told what happened
-i asked if she knew of any new docs coming soon, and she said "no", but that "they" usually just call spur of the moment and say "it's ready, come pick it up"..they don't really let them know in advance....so it still could happen today or tomorrow(I hope!!!)

**and I don't know if anyone heard this, but on WS(don't throw nanners at me pleez!) they say there's an audio b/w Lee and TL that's included in the DVDs of KCs reaction in jail....???? I don't know if Tony was wired by cops to get info out of Lee, or visa versa...I'm a little confused on this, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Thank You LuvLeBron!  No nanners from me, I like WS...just prefer the monkeys.  I don't believe we've crossed paths so I'd like to welcome you from one Ohioan to another!

You're very welcome! I like WS, but I prefer you monkeys to anyone else! 
Where in Ohio are you located? I'm in Columbus

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »

Thanks Nut...the reason I was asking this...is I was thinking about if KC didn't place Caylee's remains into the trunk until the 24th after GA got the gas cans, drove around untile the 27th, then dumped the remains and drove directly to the amscot where she was out of gas.  Just playing with the timeline.

Interesting.  I love that the doc's from discovery show that the fuel indicator was working correctly, per Police testing!!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »

Good point Blaze....but now I am still wanting to hear them!  I am sure she is all bubbley and happy Casey.  BAH!

I think she is miserable sitting in there.  Which brings me some comfort. Being isolated for the last 4 month and deep down inside knowing your going to be probably spending the rest of your life in there.  Knowing you are labled one of the biggest POS on the earth.  I don't know about you, but I would go crazy day in and day out in a little cell.  They should help her along and start playing the twilight theme in a speaker in her cell... lol
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

-she said they don't have the actual video of KCs reaction to the remains being found yet--they were only told what happened
-i asked if she knew of any new docs coming soon, and she said "no", but that "they" usually just call spur of the moment and say "it's ready, come pick it up"..they don't really let them know in advance....so it still could happen today or tomorrow(I hope!!!)

**and I don't know if anyone heard this, but on WS(don't throw nanners at me pleez!) they say there's an audio b/w Lee and TL that's included in the DVDs of KCs reaction in jail....???? I don't know if Tony was wired by cops to get info out of Lee, or visa versa...I'm a little confused on this, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Wow...great job Luv!  You have guts to call.  Me?? I'm to chicken to do that stuff.  But that was really cool of you to do...Thanks.

You're welcome! I was getting annoyed that there were no new docs, so I just decided to call. It was more out of frustration than anything...but I'm glad to know someone thinks I have guts!!! 

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #915 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are t ::MonkeyEek:Surprised be released?

It couldn't hurt to ask. 
No it couldn't hurt. I just don't understand this, I thought we were to get a big dump on Mon or Tues.
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: February 26, 2009, 02:04:01 PM »

~snipped~

Welcome A!  (huggs)...you can sit next to me.  I'm like watching the monkeys in action too.  lol

Thank-you!  ~grin~

As to a document dump (Golly, i do dislike that wording, it sounds so, um, fecal): I am thinking there might be some back room wrangling going on and there is likely a hold on documents.  But, i dunno...  Could it be?

A.

Life IS Good!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: February 26, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »

I think she is miserable sitting in there.  Which brings me some comfort. Being isolated for the last 4 month and deep down inside knowing your going to be probably spending the rest of your life in there.  Knowing you are labled one of the biggest POS on the earth.  I don't know about you, but I would go crazy day in and day out in a little cell.  They should help her along and start playing the twilight theme in a speaker in her cell... lol
I think she likes the attention, even if it is negative.  I agree they should play something in her cell, maybe Caylee singing "You are my Sunshine".

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #918 on: February 26, 2009, 02:05:05 PM »

~snipped~

Welcome A!  (huggs)...you can sit next to me.  I'm like watching the monkeys in action too.  lol

Thank-you!  ~grin~

As to a document dump (Golly, i do dislike that wording, it sounds so, um, fecal): I am thinking there might be some back room wrangling going on and there is likely a hold on documents.  But, i dunno...  Could it be?

A.
I'm glad you brought that up, that's what I'm thinking, otherwise it doesn't make sense.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: February 26, 2009, 02:05:41 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

Thats old news, the Monkeys broke that days and days ago.  That is why we are going crazy here!  (See last 2 threads for that discussion)

Sorry Dolce...last night was the first I heard of this. But I'm not surprised the Monkeys broke the news! I must have missed it.
You seem to have great insight, so what do you think that TL/Lee thing is all about??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.