March 29, 2024, 03:21:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 117740 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2006, 09:38:30 PM »

SAN - are you doing a transcript of The Lineup?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2006, 09:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Koch made it seem like it is the judges that are pushing this Nov. 1 court date, trying to make Janssen show her hand. Why would a judge do this on behalf of J2K? Is the judge also pushing for a status review for the SGs? Or any of the other suspects? Something is not right here.

maybe running a little scared.... I mean even the the darkside is worried about DeVries... supposedly he doesn't worry about who he shakes up....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2006, 09:41:14 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Koch made it seem like it is the judges that are pushing this Nov. 1 court date, trying to make Janssen show her hand. Why would a judge do this on behalf of J2K? Is the judge also pushing for a status review for the SGs? Or any of the other suspects? Something is not right here.

Hi, Igs,
I have never seen a judicial system like this one.  It is TOTALLY FLAWED for how can one reasonably expect to ever obtain convictions with judges and ALE acting as a part of the defense team.

We even had members of the Prosecution (on vacation--sure!) present during the alleged search of just Joran's apartment.  

Do they not grasp the concept of conflict of interest and appearance of wrong doing?  

Or do they just not even care enough to put in even a good showing for us?  It is like a new slap in the face periodically from the judiciary and law enforcement.  What an insane system.  The Dutch law professors took it to task but we see that no one listened to them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2006, 09:42:15 PM »

ok  Anna we need you to call.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2006, 09:42:38 PM »

Robots... call in!  LOL....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok  Anna we need you to call.......

Right after you, None. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2006, 09:44:34 PM »

klaasend.... you call...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2006, 09:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Sunfreak, I do have some information that is not favorable to Paulus' tenure in Holland, but I will not share that on an open forum, because I do not know if it is true or not, so to query where Joran might have gotten these characteristics, is not divulging what I have been told that might/might not be true.  We have nothing to say that information is not true or is true, but a brother lives in Spain.  That is all I am going to say, but there is big money in Holland that is protecting the people of the Ditch.

I said I wasn't defending Paulus.  I think Paulus is scum on the feet of cockroaches. I was making the point that Joran's tendencies as a psychopath are not learned.  Are psychopaths sociopaths?  Most are b/c they share many common traits. Generally sociopaths are products of their environment.  But being a psychopath does not make one necessarily a socoiopath, or vice versa.  The same goes for antisocial behavior disorder. While Paulus has traits of antisocial behavior disorder, he doesn't seem to have the criteria to label him a sociopath.  According to Dave, Paulus had tears in his eyes when Dave said to him that he could forgive if what happened to Natalee was an accident.  Then Paulus said he would do anything to protect his son.  A lot of fathers would do anything to protect their sons, especially if Paulus has done that many times before and knows what Joran is.  Then again, a lot of fathers would do the right thing for society and for their own son, and help get him off the street so he doesn't kill again and to get him the mental help he needs.

I'm not defending the Kalpoe's mom either, but when she said, "Come on, we all lie. We all lie. As big people I know that I lie sometimes." I tend to agree with her.  Lies=fibs=white lies.  Even our sex-addicted POTUS lied to the whole nation.

Like I said earlier, I'm not making excuses for anyone in Aruba who played a part in Natalee's disappearance or coverup of the same.  I just don't believe one can totally blame the actions of the child on the parents.
To make my point clearer, here in Atlanta we have a case where a teenager trying to commit suicide after being jilted by her female friend. She deliberately drove her car at a high rate of speed into an oncoming car.  She survived, but the woman of the other car was killed and her child injured.  Are her parents to blame for her actions?  I think her parents are partially to blame, in that they provided the car to the girl and failed to recognize or do anything about the girl's depressive/suicidal tendencies. But at the same time you can't blame the parents for the girl committing suicide anymore than you can blame a talk show host when a guest commits suicide. They may have contributed to the burden, but they didn't cause the person to take their own life.

Paulus & Anita didn't cause Joran to kill his dog and they didn't cause Joran to rape girls & murder Natalee, imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2006, 09:45:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
klaasend.... you call...

I'm really not feeling all that good today, would rather not call.  Think I caught whatever Red has...LOLOLOL  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2006, 09:46:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
klaasend.... you call...

I'm really not feeling all that good today, would rather not call.  Think I caught whatever Red has...LOLOLOL  Laughing

GOSH I hope not... he's not even being a good sick person now.... but he is so incredibly ill.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2006, 09:49:09 PM »

klaasend.... you call...

GOSH I hope not... he's not even being a good sick person now.... but he is so incredibly ill.....

Maybe it's time to go to either the doctor or the ER?  He's been sick a few days now.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2006, 09:49:37 PM »

Sunfreak-

I wasn't challenging you with my post regarding the truth of Boxtel Freeway, I thought perhaps you didn't have the full story, that's all. I do think the parents of Joran avoided disciplining him and as a parent, I know what that entails and of a "sporter" physically larger than you are. It's not easy, it requires you be very hands-on and persistent and consistent. If we don't start holding some parents accountable I fear our society will have increasing problems.

I also think highly of you and your opinions, so hopefully we can agree to disagree on parts of this and agree on others?

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2006, 09:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
tyler, it feels like it's been ages since I crossed paths with you!

Do you think that Holland presents a united front, or IS there a possibility of VDS enemies high up in the power structure? Do you have a reason to think that VDS has a problem with someone there?

I'd like to throw in my 2 cents on that. Paulus was dismissed as a judge-in-training.  If he was/is all that powerful in the NL, I don't believe that would have happened.  And surely he has enemies or at least people who dislike him after him stalling that road in Boxtel.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2006, 09:52:27 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Whoever was visiting from Oranjestad was reading PVDS statement on the front page. Wonder who?????

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2006, 09:53:33 PM »

klaasend.... you call...

Maybe it's time to go to either the doctor or the ER?  He's been sick a few days now.

He has until tomorrow.... then off to the doctor !!

I have lived in Maine too long... I just heard myself say yep....  Shocked

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2006, 09:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Whoever was visiting from Oranjestad was reading PVDS statement on the front page. Wonder who?????

Probably PVDS, so he could remember what story he told that time. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2006, 09:55:05 PM »

Mrs. Red - what would be the proper southern term instead of YEP?   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2006, 09:56:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Probably PVDS, so he could remember what story he told that time. Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2006, 09:56:08 PM »

Mrs. Red - what would be the proper southern term instead of YEP?   Laughing

I think... uh.huh...

when I first moved here, and people would say yep.. I thought OMG that is SOOOO rude.... and now I am right there...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.