April 27, 2024, 01:49:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230616 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 26, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »

Here's this banana truck:

TY Quiet!  we need this info today!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: February 26, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »

I just want to confirm that I have my documents striaght in my head.  We recieved the 500 documents which had the crime scene evidence, what was removed from the Antony's on warrent and some other little tidbits but all that we received of the 1100 documents so far is the Dom Casey interview? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Lovin

Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: February 26, 2009, 01:28:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Guest (which i usually sit among), ~smiles~

Cappucino, Regarding the Tiffany ring... I believe Sindy asked KC about her Tiffany ring in one of the jailhouse conversations.  Went looking for the ring, amongst the photos of KC, because i was, wel-l-l ,curious.   ~shrugs~  ( i tend to pick-up on the oddest facts and then run with them) The best i could find was a ring on KC's hand that looks like the smaller silver Tiffany signature ring.  KC told Sindy she had not seen the ring in awhile. IIRC. 

A.

Life IS Good!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: February 26, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

Do you guys know how far it is from where Caylee was found to Amscot where the car was left without gas?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #864 on: February 26, 2009, 01:30:02 PM »

Foggy....I was reading this last week.....
There is an excellent photo of my husband at the link

Report: Real-world police forensics don't resemble 'CSI'
Updated 2/18/2009 8:28 PM 
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-02-18-crime-lab_N.htm
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 01:32:28 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #865 on: February 26, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »

Cappucino, Regarding the Tiffany ring... I believe Sindy asked KC about her Tiffany ring in one of the jailhouse conversations.  Went looking for the ring, amongst the photos of KC, because i was, wel-l-l ,curious.   ~shrugs~  ( i tend to pick-up on the oddest facts and then run with them) The best i could find was a ring on KC's hand that looks like the smaller silver Tiffany signature ring.  KC told Sindy she had not seen the ring in awhile. IIRC. 

A.
I get hung up on odd facts also. All I know it was very odd to be bringing up that ring in that visit and WELCOME 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #866 on: February 26, 2009, 01:31:50 PM »

A.
I concur, it seemed to me like it was one from their signature sterling silver line of accessories, inexpensive.  As I stated in my first post about this, it was not from the diamond or engagement section of Tiffany's. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 26, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »

I snipped this from wftv article ... and you've probably already discussed it ... but since my feed kept going down during the hearing yesterday ... this was new to me ...

But Wednesday, their attorney went to court telling a judge that they are not emotionally able to handle testifying in the defamation lawsuit against their daughter Casey.

"They believed that they had a murder case, but they didn't have a body. Now they do and you can see what it's done to this family," attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday.

Now ... color me stupid ... but when in the world did the As ever believe they had a murder case?  They were in Cali looking for a live Caylee when the remains were found for heaven sake!  I'm beginning to think Conway has a screw loose ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: February 26, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »

A.
I concur, it seemed to me like it was one from their signature sterling silver line of accessories, inexpensive.  As I stated in my first post about this, it was not from the diamond or engagement section of Tiffany's. 
Just wanted to add...no way it could have been a Purity Ring!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: February 26, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

A.

Welcome Aunza
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

I snipped this from wftv article ... and you've probably already discussed it ... but since my feed kept going down during the hearing yesterday ... this was new to me ...

But Wednesday, their attorney went to court telling a judge that they are not emotionally able to handle testifying in the defamation lawsuit against their daughter Casey.

"They believed that they had a murder case, but they didn't have a body. Now they do and you can see what it's done to this family," attorney Brad Conway said Wednesday.

Now ... color me stupid ... but when in the world did the As ever believe they had a murder case?  They were in Cali looking for a live Caylee when the remains were found for heaven sake!  I'm beginning to think Conway has a screw loose ...
Very good point!  Are they now trying to hint that they believed Caylee to have been murdered by this Zanny?  Would that not ADD to the lawsuit?  (I know I am poking the bear)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »

I believe everyone around them has a screw loose, and then some.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:51 PM »

Hi Newfie!  I think that "they" is refering to the SA office. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: February 26, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »

Welcome Aunza
OMG!  Its Klaas!!!  You ARE alive and kicking!!!  (Thats one less worry!)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #874 on: February 26, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »

I thought thaty sounded odd as well. The only thing I can figure is Conway was refering to LE as "they." 

I remember you, Caylee.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: February 26, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »

Also...your allowed to make collect phone calls from jail.
So KC must call her peps.
If the recieving part accepts the charges right?  Are the calls not recorded?

That's right, my sweet, Dolce...the receiving party has to accept the charges, which we know the ants would.  And yep...them calls are all recorded. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: February 26, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »

Is he then trying to insinuate that they would feel better about Caylee being gone if they did not have the body?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 26, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

I think we are unsupervised, but once we are, could I get my last post deleted? I am sorry and it was not fair. Thx.
blurrymonkey I'm of course not JSM, but I have worried about you since I saw your post, I sure hope everything is okay. Mary
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: February 26, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »

Welcome Aunza
OMG!  Its Klaas!!!  You ARE alive and kicking!!!  (Thats one less worry!)

I've been around most of the morning.  I did go to the store and went on 2 walks with my dogs but other than that I've been in the forum, just not this thread 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 26, 2009, 01:38:48 PM »

Ooohhh ... then that makes sense Lovin - (Sorry Mr. Conway) ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.