April 25, 2024, 02:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 119641 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: October 23, 2006, 11:08:59 PM »

New postcard for Aruba:

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: October 23, 2006, 11:09:46 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Didn't Charlie crazy as a sh*t house rat Croes listen to the call ?

Yes he did.

It was reported there was a male sinister voice overheard saying "ARE YOU CALLING HOME?"

And Sander's phone is missing.  Not to mention the Gottenbos' were out on their boat that day.  Arashi is just north of Malmok Weg.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: October 23, 2006, 11:10:58 PM »

Yes he did.

It was reported there was a male sinister voice overheard saying "ARE YOU CALLING HOME?"

And Sander's phone is missing.  Not to mention the Gottenbos' were out on their boat that day.  Arashi is just north of Malmok Weg.

Sander's phone really bothers me.  How convenient it was lost on May 30th, huh?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: October 23, 2006, 11:11:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "robots"
PAULUS was making arrangements that morning from his cell phone

MOJ Rudy Croes has openly accussed VDStraten of having inappropriate phone contacts during the first week of the investigation. Paulus now says he talked to VDStraten almost every day. If they talked on monday that would look bad, very bad for ALE.

VDStraten should be in jail.

Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 10:13 pm
DirtyHand walks in ALL houses
houses of the Arawaks, and houses of Rave
He can break the alibi

My apologies to the Shango doubters...I just could not resist.  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: October 23, 2006, 11:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes he did.

because the phone is lost is interesting

probably they could still get the records of all calls ?  

YES _____

NO_______

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: October 23, 2006, 11:12:21 PM »

Yes he did.

How convenient they had access to a boat that night and have stated they were out that damn day on the GD boat.   Evil or Very Mad

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: October 23, 2006, 11:12:21 PM »

That's a risk you take when you are *friends* with the Sloots. Paulus is not shy in mentioning VDStraten. Says Jan visited him at his office, says Jan allowed him to sit in on statements, says he talked to him almost every day, says he is good friends with him(Nova 6/29). Sounds almost threatening the way he involves him.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: October 23, 2006, 11:13:15 PM »

What call? The one that didn't happen?  Rolling Eyes
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: October 23, 2006, 11:18:09 PM »

Hiya monkeys

I believe Natalee did get off a call. Could it have been from Sander's phone????

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 23, 2006, 11:18:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Yep.... that one.
Where there were voices ( plural ) in the background.
I don't remember the sinister however.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: October 23, 2006, 11:20:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

That's a risk you take when you are *friends* with the Sloots. Paulus is not shy in mentioning VDStraten. Says Jan visited him at his office, says Jan allowed him to sit in on statements, says he talked to him almost every day, says he is good friends with him(Nova 6/29). Sounds almost threatening the way he involves him.
[/b]

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder
The gods are talking

Sometimes this is just too easy. Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: October 23, 2006, 11:21:05 PM »

When they came to arrest Paulus, he didn't want to go with them, so, they let him drive himself ! ! He was " under arrest", but was allowed to
take himself to the police station. Source.... Dave's book.
Hmmmm....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 23, 2006, 11:21:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Why was Anita in Holland ? What teacher takes time off just before school is about to end ?

Yes, that was suspicious precisely for the reason you mention, but she claims it was a scheduled family affair/reunion thing that apparently PVDS didn't need to attend.

To answer Kat_Gram, I guess the ones with the see-through blouses and as to your question, Carnut, perhaps no one in her family liked Paulus or her kids. Wink

Am trying to catch up reading but would like to call attention to the most peculiar timing of this event.  Why not delay it until school was out especially for Anita and any children attending.  Maybe it was a meeting of her coven  and so they didn't need to attend?  Maybe she left Paulus' sorry, spineless self and was making arrangements to move herself and the kids to Holland and leave him and his devil spawn Joran when this happened.

This is a most peculiar family.  We never planned anything like a trip until school was out and most families work around the school schedule.  So it was for something that did not realy include HER family in Aruba.  Just her.  A convention of the See Through Blouse Association?   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: October 23, 2006, 11:22:16 PM »

When they came to arrest Paulus, he didn't want to go with them, so, they let him drive himself ! ! He was " under arrest", but was allowed to
Hmmmm....

more PRIVATE time to make calls  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 23, 2006, 11:23:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Why was Anita in Holland ? What teacher takes time off just before school is about to end ?

Yes, that was suspicious precisely for the reason you mention, but she claims it was a scheduled family affair/reunion thing that apparently PVDS didn't need to attend.

To answer Kat_Gram, I guess the ones with the see-through blouses and as to your question, Carnut, perhaps no one in her family liked Paulus or her kids. Wink

Am trying to catch up reading but would like to call attention to the most peculiar timing of this event.  Why not delay it until school was out especially for Anita and any children attending.  Maybe it was a meeting of her coven  and so they didn't need to attend?  Maybe she left Paulus' sorry, spineless self and was making arrangements to move herself and the kids to Holland and leave him and his devil spawn Joran when this happened.

This is a most peculiar family.  We never planned anything like a trip until school was out and most families work around the school schedule.  So it was for something that did not realy include HER family in Aruba.  Just her.  A convention of the See Through Blouse Association?   Very Happy

heheheheheheheeee Very Happy  Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: October 23, 2006, 11:25:12 PM »

Yes he did.

How convenient they had access to a boat that night and have stated they were out that damn day on the GD boat.   Evil or Very Mad

The last I heard was Dave Holloway begging them to question Koen and search the boat.  I wonder if they ever did search the boat?  Anyone know?

And I agree with Lalas that van der Straaten making contact like that and refusing to retire as scheduled and all the rest, there are more than the suspects who should be in jail and this is what I am hoping Peter de Vries features in his show/investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: October 23, 2006, 11:26:25 PM »

Hmmmm....

Now, tell me where this kind of power originates?  How can one person have this much power that they are granted the ability to just drive himself to the jail, while under arrest?  Who made that happen??  HUH?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: October 23, 2006, 11:28:52 PM »

Hmmmm....

Now, tell me where this kind of power originates?  How can one person have this much power that they are granted the ability to just drive himself to the jail, while under arrest?  Who made that happen??  HUH?

cause PAULUS knows and made it known,

"if i go down i will bring several others with me"

- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: October 23, 2006, 11:30:02 PM »

Yep.... that one.
Where there were voices ( plural ) in the background.
I don't remember the sinister however.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63312

Source for Sinister voice reference, although not the most credible one.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 23, 2006, 11:31:25 PM »

I would believe The Ntional Enquirer b4 any of the TH's on the Rock.  Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.