March 28, 2024, 01:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 117655 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 23, 2006, 07:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Are the Refugees giving legitimacy now to the "I don't know these people" phone call with these comments? What do y'all think? It sounds like they are treating the call as a FACT and discussing it on technical grounds (sounds in background etc.)

I have never been convinced that it was Mico the Monkey screching in the background, I feel that it was noise from a party or perhaps like they are saying, the sound of waves... or a boat.

NO

All I'm saying is that IF there was a call, and IF the sound of waves crashing was heard in the background, it would likely be in an area closer to Malmuk or Arashi Beach.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: October 23, 2006, 07:49:52 PM »

If Paulus called Guido to verify that Joran had won the money in the Tourny at the HI, does that mean Guido was working that night?  The Excelsior closes at 5AM. I wonder what time Guido got off of work? And how did he get involved that he was charged with heavy battery and accessory to murder?
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: October 23, 2006, 07:55:54 PM »

Hi everyone

I have a quick question --

when would Paulus have seen Joran for Joran to give his father the money?  Joran apparently didn't get up when his father told him to get up, and Paulus went off to work ...

Is it stated that this was money that Joran had won Sunday at the Holiday Inn Excelsior, or could it have been before that.

any ideas?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 23, 2006, 07:56:35 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I don't think anyone saw PVDS at the bank at 10:00.  I think that was his excuse for being in Noord.

IIRC, VDStraten worked in Noord.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: October 23, 2006, 07:56:51 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
If Paulus called Guido to verify that Joran had won the money in the Tourny at the HI, does that mean Guido was working that night?  The Excelsior closes at 5AM. I wonder what time Guido got off of work? And how did he get involved that he was charged with heavy battery and accessory to murder?

That is very good questuon and I am sure we will never have a straight answer.
My understanding is on the Sunday, Guido left work early.
Monday, he was with Joran most of the evening until 2 am, when Andre
and Guido left. Can't remember who had the vehicle.
The fellow employees of Guido said that he had scratches on his face and was wearing makeup.
He left Aruba.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: October 23, 2006, 07:59:45 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I don't think anyone saw PVDS at the bank at 10:00.  I think that was his excuse for being in Noord.

That fits with what I was thinking. Go to work , then leave soon after to go to a bank that is on you way home ? The whole " bank" load makes no sense. Excuse the typos.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: October 23, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

And the beach patrol was notified about 9am that Natalee was missing....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 23, 2006, 08:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
Hi everyone

I have a quick question --

when would Paulus have seen Joran for Joran to give his father the money?  Joran apparently didn't get up when his father told him to get up, and Paulus went off to work ...

Is it stated that this was money that Joran had won Sunday at the Holiday Inn Excelsior, or could it have been before that.

any ideas?

If we want to believe that Joran would give his father money...the other lie was that he picked him up at McDonalds Sunday at 11 pm...
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 23, 2006, 08:08:34 PM »

Got this from our IS at work today:

If you receive an email supposedly from Microsoft that contains a link to download Internet Explorer 7, DO NOT DO IT. There is a spoofed email going around that directs you to a fake site that loads spy ware on your computer. Thanks.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: October 23, 2006, 08:11:01 PM »

The beach patrol just drove down the beach.
I don't think that it was taken seriously by anyone except the MB ppl that she wasn't there. That might be the case regardless where this took place. When she didn't return in time to catch the plane, they should have really sounded the alarm. The Renfrog Wart mentioned something in the VF article that Jan van Der Stratten wanted to wait 48 hours.
I woulds like to have De Vries dig up the connection between those two, PVDS and Jan VDS.
Dutch Team... wonder if they had the authority to put a few Q's to Jan ?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 23, 2006, 08:12:18 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

If you receive an email supposedly from Microsoft that contains a link to download Internet Explorer 7, DO NOT DO IT. There is a spoofed email going around that directs you to a fake site that loads spy ware on your computer. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: October 23, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »

Ty Justins.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: October 23, 2006, 08:13:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I don't think that it was taken seriously by anyone except the MB ppl that she wasn't there. That might be the case regardless where this took place. When she didn't return in time to catch the plane, they should have really sounded the alarm. The Renfrog Wart mentioned something in the VF article that Jan van Der Stratten wanted to wait 48 hours.
I woulds like to have De Vries dig up the connection between those two, PVDS and Jan VDS.

I understand this.  But, maybe JVDS did get a call from them and wanted to talk to PVDS that (banking) morning in Noord.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 23, 2006, 08:22:59 PM »

I used to think that Paulus got involved AFTER the HT's showed up at this doorstep.
Now, becasue of the computer records showing someone on the computer ( not Joran ) at 7 - ish before they even got there, all this CRAPOLA from Paulus about the bank, arranging lawyers, making phone calls, questioning Joran's friends, getting the HT's away from his house, well I now think that he knew late that Sunday night, early Monday morning.
And I am pretty sure just from the statements and how hard the Sloots tried to pin Natalee's disappearance on Natalee that right after " Something bad happened " that Paulus got involved.  
Paulus is a Bast*rd. Sorry for swearing. Well, not that sorry or I would backspace it out.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: October 23, 2006, 08:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Ah, how is that any different from a normal Microsoft download? Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2006, 08:25:55 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

I understand this.  But, maybe JVDS did get a call from them and wanted to talk to PVDS that (banking) morning in Noord.

Most likely the other way around, PVDS was initiating the calls, he new what happened that night/morning and had to get the ball rolling.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 23, 2006, 08:27:33 PM »

I used to think that Paulus got involved AFTER the HT's showed up at this doorstep.
Now, becasue of the computer records showing someone on the computer ( not Joran ) at 7 - ish before they even got there, all this CRAPOLA from Paulus about the bank, arranging lawyers, making phone calls, questioning Joran's friends, getting the HT's away from his house, well I now think that he knew late that Sunday night, early Monday morning.
And I am pretty sure just from the statements and how hard the Sloots tried to pin Natalee's disappearance on Natalee that right after " Something bad happened " that Paulus got involved.  
Paulus is a Bast*rd. Sorry for swearing. Well, not that sorry or I would backspace it out.

Yep, I agree with all of the above.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 23, 2006, 08:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Buckeye"

Most likely the other way around, PVDS was initiating the calls, he new what happened that night/morning and had to get the ball rolling.

Yep...or just drove by instead of calling...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: October 23, 2006, 08:33:59 PM »

Evening monkeys. Hope everyone is well.

....the sounds in the background on the phone call we aren't certain even happened...in the wee hours of the morning...when it was quiet and sounds carry better than during the day...thinking, thinking... Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 23, 2006, 08:38:35 PM »

Why was Anita in Holland ? What teacher takes time off just before school is about to end ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.