April 30, 2024, 11:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #22 2/24/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 86725 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: February 24, 2009, 11:24:35 PM »

Ok I am caught up.  No lima bean, coffee first thing - gotcha.  As for the fish guy- no thanks, he is too close to what I already have. 

DID YOU REALLY READ WHAT YOU JUST POSTED???

OMG!! I can't breath!!!  LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!

you bad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #461 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:09 PM »

Ok I am caught up.  No lima bean, coffee first thing - gotcha.  As for the fish guy- no thanks, he is too close to what I already have. 

Poor PT.   I keep trying to figure out who puts lima beans in chili anyway, do you ? 

That's what I want to know!! Poor Part time doesn't even know how chili's supposed to taste!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:28 PM »

Hey Dottie!  Are you here caught up?  I'm really bumbed and was looking for someone to chat with and there's no one here.

Lovinlife (not tonight!)
Hey Lovin, sorry I missed you.  I'm working on a two day migraine and can't look at the screen long....boy you know you're addicted when you try to read this stuff with a migraine.  Got your nanners..sorry your bumbed.  Let's just hope and pray that things turn around for everyone.  I'll be in touch.

CBB, love the lake house.....I think you'll forgot to make a place for me.  I'll just pitch a tent. 

MT, PT's pic was really scary!!!  I can't even believe Klaas thought to do that.....just too funny!!   

HH, There's somthing fishy about Joe....I'm just sayin.   

Have a great time tonight everyone!!!  Off to try to sleep. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:40 PM »

Oh!  I'm slow tonight !     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2009, 11:26:29 PM »

Poor PT.   I keep trying to figure out who puts lima beans in chili anyway, do you ? 

That's what I want to know!! Poor Part time doesn't even know how chili's supposed to taste!

Hmmm?? but did he figure out how to make computer poof!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #465 on: February 24, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »

Hey Dottie!  Are you here caught up?  I'm really bumbed and was looking for someone to chat with and there's no one here.

Lovinlife (not tonight!)
Hey Lovin, sorry I missed you.  I'm working on a two day migraine and can't look at the screen long....boy you know you're addicted when you try to read this stuff with a migraine.  Got your nanners..sorry your bumbed.  Let's just hope and pray that things turn around for everyone.  I'll be in touch.

CBB, love the lake house.....I think you'll forgot to make a place for me.  I'll just pitch a tent. 

MT, PT's pic was really scary!!!  I can't even believe Klaas thought to do that.....just too funny!!   

HH, There's somthing fishy about Joe....I'm just sayin.   

Have a great time tonight everyone!!!  Off to try to sleep. 

We'll miss you Dottie!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #466 on: February 24, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh.................. you're on to something, marymary!!!!

I may have to make Part Time a Comrade!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »

Thanks BG I was going to ask that one myself. Have heard of kidney beans in spaghetti, but never lima beans in chili. Good evening all.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 24, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »

Ok, I am glad I am in my DARK bedroom in Dark pjs where you all cant see me blush!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #469 on: February 24, 2009, 11:30:22 PM »

My dog can poof all by herself!!    Rolling Eyes
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 24, 2009, 11:32:29 PM »

Thanks BG I was going to ask that one myself. Have heard of kidney beans in spaghetti, but never lima beans in chili. Good evening all.

Hi GE ... I've never heard of kidney beans (or any other kind of beans) in spaghetti !    But then I'm a terrible cook.

I'm guessing MT put lima beans in his chili so he'd cook the next time.   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 24, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »

Ok, I am glad I am in my DARK bedroom in Dark pjs where you all cant see me blush!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #472 on: February 24, 2009, 11:35:32 PM »

Hi GE ... I've never heard of kidney beans (or any other kind of beans) in spaghetti !    But then I'm a terrible cook.

That's just wrong. Nobody should think that Chili is supposed to be green............ just sayin 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 24, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »

Dog poof???   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #474 on: February 24, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »

You all know MT better than I do. But that would be my guess. If she thinks he did something to her computer he better watch his back. Her pay back might be interesting to say the least. How you feeling tonight BG

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #475 on: February 24, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

Love you, always!!!

Love you enough to suggest an appmt. with your gynacologist??        
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: February 24, 2009, 11:37:20 PM »

Borrowed my neighbors signal!!   

What kind of beans goes in chili???  PT is not use to homemade cooking!!  A1 - he will be putty in your hands!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #477 on: February 24, 2009, 11:38:38 PM »

Borrowed my neighbors signal!!   

What kind of beans goes in chili???  PT is not use to homemade cooking!!  A1 - he will be putty in your hands!! 
So glad to see you back.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #478 on: February 24, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »

Dog poof???   

Yeah, and when she does it, her head turns and she just looks at her butt, like it did something she didn't tell it to!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: February 24, 2009, 11:39:15 PM »

Love you, always!!!

Love you enough to suggest an appmt. with your gynacologist??        
Thank you ( Im so embarrased)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.