April 16, 2024, 04:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N. Korea missile tests - Heading towards WWWIII?  (Read 4424 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: July 04, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »

Is it ever going to end?  Is our world really heading towards WWWIII?  This man reminds me of Hitler with a different agenda.  He's a crazy man in desparate need of attention!   Was he truely trying to compete with the world attention over the Shuttle launch?   In addition to competing for attention with Iraq and Iran.  Then there's  the idiot in Venzuala who believes we don't have better things to do than threaten him as well?
The crisis with Israel and Palestine exploding again?  If you believe in the end of times according to Revelations.  Are we getting closer?  Are all the signs aligning as God said?  Look at what is happening to America, as we slowly take God out of everything, what our country's foundation was built upon and why I believe we prospered for so long as we have.....

I'm not trying to sound like an End of Times fanatic, but it just makes me wonder.  I do believe in what the Bible says, I know people have believed the end of times are here for centuries.  So I question, is this just over having access to 24 hr media making us more aware of our world, or is it more than that?  Any thought?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 08:21:59 PM »

Sorry,  I ended making this in to two different topics.  I just kept thinking faster than I was typing.
Topic 1 -  What the heck is N. Korea thinking!!!!
Topic 2 -  Where the heck is the state of our world heading?

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 12:44:27 AM »

Dear Dihannah1,

In my opinion WWIII officially began on September 11, 2001. It is a war against terrorism which is never going to end. They are already training the next generation.

Kim Jong Il is regarded as a nut case.  I think he was sending a clear message today, the 4th, on purpose.

The Middle East is in crisis on two fronts.

Yes, I believe in the End Times, biblical or not.  Not many civilizations last forever.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 12:53:58 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Dear Dihannah1,

In my opinion WWIII officially began on September 11, 2001. It is a war against terrorism which is never going to end. They are already training the next generation.

Kim Jong Il is regarded as a nut case.  I think he was sending a clear message today, the 4th, on purpose.

The Middle East is in crisis on two fronts.

Yes, I believe in the End Times, biblical or not.  Not many civilizations last forever.

Louise, 9/11.  Interesting that you say this.  When I saw what was going on, I called all my children and told them I would see them in Heaven.  Those that I reached by phone and the ones I could not, I left them a voice mail, I really feel as if that was the beginning of the end.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 01:21:55 AM »

Tyler,

Were you involved in September 11?   Shocked

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 01:41:20 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Tyler,

Were you involved in September 11?   Shocked

No, just viewing it from TV and getting the feeling that some kind of Armagedon was at hand.  One of my children was in New York (state), not NYC, and I felt he was safe.  I had to find them, however and talk to them on the phone.  I felt compelled to do it.  I just had to.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 02:42:44 AM »

Oh Tyler,

I understand. It was a very scary time. I also felt Armageddon was at hand. I was scared to death.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 09:51:48 PM »

This evening I heard FOX news reporting that one of the North Korean missiles test fired yesterday was aimed at Hawaii. They did some scientific measurements and concluded that the missile aimed at Hawaii was thus aimed at the United States. Fortunately, the missile failed several moments after it's launch. All the countries are having emergency phone calls and meetings. Even Ann Coulter was stumped on what we should do. She said, "We're in a real pickle over this."

I think the world is trying for diplomacy but North Korea says it will continue to fire test missiles any time they feel like it. So something apparently has to be done. What do you think should be done? Anyone?

I don't think the world is going to ignore this issue.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 11:18:36 PM »

Well N. Korea finally has taken center stage.  Now that Mr. Il has all this negative attention on him, with little to gain, what's he going to do now? Especially making a fool out of himself with his long range missile failure, but of course I don't mean to minimize the threat, it could just make him more determined. I imagine Iran is upset the attention has been shortly taken away from them, maybe they will join forces in some way?  It just is beyond my comprehension that these evil countries believe they have something to gain outside of a peaceful process.....  Why can't there just be peace on earth and not such greed.  Sadly, America has just as much to lose if it continues on it's gaining greedy path and forcing God out of it, even without all the same hatred and evil as in the Middle East.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:26 PM »

I heard on FOX today that North Korea and Iran are in bed together. Each is keeping close tabs on the other. The problem with North Korea is that Kim Jong Il is crazy. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is also crazy.

Ya can't deal logically with nut cases.

The US is talking about blowing up the North Korean missiles on the launch pad.

What do you suppose would happen next if we blew up a missile on the launch pad?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 04:04:30 PM »

I don't want to think of what would happen next... I'm sure it wouldn't be pleasant.  That's why I don't believe we will do anything, at least not now.  We do have an anti-missile ship just show up in Japan.  I also heard about Iran and N. Korea in bed together.  Two crazies cannot be good.  I believe something drastic is going to happen in the near future, but what exactly, we'll see.

You know something else scary, is  Putin beginning to crack down on his own people and slowly reversing democracy.  Russia has been providing most of those weapons to Iran and N. Korea.  I really do see WWWIII ahead.  Yes, the Middle East is about to Implode!  Israel is refusing to cease fire and talking to PM of Palestine.  I felt at least he had some common sense, until the idiots voted in the Hamas political wing.
Biblical?

I am just glad I have Jesus Christ on my side!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 09:36:24 PM »

John Bolton and Condi were very effective in getting the UN Security Council to support us in this.  

Our molly coddling of the old former KBGer, Putin, was not in vain.  Let's see how long we can use this little fiddler before he is overthrown by his own.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.