April 27, 2024, 04:21:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 230635 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #920 on: February 26, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »

I would think because it's such a high profile case...the calls would be available for the prosecution to gather and review...heck..if they video taped her during the time she was being told about the remains being found..I would imagine, the prosecution/FBI reviews the calls and keep them on "file".

Good point Blaze....but now I am still wanting to hear them!  I am sure she is all bubbley and happy Casey.  BAH!

Trancript of one such phone call strictly from my imagination:

This is the Orange County Correctional Facility. You have a collect call from: *irritated sigh* Casey, who do you think? Do you accept the charges?

George: Hey, gorgeous! your mom and I are so happy to talk to you. It's so good to hear your voice. You hangin' in there?

Casey: Hi, Dad. *sniffs* I'm hanging in there. It's the only thing I can do. I just eat Poptarts and read and nap, just like when I was at home and didn't have a job.

Cindy: Casey? I had a couple of questions about Caylee --

Casey: *angry huff* All you ever do is talk about Caylee, Mom. I've told you all I can. There's nothing else I can do to help from here. You all are all cozy and warm at home and eating chili and I'm the only one stuck here. I'm a victim in all this, Mom. How about treating me like one?

Cindy: Casey, honey, I know --

Casey: God! I can see calling you was a waste. Huge waste. *click*   

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #921 on: February 26, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are t ::MonkeyEek:Surprised be released?

It couldn't hurt to ask. 
No it couldn't hurt. I just don't understand this, I thought we were to get a big dump on Mon or Tues.
Ok so that is 2 yes's?  I am looking up the number now.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: February 26, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »

MONKEYS and GUESTS:

I just called WFTV about the doc dumps and here's the info I got....

-she told me that as of now they have no new documents/videos... 
-everything they received they posted on their website last week
-she said they don't have the actual video of KCs reaction to the remains being found yet--they were only told what happened
-i asked if she knew of any new docs coming soon, and she said "no", but that "they" usually just call spur of the moment and say "it's ready, come pick it up"..they don't really let them know in advance....so it still could happen today or tomorrow(I hope!!!)

**and I don't know if anyone heard this, but on WS(don't throw nanners at me pleez!) they say there's an audio b/w Lee and TL that's included in the DVDs of KCs reaction in jail....???? I don't know if Tony was wired by cops to get info out of Lee, or visa versa...I'm a little confused on this, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Wow...great job Luv!  You have guts to call.  Me?? I'm to chicken to do that stuff.  But that was really cool of you to do...Thanks.

You're welcome! I was getting annoyed that there were no new docs, so I just decided to call. It was more out of frustration than anything...but I'm glad to know someone thinks I have guts!!! 

You go with your bad self... You go right to the source..I like that...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: February 26, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »

Foggy....I was reading this last week.....
There is an excellent photo of my husband at the link

Report: Real-world police forensics don't resemble 'CSI'
Updated 2/18/2009 8:28 PM 
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-02-18-crime-lab_N.htm
I actually looked at this just to see your husband.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #924 on: February 26, 2009, 02:08:06 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are to be released?

No, in fact when I called WFTV she told me I could request the info from the Clerk of Courts myself...for a fee of course. I don't know if they'd tell us, but I'll call if you'd like...since I seem to be on a calling binge Very Happy

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: February 26, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

Orange County Clerk of Courts 
(incase anyone else is interested)

Records Management
407-836-2000 phone
407-836-6328 fax
ContactRecordsDiv@myorangeclerk.com

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #926 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »

I am a chicken monkey, so glad there are such brave monkeys not afraid to get involved and make calls. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are to be released?

No, in fact when I called WFTV she told me I could request the info from the Clerk of Courts myself...for a fee of course. I don't know if they'd tell us, but I'll call if you'd like...since I seem to be on a calling binge Very Happy
You can call if you would like.  No one ever takes me seriously given my "childish" voice.  Usually Boo does the calling.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »

When you call Dolce ask them if Jose Butfuz ate any of the docs. Tell them he is a sneaky one. 

I remember you, Caylee.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #929 on: February 26, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »

Ok Dolce, looks like you got it under control...let us know what you find out!!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: February 26, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »

I would think because it's such a high profile case...the calls would be available for the prosecution to gather and review...heck..if they video taped her during the time she was being told about the remains being found..I would imagine, the prosecution/FBI reviews the calls and keep them on "file".

Good point Blaze....but now I am still wanting to hear them!  I am sure she is all bubbley and happy Casey.  BAH!

Trancript of one such phone call strictly from my imagination:

This is the Orange County Correctional Facility. You have a collect call from: *irritated sigh* Casey, who do you think? Do you accept the charges?

George: Hey, gorgeous! your mom and I are so happy to talk to you. It's so good to hear your voice. You hangin' in there?

Casey: Hi, Dad. *sniffs* I'm hanging in there. It's the only thing I can do. I just eat Poptarts and read and nap, just like when I was at home and didn't have a job.

Cindy: Casey? I had a couple of questions about Caylee --

Casey: *angry huff* All you ever do is talk about Caylee, Mom. I've told you all I can. There's nothing else I can do to help from here. You all are all cozy and warm at home and eating chili and I'm the only one stuck here. I'm a victim in all this, Mom. How about treating me like one?

Cindy: Casey, honey, I know --

Casey: God! I can see calling you was a waste. Huge waste. *click*   

Your too funny!
But yep..KC difentely is the victim..
Thinking about the 1st video phone visit...
Going from memory..(God help us..lol)

CA would tell KC about her father working so hard and stinking..
KC would say..He stink?  I haven't showered in two days.
CA would tell KC they got a flat tire..
KC would say ..hello..she knew all about flat tires..remember she had them.
It was so sickening...everything CA would say..KC would remind her that she had it worse. 
Shut the H*LL up KC. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: February 26, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »

Would it be too persumptuous to just call the Clerk of Courts ourselves and ask when the remaining docs are t ::MonkeyEek:Surprised be released?

It couldn't hurt to ask. 
No it couldn't hurt. I just don't understand this, I thought we were to get a big dump on Mon or Tues.

lol@dolce
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: February 26, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

lol >>> omg...I get nervous...just thinking that you will.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #933 on: February 26, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »

It couldn't hurt to ask. 

YES, I vote YES too

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: February 26, 2009, 02:14:24 PM »

I am a chicken monkey, so glad there are such brave monkeys not afraid to get involved and make calls. 

I'm a monkey that grew chicken wings.
Stays right over here with NoRose.
lol
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: February 26, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »

Your too funny!
But yep..KC difentely is the victim..
Thinking about the 1st video phone visit...
Going from memory..(God help us..lol)

CA would tell KC about her father working so hard and stinking..
KC would say..He stink?  I haven't showered in two days.
CA would tell KC they got a flat tire..
KC would say ..hello..she knew all about flat tires..remember she had them.
It was so sickening...everything CA would say..KC would remind her that she had it worse. 
Shut the H*LL up KC. 

I would donate money to Casey's acct for a big, tall, heaping glass or two of

Shut the F* Up!!!!!!!

Can you imagine if she took the stand? Disaster!

I remember you, Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: February 26, 2009, 02:16:13 PM »

Thank-you very much for the warm welcome.

Have enjoyed reading here, at SM, for quite some time.  Find you all to be awesome and way SMART.  Not sure i am up to your level of investigative work, sooo... IF i seem way offa the mark regarding this case, just gimme a bump on the noggin' and i will try a little harder. 

It was my thought, the ring was another false lead by Sindy.  The ring was mentioned within the converstaion regarding the house keys.  IIRC

Klaasend, Thank-you for allowing me to become a monkey.  I apprecaite this very much! (so does my hubby lol)  I will try not to abuse the privilege. ~smiles~

A.

Just a thought but is there a Tiffany keyring?  Good morning/afternoon to monkeys.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: February 26, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

Ugh! You want option 7 for "Records Management" division.

Wow she was RUDE! (Should have taken the Customer Service survey at the end of the call)

I was told that media would be notified once documents are ready for release and pick up......
I said "So documents have been released then?"
She asked me which news station or newspaper I was affiliated with.
I told her "Scared Monkeys"
She said "Um, ok.  All media outlets will be notified when documents are ready to be picked up."

NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR DAGNABBIT!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #938 on: February 26, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »

JSM,

Are you here? No rush, no pressure, and I don't want to bother you. If you would care to e-mail me sometime, please do as I could talk for a minute to someone kind. If not, ok too. Pets for Josef.
I'm sorry blurry, I am at work and just saw this message. I see you are off line, but I will send you a quick email. Cheer up and check your email. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: February 26, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »

Ugh! You want option 7 for "Records Management" division.

Wow she was RUDE! (Should have taken the Customer Service survey at the end of the call)

I was told that media would be notified once documents are ready for release and pick up......
I said "So documents have been released then?"
She asked me which news station or newspaper I was affiliated with.
I told her "Scared Monkeys"
She said "Um, ok.  All media outlets will be notified when documents are ready to be picked up."

NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR DAGNABBIT!
Sweetie, that's what you get for sounding like a beautiful 10 year old!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.