April 24, 2024, 06:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 119613 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2006, 10:32:24 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I think we all have known from the start the 'who' the 'what' and the 'how', the only real mystery is the 'why' of the coverup.

ATA $$$
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2006, 10:33:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I think we all have known from the start the 'who' the 'what' and the 'how', the only real mystery is the 'why' of the coverup.

ATA $$$

If so, it sure has cost them a lot of those $$$$ so far.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2006, 10:36:14 PM »

ATA $$$

If so, it sure has cost them a lot of those $$$$ so far.

I didn't say they were the sharpest knives in the drawer  Wink  Look at Steve Cohen Wink  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2006, 10:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Sunfreak, I do have some information that is not favorable to Paulus' tenure in Holland, but I will not share that on an open forum, because I do not know if it is true or not, so to query where Joran might have gotten these characteristics, is not divulging what I have been told that might/might not be true.  We have nothing to say that information is not true or is true, but a brother lives in Spain.  That is all I am going to say, but there is big money in Holland that is protecting the people of the Ditch.

Tyler, If you are comfortable with emailing me that info, I would like to read it.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2006, 10:43:38 PM »

Nice to see our board jumping again like this! I have been on several nights where I post and then sit back and listen to the crickets.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2006, 10:46:32 PM »

From The Line Up with Megyn Kendall - 10/22/06

David Kock on the Phone:

MK – What the point of going into court on this November 1st hearing and trying to get their names cleared?

DK – You know that was the date that was set by the judge because it’s been some time now that we already solicited the judge to instruct the DA either to proceed with the case and set the date for the trial or to dismiss the case.  Because these people cannot be held in that situation not knowing what is happening we’re about 17 months later and there are really no new developments in the case.

MK – But what’s the point I mean if they get some sort of official declaration that they are no longer suspects in the case what does it do for them.  Does it change their rights? What’s happening down there in Aruba at all?

DK – Yes well they can finally close the book on this issue and go on and of course there will be other consequences if somebody is investigated while no case is (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE JUST SAID).  This thing is hanging like a sword on top of their head and it’s not going away.

MK – It doesn’t look like any charges are pending anytime soon from what we’ve heard.  Let me ask you this we’ve reported on the show last night that the Dutch Authorities have taken over the investigation of this case.  Why would the judge clear Deepak and Satish Kalpoes and Joran Van der Sloot for that matter now when fresh authorities are taking another look at this?

DK – You know it was very funny because we submitted our request some time ago and then all of a sudden Dutch Police are being involved.  To us it’s more of a reaction from the Aruba DA maybe to tell or pretend towards the judge that there is still something going on because we were suppose to have a hearing already the end of July/August.  I think based on this new Dutch investigation the judge wanted to give them some leeway and I think that’s why the date was set November 1st  like November 1st you have to come up with something because we can’t keep going on like this.

MK – Humm interesting.  Well we are obviously keeping our eyes posted on this case that has had our country riveted on this like you said 17 months now.

On the Phone Dave Holloway:

MK – You know let me ask you the same question that I just finished up with David.  Do you believe that these suspects might officially be cleared on November 1st when the Dutch authorities are taking a fresh look at it and hopefully the investigation is in a way starting a new?

DH – He mentioned something about funny that things happen that’s very coincidental that they are setting dates to get dismissed just when the Dutch are coming in and investigate it quite coincidental.  A lot of things have been coincidental in this case by the way.

MK – At this point I got to image you have next to no or no faith in the Aruba courts.  What do you expect to happen Dave what do you think this money is on.

DH – Well I would hope that they would not allow for them to be freed.  But if I was banking on it, based on what’s happened in the past it’s a possibility that they will be released.

MK – Dave is anything happening as far as you know in the case.  As I just mentioned and as you know the United States has been riveted to Natalee’s disappearance for over a year and a half now.  There were nightly updates on the case for so long but now it’s has fallen by the way side a bit in terms of the public eye.  Are you still on this case day to day in terms of leads it in the investigation or not so much anymore?

DH – Oh it stays on your mind every day you are always constantly thinking what happened.  You know your daughter went to Aruba for a four day vacation and all of a sudden she disappears and no one seems to know what happened.  You know a lot of circumstantial evidence is surrounding these three suspects and you know it’s just sad that this court date comes up on November 1st and it will be a sad day if they are all dismissed.

MK – Dave I know you believe they had something to do with Natalee’s disappearance.  What do you think happened?

DH – You know there are a lot of different theories out there Megyn you know I just really don’t know because I don’t have all the investigative material that the police have.  There are a lot of theories that these three suspects are directly involved and you know of course there is some other theories out there and I would be remised to give that out.

MK – Well hopefully time will tell Dave.  Thank you so much.  We’re praying you get some answers.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2006, 10:46:41 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Nice to see our board jumping again like this! I have been on several nights where I post and then sit back and listen to the crickets.

You got Crickets? Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2006, 10:50:00 PM »

San - THANK YOU!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2006, 10:51:06 PM »

SAN - are you doing a transcript of The Lineup?

Oops sorry klaas I just saw this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2006, 10:53:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
SAN - are you doing a transcript of The Lineup?

Oops sorry klaas I just saw this.

If you weren't transcribing it I was going to "steal" Heli's.. Laughing   Yours is much better than hers though.

Edited to add - yours is far more verbatim and complete..ha ha ha  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »

Well, geese folks, it's obvious why the judge is asking the DA to fish or cut bait, it comes from the PVDS suit for damages and was asked for earlier this summer.

DA had to do something to clear JVDS so the entire VDS clan could get damages because that's how PVDS filed the suit, not just for himself.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »

So PAULUS was not in Holland with Anita.  WHY did someone make a point of making us think that he was?  Why was that important?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2006, 11:01:49 PM »

Quote from: "San"
From The Line Up with Megyn Kendall - 10/22/06

David Kock on the Phone:

I don't believe a word David Koch says.  He is a paid mouthpiece for the suspects. He told us just this past spring that the boys would be charged and coming to trial this summer.  Oooh, I wonder if this was what he was talking about then.  More or less "poop or get off the pot".
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2006, 11:02:48 PM »

Evening folks,
Finally caught up reading to much to comment about
But I did leave you a funny in the lounge on illigal immigration

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2006, 11:03:01 PM »

So PAULUS was not in Holland with Anita.  WHY did someone make a point of making us think that he was?  Why was that important?

So we wouldn't connect him & his dirty old men's club pals

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2006, 11:05:09 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

That's what I was going to say.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2006, 11:05:15 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

Exactly.  There has to be a reason why we were lead to believe he was out of town with Anita while the MB kids were in Aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2006, 11:06:05 PM »

I was hoping somebody would find record of Joran stating that he picked up Paulus at the airport, etc. as I am almost certain we hared that from a source of either Joran or Julia, one of the Sloot team.

Has to be to distance Paulus from such activities.  Wonder what went on the other nights Anita was away?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2006, 11:07:43 PM »

If all were lead to believe he wa in Holland then how could he possibly be on that rock? Always smoke & mirrors from that rock. IMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2006, 11:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I was hoping somebody would find record of Joran stating that he picked up Paulus at the airport, etc. as I am almost certain we hared that from a source of either Joran or Julia, one of the Sloot team.

Has to be to distance Paulus from such activities.  Wonder what went on the other nights Anita was away?

Anna, it was very early on and it was posted by someone in Aruba in one of the blogs or forums.  It might have originated either here or at RWV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.