April 30, 2024, 01:29:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230889 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #820 on: February 26, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »

And, Dolce.  God had given you the gift of two babies.  And, he intends for those babies to be put first and foremost.  He would not want you to deprive those little miracles of the proper nutrition for their health and well being, whether they are still in your womb, or sitting in their little high chairs.  Your hubby needs some common sense knocked into his head if he thinks differently.
He honestly was thinking of their well being, one of his friend's wife is a vegan, and she has had 6 healthy girls so far.  He thought it would be a nice healthy switch and a good way to start.  His intentions were good, ask A1 he is a very smart and sweet guy....just does not get on the internet to research that much...maybe because I am always hogging it!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: February 26, 2009, 12:14:28 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
((edit))@forthepeople.com
When you write him, make sure he knows the property owners name next to the site the remains were found!
I thought his name was John Morgan?
Yikes, I just did a quick search cause I knew someone had posted it in this thread.  Someone correct this if wrong!!!!!!
Dolce - his name is John - here is link to one of his documents!
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0202/18621577.pdf
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:49:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: February 26, 2009, 12:15:01 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
When you write him, make sure he knows the property owners name next to the site the remains were found!

I thought so too Dolce, I'm pretty positive it is.
Mr. Morgan's brother works for the firm as well, I think his father might too.....that could be where the confussion is.  It was a family law firm to begin with.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:50:05 PM by klaasend » Logged

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #823 on: February 26, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »

Guys this is off topic but wanted to share...A mother was found with drugs in a motel in Columbia S.C. with a 9 month old baby....the baby and her 2 yr old were taken by social services. The 9 month old died.9 month old had marijuana in his system. The 2 yr old tested positive for cocaine. So ,so sad. I don't have the full story yet, mother is out of jail and on the run.

Where are our documents?????????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #824 on: February 26, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »

ugggh! noon news has cadaver dogs at the Cummings area searching for remains    they took Misty back in for questioning...this isn't good.  I haven't been over to the Haleigh forum...don't think I can follow two at the same time. I don't know how you all do it, emotionally and physically.

Nothing new on Casey on today's news ... grrrr

I hope that Morgan and Mitnik are more prepared tomorrow for Lee. 

Thanks for posting, knew about the cadaver dogs, didn't know Misty was back for more questioning, no surprise to me.     Last night on NG, Luka said if media show up at the depositions Lee is leaving. Why would he be able to do this? I hope he does, and they throw his butt in jail, above the law that's what they think.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: February 26, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »

Zanaida's Attorney:

http://www.forthepeople.com/john_morgan.htm

Keith Mitznik

http://www.forthepeople.com/keith_r_mitnik.htm

Other Morgan's listed as well:

http://www.forthepeople.com/our_attorneys.htm

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #826 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

ugggh! noon news has cadaver dogs at the Cummings area searching for remains    they took Misty back in for questioning...this isn't good.  I haven't been over to the Haleigh forum...don't think I can follow two at the same time. I don't know how you all do it, emotionally and physically.

OT but yet on topic Smile

Seen this and wanted to check for you see what I could find..
Cadaver dogs to search for missing child

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.

Officers will begin searching the area near the home of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings using canine search teams, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported Thursday morning.

The teams are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement organization specializing in canine searches. The teams are made up of "cadaver dogs," which seek out human remains.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child case," the sheriff's office reported in a statement.

Haleigh was last seen on the night of Feb. 9 at her Satsuma home. She was alone with her younger brother and her father's girlfriend, according to reports from officers. The girlfriend discovered the child missing when she got up to go to the bathroom the next morning.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #827 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »

The photobucket photo has either been removed or the name has changed??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »

Sorry I have no idea why my comment isn't here 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: February 26, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »

Let me try John Morgan's pic again! ugh!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: February 26, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »

Yikes, I just did a quick search cause I knew someone had posted it in this thread.  Someone correct this if wrong!!!!!!
Dolce - his name is John - here is link to one of his documents!
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0202/18621577.pdf
KLAAS OR OTHER MOD - Should we edit the posts that have this email?  I got it from http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4596.380  originally posted by Boo, I think.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 12:50:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 26, 2009, 12:20:30 PM »

Hi Quiet Monkey--not peeking out from under your manhole cover today?  You did look cute.  I agree with your assessment of the evidence against that murdering "Totmom." When those taking heads and others say it's just a circumstantial case, of course it is.  Most murders do not occur in the presence of eyewitnesses.  Even Casey was cautious enough not to murder Caylee in front of someone (as far as we know!!!!) Everything else is circumstantial.

Hi Babybear!               

Just sneaking around. No one knows I'm here!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: February 26, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »

And, Dolce.  God had given you the gift of two babies.  And, he intends for those babies to be put first and foremost.  He would not want you to deprive those little miracles of the proper nutrition for their health and well being, whether they are still in your womb, or sitting in their little high chairs.  Your hubby needs some common sense knocked into his head if he thinks differently.
He honestly was thinking of their well being, one of his friend's wife is a vegan, and she has had 6 healthy girls so far.  He thought it would be a nice healthy switch and a good way to start.  His intentions were good, ask A1 he is a very smart and sweet guy....just does not get on the internet to research that much...maybe because I am always hogging it!

Oh...whops..

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: February 26, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »

Oh...whops..

(Self-edit)  Whoops.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 26, 2009, 12:26:18 PM »

The photobucket photo has either been removed or the name has changed??

Thanks Nut! It seems to happen randomly so I just didn't know what it was. I copied them to my album, but I didn't change anything so I still don't know what's causing it. I just delete them when it happens cause I don't know what else to do.  Thanks again for answering!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: February 26, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »

I have been around a number of years, and the one thing I have noticed about people who are strict vegetarians is they have a strange gray color to them. They always look like someone who is recovering from a heart attack or getting ready to have one.

I shared a house with a guy in college who was vega and his doctor told him to get on some meat and get off that diet because he was doing damage to his heart muscle that could not be repaired and it would not show up until later in life. He was a "strange bird" and the weird thing about him is he thought NOTHING of downing a couple of six packs of beer, but professed to keeping "his body pure."  That was an insane contradiction to me.

He died at 43 with the very heart condition the doctor predicted he would acquire if he stayed on that diet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 26, 2009, 12:37:19 PM »

Hey Guys, working on a cake today....butterflies  And I'll be in & out!
Can anyone answer this for me?

Lee's depo tomorrow, his attorney has stated that Lee WILL be there but; if the media shows up he won't testify. How can that be so just because he says it? Doesn't the court have to know in advance or something? Because the media WILL show up & there will be a show down. I don't understand how they can just say; okay we're not doing this & the judge allowing it! Either he's going to give a depo or he's not. The media should have nothing to do with it. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: February 26, 2009, 12:38:31 PM »

Where is TODAY and her big bannana dumping truck?  We need it! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 26, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

Hey Guys, working on a cake today....butterflies  And I'll be in & out!
Can anyone answer this for me?

Lee's depo tomorrow, his attorney has stated that Lee WILL be there but; if the media shows up he won't testify. How can that be so just because he says it? Doesn't the court have to know in advance or something? Because the media WILL show up & there will be a show down. I don't understand how they can just say; okay we're not doing this & the judge allowing it! Either he's going to give a depo or he's not. The media should have nothing to do with it. 
I asked that awhile ago, he's above the law also, evidently. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 26, 2009, 12:41:09 PM »

Where is TODAY and her big bannana dumping truck?  We need it! 
Something is suspicious to me that the public has not received the docs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.