April 30, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #22 2/24/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 86557 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2009, 01:39:51 AM »

We could definately have a monkey party!!

I don't care who can clean or cook................. I want to know who can work CONSTRUCTION!!!   
Well I have been married to Mr Construction for over 40 years does that count
But, But GE, thought this was an "All girls party"?  Just need the super glue & Duct tape????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2009, 01:40:40 AM »

I don't care who can clean or cook................. I want to know who can work CONSTRUCTION!!!   

sorry....my nails, you know! *giggles*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2009, 01:41:11 AM »

Wait,  40+ years!!!!    And he is still breathing - my Lord - you must be a saint!!!   

Speaking of husbands......is it time for another injection? 

LOL - yes, I believe it is!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2009, 01:41:52 AM »

EDIT Send HIM right over. Don't know where my brain is tonight

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2009, 01:42:13 AM »

I've got this vision of the Monkey girls backing out the boat, armed with the oregano and refreshment!!!  We'd never get it back in the slip!!!

We'd be hitting the Marina for burgers in no time!!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2009, 01:43:39 AM »

Yes, Yes, send him to my house please!!!   
Next time we go visit his mom I will send right over

Thank you!! I will be waiting!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »

I'm not ever going to get this finished................ it takes SO long to do it yourself, and the materials alone cost a fortune!! But,  can't just leave it this way becase 'd have to finish it to sell it! There were 3 bedrooms upstairs, and we took out a wall to make a big Master bedroom on the main level, knowing we were going to fix this one downstairs, but it's at a standstill.  Rolling Eyes

John bought himself a big flatscreen to put downstairs for Christmas.....................   it's gotten where that's his idea of contributing to the completion!      

Don't worry, it will get done.  It is very costly and one thing leads to another and another...........and have I mentioned the dust and mess - just kidding on that part!!  Your house is beautiful - Thanks for sharing your pics with us.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »

I'm not ever going to get this finished................ it takes SO long to do it yourself, and the materials alone cost a fortune!! But,  can't just leave it this way becase 'd have to finish it to sell it! There were 3 bedrooms upstairs, and we took out a wall to make a big Master bedroom on the main level, knowing we were going to fix this one downstairs, but it's at a standstill.  Rolling Eyes

John bought himself a big flatscreen to put downstairs for Christmas.....................   it's gotten where that's his idea of contributing to the completion!      

SEE!!  Now we love John but he is out!!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:50 AM »

I've got this vision of the Monkey girls backing out the boat, armed with the oregano and refreshment!!!  We'd never get it back in the slip!!!

cheers

crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »

Yeah !   

He may be a good speciman, but he's still man!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2009, 01:46:58 AM »

Don't worry, it will get done.  It is very costly and one thing leads to another and another...........and have I mentioned the dust and mess - just kidding on that part!!  Your house is beautiful - Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Yep, yep and yep!!!  Love, Love it!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2009, 01:48:16 AM »

cheers
The Marina's about 10 minutes by boat...............let's see.................. YEP! That's about how long it would take to need munchies!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2009, 01:48:50 AM »

Yeah !   

He may be a good speciman, but he's still man!   

very, very true!! only a man ((((sigh))))
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2009, 01:51:24 AM »

I wanna take pictures and post them tooo, is there a class I could take to learn how , like posting pictures 101 or something!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »

cheers
The Marina's about 10 minutes by boat...............let's see.................. YEP! That's about how long it would take to need munchies!!!   

Memries,
Like the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? could we?
Memries, may be beautiful and yet
Whats too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So its the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2009, 01:53:04 AM »

I wanna take pictures and post them tooo, is there a class I could take to learn how , like posting pictures 101 or something!

Get a photobucket account - it is much easier to work with IMO. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2009, 01:53:12 AM »

I say we get Mr. Construction to finish it, and use it as a retirement home for Monkeys!   

I don't want to work, how about you guys?

Can we just get the guys to send us a check???
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2009, 01:53:52 AM »

cheers

haha stop, i have cottonmouth just thinking about it. geez tho, how much fun would we have... i love the ocean, and with you sweeties in  the mix, all adds up to major wonderfulness.

and dont forget the oregano.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »

Start with opening a photobucket account!!  Then get back to me!!  LOL
Seriously, Jackie taught me and it is very easy!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2009, 01:54:20 AM »

You will get it done. CBB even if you had someone come in and do the work, it would take forever to finish. Think of the movie (What about Bob,) with his baby steps. Remember after awhile even those baby steps turn into full steps. Your house is beautiful.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.