April 30, 2024, 03:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #22 2/24/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 86573 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: February 25, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »

Yeah, it's really PT's own fault for being so easy!

Aren't they all?? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:35 PM »

My Time, you can also call your landline on your cell phone to make the phone ring and awaken PT.  When he answers, ask him if his refrigerator is running or something like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:55 PM »

oh did I tell you that Joe called and told me that the guest room was being remodeled,  hmmmmmmmm  I told him fine I will get a Motel Room!!!!!!!!   Im harder than that to fool!

Why would he say that, does he still want the dogs??
Uhhh    of course he wants the dogs, but he was trying to get me to have to sleep  with him with that lame excuse,  he said you cant blame a man for  trying, I said Yes I can if thats the best  you can do!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: February 25, 2009, 10:01:39 PM »

My Time, you can also call your landline on your cell phone to make the phone ring and awaken PT.  When he answers, ask him if his refrigerator is running or something like that.

He got wise to that one, the ringer is off in the bedroom! 

Of course, I will need to turn the light on later  - to find something very, very important!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: February 25, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »

HH, doesn't he have a sofa or recliner?  I am sure he would be perfectly comfortable in either of those.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 25, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »

HH, doesn't he have a sofa or recliner?  I am sure he would be perfectly comfortable in either of those.   
LOL,    good thinking, I bet that guest room will be just fine now when I get there!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: February 25, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

oh did I tell you that Joe called and told me that the guest room was being remodeled,  hmmmmmmmm  I told him fine I will get a Motel Room!!!!!!!!   Im harder than that to fool!

Uhhh    of course he wants the dogs, but he was trying to get me to have to sleep  with him with that lame excuse,  he said you cant blame a man for  trying, I said Yes I can if thats the best  you can do!

Oh, now I get it!!  He doesn't just want the dogs!!  Joe want a kitty too!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 25, 2009, 10:04:15 PM »

Of course, I will need to turn the light on later  - to find something very, very important!! 

You could also bang two pot lids together loud as you can but only do it once so he can't be sure if he heard it or dreamed it.  Do as close to him as possible like right outside bedroom door.  And put them away before he can react.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: February 25, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »

You could also bang two pot lids together loud as you can but only do it once so he can't be sure if he heard it or dreamed it.  Do as close to him as possible like right outside bedroom door.  And put them away before he can react.

Ahhh, I see you have many hidden talents!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 25, 2009, 10:06:05 PM »

My Time, do you have a dog whistle, one that is supersonic and humans can't hear?  Would make setting the goggies off a piece of cake.  Practially effortless.

PERSONA NON GRATA

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 25, 2009, 10:08:30 PM »

Oh, now I get it!!  He doesn't just want the dogs!!  Joe want a kitty too!!   
hahahhahahha.........well like all Men, his wants wont hurt him, he tried another line the last time I was there, he told me that we should go hang out in the hot tub and have a drink and watch TV, but then he said no one can wear clothes in the hot tub, because it doesnt matter how good they have been washed, there;s always detergent left in them and they make suds in the hot tub,  very very Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: February 25, 2009, 10:15:01 PM »

My Time, do you have a dog whistle, one that is supersonic and humans can't hear?  Would make setting the goggies off a piece of cake.  Practially effortless.

I will need to put that on my list!     The house is getting very hot as we speak!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 25, 2009, 10:17:09 PM »

I will need to put that on my list!     The house is getting very hot as we speak!!   
Oh no you didnt turn up the thermastat!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: February 25, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »

Isn't it cold out??  Is to me!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 25, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »

uhh   no, but then who can say how someone else feels.........lol

Isn't it cold out??  Is to me!!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: February 25, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »

Ah, yes, must conserve on heating and cooling costs by all means.

Reminds me of the time there was this really well built housepainter. . . always removed his shirt when it was hot in the house.  What else to do?

PERSONA NON GRATA

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 25, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »

Reminds me of the time there was this really well built housepainter. . . always removed his shirt when it was hot in the house.  What else to do?

what else indeed....woohooo

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: February 25, 2009, 10:23:05 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: February 25, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

Hi MT!!!

I miss talking to you.  What's my job???

Hi Bearly, I miss you too!! 

Your job can be....................the bartender!!  I bet you can make a good drink or two!!  You might be awfully busy though!! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: February 25, 2009, 10:24:51 PM »

Hi MT!!!

I miss talking to you.  What's my job???

Hi Bearly, I miss you too!! 

Your job can be....................the bartender!!  I bet you can make a good drink or two!!  You might be awfully busy though!! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.