March 28, 2024, 10:39:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 229081 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »

I got lost! 

Awwwwwww..   It's ok, you made it, we wouldn't leave you behind!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »

Wowwwwww!!!! My first time being first!!!!!! I can't believe it, thanks for the ride Trimm, you're awesome!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 01:20:17 PM »

No Rose Quote:  (from last thread)      About the dismemberment comment made by a lawyer on HLN.   

Yes, I remember watching him say it.   Was it that Mark E. defense lawyer HLN talking head that said it?    He was the one who knew about Baez trying to sell the photo's of KC as a child - and that Baez told him that if anyone used them, he would sue.    He might have had some inside scoop.   

Sorry I was having a brain fart and didn't know what you were talking about at first.    I'm not doing too good today. I found out a friend of mine committed suicide.   This case is pissing me off.   Freaking C&G.   Just answer the stupid questions C&G - and let us have our doc dump.    There.  I feel better. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »

Monkeys, I fell asleep in the last cage. All I have is the cover. (And yes it was on another site b/c of the Rihanna gossip and not Caylee story.) Thanks to whoever posted the article in the last cage. 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 01:21:10 PM »

Wowwwwww!!!! My first time being first!!!!!! I can't believe it, thanks for the ride Trimm, you're awesome!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!   

Thanks Wycks, I feel so special!

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »

In 55 minutes the A's "I DON'T WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH EMBARASSES ME" hearing will begin!  YIPPEE! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »

No Rose Quote:  (from last thread)      About the dismemberment comment made by a lawyer on HLN.   

Yes, I remember watching him say it.   Was it that Mark E. defense lawyer HLN talking head that said it?    He was the one who knew about Baez trying to sell the photo's of KC as a child - and that Baez told him that if anyone used them, he would sue.    He might have had some inside scoop.   

Sorry I was having a brain fart and didn't know what you were talking about at first.    I'm not doing too good today. I found out a friend of mine committed suicide.   This case is pissing me off.   Freaking C&G.   Just answer the stupid questions C&G - and let us have our doc dump.    There.  I feel better. 

I am sorry Sassycat. Come here ...

I remember you, Caylee.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »

Is the Deposition going to be live???????????????????????????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »

Anthonys File Motion To Block Depositions
Attorney Seeks Ruling In Zenaida Gonzalez Lawsuit
POSTED: 5:30 pm EST February 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:37 am EST February 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has filed a motion to prevent them from giving depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, said in the motion Tuesday that forcing them to give depositions in the suit is nothing more than an attempt to annoy and embarrass them.

Video | Read The Motion | Share Your Comments

The motion will be heard Wednesday at 2:15 p.m.

Gonzalez is suing their daughter for defamation after Casey Anthony claimed a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee.

Casey Anthony eventually was charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial later this year.

In his motion, Conway points out that George Anthony recently tried to commit suicide. He also acknowledged that both he and Cindy Anthony are getting professional help to deal with the grief of losing their granddaughter.

Conway argues that the Anthonys don't know Gonzalez. Conway is asking that the Anthonys' depositions be put off until after the judge decides in May whether the civil suit will even continue.

Conway said Gonzalez' lawyers are asking for punitive money damages. But the family has no money for her to win. The Anthonys are scheduled to give depositions Thursday.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18786804/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 01:24:43 PM »

Monkeys, I fell asleep in the last cage. All I have is the cover. (And yes it was on another site b/c of the Rihanna gossip and not Caylee story.) Thanks to whoever posted the article in the last cage. 

Blood trail, huh............Anyone buy this rag yet?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »

Sassy,
I am sorry about your friend.   You have my sympathy.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »

In 55 minutes the A's "I DON'T WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE TRUTH EMBARASSES ME" hearing will begin!  YIPPEE! 

The whole thing is a joke!! If they can get out of it because of that, then so should every person who has to show up and testify in court for whatever reason. It's probably embarrassing and inconvenient for anyone, sorry but they are not special!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

I am sorry Sassycat. Come here ...

Thanks.       It is so sad.        
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »

AK - did you see the link I left you in the last cage?  About the yearbook and a person who has them for sale?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SASSYCAT))))))))))))))))))))
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »

Yes that was him, I didn't know what to think about that comment at the time. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend so sad.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 01:28:18 PM »

I'm sorry Sassycat.It's hard to make sense of things in life sometimes.
Us monkeys love you. 
We want our documents now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

And, when they finally get around to doing the deposition, their "pat answer" will be   "I Don't Recall".   You can bet your life on that.

(BTW -Thanks for the kind words)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »

Anthonys File Motion To Block Depositions
Attorney Seeks Ruling In Zenaida Gonzalez Lawsuit
POSTED: 5:30 pm EST February 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:37 am EST February 25, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has filed a motion to prevent them from giving depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit.

The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, Brad Conway, said in the motion Tuesday that forcing them to give depositions in the suit is nothing more than an attempt to annoy and embarrass them.

Video | Read The Motion | Share Your Comments

The motion will be heard Wednesday at 2:15 p.m.

Gonzalez is suing their daughter for defamation after Casey Anthony claimed a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee.

Casey Anthony eventually was charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial later this year.

In his motion, Conway points out that George Anthony recently tried to commit suicide. He also acknowledged that both he and Cindy Anthony are getting professional help to deal with the grief of losing their granddaughter.

Conway argues that the Anthonys don't know Gonzalez. Conway is asking that the Anthonys' depositions be put off until after the judge decides in May whether the civil suit will even continue.

Conway said Gonzalez' lawyers are asking for punitive money damages. But the family has no money for her to win. The Anthonys are scheduled to give depositions Thursday.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18786804/detail.html

IMO - no one ever said that law suits must be gentle and kind.  The way I look at this is that it's a deposition...it's not taking the stand in front of jurors (with respect to being too emotional, on meds, etc., etc.)

As ZFG's attorney said:  there's only a couple of questions that have to be answered...like...have you ever seen Zenaida the babysitter, have you every talked to Z. the babysitter, have you ever met ZFG?

This talk about waiting until the criminal trial is nothing but bs....what does that have to do with the fact that Z. has been destroyed and can't get a job to support her kids? 

I hope this judge sees it the way I do....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:24 PM »

Thanks for posting the NE cover
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »

Awww, Hugs SassyCat!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.