April 27, 2024, 10:26:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230681 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: February 26, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »

The Tiffany's ring that she has, that was mentioned by Cindy, WHO'S IS IT?  I have not seen in the released documents that any of her friends mention it is missing from their jewelry box.
That brings up my next question...WHO GAVE IT TO HER?
I know that Tiffany's rings are pretty inexpensive for the most part (not talking about the diamond ones, more of the accent pieces), but she would have had to order it online as their is not a Tiffany's located in Orlando, FL.  Tony does not make mention of picking it up for her in NY either.

The Mall of Millenia in Orlando has a Tiffany's in it. My son and his ex were shopping wedding rings there.  The prices were crazy!  But they were looking at diamonds.

What type of ring are we talking about here from Tiffany's, an Elsa Perriti or Paloma Picasso fashion ring (with or without diamond accent) design or a diamond ring?   In what context was the conversation?   Is there a picture of it because I know the catalog items pretty well.   Did Jesse give her an engagement ring - I have to look at that picture of them again when she's sitting in the chair and he's kneeling.   Let's put it this way you cant get the simplest of half carat Tiffany setting solitaires for less than $3,500.  I dont see that any of her friends would have anything other than one of the fashion line rings either.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 26, 2009, 12:42:53 PM »

ugggh! noon news has cadaver dogs at the Cummings area searching for remains    they took Misty back in for questioning...this isn't good.  I haven't been over to the Haleigh forum...don't think I can follow two at the same time. I don't know how you all do it, emotionally and physically.

Nothing new on Casey on today's news ... grrrr

I hope that Morgan and Mitnik are more prepared tomorrow for Lee. 

OT but yet on topic Smile

Seen this and wanted to check for you see what I could find..
Cadaver dogs to search for missing child

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.

Officers will begin searching the area near the home of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings using canine search teams, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported Thursday morning.

The teams are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement organization specializing in canine searches. The teams are made up of "cadaver dogs," which seek out human remains.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child case," the sheriff's office reported in a statement.

Haleigh was last seen on the night of Feb. 9 at her Satsuma home. She was alone with her younger brother and her father's girlfriend, according to reports from officers. The girlfriend discovered the child missing when she got up to go to the bathroom the next morning.

thank you Searching!  I sure hope they find Haleigh alive.  Something is not right with the whole story.

Morgan and Morgan is a family business. they have changed names over the years... seems like that no matter which Morgan you email it to they should get the message...but who knows!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: February 26, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »

Hey Guys, working on a cake today....butterflies  And I'll be in & out!
Can anyone answer this for me?

Lee's depo tomorrow, his attorney has stated that Lee WILL be there but; if the media shows up he won't testify. How can that be so just because he says it? Doesn't the court have to know in advance or something? Because the media WILL show up & there will be a show down. I don't understand how they can just say; okay we're not doing this & the judge allowing it! Either he's going to give a depo or he's not. The media should have nothing to do with it. 

I don't know Monken but it doesn't sound right to me!
How do they have that kind of power that they can decide to just leave if they don't like the conditions?
How are they just allowed to do what they please and there are no consequences?
What is the point of all of this if they can pick and choose what they will and won't do?
It seems like they have all the choices and ZG just has to wait till they permit themselves to answer her lawyers questions.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 26, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »

Where is TODAY and her big bannana dumping truck?  We need it! 

Sorry Lovinlife I only have these trucks:

I'll have to go find some bananas for you! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #844 on: February 26, 2009, 12:50:50 PM »

And, Dolce.  God had given you the gift of two babies.  And, he intends for those babies to be put first and foremost.  He would not want you to deprive those little miracles of the proper nutrition for their health and well being, whether they are still in your womb, or sitting in their little high chairs.  Your hubby needs some common sense knocked into his head if he thinks differently.
He honestly was thinking of their well being, one of his friend's wife is a vegan, and she has had 6 healthy girls so far.  He thought it would be a nice healthy switch and a good way to start.  His intentions were good, ask A1 he is a very smart and sweet guy....just does not get on the internet to research that much...maybe because I am always hogging it!

I have been around a number of years, and the one thing I have noticed about people who are strict vegetarians is they have a strange gray color to them. They always look like someone who is recovering from a heart attack or getting ready to have one.

I shared a house with a guy in college who was vega and his doctor told him to get on some meat and get off that diet because he was doing damage to his heart muscle that could not be repaired and it would not show up until later in life. He was a "strange bird" and the weird thing about him is he thought NOTHING of downing a couple of six packs of beer, but professed to keeping "his body pure."  That was an insane contradiction to me.

He died at 43 with the very heart condition the doctor predicted he would acquire if he stayed on that diet.

I never thought about the color of their skin, but they are kind of grey. God put meat on this earth for me to eat, therefore I shall eat it! Love your posts by the way Turbo

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 26, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »

Does anyone have an email address for Attorney Morgan?  I know Cappucino called his office yesterday...but I can't find her.  TIA
TimMorgan@forthepeople.com
When you write him, make sure he knows the property owners name next to the site the remains were found!
I thought his name was John Morgan?

I thought so too Dolce, I'm pretty positive it is.

The lead attorney is John Morgan, he founded Morgan & Morgan, a large mainly plaintiff attorney firm which not only has offices in Orlando but other cities in Florida, Altanta GA and Jackson MS.   His motto is "For the People"   I called his Orlando branch yesterday & was put straight thru to his legal assistant based on the information I gave.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 26, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

Hey Monkeys...I'm catching up, although there isn't much new news....but I'm sure you've all heard about the Judge's ruling to postpone the Ants deposition(if not, look in the document section)....the Ants better have to prove that they are "seeking counseling" if the media has to prove why they should be allowed to be present at the depositions.

And, what about Zenaida's emotional state???? She's the victim here and she shouldn't have to wait any longer...JMO

And, what about this doc dump??? Are they teasing us??? I'm goin nutty here!

Thats just it though, Zenaida is not the ONLY vicitim within this case itself, her MINOR children are as well!   Cindy and George can make appearances on LKL, GMA, David Louer (sp?), Nancy Grace, Dr. Phil, Greta, every local news stations possible, and their front yard....yet to answer a court appointed and overseen Q&A may be too traumatizing to them?  Well the Grand Jury sure as hell did not think that George was too distraut to give statements under oath....who the hell does this Judge think he is?

I want this Judge investigated, I want to know who is paying him off.  I do not buy the bull shit that the Anthony's are in financial trouble, not with this latest tid-bit that ABC is flipping the bills........IMO this Judge is in SOMEONES BACK POCKET!

Dolce, thanks for bringing that up.  Every one of the talking heads seems to forget that she has either 5 or 6 children that she is having to clothe, feed and provide shelter for.

Not only that, in one of her interviews she clearly stated that her children were getting harassed and ostracized at school and by others ...they taunt her children saying things like "Tell your Mama to bring that little girl back".  How do you explain this mess to your children?  Her kids have to really be traumatized by this themselves in addition to having to live in damn motels and shelters.  Zanaida's kids are the ones that probably need the therapy, but because they are dirt poor..guess they don't matter to Judge Rodriguez.  Morgan needs to handle this damn case himself if he can't get Mitnik to be more enthusiastic and agressive in helping Zenaida.

IMO her lawsuit should be for a whole lot more than 15K !!!!  
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 26, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »

Here's this banana truck:

RIP Sweet Puppy
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: February 26, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »

JSM,

Are you here? No rush, no pressure, and I don't want to bother you. If you would care to e-mail me sometime, please do as I could talk for a minute to someone kind. If not, ok too. Pets for Josef.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »

Yes!  Due to mercury content right?  I will read that and see if they mention the Maji.

Rule of the thumb: the longer the fish is in the food chain, the more merc they accumulate.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: February 26, 2009, 01:04:11 PM »

Thanks for the contact info on the Morgan Law Firm everyone!   I just sent an email to Mr. Mitnik...I'll let you know if I hear back from him! 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #851 on: February 26, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys, have been very busy lately, so lots of late-night reading but not much posting.  Have been waiting and waiting for the document dump....now today is my day with my grandchildren.  I still hope for the document dump but will have to wait for tonight to read.

Searching, I have been so worried about your nose, hope everything is feeling better now and at least you got rid of a bump, lol. 

My Time, I have just become hooked on Musings, I must say from about 1 to 3am you and your fellow jokesters keep me happy and a laughing.  Keep it up, this world can't have enough to be a laughing about, especially in a forum such as this.

Klass, I have also been poking into Natalee's thread, wow, it can be pretty rough in there.  I hope we never turn on each other in the Caylee thread.  What a horrible mess to be going through.  Klass, you do an excellent job of keeping it moderated.  I especially enjoyed reading Red's take on it all.

The kids are almost here and we even got 2 inches of snow today so they are so excited.  I bought them each their own new toy boxes and filled inside with all kinds of prizes and a new darling Mickey Mouse table and chair to do crafts and eat at.  Can't wait till they get here.
I will be checking back in during the day to see if we get our well deserved document dump.  I hope so, I will be reading till the wee hours.

Lucinda, I have missed our talks in musings, when do you leave for your trip?  I hope you get a chance to see the doc dump first.  You have a wonderful time with your son.  Hope your hangover isn't too bad today, mate. 

Cappy, I adore you know as much as I did at Comcast.com.  your posts are amazing.  I just knew you got through the attorney Morgan,  just wish we would of realized sooner that we were ahead of the attorneys, lol.  Just can't beat a monkey in the know.

Last but not least, don't worry my sweet monkeys.  Casey is doing down, (no, not that way) lol but believe me, she is going down.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 26, 2009, 01:07:52 PM »

Lee's depo tomorrow, his attorney has stated that Lee WILL be there but; if the media shows up he won't testify. How can that be so just because he says it? Doesn't the court have to know in advance or something? Because the media WILL show up & there will be a show down. I don't understand how they can just say; okay we're not doing this & the judge allowing it! Either he's going to give a depo or he's not. The media should have nothing to do with it. 
I asked that awhile ago, he's above the law also, evidently. 

That sucks!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: February 26, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »

I don't know Monken but it doesn't sound right to me!
How do they have that kind of power that they can decide to just leave if they don't like the conditions?
How are they just allowed to do what they please and there are no consequences?
What is the point of all of this if they can pick and choose what they will and won't do?
It seems like they have all the choices and ZG just has to wait till they permit themselves to answer her lawyers questions.

Is the depo supposed to be at Morgan's office? I hope the media will be there in full force; this really pisses me off!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: February 26, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.

Anyone hear anything more about this visit that the ant's wanted to have privately with KC?

So no way to get any logs to see if who KC's sends mail to, huh?
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: February 26, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »

I think we are unsupervised, but once we are, could I get my last post deleted? I am sorry and it was not fair. Thx.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 26, 2009, 01:17:06 PM »

USA Today had an interesting article re. evidence on Thursday 19 Feb.
I tried to find it online to provide a link, but no luck. 

Its entitled Real-life police forensics don't resemble 'CSI' written by Dan Vergano. 

The whole piece bolsters my view that nothing is a slam dunk yet.  Says Wm. Watson, chairman of the Ass. of Forensic DNA Analysts and Administrators: "The reality is that this report is going to cause alot of pain for people in my field.  Defense lawyers will use it to challenge in all sorts of situations..."

Sorry I can't figure out how to provide a link, but its an interesting read.

Foggy/b]
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #857 on: February 26, 2009, 01:18:11 PM »

Yes!  Due to mercury content right?  I will read that and see if they mention the Maji.

Rule of the thumb: the longer the fish is in the food chain, the more merc they accumulate.
So what you are saying is that I should be pretty safe if I go with eating the Gold Fish right?

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: February 26, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »

Also...your allowed to make collect phone calls from jail.
So KC must call her peps.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #859 on: February 26, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »

Also...your allowed to make collect phone calls from jail.
So KC must call her peps.
If the recieving part accepts the charges right?  Are the calls not recorded?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.